The Dissapointment

Finding That Place

Avalon walked right pass to Mr. Yoo not sparing me a glance. Sigh.

“Miss. Kapahu, you can leave.”

“Ok.” I muttered under my breath. Avalon walked right pass me and out the door without saying a word to me. I got up grabbed my duffle and walked out of the police station dragging my feet. The whole car ride was silent and awkward. Once at the arpartment she parked the car and we sat in silence.

“Av-

“Save it Kory.”

“No, I need to tell you why I got in-

“I SAID SAVE IT!”

I sat there in shock. Avalon’s never yelled at me before at least not like that. She sighed and tried to compose herself before speaking in a furious tone.

“All you ever think about is yourself. You’re lucky I finished my job when I got the call from Mr. Yoo, because if I hadn’t God so help me I would be more furious than I am now. Get out the car and go upstairs; we’ll talk more in the morning.”

I nodded. We got out of the car and as she started to the entrance; I walked up the fire escape to my bedroom window. Once there I opened my window, locked it from the inside, drew my curtains to a close, plopped on my bed and cried.

“Why…am I…such a…disappointment?”

 

Sorry that it’s short I’ll make the net one longer. I haven’t posted in a while so I decided why not just post the little that I wrote a long time ago :)