Chapter 1

I love you Nerd

I walk rushly through the class door. I'm even late on my first day at high school. Oh God. Why I'm being such this unlucky. I sit on the empty chair without knowing who's my seatmate. I just sit there and lower my head. Thankfuly teacher hasn't comming yet. I feel that stare around the class towards me. I know, I'm a nerd. No, i dont think so. I feel I'm not nerd I even not wearing braces. Yes I love to read so much, but it doesn't meant that I'm a nerd. 

I'm ignoring all the stare until they already tired looking at me. But there's one who still stare at me. Yes, right! My seatmate. I even doesn't brave enough to see his shoes. So i just pretending to see at my book and hiding my face with my hair.

Finally the teacher come. And the worst part is I have to introduce my self. I'm not an anti social person, but just I don't like how they treat me like a nerd.

"Next! Ms.___ please introduce yourself now." Oh God, here we go. I stand up, all the eyes on me. My voice got a little bit cracky.

"A-a-annyeonghaseyeo. I'm ____. Nice to know you all. Hope we'll going to be a good friends." All whispering and cursing that they won't ever make a friend with me. But there's someone who keep silent and keep looking at me. He's my seatmate. I feel bad to ignore him lately. I back to my seat. He's still staring at me. It's kinda creepy, honestly. But I think he's kind. I didn't hear his name before. So I still doesn't brave enough to greet him. Then suddenly, he pat my shoulder.

"Excuse me, we'll be seatmate till end of the year. I'm Xiumin but other call me Umin. Nice to sit with you. Hope we can be a great partner" he's offering his hand to shaking. I shake his hand and still lower my head. I know he will recognize me as a nerd. He just back to his activity.

Am I will pass this phase? Lunch. It's the worst thing. So since middle school when I known as nerd, I always bring a lunch box. So is now. I go to the roof top as soon as the bell rang. I know student don't usually go to the rooftop. As I reached rooftop, I sit at the edge of the building. I open my lunch box. Till i hear a foots step and a doorknob crack. Omo. What should I do. Should I hide? But it's too late to hide. The person already step out. Plus it's 'They'. I don't know who they are but then they're yelling at me.

"Yah! What are you doing here? Are you a stalker?" One of them shout me up. I lower my head and pack my lunch box. Wait a minute. A stalker? Excuse me sir. Do I even know you? I mumbling.

"Omo, It's you." The other of them said. I don't know if who's his talking to. But then he's walk over me. He tap my shoulder. "Remember me?" I dare my self to look at him. But I don't know who is he.

"Hyung do you know her?" The boy with rainbow hair talk to him. (I even don't know this school let the student color their hair)

"Yeaah, She is my seatmate." I heard that rainbow haired boy call him Umin. Then I remember who is him. But this is the first time i see his face. He has a round face, eyes with one lid, small lips, he's so cute. Such a baby faced. i lower my head again, avoiding next question from them.

"Sorry for sit there and honestly I don't know this is y'all place. I'm sorry" I try to walk away from them but then someone grab my wrist.

"Wait. Where will you go?" I look after him. "Sorry Umin, I don't want to bother you all" I run as fast as I can.

And... Ending with lunch at rest room. Oh my God ____ it just first day and you already end up like this. Class even hasn't over yet.

 

Xiumin's POV

 

This is my first day at High school. Yeay! I'm so excited. And I got the same school with all my friends (EXO). I wonder who is gonna be my seatmate. I enter the class but everyone already have their own parter. So I just sit at the empty chair. Everyone look at me. I have used to it since i'm exo member and we get a little bit famous lately. Bell almost ring when someone finally sit next to me. But i think she hates me or I don't know, maybe she's a shy person. She just hide her face with her hair and look busy with his book.

Finally the teacher come.

"Please introduce your self first." after several students it's finally my turn. I stand up and bow. "Annyeonghaseyeo! I'm Xiumin. I'm member of EXO. Please take care of me." I smile. I can hear the girls whispering and cheering because get the same class with me. Then finally it's my seatmate turn. I'm curious what person she is.

"A-a-annyeonghaseyeo. I'm ____. Nice to know you all. Hope we'll going to be a good friends." Ah her name is ____. But then all the people whispering and cursing her. I just stare at her and get more curious about her. I think she's a shy. I tap his shoulder try to know her more.

"Excuse me, we'll be seatmate till end of the year. I'm Xiumin but other call me Umin. Nice to sit with you. Hope we can be a great partner" I'm offering my hand for shaking hand. She just shake my hand and keep her head low. I wonder why she's like that. Is she that shy? I never meet a girl like this before. Girl usualy chase us (exo). And she's the only girl that act like this to me.

I back to read my comic since she look like ignoring me.

Finally lunch time. My stomach already call the Lord for ask some food. As usual Exo always gather and eat at the rooftop. So we go to the school rooftop. But then, someone already there with her lunch box on her lap.

"Yah! What are you doing here? Are you a stalker?" Luhan yell at her. I feel like I know her. But I can't see her face.

"Omo, It's you." Ah, it's my seatmate after all. I forget her name. Sora? Ani. Dara? Ani. Ah ____. Yep. She's just keep quiet even Luhan yelled at her and make her surprise.

"Hyung do you know her?" Sehun ask me.

"Yeaah, She is my seatmate." She keep her face buried with her hair.

Finally she's looking at me. She has a big brown eyes. With a bangs on her forehead. Her cheeks a little bit chubby and she has a pink lips. She's so adorable and hypnotize me. She start to open then.

"Sorry for sit there and honestly I don't know this is y'all place. I'm sorry" I stare at her, and she just walk away after her. But I won't lose a chance to know her more.

"Wait. Where will you go?" I grab her wrist as I want to stay here with us a little bit more longer.

"Sorry Umin, I don't want to bother you all" She runnaway and dissapear before I can catch her and again.

'Sorry Umin, I don't want to bother you all' Her voice keep swinging on my mind. She know my name and call me by nickname. I smile by myself.

"Umin, Why are you smiling and don't eat your meal? It's not usual." Chen try to analysis me. Then I just rolled my eyes.

"Woah. Seems like someone is falling in love here. I can smell it" Chanyeol talk while giving Baekhyun a hi-five. I just ignore them and start eating my food.

 

//End of Xiumin's POV

 

I walk to my next class. Thanks God this is my last class. I enter the class and finding Xiumin on the same class to. All the students glare at me like i'm so disgusting. But then Xiumin wave at me and ask me to sit next to him. All the eyes on Xiumin now. They start whispering. I walk towards him and sit next to him. It's not like I'm being comfort with him. It just i have no choice anymore.

"___.." Xiumin call me. Oh Lord what again? Will he talk about the problem before? I try to face him.

"Sorry Xiumin, I didn't meant to call you by your nick name. I don't meant to act like we're already know for a years. I'm sorry" I burried my face with my book this time. Then he just smile at me.

"Ani.. I just want to know you more. Would you mind if I have a crush on you?"

I get so shock. I don't know what to say. But then I just nod my head.

"Yeaaay! Thank you! So you don't have to hide your face anymore to me. Just to me. And keep your head down when I'm not around." He touch my chin as he lift my head up. I can't do this oh my god. I feel like my heart drop down so low. And feels like a wild horse keep kicking my stomach.

"It's okay. You don't need to feel ashamed when with me." His eyes dig my eyes deeply. I can't help it. My heart beating faster and faster. Boys never done this to me before.

"Yes Xiumin." I try to shout out the words. But it all my best.

"Then 4 p.m at the park near school. I will wait for you there after school" Then teaching come before I can answer his statement.

What is he going to take me for a date? This fast?

Finally the school is over. It's already 3 p.m. So i just headed to my dorm and change my uniform into the casual one.

I walk to the park and I can see he's already there waiting for me. He wave at me as he's already notice me.

"Let's go grab some ice cream" He drag my hand and I can say anything. I just feel like melting and I can even breathing.

We finally talk untill it's already really dark. We become closer and closer. I feel so comfort with him, and I've already brave enough to laughing with him.

It's already 10 p.m and we decide to go back to the dorm.

"I'll walk you to your dorm." I just smile and nod. He grab my hand and drag me towards the exit door.

After we're in front of the dorm gate I thank him for today and everything. Since he's the only friend of mine.

"U-umin.. Gu-gu-mawo.. You know, I only have you. Thanks again." He come closer to me and his thumbs my cheeks. I know now my face must be so red, but thanks it's already dark, he won't notice it. My heart keep beating faster and faster. I just can lower my head and avoid his eyes.

"You're my only one too from now. You're mine." His thumb still my cheek until he go towards me and take my very first kiss.

"I already love you" He's whispering.