Chapter 7

When Fate Interferes

YOOJIN POV:

I had been disregarding my own health for the past few days because today was the day of the Court judgement. I was extremely afraid of what could happen. I had to tell Tao too, sooner or later I knew I had to. I hope things wouldn't go as Chanyeol planned, I hope so, I really do.

"Sarang-ahhh, come eat your breakfast, so you can go to school, and won't miss morning recess!" I exclaimed as she came out in her pretty outfit.

I gave her a kiss, as she opened her arms up for me to help her up on the stool. "Aigoo, my Sarang is getting big now." I said kissing her on the forehead.  I sat down to eat with her, as I watched her happily eating. "Let's stay this way forever" I thought to myself. Sarang finished as we left the apartment building. Hand in hand we walked to her school. 

I said goodbye to her, not wanting to let go because who knew what could happen next. 

---------------------------

"The court now grants the father, Park Chanyeol-ssi full custody of Song Sarang. Park Chanyeol grants Song Yoojin visitations only when allowed." The Judge said loud and clear. I don't get it...Chanyeol used everything that I did good, and twisted everything...okay some of it made sense, but really? I was at a disadvantage because I did not have the finances to hire an amazing lawyer...I walked out of the courtroom...feeling weak and fear...fear that now Sarang was no longer under my custody. I had three weeks to prepare Sarang to go and live with Chanyeol. I was at a lost...as I sat down on the bench.  I placed my head on my hands and just crouched down.

I shook my head because how would I explain this to Sarang? And most importantly Tao...I wanted to get it over with...I had to tell him. I stood up, but felt light-headed as I stumbled and sat back down.I wanted to cry so bad, I wanted to run away with Sarang, but that would be a felony,and it would only add to my "unfit mother" image that Chanyeol had perfectly portrayed of me.

I called Tao, and he wanted to meet me at the restaurant next to his office. 

----------------

I walked into the restaurant, and found Tao in a more secluded,and private area. I smiled at him, and he only looked at me with concern. "Yoojin, are you okay?" I only smiled at him, and just nodded my head. We ordered, and this was it, I was getting ready to tell him.

"Oppa, you know I never told you about Sarang's father, but you were curious right? I will tell you today?"

"Really? Are you sure Yoojin, I know it is a private matter, and how hard you've tried to avoid it. You don't have to tell me if you are feeling forced too. It's okay if I don't know either. I am happy just as is." Tao said smiling as he grabbed my hands from across the table.

I sighed..."S-Sarang is going to be living with her father from."

Tao looked in shock, but only chuckled, "Come on Yoojin! Now is not the time to be joking around, you wouldn't give Sarang up for the world!"

I only shook my head, "A-Aniya oppa...I just came back from court...her father is granted full custody of her." I said trying not to stutter.

"no...Yoojin..no.." Tao said getting serious,"who is her dad." "Park Chanyeol" I said whispering, but enough so he could hear me.

"You mean the presitigious man, Park Chanyeol who owns like a million shares?" I shook my head in shame, and did not want to look at him.

"Honey, why didn't you tell me this earlier? I could have helped you." "Aniya oppa, I don't want to bother you anymore. Maybe this is for the better."

"I am an unfit mother anyways..." I said whispering..hoping he did not hear that. "Yoojin, who ever told you that? You know it isn't true!"

"Are you not mad with me?" I finally had the courage to ask him. "Of course not. I will still love you, and you can always visit Sarang..."

I only looked at him not wanting to cry, "A-ani...not as I wish...only if he grants me permission...which will be unlikely...because he wants to pay me back with the pain I gave him years ago."

Tao immediately slammed his hands on the table..."You know what...this is freaken ridiculous okay?You stay here Yoojin, Chanyeol is actually a good friend (business wise) of mine...let me go talk to him. okay? Y-you stay here."

"A-ani, Tao hajima! Things have been settled, please I'm begging you. Before I could get a grasp on him, he stormed off...Chanyeol's office was not far from here. I took a while to actualy register what could play out...Tao didn't play when he was serious about something, he usually solved the problem. I got up before the food even got here, and stormed out unsure of which way to actually go because I was in such a hurry. But a saw a glimpse of Tao who had managed to cross two blocks away from where the restaurant was. I ran to keep up with him, but couldn't as I was running out of breath.

I was struggling to go on, as I sat down for a few seconds, and quickly made my way there. I skipped the security desk, and quickly went to the elevator because Tao was nowhere to be seen...I started panicking..."No..no please...please" I kept saying to myself as I paced back and fourth in the elevator.Oh ing great, the secretary was out for lunch, so that meant Tao could have barged in. I could hear shouting as I opened a little creak.

"Are you en kidding me Chanyeol? How can you do this to Yoojin. You are lying about her being an unfit mother! You know the struggles she went through for the past five years...why are you so pathetic."

"Oh really? Well little en Huang Zi Tao, just barging into our business like you know anything! Leave us alone okay? This has nothing to do with you. Yoojin is bounded to me because Sarang is my flesh and blood, and it is very wrong to keep me secluded from my own child."

I could see that Tao was getting enraged, and impatient fists forming at his fingertips as the arguement went on. I immediately entered after seeing this. "Y-Yoojin...I thought I told you to stay at the restaurant?"'

I only looked at him, as Chanyeol approached me, "I-is this the man who you replaced me with?" Chanyeol said wanting to grab a hold of me, but Tao came in between us. "Leave her alone Chanyeol! You've done enough damage to her already. Shame on you, and your sissy lies because you know just as much as I do that Yoojin is not an unfit mother."

Behind Tao's silohuette, I could see the rage also in Chanyeol's eyes..this was an arguement of pride. "T-Tao, I think this is enough, what is done has been done." I said grabbing to his shoulder, but he only shook me off as I moved off to the side, begging him "please."

"A-ani.you wait outside. I came here for a purpose, to teach this man right here a lesson." Chanyeol chuckled at this, and Tao this oppurtunity to throw a punch. Before I could react, Chanyeol threw a punch at Tao. "TAO!" I snapped back into reality as I ran to Tao, "l-let's just go!" I said as he only rubbed me off, and got back again. Chanyeol threw another punch his way, as he stuttered and tripped on the floor. "Tao, c-come on let's go." But before I could help Tao up, Chanyeol grabbed my wrist harshly as he took me to the bathroom inside his office. "YOOJIN" Tao shouted.

I was breathing heavily...I looked up at Chanyeol as I could see the tiny cut on his lips. He locked the door behind him as Chanyeol looked at me. "Did you tell your boyfriend to do this?" Chanyeol said chuckling as he wiped the blood off his lips. "N-no..of course not, why would I want him to do this? I don't want him to hurt himself." Tao was angrily knocking on the bathroom door, ordering for Chanyeol to let me out.

"P-please let me go, Tao could hurt himself.chebal." I said trying to reach the door handle, but Chanyeol only grabbed my wrist. This time he intended to leave marks, as his nails dug deep breaking my skin. I cried in pain, and he took this chance to kiss me. I tried to push him back with my other hand, but I was so weak. "OPEN THE DOOR RIGHT NOW PARK CHANYEOL!" 

I could taste the blood in Chanyeol's kiss, I tried to refuse as he finally let go of my wrist I pushed him off me, and looked at him while my eyes were watering. "Why?" I whispered. "becase you're still mine, Yoojin. Don't forget." Chanyeol said. He moved, and calmly opened the door only to be greeted my Tao's punch. "Tao..this is enough." I said as I put my hands on his shoulder trying to calm him. "He held on to my hands, and caught something from the corner of his eyes..He took my wrist and looked at the broken skin, I quickly pulled back not wanting to cause anymore tension.

Tao immediately grabbed my wrist again, as I whimpered from the pain. "W-Who did this?" Tao said..."It's been there for a few days...just a little injury." "LIAR. This is fresh blood." "A-Ani."

"Did this bastard hurt you again?" Tao said really infuriated this time. I stood in between him and Tao, "Oppa...let's go. please." I pleaded but he was so filled with hate and rage that he tried to gently shove me out of the way, only to push me as I tripped on the door stop, as my head hit the bar on the side of the bathroom wall. I winced in pain when my head came into contact with the bar. Tao realizing his mistake immediately came to my side. "OH MY GOD, Yoojin, a-are you okay?" I lifted my head and nodded, "l-let's jsut go." I said weakly trying to get up, but as I did there was blood dripping somewhere.

"YOU ARE BLEEDING."Chanyeol shouted, as he came to my side immediately. My head was spinning in that big but crowded bathroom because the three of us were int here.

"I am fine" I said attempting to get up as Tao aided me, but I only fell down to my knees. Chanyeol immediately wrapped his arms around me, and carried me bridal style. I could see that Tao was not happy by this, but he did not want to cause anymore trouble.

He put me on the couch,and all the memories started to come back...no, I wanted to go home. 

"Tao, I-i want to go home...now" I demanded. Tao agreed as he proceeded to carry me, but Chanyeol refused. "No, she must stay here until the doctor of this building comes to check her injuries. I shook my head, and demanded to go home, but I felt myself losing myself.

-----------------------

updateeeeeeee -affwriter03

comments plsss.