Where Is My Wallet

This Is Not What I Want

umm.. hello.. this is my first fanfic that i upload, coz aactually this is my second fanfic that i write ^^

hope you enjoy it.. 

sorry if many mistake  like: typo, bad languange and poor english..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

 

 

I was standing while holding my wallet, waiting my order for this lunch time. After my lunch was ready I bring it and searching place for sit, the restaurant was crowded as usual. While trying look for a sit, suddenly a man walk fast and bumping with me, luckily my lunch and me wasn’t fall because that man is taller than me. I was looking on that man sharply and he bowing to me likes trying to say sorry, 


! He is so handsome..
He is tall.. his hair and cloth were looking so chick 
Maybe he is a model?? By the way why I must care with him..


Then I go to enjoy my lunch


My lunch finished and I’m ready back to work. Before go to my car, I waving my hand to the employees because they are my close friend, after they waving back to me, I step outside and drive my car back to work.

 

 

***

 


I played a song from Psy from radio on my car and started dancing while driving, I know it’s too dangerous, but trust me, I have ability to dance while doing something else. Music is the one that made my day, and dancing is like bloods which circulate on by body. 

After the song ended, the broadcaster start to talk and they are talking about health care. As they talk about it I feel something was missing. About ten minute thinking, I remember Chaerin ask me to buy banana for her to eat, because she can leave the work right now. 


“Still have twenty minute” I look at my watch and decided to shop little. 
I parked my car and walking to the shop, but something feels strange.

“aah.. My wallet! How can you buy something without pay it, Ji..” I was talking to my self while back to my car and searching my wallet. The bad situation are I can’t find my wallet and can’t buy any banana for Chaerin.


Aah.. Where the hell my wallet??
Maybe…

 

I drive back to the restaurant in a rush, because I only have ten minute before my lunch time ended.


Thanks to God because the restaurant not really crowded like a few minute ago, so I can search my wallet in every detail. I was looking on the chair that I used to seat before, near the place that I park my car before, near the cashier when I was waiting for my order, and there was none in everywhere. I start to panic and ask Seungri the cashier if he see it or not, but he says the last he see it was when I pay for my food. And then Youngbae coming and asks me about the problem. 

He said to me to finish my work first and he will search it to me. He also gives some lunch, not for me, but for Chaerin, because I tell him if Chaerin was starving for waiting her banana. Such a good friend, I was so proud having a friend like them.

 

 

***

 

 

I can’t concentrate on working. Chaerin was supporting me non-stop even she had many work. Young-bae still not gives me any message about my wallet. It was not only a wallet, but all of my money, credit card, ID, and many else I put on my wallet.

How if someone use my credit card..

How if someone take all of the money and drop my wallet at somewhere..

“I can’t work if like this!” My mind thinking of bad things and I can’t stop it

“If you can’t work like this, just quit.” Suddenly someone was answering my word. I look from where the voice coming, and then I stand up automatically, bowing to him and say sorry because of my way to talk

“aaa.. uumm.. That’s not what I mean hyung.. i.. just..”, I was trying to explain it to him.

“Just can’t continue your work?! You can quit if you want Ji” he give me a devil smile. “Actually I still need you for a couple weeks, we have a big client, I just got the call, and I want give the project to you..” he takes a deep breath “But… if you want to quit, I can’t stop you”

 

Tsk.. This evil boss..

He try to tease me..

 

“Just give me your decision about it or give me your retirement paper before four o’clock on my desk” after saying that scary word he leave me with my jaw drop.

 

He was not teasing me…

He was saying the truth..

Aaahh.. This is crazy!!!

 

I can’t believe he really wants to fired me, and Chaerin come then touch me shoulder.

“oppa… oppa?? Yaahh!!” she shake my shoulder

“Chaerin-ah, what he means? What he was talking? He wants to fired me!!” I panic, and Chaerin’s sudden slap wake me up to the reality

“YAAHHH!!! What are you doing?!!” i scream in pain

“Oppa! Listen to me! Dong-wook oppa didn’t want to fired you, but he was asking your decision to the next project” said her.

“Really?? But… but… he said he will fired me” I still unsure.

“If you don’t want to take this project, he will probably fired you” she was trying to explain it to me.

I don’t want to get fired so I will take this project, even I don’t know and unsure about the project. Next week was the presentation, so I must ready for it. I also explain the problem why I say like that before, to Dong-wook hyung. The good thing was he support me, with let me go home early to find my wallet. Sometimes he can be really good, but if his horn back, he was the king of devil.

 

 

***

 

 

Then I go back to Young-bae’s restaurant, leaving my work for tomorrow and deliver Chaerin’s regards to Bae for the lunch.

“ji, I already check all of the restaurant but I can’t find it” Youngbae try to explain the condition to me.

“umm.. hyung.. why don’t us check the CCTV camera?” said Seungri while pointing at the CCTV.

Me and Youngbae just looking each other and then laughing so hard.

“Yaahhh, you are so smart maknae! I forgot if I put CCTV on my restaurant!” said Youngbae

And then we go to the room for check the CCTV, rewinding at the hours that I go to here. And I feel strange with the bumping tragedy that I got before.

“Wait Bae, can you rewind it once again? When I was bumping with that tall man” I said. Then Youngbae rewind it once again.

“Yaah! He took my wallet! That tall man just took my wallet! But… for what??” shock and unbelieves with the thing that I see

 

I think he was rich

So, why he took it??

What for??

 

“I also don’t know his reason Ji, but we can’t track him too. What if we ask police?” Youngbae frown.

“No need. I have feeling if we will meet him again” my intuition tells me to trust him.

“If you think like that, nothing I can do” said Youngbae with raising his shoulder.

“There is something that you can do Bae. First, if he comes to here again, please ask him about my wallet. And second, this is more important…..can you borrow me some money? I don’t have any money right now” I try put my puppy eyes to him.

Youngbae took a deep breath while shook his head on disbelieve and bring a few money, I thing that will be enough for a week.

“Thanks Bae~” I hug him really in a bear hug.

“ngghh.. Ji… I can’t breathe…”

“sorry Bae,  swear I’m not try to kill you” I raise my hand to him, my finger showed peace sign to him.

 

I don’t know why

But I have feeling, if we will meet each other again

My Mr. Model~~

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i don't know this is short, or long enough

just hope you will like it

please subscribe and comment too

thank you