Scandals 1.

Scandals
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Girls Generation’s Jessica caught on a date?

 

According to anonymous sources, Jessica was seen with a mysterious boy a few days ago. With her own car, she drove to a little and discreet restaurant. She stayed there three hours, when she came out, at 1 a.m., she was with a man. He was tall and looked robust, the two get in her car and went somewhere. The reporter unfortunately lost them after that.

 

What do you think? Was it a friend? Or a secret lover?

 

 •

 

The nine members of the biggest girl group of Korea, Girls Generation, were in their training room, everything was calm until Taeyeon came in. Yuri, Hyoyeon and Sooyoung were practicing some new dance movements. And the others girls were sitting calmly, texting, talking and laughing. “Jessica! Seriously?” Taeyeon walked in, throwing a newspaper to Jessica who just frowned. The others girls glanced at each other, the dancing trio stopped dancing immediately and Yuri turned off the music. “After Radio Star, didn’t you see all the mess you did? Everyone’s suspecting you.” Taeyeon ran her left hand through her hair, totally frustrated.

“Don’t you think Yoona and Sooyoung are enough for now? Can’t you be more discreet? Like the others?” Tiffany, who was now standing beside Taeyeon, put her hand on her shoulder, trying to calm her down a bit. “Can’t I do what I want? Can’t I have a free relationship?” Jessica raised an eyebrow, visibly annoyed. “No, no. You can’t. The consequence of your immature acts affects us all. So, no. You can’t do what you want. You absolutely can’t. And you should be happy that they, at least, allow you to date someone.”

 

Few hours later, after the little argument, Taeyeon was with Yuri and Hyoyeon at their dorm, they were sitting comfortably in their sofa. After the incident, the three decided to go back to the dorm. “Don’t worry Tae, everything will be fine.” Yuri smiled affectionately at the leader as Hyoyeon patted her shoulder. “Come on, let me cook for you.” Yuri grinned mischievously, trying to cheer her up. “What? No, no, don’t need to cook!” Taeyeon immediately reacted and laughed, shaking her head. “Are you saying I can’t cook? You broke my heart.” Yuri dramatically sighed and the three girls started to laugh.

 

“It’s like she doesn’t want to see me happy, you know what I mean, right?” Jessica looked at Sunny, but the short one just shook her head. “Sica, you must understand her, she’s the leader, she has a lot of responsibility, and the welfare of the group passes first for her.” Sunny smiled softly at her friends and patted her arm. “Then what about Yoona and Sooyoung?” Sunny blinked. “What about them? Sica, they didn’t have any choices.” Sunny sighed and shook her head. “Are you sure? Don’t you think they won’t let me because he doesn’t have an image as good as Seunggi?” Sunny kept silent a few minutes, sighing afterward. “No, I don’t think. It’s just that two members dating revealed are already enough for now. Can’t you do like me or Fany? Just... For the moment.” Jessica looked away and nodded slightly at her.

 

“So, how are you and... you know who.” Sooyoung tilted her head at Tiffany. The two girls were with Seohyun, sitting in a cafe after the kind of argument that happened in the training room. “I’m sure... I don’t know... He didn’t call me back or anything, I knew it. I shouldn’t have gone there, I knew from the beginning, he never changes, never.” Tiffany sighed and took a sip of her black coffee. Seohyun and Sooyoung glanced at each other, frowning and shaking their head.

“But let’s forget about that, hm? How about Soo?” Tiffany smiled lightly and looked over Sooyoung. “Me? Well, it’s harder now, I feel like everyone is watching everything I tell or do. But Kyungho oppa is quite happy and yeah, we’re good.”  Seohyun pouted playfully and sighed. “How lucky, I wish I had a boyfriend who would take care of me.” The two elders laughed and Tiffany patted her head. “You still have time to find the good one.”

 

“Hey baby girl.” Yoona blinked and turned around, a big smile appeared on her lips, she ran happily to her boyfriend, Lee Seunggi, and jumped in his arm, he laughed and held her tightly, kissing the top of her head. She had just finished a photo shoot. “Hey~! What are you doing here?” Yoona blinked and tilted her head cutely. “Surprising you, of course, what else?” Seunggi poked her nose and winked. “What else? Well..I don’t know.” Yoona chuckled and shrugged lightly. “Exactly~! In fact, I’m here to take you out- I don’t worry!” He put his hand on , stopping her before she could even talk. “I asked your leader, manager and everyone. Everything’s settled.” Yoona couldn’t help to smile, she tiptoed and pecked his lips quickly, looking around after, hoping nobody saw her, Seunggi laughed at her behavior. “Come on baby, go take your thing.”

 

Hyoyeon, Yuri and Taeyeon were still in the living room, relaxing and speaking about everything and nothing when Yuri’s phone rang. Ji. She hurriedly answered and ran to her room, locking the door. “Hey, are you busy now?” Yuri sat on her bed. “I’m with Hyo and Tae, chilling at the dorm. Why?” Yuri tilted her head, as if the person she was talki

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter