SO RIGHT

All is weird. All is good

Author's note: Hi :D sorry for la delay >.< I'm busy with work OTL I actually wrote most of this chapter weeks ago but only finished it today. Hope you enjoy it and please please: if you have suggestions, please send to AqeKenSushi (@) gmail (.) com!


Raiku started yet another day of work with her usual bright smile. Even though on the inside she's still thinking about Kotaru and what could possibly be bothering him. She figured it has something to do with work, as Kotaru struggles every single day to block videos and send take down notices to sites. She knew that getting involved with him meant she has to be no. 2 in his life after work... Which is why she always tries to prove herself at her work. That's how they compete and “bond”~

There wasn’t much for her to do at work today; just watermark a couple of photos and update the news section. She’s still mad some fans have the nerve to post the photos on social network sites even though she made several fan accounts to send them messages asking them to remove them. They stop for a while then post again, but she keeps stalking them. She knows that once a poster always a poster. She learned that from Kotaru, who keeps tabs on YouTube channels which upload Avex artists’ videos.

She took her leave and went to Avex’s office where Kotaru works. She wanted to see him so bad. As she got close to his office she could hear him screaming and cursing. She felt uneasy and considered leaving. However, before she could make a decision, an angry Kotaru stormed out of the room…

Kotaru: Raiko-chan? What are you doing here?
Raiko: I just finished working and wanted to see you…

Kotaru: but now is not the… … never mind, Come in

A hesitated Raiko hurried herself into Kotaru’s office which he shares with his kouhai Yamamoto. It felt tense inside that small room. She could feel it was something big…

Yamamoto: But Kotaru-san! We can’t keep using our resources to develop algorithms to identify videos uploaded of our artists to streaming websites. There’s already YouTube content ID. Isn’t that enough?

Kotaru: Yamamoto! Fans are already uploading videos on Chinese sites that we can do nothing about it but watch. We can’t allow them to do it on other websites too. We will start with that American site called DailyMotion. America cares about copyright. I’m sure they won’t mind helping us delete those videos.
Yamamoto: Our budget will suffer if we inv-
Kotaru: Then let it be! I can’t stand by and watch those people upload PVs the moment they air on TV. This is not illegal!
Yamamoto: I can understand your point of view, Kotaru-san, but I’m sorry to tell you that I have also made my point clear to director-san. We can’t spend more money on this.
Kotaru: … …
Yamamoto: My shift has ended. See you tomorrow. Good bye, Raiko-san. It was nice seeing you.

With those words, Yamamoto left the office in a hurry, because from the looks of it, Kotaru was about to explode. Raiko didn’t know what to do. She doesn’t want to interfere in Kotaru’s work… … but she can’t see him like that… so helpless… so angry. She gave him a hug.

“I’m heading home… you can text and talk to me whenever you want…”

She didn’t hear a reply, so she took her handbag and headed toward the door…

… …

“Will you move in with me?”