Confession

I'm Crazy For You

Na eureureong, eureureong, eureureong dae~

Xiumin woked up, stretching his arms and yawning.

"Valentines, huh? Well, good luck to me! Well, that is, if ever, someone confesses to me." Xiumin talked to himself and after the 'self talk', he went to the bathroom and bathe.

Chen's POV

Girl, I can't explain what I feel~

I woke up from my 'deep' slumber. I looked at my phone to see what day it was... My eyes shot open and I ran to the bathroom.

"AIIISH. IT'S VALENTINES TODAY! I NEED TO HURRY!" I bathe as quickly as I can and grabbed my towel. I dried myself and put on my uniform. I ran downstairs and went to the kitchen, finding my mom toasting bread and brewing coffee.

"Oh. Chen! What's up? Why are you in a hurry?" My mom asked as I dig in into breakfast

"Valentines.. X-Xiu-" I was cut off by my mom and she smirked

"Ohh! Planning to confess! Finally Chen! After 100 centuries! Who was that again? Oh right! Xiumin-ah!" She exclaimed, making me choke onto my coffee

"Eomma! Shh!" I blushed at her words, making her chuckle. 

"Now, now. Hurry up so you can confess to your Xiumin-ah~" She whispered the word 'your' but still loud for me to hear

"EOMMA!" I flushed into deep red and she chuckled

I went outside and wore my shoes. Before I leave... "Happy Valentines, eomma! Wish me luck!" I said and kissed her cheeks. "I will! Bye!" She waved and I waved back, running to the bus station.

Xiumin's POV 

After the bath, I dried myself and wore my uniform. I went downstairs and found my sister and mother cooking breakfast.

"Oh! Umin hyung~ Sit down!" my little sister told me, so I did sit down. I stared at them confusely as they cooked happily.

"Yah. Eomma, Minji, what's up?" I asked

"Oh! Nothing! It's Valentines today so Minji asked if she can help me cooked breakfast! Sweet, right?" My mother grinned at me and I groaned

"So, let's have breakfast!" Minji exclaimed. I stared at my plate with awe. It was eggs and bacon forming a heart shape.

"Happy Valentines, Umin-hyung/ah!" They both exclaimed and I chuckled. Minji's phone ring and she almost spit her food. I stared at her with confusion. She fastly ate her breakfast and...

"Eomma, hyung. I need to go to school now! Someone's waiting for me!" She said and grabbed her bag. I smell something fishy!

"Wae? Couldn't we go together?" I pouted and said it in my aegyo tone. I saw her eyes twitched, making me smirk. 

"U-Uh.." She looked at her phone again, her eyes forming saucers "I need to go now! Annyeong!" She ran out of the house and I stared at my mom with a blank face.

"Now, let's enjoy breakfast!" My mom said, pretending that nothing happened

"Eomma.." I mentally facepalmed

"Oh yeah! Aren't you gonna confess to Chen?" She smirked. She got me, damn!

"Uh... U-Uhm... E-Eh?" My face was completely tomato now. 

"Oh nothing!" She smirked again and went back to eating. I REALLY SMELL SOMETHING FISHY. 

Chen huh? I like him... But he doesn't like me back. So what's the purpose of confessing? Pshh. As soon as I finished my breakfast, I wore my shoes, bade goodbye to my mother and took a bus to school. 

Normal POV

"Chen oppa!" Minji, Xiumin's sister ran toward Chen, panting

"Woah, are you okay?" Chen asked the girl and she nodded in response

"So, you know what to do right? I'll get him there." She winked at Chen

"Mm.. Wish me luck!" Chen hugged Minji

"Well, goodluck at capturing my brother's heart!" She hugged him back.

Little did they know that Xiumin arrived at the school and he witness the scene. He hid in the wall and watched, but he can't hear anything. 

'Chen likes Minji? Haa, she was the lucky girl... At least he likes my sister.'  Xiumin thought as a pang of jealousy hit his heart. He felt his eyes getting teary, so he ran quietly outside. 

DING DONG DAENG!!~

The school's bells rang, signaling that classes were gonna start. All of the students went to their room respectively.

"Kim Minseok!" Mr. Lee snapped his fingers at Xiumin, who seemed to be spacing out.

"A-Ah! Ne?" Xiumin answered nervously

"Are you listening to the lectures?" Mr. Lee asked

"N-Ne! I was just thinking about something. Sorry..." Xiumin said, lowering his head

"Okay. Back to class!" Mr. Lee exclaimed and explained about complicated stuffs. 

DING DONG DAENG!!!

"Finally... The time has come." Chen stretched his arms and fixed his thing. He went outside the building and went to the secret garden. EXO, Chen's fr already started decorating the garden. D.O, Chanyeol and Suho, borrowed the cafeteria's kitchen and cooked kimchi spaghetti. Chen smiled and text Minji. 

Inside the school, Minji went and looked for her brother as she recieved a text from Chen

From: Chen

Minji-ah, the place is ready now. ^^

Minji smiled and quicky looked for Xiumin. She ran at the hallways, finding some girls confessing to their crushes. After the long run, she found her brother walking. 

"UMIN HYUNG!" She shouted and grabbed his wrists

"W-Wha--" He was cut off when Miniji ran very fast going outside the building and to a ... Secret garden? 

They went and found a garden decorated with hearts and flowers. Xiumin's jaw dropped as he saw the garden. Then, they heard a sweet voice singing...

I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
Except you, everything get in slow montion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love

Xiumin's eyes became teary as he saw Chen, holding a bouquet of flowers with a box of chocolates.

"C-Chen..." Xiumin let the tears fell

"Xiumin.... No. Kim Minseok, as I first saw you, my heart skipped a beat and my stomach was filled of butterflies. As we got closer, there was a feeling that kept rising and it was uncontrollable. There was a day, when I finally realized that I have feelings for you. I love you, Kim Minseok." Chen wrapped his arms at Xiumin's body and hugged him tightly.

"B-But I thought you like Minji! I... saw you hugging her this morning!" Xiumin sobbed harder

"Silly hyung! He was just thanking me because I helped him in this plan!" Minji chuckled as Xiumin flushed.

"Chen... You know what? You're crazy for doing these stuffs but... I love you too Chen. From the moment I saw you, you made my heart flutter." Xiumin chuckled. 

"Crazy, huh? Yeah. I am. I am crazy for you." Chen chuckled and placed his lips at Xiumin's. They shared they first kiss sweetly and passionately. 

"So..."

"Hm?"

"Will you, Kim Minseok of Class 1-A, go out with me and date me?" Chen kneeled down and offered his hand to Xiumin

"Of course I will, Kim Jongdae." Xiumin chuckled and offered his hand to Chen. 

A year ago...

"You was so cheesy that time, though!" Xiumin chuckled

"Well, I could only be cheesy when it comes to you, my love~" Chen pecked a kiss at Xiumin's lips and chuckled

"You're so cheesy!" Xiumin chuckled

"Well, your cheesy Chen that is~" Chen kissed Xiumin's forehead and pulled him into a tight hug. On that day, they shared their love with each other, and well. It turned our pretty well~ 

 

-END


OMGG~ I'm done! So, how was it? *u* Sorry for the grammar errors... XD I admit it, I was pretty bad at English at school. But... EEES. MY FIRST STORY IS DONE! *tears of joy* TTuTT 

 

WE

 

 

WELL THAT WAS A BIG PICTURE. O_O XD 

Anyways, till next story! =w=