REALLY?!

You, Who Are My First Love

MI NAH POV

BEEP! BEEP!

You woke up and got into the restroom to take a shower.

While in the restroom.

"That weird dream appeared again" you siad.

"I wonder why though?" you asked yourself.

About 20 minutes after showering you came downstairs to have breakfast and head to school.

.

.

.

.

"Noona!" Sehun yelled. 

You saw Exo and JiHee waving at you, then you walk toward them.

"Annyeong!" you greet them.

"Bye, me and Mi Nah have to head off to class" you and JiHee left and head to class.

 

Cho Hee POV

"Look at that , yesterday she bumped into me and today hanging out with my oppas!!" Cho Hee said.

"Teach her a lesson girl" one of her friend said.

"I'll definetly will!" Cho Hee said.

"I'll teach her during lunch, you are really dead meat, Kim Mi Nah!" Cho Hee said.

 

Mi Nah POV

It's lunch time, then you and JiHee left to meet Exo at the canteen.

When you guys got there, JiHee went directly to Kris and sit next to him, revealing you have to sit next to Chanyeol.

It was so akward between you and Chanyeol. Then you excused yourself to the restroom to leave the akwardness.

"May I excuse myself to the restroom" you said and left.

When you exited the restroom you feel someone push you.

"Look at this little , hahah" Cho Hee said.

"Look, don't get involed with my Exo oppas anymore or you will get hurt more. This is just a warning." Cho Hee said.

"Especially, MY CHANYEOL OPPA, arraso?!" she yelled at you.

"Why do I have to do as you say?" you asked.

"Because he is my boyfriend!" said Cho Hee.

"NO, he is not" you said.

", you want to die?" Cho Hee said.

SLAP!

Cho Hee slapped you and some blood appeared at the corner of your lips.

Before you could defend youself her friends were already starting to punch you and kick you in the stomach.

You were spitting out blood from your mouth. You knew that you will definetly die, because know you were so weak and can't defend yourself.

"YAH! What are you guys doing?!" You heard someone said.

"Mi Nah, gwechana?!" he said, and you know this voice. You know that your savior is here and you won't die anymore. You tried to give a weak smile but failed. Then you went unconscious.

 

 

Chanyeol POV

Mi Nah went to the restroom for so long so I decided to go and check on her.

"Where are you going, hyung?" Sehun asked me.

"I am going to checked on Mi Nah she is taking too long" I said and left.

I was looking for Mi Nah until I find a bunch of people near the restroom and I saw some was laying on the ground with some blood around her. Was that girl being beaten up?

You PABO!! IT'S MI NAH!!* I thought.

"YAH! What are you guys doing?!" I yelled and went striaght to Mi Nah.

"Mi Nah, gwechana?!" I asked. She was trying to give me smile but she went unconscious first.

"Oppa, we were just trying to teach her a lesson" Cho Hee said. 

"THIS?! This is killing not teaching!" I yelled.

 

Kai POV

Everbody was chatting until some students came yelling in the canteen.

"The new students was being beat up by the queenka Cho Hee and her friends!!" one students said.

"The new students Kim Mi Nah?" one of the student asked and the other nodded.

Exo and I look all worried at each other's face then ran out of the canteen and toward the fight.

When we reached the fight I saw Mi Nah on the ground unconscious with blood around her and Chanyeol hyung arguing with Cho Hee.

"Oppa we were just trying to teach her a lesson" Cho Hee said.

"THIS?! This is not teaching this is killing!" Chanyeol yelled.

couldn't stand it anymore and yelled at Cho Hee and her friends.

"What the hell have you done?!" I yelled.

"Ohh, Oppa you guys are here?" Cho Hee said. I looked at her in a death glared.

"Who the hell is your OPPA?!" I said.

 

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Hey! This chapter is finally up. Thanks for reading. Hope you enjyed so far. Also, hope you subscribed and comment. (: