I've got my ion you baby!

Can You Be Mine?

Curse this.

Yifan wasn't fond of learning new Korean words. The pronunciations were hard to say and the spelling ticked him off. He knew the challenges of transferring to Korea, new schedules, new friends, new language and new lessons.

He'd always flunk at Spanish class when he was still in Vancouver, Canada. He hated how those funny words rolled off his tongue, and he realized that Korean was way more harder. At first try he accidentally interchanges the word, 'hyung' for 'oppa'. And the outcome didn't turn put pretty well.

The blonde places a finger on the rim of his thick, blue framed glasses and pushes it up above his nose. He absolutely can't see anything without his glasses, anything would just be blurry. He mentally curses himself for having poor eyesight, he believes that it took off points on his 'charm'.

Yifan was a delectable kind of male. He was prim and proper, he didn't have any bit of cell in him. He was dead flat plain. He wasn't much of a bad boy either that would complement his looks and height. He was tall indeed, and his face was well sculpted showing every perfect contour of his face that could rival any Greek god. Not to mention his deep voice that drops one octave lower whenever he's flustered.

He had the looks, it was just covered up with a big think framed glasses and a dorky expression on his face. Yes, he was a nerd. His glasses, the way he speaks, his perfectly buttoned uniform, and his slouched back. Yep, sadly he is.

The thing he's sad about is that realizing the fact that he can't compete with any of his crush's suitors. Or the fact that his crush would never look in the same limelight as his.

It was a pathetic dorky crush.

The tall blonde sighed and ruffled his hair as he heard the school bell. He stood up, his bag on his back and his robotics books on his arms.

One thing Yifan is really happy about is that everyday he gets to pass by the student council's room. He takes that route whenever he goes to the computer lab. He would awkwardly stare at the windows searching for his crush.

"Move out!"

Yifan cocked his head only to see a swarm of students being pushed to the sides as the door of the student council's room bursted open. Yifan's heart started beating faster than it's normal rate and he feels incredibly sweaty.

Out came the room was the impeccable Kyungsoo who was smiling with his heart shaped lips, he's the vice president of the student council. Then there was Baekhyun who's eyebrows were arched as usual leaving a grumpy impression, the student council's secretary.

"Ouch! Ugh get away from me Tao!"

The screechy voice came from Oh Sehun, also known as the brat and visual of their group, he serves as the business manager of the group. He actually doesn't do well with business but since he had a popular name, he got himself a spot in the SC. And he is Yifan's younger brother. The next member came out with Sehun as they were conversing, rather--cursing at each other. It was Tao, the lovable feminine-wushu boy who was a er for all things made of Gucci. People thought he was weird, and so did Yifan. Tao is currently their treasurer.

"J-Junmyeon! Sehun is teasing me again!!" Tao cries as he called aimlessly for their president, but Tao would rather call him his 'umma'.

"Sigh you two please be quiet and simmer down"

Yifan's stomach started doing odd flips and churns and he feels his face get incredibly hot. He mentally slaps himself from being all worked up seeing his crush, Kim Junmyeon, the president of the student council.

They had golden badges placed on their shirt pockets that symbolizes their authority as the student council.

Junmyeon started bowing his head at a 180 degree angle constantly asking for forgiveness due to the two maknae's noisy quarrel. He flashed smiles to the people around him, and oh did Yifan think it was beautiful. The way his pearly whites shone through, it made Yifan want to do a somersault, too bad he can't,

Yifan was busy standing there with his gaze fixed on Junmyeon. He forgot his main duty, and that was to attend his to his club. He didn't care, not while Junmyeon was standing in front of him showing him a smile.

Did Junmyeon just smile at me?

Yifan blushes at the thought and the butterflies in his stomach started to flutter and his head was going crazy. As soon as the student council left the area, Yifan clutches his chest to regain the feeling back. He couldn't get over how Junmyeon smiled at him. Or was it just because he was being polite? Or maybe he was actually smiling at another person.

"Hey there lover boy" Yifan hears a familiar chuckle and he turns his back only to see his best friend Chanyeol. Basically, they both had the same social status, and that was--nerds.

The whole 'Computer Programming' club knew about Yifan's obsession with Junmyeon. It was a mere accident when Chen finds images of Junmyeon in Yifan's gallery. There were even candid videos of Junmyeon walking down the school hallway on his phone.

At first the members started to support Yifan and his dream to chase Junmyeon. But soon enough they decided to make fun of him, which Yifan didn't really take well. It was all just jokes but it made him realize that he will never ever get his hands on Junmyeon, not even once.

The brown haired giant and the blonde haired giant both walked towards their club room.

"Hakuna Matata people" Chanyeol says as he opens the door. The cold air from the air conditioner slapped against their skins. Apparently Chen was sitting down the gray sofa with his Mac on his lap busy typing some codes for the HTML project the club put up with. It wasn't Chanyeol's cup of tea to join this club but he had no other choice.

Yifan though, he had fun programming a few apps and prototypes with Chen and Xiumin and at the same time typing codes with Chanyeol was fun. Simple, yet he was settled and that's what's important.

Their work was rushed today, the school's SCI Fair was nearing and their robots and prototypes weren't ready for show yet and so was their introductory HTML website. All members worked double time, tiring but everybody knows that it'll be worth it.

"Guess what!" Chanyeol beams as he peeks from Chen's Mac. Apparently Chen was busying himself playing Dragon Nest instead of doing his assigned work.

"What is it?" Chen asks excitedly as he lowers his silver headphones down onto his lap.

"Fanny is in love again with you-know-who!"

"It's Junmyeon right?!"

Yifan heard their ruckus and decided to in their conversation. The tall man crouched and placed his arms over the male's shoulders with a creepy grimace on his face.

"Now I dare you to say one more word--"

"Yifaaaaan!!!!" A loud shriek was heard from outside the door. It was like a woman's voice.

Yifan stood up and gestured a I'm-looking-at-you-with-my-eagle-eyes kind of thing before standing up and heading towards the door. He twisted the doorknob open and he saw Luhan with an excited look on his face. Yifan was thinking that he might bother him again with his stupid fantasies.

Luhan was the most different among the Computer Programming Club. He had the social skills, technically he's popular. He wouldn't admit it but he was and everybody knew that. Especially the dating scandal he took part of, rumor says he was dating Yifan's younger brother Sehun but secretly met up with Computer Programming Club's Xiumin.

Nevertheless nobody knew the exact reason and Luhan doesn't like talking about it.

"Fanny! Have you seen Junmyeon earlier?!" He shrieks like a hormonal teenager. Yifan snorts and rolls his eyes. Of course he saw Junmyeon, he wouldn't miss it for the world.

"As a matter of fact, I did see him" Yifan was trying to control himself from reluctantly fanboying at the spot right now. Luhan chuckled and took out his golden colored iPhone. The ginger headed male scrolled down his phone and showed Yifan the screen.

As a celebration for our school's successful anniversary, I'm inviting you all to my house for a batch party!

--Junmyeon

Yifan cocked his head confusingly. He didn't know what Luhan was trying to do until the ginger male slapped his chest a bit to hard. The taller back pedaled and was now utterly confused.

"You idiot! You guys must attend this party! Especially you Yifan if you want to get closer to Junmyeon" says Luhan shoving back his phone to his pocket. Everybody in the room looked at each other oddly. They knew they weren't exactly the ones who Junmyeon was inviting. Maybe the president was just being polite but honestly he didn't want these nerds in his party.

"Maybe we could just have a party on our own.." Xiumin says playing with his fingers, mumbling. Everybody knew that Luhan had the hots for Xiumin. They knew that he would definitely follow Xiumin no matter what.

They were wrong this time.

"What?! No! Come on give yourselves a chance! This might be the first and last party you guys could ever attend" Luhan didn't mean to be rude by saying that but he greatly realized that these fellows never had the blood to party.

Everybody looked at each other, exchanging glances. They can give it a try, why not?

"Excellent! Junmyeon would be delighted to hear this" Luhan says as he strides out of the room. Luhan is a part of the programming club, everybody knew he only joined to be with Xiumin. The nerve, Yifan thought.

When it was finally dismissal time, Yifan takes his black jacket and wore it. It was cold, it was always this cold in Korea compared to Canada.

The tall blonde patiently waits for a bus at the sidewalk near their school. His house was quite far indeed. Yifan was thinking whether to show up or ditch the party that Luhan was talking about. He knew he would just end up being embarrassed by the crowd. And it wasn't his intention to be embarrassed so he decides not to go after all.

"Excuse me but are you waiting for a bus too?" Yifan turns his head and sees him.

"A-Ah y-yes I am...J-Junmyeon" Yifan mumbles as he sees the man he loves just in front of him. His uniform was in best condition and properly buttoned, yet he had no jacket and it was freezing cold, sort of.

Junmyeon smiled at Yifan's response as he stood there, probably waiting for a bus too. Yifan wanted to say something, hold him in his grasp or whatever, he needed Junmyeon and he was feeling quite disgusted for himself at how needy he is.

"Where's your house Yifan?" Asks the mocha haired male.

Did he just say my name?

Yifan blushes and it was obvious, he covers his face with his hoodie and mumbles, "S-Somewhere in Gangnam.." Yifan came from a wealthy family too and so did Junmyeon.

"Ah! Me too!" Junmyeon says excitedly as he faces Yifan who had his face covered up by his black hoodie. The mocha haired male chuckles at Yifan's actions and pokes him near his chest.

"Hey look at me don't hide" Junmyeon chuckled.

Did he just poke me?

"I-I'm afraid you'll dislike my face" Yifan replies. He was shivering in nervousness, he can get knocked out any moment if Junmyeon touches him again. He was blushing so hard, he started shaking. His heart beats faster than normal and he mentally slaps himself for that.

"I don think so, I mean I like your glasses!" Chirps Junmyeon who smiles again. Yifan decides to give his crush a chance, he turns to his direction and manages to smile back. He scrunches his nose and fixes his glasses.

After that there was a long silence between the two.

Awkward.

"S-So..C-Can you walk me home Yifan?" Junmyeon asks shyly as he ruffles and fixes his hair. There was a slight tint on the shorter's cheeks.

Yifan mentally slaps himself again.

Is this a dream or what?!

He didn't know what to do. Truthfully he wanted to walk Junmyeon home, he had hopes that he'd let the shorter man in his home and serve him tea and do much more. But sadly he didn't have the guts and will power to do so.

"Umm.."

"I-It's okay if you d-don't want to" there was a slight disappointment in Junmyeon's tone.

"N-No! I'll gladly w-walk you home!" Yifan chirps up as he smiles at Junmyeon. Yifan was glad he had the balls to take Junmyeon home. He thinks, it wouldn't be much of a tension right?

He was wrong. There were so many tensions, awkward tensions and s. And both of them knew it.

They were seating next to each other in the bus, they sat at the furthest back. Both had stayed silent but their bodies were pressed close to each other. They didn't talk, mostly because Yifan didn't know how to converse. The awkward tension is killing them both and Yifan curses the bus for being too small.

There was one time where Junmyeon accidentally brushes his hands on Yifan's crotch. The taller male blushed furiously at the action but the shorter didn't seem to notice and continued staring down the window.

Yifan decided that if he's gonna stay silent for the whole trip their relationship wouldn't boost.

"How did you know my n-name?" Yifan asks turning his body to face Junmyeon's direction. The shorter male averted his gaze from the window and was now facing Yifan with a huge toothy grin.

"I happen to stumble upon the honor rolls and you were in second place right before mine.." He chuckles as he jokingly punches Yifan on the arms.

Now Yifan remembered. He would always lose his cool back then when he finds Junmyeon's name above his during the honor rolls. He hated that man, why can't he be first? But everything changed when he saw Junmyeon, not just his name but his face, and woah was Yifan dumb struck. He fell in love in first sight with Junmyeon.

"Oh I see" Yifan replies taking a hand to run over his blonde locks. Surely this conversation was awkward and so was the atmosphere. Junmyeon smiles back before turning away and looks back at the window.

. Did I do something wrong?

Yifan decides to take his phone out and listen to music. He liked the group One Direction and it was his secret hobby. He was a fanboy of One a Direction no matter how much he denies it.

Truly, madly, deeply, I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you caved all my walls in
So baby, say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you
In love with you
🎶🎶

Yifan stops his foolish singing as he heard Junmyeon chuckle.

I forgot! Junmyeon is beside me and I was singing so loud!

"You sing well with the English language" Junmyeon complements him as he places a hand to cover his mouth from laughing loud. Yifan removes his earphones and slumps his shoulder. He was so embarrassed to even reply right now.

"W-Well English is my language, I came from--"

"Canada, Vancouver right?" Junmyeon continued a bright smile on his lips.

How did he know?

Yifan shyly nodded his head before retreating back listening to Harry Style's voice. Well that was awkward, Yifan thought. The bus ride wasn't that long and it took 20 minutes just to get to Gangnam. It was a rich street in Korea, it's where all the rich kids live.

Yifan goes down the bus followed by Junmyeon who accidentally trips. The taller man flails and catches Junmyeon by the waist making the shorter fall into his embrace. They stood like that for a few seconds before Yifan coughed and looked away. Soon Junmyeon snapped back to reality and asked forgiveness from the taller male.

Yifan's cheeks were bright red and he tried to cover it once more with his hood.

"S-So where's your home?" Asked Yifan. He was gonna walk Junmyeon and he never fails his promise for the shorter male.

"Oh only a few more blocks from here" Junmyeon responds touching his red and hot cheek.

Both of them knew that they were flustered from the incident just now. Their walk towards Junmyeon's home was oddly more silent than the one they had in the bus. The red tints on their faces were evident and both males tried to deny it.

"It's so cold.." Junmyeon mutters to himself. Somehow with Yifan's dog hearing senses, he somehow heard Junmyeon. The taller halted and so did Junmyeon.

"Here" Yifan says, offering Junmyeon his jacket. The blush on Yifan's face was more red now and Junmyeon's bright face stared at his. He couldn't get anymore flustered than this.

Junmyeon chuckled and gently grabs Yifan's hand, which were currently twice the size of Junmyeon's hand.

"How about we hold hands instead?" The shorter male says as he smiled, tightening his grip on Yifan's large hand. The taller was furiously red and he nods his head with a shiver as the shorter moved closer to him, hand in hand. If you didn't knew them you'd mistaken them for a couple but in reality they were nothing more than just acquaintances. They never made it official that they were friends so Yifan would like to think that he's just well--an acquaintance.

"Mhmm you're so warm Yifan" says Junmyeon softly as he brings up the hand that he was holding to his pale and cold cheeks. Yifan's warm hand was touching Junmyeon's cold cheek. Yes, it was warming Junmyeon up.

"I-Is that a complement?" Yifan tried to joke.

"Mhmm yes" the shorter replied. It wasn't the reply Yifan was expecting especially when he knew he just lamely joked about it. He was getting quite comfortable with Junmyeon snuggling his side. He thought this could only happen within his wildest dreams.

A few minutes later they reach Junmyeon's enormous mansion. It was white and silver, modern to be defined. The size was just as big as Yifan's house too. The shorter gracefully let's go of Yifan's hand with a frown. Yifan was sad at the sudden emptiness he felt on his hand.

"Listen, I want you to come to my party" Junmyeon beams up. Yifan shook his head with desperation.

"Y-You wouldn't want a nerd like me to destroy your party..thanks but I'd rather stay at home and program some robotics"

! I made myself sound like a total nerd. That's it goodbye forever Junmyeon.

Instead of a frowning Junmyeon the shorter male chuckled and perched up, tiptoeing to kiss Yifan's cheek. It was soft, a mere peck and it was fast too. It didn't take much moments for Yifan to process what had just happened. He was shocked.

"Don't take it the wrong way but that's how I say thank you!" Junmyeon snorts with his face red. Yifan still stood there, astonished.

"But really, thanks for everything today Yifan..I hope you go to my party..I-It's not like I'm desperate for you to come but I really really wanted to spend more time with you.."

Yifan says something stupid. It was his instinct.

"You want me to come as your--?"

Junmyeon blushed and hit Yifan's chest with a slight amount of force.

"You idiot! As a friend of course!" Junmyeon was deeply blushing and he was fumbling with his blazer. Yifan smiled, he felt quite confident now. He fixed his glasses and leaned down to meet Junmyeon's brown orbs.

"I still won't go but thanks" he smiled at Junmyeon as he turned around and walked away.

Junmyeon thought if he had said something wrong.

I almost let my feelings carry me away.


--

As soon as Yifan got home he immediately jumped on his bed and dialed Luhan for a call.

"What is it fanny?!"

Yifan was about to tell him what had just happened with Junmyeon but he brushed the idea off knowing that Luhan would just spread it like forest wild fire.

"How do you court a person?"

"Well--there is Newton's Three Laws Of Motion.." Luhan chuckled.

"This isn't a joke" said Yifan feeling insulted by the scientific remarks Luhan had just said. Seriously, he didn't want to get teased with numbers and formulas and physics. It made him feel like he was a study worry rat.

"But I seriously am not joking! Listen--"

Yifan and Luhan continued talking about this 'Newton's Three Laws of Motion' for the night and when the clock ten, Yifan hanged up his phone. It was past his bedtime and he forgot to take a shower and brush his teeth. Not to mention, he forgot to drink his milk, oh how his mother would get furious at him.

No matter how you look at it, Yifan's actions were all just nerdish.

Silly mama's boy.

--

Yifan woke up the next day realizing that it was Saturday and it was the first day of sembreak. Yifan quickly got up only to see his phone ringing crazy with messages. He plopped it open and sees a bunch of texts from Luhan.

From: Luhan

Get up you ! Today is the party and I'm asking you to come! Chanyeol, Chen and xiumin decided they'd come! Go to my house at exactly 10 and I'll fix you something to wear. At least you'd want to look presentable to your crush right? :-)

Luhan can be such an at times. He checks other messages from Luhan, it was about 30 messages and it almost had the same content asking him to get his up. Finally Yifan decides to attend sending shudders in his spine.

He took a shower and wore his favorite denim polo and jeans. It was so simple. Of course he didn't forget his blue thick framed glasses. He looked well before but after putting on the glasses he looked like a nerd again.

Once he reaches Luhan's home (mansion), he saw them caught in act. Luhan's ginger hair was tied into a messy ponytail. Apparently Luhan was trying to dress up Chanyeol. The giant pushed this with all his might just trying to avoid Luhan from placing an eyeliner on him.

Xiumin and Chen were dressed, probably by Luhan. Xiumin was wearing a white button up shirt with a blue collar and denim knees high shorts. Chen in the meanwhile was wearing a white beater with a gray denim jacket above, his rainbow pants kinda matched it.

Chanyeol in the meanwhile was wearing a white shirt that had the print 'I am the best' and a black leather jacket on. His black tight slacks was paired up. Currently Luhan was adding a bit of smoky eye and eyeliner on Chanyeol. He completely looked like a badboy in those movies whom girls really love. Xiumin looked like an adorable teenager, Chen was well--fabulous.

As soon as Luhan was done with Chanyeol the older male smirked before Yifan could run away.

"Fanny you need to remove this glasses" Luhan complains, poking the younger's cheek.

"Do I really have to?"

"It's your choice, I mean if you want to get noticed by Junmye--"

"Fine"

Yifan sat down as Luhan expertly puts on a pair of clear contact lenses on Yifan's eyes. The taller male stood up and found a mirror, he was about to jab those contacts out of his eyes when Luhan glared at him.

Oh my gosh, I don't look like Yifan.

After a couple more minutes Luhan and Yifan comes out of the room and the rest of the members were shocked. Mainly because Yifan doesn't look like Yifan. He looked like a model, a star. He didn't have his dorky glasses instead he wore a new pair of contact lenses. He was wearing a white and black abstract designed button up shirt and black pants.

Kinda simple yet his handsome face over shined his simplicity of a clothing.

"I don't feel comfortable showing you guys my bare face" Yifan complains ruffling his hair.

"Shut up Yifan that's my work of art--I could even fall in love with you instead of Sehun" Luhan says as he taps his chin. Good thing Xiumin went to the kitchen to feed himself. Oh the wicked Luhan.

Yifan snorts and pulls out a backup sunglasses.

"I'm not taking these out unless I'm in the party" Yifan says which made Luhan grunt off and change himself. The rest of the members comfortably lay themselves on the couch as they watched tv. Luhan was taking tad long to change his clothes.

--

A couple of hours later the group of men have arrived at the destination, Junmyeon's mansion. It was Yifan who guided them along way which made the members question him. He thought he was stalking Junmyeon again but reality, he actually walked the great Junmyeon home. Can you believe that!

Yifan was getting more and more flustered as they appear on the doorstep.

What if Junmyeon thinks I dressed up as a dork?!

"Junmyeon! It's us!" Luhan screams through the huge door. The gang waited outside for a bit until the door knob twists and a familiar figure shows up. No it wasn't Junmyeon, instead it was Baekhyun, the most fierce secretary of the student council.

"You guys were actually invited?" He says with a sassy tone and a grumpy face. Luhan frowns and looks at the others who were already embarrassed. He didn't want them to regret coming to the party so he made a backup plan.

"Fortunately yes and please don't talk about social statuses here Baekhyun"

Baekhyun crossed his arms and was about to shut the door on them when Luhan inserts his foot on the doorstep.

"Oh I bet you haven't met Chanyeol yet?" Luhan smirks pulling Chanyeol towards his direction. The giant was fumbled and confused as Luhan brought him over. He didn't know what to do, he did see a beautiful male and he was in love with first sight. The giant's heart started beating as he stared at the -faced Baekhyun with his arms crossed.

"What are you looking at dork?"

Chanyeol fixes his composure and runs a hand through his hair before smiling a toothy grin at Baekhyun.

"I may be a dork in the streets but I can be a beast on the sheets" Chanyeol says as he smirks at Baekhyun.

Baekhyun blushed, well everybody knew it was a naughty blush but anyways he chuckled and said, "Fine you may go in but--Chanyeol go with me now" it was more like an order. Order or whatever Chanyeol sure knows he's gonna enjoy himself tonight.

And he hopes Yifan could enjoy too, poor boy.

They all went in, the lights were fiddled with different colors and the music was playing on a large bass, chips and colas were placed neatly on a long table jugs beside the staircase. The place was immensely huge and the floors were carpeted in maroon, the walls were adorned by limestones and the amethyst marble poles stood up from the floor to the ceiling. The house wasn't meant to be a party place, more like a sophisticated mansion.

While Chanyeol was busying himself with Baekhyun on the leather sofa, Xiumin and Chen decided to play floor basketball with the other popular males, it seems that they were accepted evenly and were even treated like kings when they won. Luhan on the other hand was being pushed to the wall by Yifan's younger brother, Sehun.

Oh mother is gonna kill you tonight Sehunnie.

The two siblings weren't exactly close. Maybe that's what Yifan thinks. His younger brother was clingy and overly attached, once he holds Yifan he would never let go until they play and buy bubble tea afterwards. Kinda fun yet so tiring Yifan thinks.

Yifan wanders around the room, still in his shades, nobody could recognize him but a few girls has asked him to dance. He refuses each one politely as ever mainly because he wasn't here for the chicks but he was here for Junmyeon.

"Yifan?"

The taller male turns his heel and sees a rather familiar figure, it was Junmyeon. He dressed quite simply, leather jacket and some pants not much. The shorter male was astounded seeing Yifan's transformation.

Tonight was Yifan's little Cinderella moment and he wouldn't waste it for the world.

"Junmyeon" Yifan mumbles as he removes his shades and shoves them in his right pocket. He could feel the awkward tension again as Junmyeon slowly walks towards him and clutches his large hand.

"Come with me" he says with a toothy grin. Yifan can't say no, especially to Junmyeon.

It was then when Yifan remembered those scientific courting ideas he and Luhan was talking about on the phone the other night.

Step 1: The Law of Inertia

An object at rest stays at rest and an object in motion stays in motion with the same speed and in the same direction unless acted upon by an unbalanced force.

Yifan gulps as he sees Junmyeon standing awkwardly beside him in the empty kitchen. It was just the two of them, no heavy music, no loud bickering and no people. Junmyeon was heavily blushing trying to form out words from his mouth.

Yifan knew he needed to make a move, 'an object at rest stays at rest unless acted upon by an unbalanced force'. The taller male moves closer and gently rakes his hand on Junmyeon's waist.

"W-wha--" Junmyeon muttered, confused.

"Listen I have something to t-tell you.." Yifan mumbles rubbing the nape of his neck out of awkwardness and the position they were in. Yifan was holding his grip on Junmyeon's waist tight as Junmyeon drapes his hands over Yifan's shoulders.


Step 2: The Law of Acceleration

The acceleration of an object as produced by a net force is directly proportional to the magnitude of the net force, in the same direction as the net force, and inversely proportional to the mass of the object.

Simply speaking, forces are unbalanced.

"W-What is it that you have to say Yifan?" Asked Junmyeon, trembled.

"I really l-lik--" Yifan stops, he couldn't say it in the first place. He was too chickened out, he was afraid of being rejected by the man he loves but now wasn't a good choice to back out anymore.

'Forces are unbalanced, just like how unbalanced my love for Junmyeon is, he will never exchange the mass of love I give him'

"Whenever I am near you, I undergo anaerobic respiration because you take my breath away!!" Yifan's cheeks started reddening as he clutches onto Junmyeon's hips harder. It was an accident but Junmyeon winced in pain but showed a really gentle smile afterwards.

Step 3: The Law of Action and Reaction

For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction.

What could Junmyeon's reaction be to my action? Yifan ponders.

"I really like you too..Yifan" Junmyeon says as he buries his face on Yifan's chest, nuzzling. The taller male was shocked, obviously this wasn't the reaction he was prepared for. He stood there frozen for a few seconds before Junmyeon reached out and hugged the taller male. Yifan must repay his action, he hugs the younger back, softly nuzzling his chin on Junmyeon's head.

What if I kiss Junmyeon? What could be his equal and opposite reaction?

Yifan pulls away from the hug gently and caresses Junmyeon's soft cheek. He stares at his brown orbs before slowly leaning his face against Junmyeon's. Inches apart and Junmyeon tiptoes to seal their lips together.

Yifan's lips were actually trembling as he shyly Junmyeon's lower lip earning a gasp from the younger, opening his cavity for the taller to explore. Yifan enters his wet instrument in Junmyeon's silky mouth as they kissed rather sloppily. But nevertheless it was passionate and sincere.

Junmyeon was the first to pull back as his toes were tiring him and his moans were getting louder each time his tongue meets with Yifan's.

This was the reaction that Yifan loved, Junmyeon reciprocated his kiss.

And it wasn't a dream.

"Y-Yifan l-let's take this somewhere else please" Junmyeon pleads as he was begging Yifan to take him somewhere more 'private'. Despite being a total nerd Yifan knew what the shorter man meant and needed.

"You mean like the bedroom?" Yifan teases. Junmyeon accidentally brushes his hard on near Yifan's thighs making a gasp.

"P-Please Yifan... I n-need you" Junmyeon was desperately needy right now. He begged for the taller's soft touches and intimate kisses. He begged for friction.

"If you were oxygen, I would be an alkali metal so I could get in you and explode" Yifan beckoningly smirks before carrying Junmyeon up bridal style with the shorter leading him towards Junmyeon's bedroom. It was a beautiful bedroom but Yifan had no time to admire the place, he needed to fix something first.

Yifan tosses the shorter male on the bed before joining him, hovering above Junmyeon. He started planting kisses on his lover's lips, slowly but he was getting aggressive, not that Junmyeon minds.

"I actually liked it when you wore glasses and walk slouched with your robotics books on your arms aahh~" Junmyeon says as Yifan plants kisses on his neck making sure to lavish each part.

"So you'd prefer to let me wear my glasses..now as in..now?" Yifan stops as he stares at Junmyeon oddly. He was thinking if Junmyeon had some weird kinks or what. But even if he did he would still love the younger male with all his approximately seventy five beating per minute heart.

" is excluded but if I feel like it then why not" Junmyeon perches up planting a soft peck on Yifan's cheek, soft as the last one did. Yifan laughs and brushes his bangs away from his sweaty face.

"So you loved me even if I'm wearing those huge dorky glasses? You sure you don't want the new Yifan with the contact lenses and overly dressed attire?" Yifan half jokes on that statement earning a cute chuckle from Junmyeon.

"You would look adorkably cute" Junmyeon says in response.

Yifan laughs at the word 'adorkably' since his lover made his new set of vocabulary. He smiles as he kisses Junmyeon again, leaving marks on his skin that screamed 'mine' in the most passionate way.

 

"Yifan, you did it" Luhan says as he smiles to himself while Sehun was busy his neck like a vampire.

It's not like Luhan had telekinesis or mind powers to know that Yifan was happily with Junmyeon now but the way he saw him carry Junmyeon up to his bedroom seemed like Yifan was gonna be staying here overnight.

He picks up his phone and dials Chanyeol, Xiumin and Chen.

"Guys I guess we won't be driving home with Yifan today" he chuckles through the line as he momentarily pushes Sehun away for a brief moment. The others were in a short gasp as they sent out weird predictions.

"Oh my gosh did Yifan get too drunk?" Asks Xiumin worryingly.

"I bet he decides to have a camping party by himself here!" Chen suggests which made Luhan chuckle a little.

"Nah I bet he's getting laid by Junmyeon tonight" says Chanyeol with a rather cool and deep voice. Oddly it wasn't the only voice that was heard from Chanyeol's line, there was some weird at the back.

"Channie did you just--" before Luhan could continue Chanyeol hung up.


"Who was that Chanyeol?" Asks Baekhyun as he removes his silky mouth from Chanyeol's wet instrument.

"Nobody baby now continue" says Chanyeol petting the male who kneeled down beside him.

Surely everybody got what they wanted tonight, Chanyeol had Baekhyun, Luhan finally reconciled with Sehun and Xiumin and Chen were happily playing Monopoly with a bunch of girls. The best was for Yifan, he finally got junmyeon whom he yearned for years.

Yifan places a hand on Junmyeon's thigh as he caresses it softly.

"You know, you're like gravity" Yifan says as he the outer shell of Junmyeon's ear.

"W-Why?" A rosy tint on Junmyeon's face. He half gasps and half moans.

"Because you never fail to make me fall for you"

And with that statement Yifan kisses Junmyeon again. Both males were having steamy and passionate love making and they decided to do that. After all Junmyeon's parents aren't home until next week.

 

One thing about this, right now we’re just two RNA, but maybe we could transcribe together and become DNA.