Shared Goals

All is weird. All is good

"But... Kotaru-san... this is not right"

"It's okay", said Kotaru "No one will know except us. Let's keep it a secret. That's how special our relationship is"
"Special?"
"Yes. We're more than co-workers or friends, Raiko-chan. We share the same goals. Now, have you learned the new pixelation technique I showed you the other day?"

Kotaru and Raiko couldn't be happier. As Kotaru showed her how to make the EXILE TRIBE mobile photos even more LQ, Raiko recalled how she was impressed by Kotaru's determination to block Avex's artists videos from viewers outside Japan. It turned her on for some weird reason... the way he stood up to his boss, presented his illogical reasons to why "foreigners should not have access to the music videos" even though those fans contribute the most to the views count.

Kotaru has always had a thing for Raiko, being the otaku he is, finding a woman who understood his weird es and logic looked too good to be true. He feels genuenly happy when he's with her. It's all that mattered... and her love to ruin the users experience on EXILE TRIBE mobile, of course!

He really wants to ask her to move in with him but they just can't... specially with how busy he is NOT blocking spambots on YouTube and her watermarking every single photo on EXILE TRIBE mobile. Life sure !

Raiko noticed that Kotaru has been somewhat nervous around her lately but don't wanna talk about it. She knows how busy he is contacting different streaming sites to remove the PVs fans upload of Avex's artists. He'll talk about whatever it is on his mind when he's ready.

The two promised to meet again so that Kotaru will see how far Raiko improved her pixelation technique. It was a good day.