Notes Stealer

This Is Not What I Want

sorry for the late update *bow*

hope you like it

don't forget to subscribe and upvote (maybe)

thank you.. and enjoy


 

 

 

I walk to the bus stop near my apartment. It’s been a week since I lost my wallet, and I still don’t have any clues where it is. The money that Youngbae give to me, only enough for today lunch and take a bus to work and go home. If I fill up my car tank, I can’t eat. If I choose my lunch, I must take a bus to work. What a bad luck. I can’t ask Youngbae again for the money, I know he need the money too for supplies his restaurant. 


How about Chaerin? 


She’s already buying me food for lunch in three days, and I feel guilty if ask her more than that. 


Maybe I can offer Dongwook hyung about some money??
But.. aarghh.. 


I must finish today’s presentation in a great score first, before ask him about the money. Another bad luck are if my presentation going bad and disaster in front of Dongwook hyung and the client. Not only I can’t get the money, I can get fired too, because today presentation is a big deal, and he only wants me who take the change. 

 


Some bus just stop, and then drawing ahead. Suddenly I feel something screwy.. “!! My bus!” running to catch it’s nothing, because it won’t stop. And I don’t know why but I can feel another bad luck will come to get me into it for today..
Another bus comes in fifteen minute.


Yeah.. I’m going late for today


Even I know I will be late I’m not to give up, I must prepare myself to work. I open my bag, take my notes, a few papers, a few files out to searching for my office’s ID card, and wear it. The bus stop on my destination, but I don’t have a time to put my stuff back so I just bring it on my hand with my bag on my back. If people of my office look at some person rushing into the office with many paper on her/ his hand, they used to know why that person like that, they will thing that person was too hurried to put my stuff on the bag, because it was like a daily routine of a few people on my office in the morning. But the unusual thing that I was the one who looking hurried with many paper on my hand, every time I go to work I always looking tidy and good, but not for today. They look amazed on me today, and a few of them only shaking their head for me. I don’t care of them and still rushing to the elevator before it will be closed and I must waiting for it. 

 


Rushing and holding many things makes me not concentrate to anything, that I know only I must sit on my desk as fast as possible and clean this up. Before I reach the elevator, a tall man bumping with me and make all of thing that I bring falls on the floor, he help me to pick all of them, and then bowing to me for the apologize, I don’t care to him too, because I need to reach the elevator now! 

 


Feeling relieve because I already on the elevator, I’m not alone on the elevator, there was a man standing beside me, he coughing and it breaks the silent. I look at the man and him glaring at me. “…hyung” I was to tremble to say any word. “Are you ready for today’s presentation? You look so messy right now. Remember, today is so important to our company. Do good or you will get some document on your desk this evening” he was staring at me with no regret of saying that word. “…ne….hyung..” I don’t know how to answer, only the best presentation that I can give to him and the ‘important’ client. “ding!!” I hurried to bowing at him and walk fast as I can, because finally I can go out from the lion’s cage, even only seventeen floor and take a few minute, but it’s feels like two hours in the damn elevator.


Preparing a presentation isn’t an easy task but I love to work, I love when I have something difficult task because it’s challenging, and I love challenge


Maybe I’m a workaholic? 

my heartbeat can’t stop drumming, and my mind can’t get easy even I already told them, hope not something bad gonna happen.

 

 

 


*** 11 a.m. ***


Dongwook hyung, I, and Chaerin were ready waiting for our ‘important’ client on the presentation room. I sit beside Dongwook Hyung near the slide and Chaerin sit in opposite chair with Dongwook hyung, she was ready with his pen and book to write how the presentation will going. Our presentation room isn’t big but not small either. There is one long and big table in the center, with five chairs in the right-left side, and one chair in the tip of table across the slide to presentation. Five minute later some young man enters the room, we stand up then bowing to him, he bowing back at us and sit in a same side with Chaerin but near the tip of the table. 


So, the ‘important’ one still not appear, 
If he was the boss, he will sit in the tip of the table.
 


Five minute passing after that young man come to this room, but his boss still not make an appearance. 
It has been ten minute since the young man came. I was boring and I think Dongwook hyung and Chaerin feels same with me. Then we heard a footfall coming from the door, all of us stand up to welcoming to this late ‘important’ boss, we bowing at him in a same time like we had someone who tells the commandos, and he bowing back then sit in the tip of the table.

 

Yeah, I’m sure he knows how to be a boss..

 
Dongwook hyung talk first for the opening of the presentation, and I can feel my heartbeat start to drumming again until Dongwook hyung says, it’s the time to me to presentation. Being in front of this client feels different with the other client, his gaze like saying to me to give up, but I’m not going to give up, or..my resign document will searching on me. Firstly, my presentation going smooth and flow with the air, until that ‘important’ boss interrupting my presentation while looking at the notes that he bring with the question that I already thinking the answer last night and I write it on my notes.


Wait..
Where is my note?
I don’t feel I bring it to the room


“hmm..ermm…” suddently I forgot the all answer because panic, and Dongwook hyung staring at me with an angry glare.


Okay.. this is not good
How I supposed to be? How I supposed to answer??


If I ignore the question, Dongwook hyung will send me a resign paper, if I say a wrong answer, the client will cancel the contract with our company and then my resign document flying into my desk. 


Why I don’t have a good option to run???


He smirking at me, yeah that ‘important’ boss smirking at me. 


Aisshh.. That person really likes to tease me


I can’t concentrate to answer his question and only focus with what he does. And now he writes something on his notes.


Wait! That notes?
I thing I know that notes,
Looks same with mine …Darn!! It’s mine!!
Yaahh!! He is a thief!!


I’m want to say if that notes was mine but he cut me off first “so, I think your Jiyong is not ready to presenting about the project to me..Dongwook ssi” he was staring at me and then at Dongwook hyung. He was the first person that I know who brave to staring at Dongwook hyung like that. 


I hate him!
Took my notes and use it to questioning me??   
…annoying….


“Jiyong ssi? I heard you are the best one in this company, so I just want you, to take my project, I don’t know what are you thinking now, I’m not a mind reader. But…I can see from your face, if you are nervous and something happen to you, so you can’t concentrate” he saying that while stand up and prepare himself to leaving. “See you on Friday at my office, at the same time, hope you can do better than this one” he walk leaving the room, with Dongwook hyung and Chaerin who trying to catch up on him. I just can gaze at the floor, and feeling someone walking closer to me. Forgot if I’m not the one in here because I feel too shock, sad, angry and hating myself, this is the first client that I can’t handle and make Dongwook pissed off. 


Why I can’t answer him
Why I must lose my notes this morning
Why I can’t do something without my notes
I must not rely on my notes only
….aisshh….

stupid Jiyong

 

 


thank you for reading

sorry with the wrong spell and bad english

subscribe and upvote