Lunch

Arranged marriage

Hyoyeon pov

4 periods had passed by like lightning, I just couldn't stop wondering about this morning, I got into trouble a few times for not paying attention but could you really blame me. 

The bell rang indicating the start of Lunch. The teacher bid her goodbyes and we all packed away, a few people from my class came up to me and asked me what happened but to be honest I truly had no idea. Walking down the halls people would stop, stare and just gossip. I don't care much but yuri and tiffany took it t heart on behalf of me. We entered the dining hall and everything went quiet, you could only hear whispers and people telling there friends to quieten down.Guess who was in the centre of the lunch hall just staring at me walk in as if I didn't even notice, he gave a smirk and eyed me head to toe. I was wearing my checkered school blazer with a white shirt underneath, that had our school logo in the left hand side on top of my pocket, my shirt wasn't tucked in, it was almost covering all my plain short Grey skirt(when I say short I mean mid thigh) I was then wearing knee high socks and white air forces, I also had red dr.dre beats around my neck which were connected to the iPod in my school shirt pocket. I gave him a death glare but he only looked away looking a bit to ammuzed for my liking.

Us four sat down an at a table towards of the middle of the lunch hall,I got comfortable in my seat by slouching back and putting my feet on yuri( who was used to it) and put my headphones On my head. Baekhyun tapped me "hyo hyo, don't sit like that people are staring at you" he said looking around worriedly. "Bacon don't worry I have shorts on underneath besides I always sit like this at lunch", I said and both yuri and tiffany agreed with me by nodding their heads. "Yes,but you had never been the centre of attention like today and today all attention is on you plus......" "Plus?" I said confused "plus the queenkas are staring at you" he quickly finished.

I diverted ,my attention towards where kai is sitting since that was the popular table and there they were all the 4 queenkas staring at me, the leader looking more intensely and more coldly then the others. I diverted my eyes again to kai and he was just looking at me with a smug look while holding back his laughter. It then hit me I realised, that little scene was all apart of Kai's little sceme to embaress me and put me on the stop for a change, but what he did seemed a bit weak but honestly when you kai you could say the dumbest thing and people will talk about it for days.. ANNOYING.T.T

Kai's pov

It was lunch already, time sure does fly by when your the most popular guy in school and you had just embarrassed the one person you hate the most asking is she like me wasn't the best I could do but based on all the gossiping I'd say it worked pretty well.

Me and my friends walked out of class as soon as the teacher left and just laughed every time we heard hyoyeons name mentioned by kids gossiping to eachother. We went to the hall, same as every day noisy (that would never change) and kids would never look me or my friends in the eyes. We headed for the middle of the hall, huh? The queenkas aren't there, their usually here about 5 minutes before, fixing there uniform,rolling up there skirts to about nicker height,putting on their make up. Doing what every girl except hyo does or at least occasionally does. 

"Hey kai" Chen asked. "Hmm" I hummed in response. "Why did you do this whole thing about hyoyeon? I mean couldn't you have just insulted her, I don't mind you doing that stuff honestly it's fun but why that?                               

"Hyoyeon was getting to brave for he own good, starting to insult, me and you guys back who does she think she is, so I decided to embaress her but asking ruin her title as tomboy, I could have done worse but I'll see of she backs down now I won't if she gets even more brave, I'll make her life a living hell. If I just insulted her people wouldn't have talked about it they would have shrugged it off thinking that's what we always do."

they nodded in agreement "but you can't lie for a so called tomboy as you put it she is a pretty hot chick, I wouldn't mind having her (DO his lips) why did you say she was t really pretty shes one of the prettiest at this school."

"Wow, my kyungsoo is becoming a man, and I wanted to crush her self esteem even MORE" I said thinking about all I've said to her in the past.

"but that body woo, I would not mind all that, the perfect s line, ohh, kai weren't you and her like sort of friends back in middle school hy didn't you know know make your move do what you wanted with her." Suho the supposed wise one said.

I got a bit angered when he commented about me and hyo being friends, I wish I could forget that but he's bringing it up, gosh, I never did tell them the full story between me and hyo, I only told chen that was it. I shouldn't blame him. "We weren't really friends I think I had to sit next to her or something and I can still have hyo when ever I want." 

Chen rolled his eyes knowing the truth, something out side the window caught my attention "so kai you don't mind if I date her right, or have like a one night stand with her you know hump her and dump her, I found a perfect place a tree house in the woods it looked untouched." 

My attention was immediately turned back to chen who was smiling and the others were staring at me surprised by chess comment. "Sure I,I,I, I uh guess you can date her but no I want the person I hate most to be pure I guess not just another then it's no fun, she'll be crying and stuff plus if anyone's going to make her unpure it will be me and I'd make it hell" I gave my dark laugh after wards the guys yet again seemed a bit surprised by my answer and the covers action it's self but laughed with me in the end.

We were talking until we noticed the room had become completely quiet.weird. I diverted my eyes to the entrance only to see that stupid tomboy and her friends at the door. That girl has nerve she doesn't even look the slightest bit scared, it's like she doesn't even care. She should be like her two cute friends, I mean just looked at there girly facial expressions and shock. Hyoyeon looked as if she was frustrated and roughly scratched the back of her head before taking a seat at the available seat near our table. I eyed her head to toe before she sat down, I think she notced cause when my eyes met hers all I saw was her glaring at me. For a tomboy she was quite hot, I wasn't liying earlier, she had her hair in a pony tail and was wearing her scruffy uniform. Her shirt wasn't tucked in and was covering almost half her skirt which she looked cute in.*mentally slaps self* what am I saying i hate her shes rude, ugly,y and irritating, ok maybe shes not ugly but she definantly is the other 3. Anyway her skirt was quite short but nothing compared to some of the other girls, and her legs ow her legs, they were like sooyoungs for snsd except a bit shorter. And I liked her air forces but again what girl comes to school in trainers all the others dont; some in flats or heels, honestly. 

 

 

My attention was dragged of the slouching hyoyeon when I saw my half girlfriend half toy; the leader of the queenkas naeun walking/marching/stomping towards our table looking girly and hot. Once she reached our table her and her 3 friends: chorong,oh ha young and hong yoo kyung scanned the room in search of someone. Naeun's eyes narrowed as she found the person and it was hyoyeon,hahaha she was staring at hyoyeon. 

Hyoyeons friend said something to her which made ever turn around after realising jessica was staring at her she looked, at me only to frown.

Authors pov:

hyoyeons attention went back to Naeun uninterested anymore hyoyeon just turned around,which made a few students gasp and made made kai laugh a big but in a way that would keep his cool guy image but soon regretted it when Naeun turned her face to him and he saw her face burning with anger, realising she was being made a joke out of she screamed and stormed up to hyoyeon.........

(drama queen)