Camp Trip part 2 (b)

You, Who Are My First Love

Mi Nah POV

"HANA! DUL! SET!" The teacher screamed. "Oppa, Pali!" I said grabbing Channie oppa. We both start following the map.

"This way!" I said pointing the directions. He nodded. I started to scan for envelopes incase it was hidden. I spotted one on the tree but it was too high.

I tried to jumped but failed. *jump* *jump* "*sigh*" I sighed loudly. That's why I hate being short! Just then somebody grabbed the envelope.

"Oppa" I said. "You could have just tell me to get it" Chanyeol oppa said. "I want to get it by myself" I pouted.

"Arraso. Let's continued" I nodded as I started scanning around again. Little by little, I found one was taped next to the tree.

One behind the bush. And more. Everybody reached back to the destination. "Oppa, how much did you find?" I asked curiously.

"Six. You babe?" He replied. "Only five" I pouted. "It's okay. We have eleven already. We can shared with the other EXO members" he said.

I smile and nodded. "Okay students, keep those envelopes in your bag. Now we will start the next game" the teacher announced.

We all putted the envelopes inside our bag. Yes, we carried a bag with us incase something happened. "Next game, first of all you guys will with a partner. This time we have already signed you guys partner" the teacher said.

Me and Chanyeol oppa pouted a each other. "But before we start I'll tell the game first. Again, we had hid the following below. Who ever find all of it and come back safely wins. The last group that came last will have to.... Make us dinner! Okay?" The teacher said.

We all nodded in understand. "Okay, here are your partner...."


"Luhan and Haneul"

"JiHee and Sehun"

"Kris and D.O"

"Suho and Hyorin"
........
"Baekhyun and Seyeon"

"Chanyeol and..............................................................................................................................................................................  Mi Nah"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


JUST KIDDING!! Chanyeol and Mi Nah won't be together... :(      LOL! Did I fool you? Well, SOLLLLYYY! Okay let's go back to the story now. 



"Chanyeol and Cho Hee" I froze at that name. Chanyeol oppa patted on my hand and interlaced his with mine.

"Babe, it's going to be all right. Trust me" he said. I nodded. Yeah, I have to trust him. 

"Mi Nah and Kai" and Blah blah blah. "Get with your partner now, we are starting the game in a bit" the teacher announced.

"Bye" I said and went to look for Kai oppa. "Oppa!" I hugged Kai oppa. "Hey baby girl" he ruffled my hair. "Oppa, stop you're ruining my hair" I pouted.

"Hehe mianhe. You ready?" He asked, I nodded. "Okay, here are the following items you guys have to find" the teacher handed us a paper.

It has at least ten items on it. "Okay, guys ready?" "DEHH!" We shouted. "HANA, DUL, SET, GO!" We all started to go.

I actually walk instead. "Mi Nah, Pali! Or we will be last" Kai oppa said. I smile them start jogging to him. "Let's find the rock first" Kai oppa said.

"Good idea" I said. Scanning on the ground, I went one place to one. Until I found the rock. "OPPA! I found it!" I shouted. Kai oppa ran to me.

"Good girl" he said and patted my head. I smile. "Next, let's find for the stick" I said. He nodded in agreement. This time I lead the way to find the items.

Kai oppa was slowing down to look carefully. I was a bit to impatient went ahead. While walking I heard some bushes moving.

I looked toward the direction and saw like two people. Due to m curiousness I walked toward that directions. By the time I got there, I cupped my mouth with my hand.

Tears started to form in my eyes at the scene. "MI NAH! OPPA FOUND THE STICK" oppa shouted and approached me.

I quickly turned around and block him from what I saw before. "Were you crying?" He asked. I wiped off my tears and deny it.

"No" I replied. "I don't believed you" he moved me aside and..... "Oppa, don't look!" I half yelled. Just then more tears formed inside my eyes.

Tears escaped one by one. "Mi Nah, shh, it's okay" Kai oppa turned around and embrace me. He walked me away, very far from what I saw.

I was still sobbing in his embrace. "O-opp- pa" I stuttered between by sob. "Cry all you want" he said. I hugged him tightly. 

 

 

 

 

 


Hey guys! Enjoyed? Boring right? Sorry if it is. Thanks for reading though. Thanks! :D

Sorry for my grammar mistakes, I'm too lazy to go back and correct  them. Hehe.