My Special Mista

Radio Star; That Mr. is You

“Congratulations on not being caught,” the main MC of Radio Star, Kim Kook Jin playfully congratulated on the unnecessary thing caused the SNSD girls to burst out laughter. They knew that this topic would not slip away from them today; dating. Since Sooyoung and Yoona had been caught by the paparazzi, SNSD couldn’t slip away from dating topic. Of course since they are national girl group, this kind of topic would never be avoided from them.

“Why Yoona hasn’t come here? Her drama has ended though. We heard that Yoona said sorry to the writer and fled?” Yoon Jong Shin asked.

“Yeah, she is very sorry. Actually, it looks like you guys are going to attack her, so…” Sunny’s words were interrupted.

“Why should we attack her since she’s done nothing wrong?” Kim Gura asked.

“Right, she has done nothing wrong,” Kyuhyun backed up her SMTown dongsaeng. Jessica smiled at Kyuhyun’s nice words.

“Actually we have a lot to ask her. Her drama “Prime Minister and I” didn’t do well. She should have come with Lee Bum Soo,” Kim Gura added.

“You want to comfort her?” Kyuhyun turned to Gura. The latter just nodded.

“Seohyun didn’t come because of Kyuhyun, right?” Yoon Jong Shin bombarded another question causing Kyuhyun to feel uncomfortable. Jessica’s heart felt so nervous.

“What do you mean because of me?” Kyuhyun question was ignored as Kim Gura picked up a picture of Kyuhyun and Seohyun’s kissing scene from their musical; The Moon Embracing the Sun. Jessica smiled bitterly as she was reminded of the kiss scene.

Kyuhyun couldn’t stay still as the remaining three hosts kept on teasing Kyuhyun’s kissing scene as Kim Gura drew something on the picture.

“Oppa, if you sit still, I will explain,” Tiffany kindly offered to help the flustered Kyuhyun. Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny, Jessica and Yuri found that’s cute of Kyuhyun to act like that. That’s for the first time they saw Kyuhyun was so flustered, and they all knew why.

Kyuhyun sat still on his seat as Tiffany kindly explain.

“The thing is, Seohyun’s lips are originally small,” Tiffany said as Yoon Jong Shin with his “Sherlock Holmes” instinct said, “What I found out is he aimed for her lower lips.”

That caused all of SNSD members who presented that to laugh.

“What a great moment captured,” Yuri commented.

Kim Gura kept on drawing something on the picture made Kyuhyun gone mad.

“Why do you keep drawing? You’re drawing on my face. Prepare Gura’s face next week,” he said to the writer. Jessica clearly could see on his face written “Revenge”. Sunny couldn’t stop laughing at the older guy.

“Besides this scene, it must’ve happened a lot more,” Yoon Jong Shin spoke up.

“They kept kissing,” Jessica added as Tiffany laughed. She understood how Jessica’s feeling.

“Jessica said they kept on kissing in the musical,” Yoon Jong Shin said as Kyuhyun’s face was defeated by his hyungs.

“Usually, kiss scenes caused uproars. You know, when you kiss…”

“No, at first it was really quiet, not much of a reaction,” Jessica said.

“There was no reaction, you’re over exaggerating by yourself,” Kim Gura teased Kyuhyun.

“IT WAS A BIG DEAL ON THE INTERNET! Give it to me,” Kyuhyun exploded.

“Don’t you find how sensitive he is hilarious?!” Yoon Jong Shin commented as the girls laughed. Teasing Kyuhyun the devil is so fun.

You’re so cute, oppa!

“You must’ve liked her,” they all together.

Out of all people, please not you too.

“But oppa, you’ve always found Seohyun to be really pretty, right?” Tiffany asked him with a sly smile.

“Seohyun has always been my cute dongsaeng,” Kyuhyun said.

“Why am I not a cute dongsaeng?” Jessica asked with an aegyo. Kyuhyun was flustered at first with the question. Even her members looked at her as if she’s being ridiculous.

“What’s with you?” Yuri nudged Jessica as she was seated beside her.

“You’re not cute!” Kyuhyun retorted. All of the girls laughed as Jessica bitterly laughed along with them.

“Sica is a pretty dongsaeng,” Kyuhyun added. Jessica smiled sweetly at him, satisfied with the answer.

You better be.

“But look, even Sooyoung is dating while hosting a program…” Kim Gura spoke.

“I’m not dating!” Kyuhyun firmly said with a high-pitch voice. Jessica cocked her eyebrow.

You’re not dating?!

Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Yuri knew that Kyuhyun had put himself in trouble and will meet HellSica.

“How fun!” Jessica faking excitedly clapping her hands seeing how flustered Kyuhyun was.

“Why Hyoyeon didn’t come out?” Kyuhyun asked the next question.

“The last time she came, she’s really hilarious!” Yoon Jong Shin said.

“That’s what we’re afraid of. If you keep talking to her she’ll say things,” Tiffany answered. She’s very cautious about her members ever since Yoona’s and Sooyoung’s news came out.

“That’s not why we invite her,” Kim Gura said as if he won’t attack Hyoyeon with numerous questions when obviously he and the rest of the hosts will.

“THAT”S THE REASON we came without her,” Tiffany carefully retorted.

“If Hyoyeon comes out, we would’ve been able to catch two more,” Kim Gook Jin wittily said. They laughed.

That’s what we’re afraid of.

“But I see Jessica made a request to the writers during interview. “Please don’t bring up past rumors again,”” Kyuhyun moved on as he looked at the script. Jessica was unease at the coming question.

“You thought your “Heartbeat” will rise up if we brought it up?” Kyuhyun teasingly asked the unease Jessica.

“What?” Jessica innocently asked.

“Mister 00(blank)?!” Kyuhyun added. Jessica and her members laughed.

“We’re friends,” Jessica calmly answered.

Really?

Since you’re friends, have it ever bothered your feelings?” Kim Gura asked.

“Huh?”

“I think Jessica is feeling sorry towards us. I’m friends with him too,” Tiffany saved Jessica’s situation.

“Do you think Jessica is being honest with you?” Yoon Jong Shin .

“We don’t keep secrets from each other,” Tiffany answered.

“You don’t think we keep secrets from you?” Yuri teased Tiffany. The latter was flustered. Is there something she didn’t know?

“Am I the only one like that? We don’t keep secrets from each other,” Tiffany said funnily as the members and hosts laughed at her.

“Think of it like this, we’re being more honest with each other,” Jessica said.

There’s like a fire in Yoon Jong Shin’s eyes.

“More honest? So you can be more honest about it now?”

“Of course, my age…” Jessica was about to answer as her members interrupted.

“Yah be careful. You’re being entangled like this,” Tiffany stopped her and made a gesture like Jessica was trapped.

“It seems Jessica has reached a point of serenity,” Kyuhyun commented as he heaved a relief sigh.

Thank you, Tiffany!

“But that’s an old story, right?” Kim Gura asked referred to Jessica’s rumor with Taecyeon.

“Well now, they have new prey,” Jessica slyly answered as her members laughed while agreeing.

“Yeah, we’re safe!” they said.

After that, they talked about how Kyuhyun said Taeyeon’s face has gotten smaller.

“Oh Tiffany said, her hair that made her looked like that,” Kyuhyun said.

“Oppa, how can you say like that? I said she lost her weight first, right? And then her bang made it more looked like it,” Tiffany was on fire. Kyuhyun looked like he was defeated with his dongsaeng’s fiery aura.

“Silence~”

“Don’t get me serious, I’m scary!” Tiffany said.

Yeah, I know how scary Hwang Miyoung can be. HellPpany!

Kyuhyun gulped.

“The fact that Tiffany’s being so defensive means that someone’s in danger.” Yoon Jong Shin’s investigator instinct kicked in.

“That’s why Hyoyeon should’ve come,” Kyuhyun added.

They talked a while and Kyuhyun’s name came up again.

“Sunny said regarding Kyuhyun, “Kyuhyun is good at pretending!””

They laughed. Kyuhyun widened his eyes at Sunny.

“It’s not that. He’s a bit sneaky,” Sunny commented. Jessica silently agreed.

Yeah, he’s sneaky. He’s so sneaky to get into our dorm just to see me.

“I’m kidding. His image on and off camera are a bit different.”

“Shouldn’t a guy should have a sneaky side?”

“I’m not sneaky,” Kyuhyun defended himself.

“You guys must’ve seen him a lot during your training days. He must’ve looked like a fool,” the host again.

Jessica chuckled.

He’s a fool, my fool!

“At that time, Girls’ Generation’s goddess like appearance…”

“So you’ve been constantly kissing a goddess?” Yoon Jong Shin attacked him as he referred to Seohyun.

It must’ve been nice to kiss a goddess.

“I think Kyuhyun oppa is a very fine guy. I thought he was just a staff,” Yuri wittily said as Jessica laughed heartily. Kyuhyun really looked like a staff in her eyes until recently.

“Should I bring in coffee for everyone?” Kyuhyun funnily acted like a staff. The whole studio laughed at him.

“On “Mama Mia”, he said: “I intend to marry Taeyeon”.”

“No, it’s not like that!” Kyuhyun denied. Jessica smiled bitterly as she remembered that part.

In “Mama Mia” when he was an MC, he was asked to choose an idea type as he chose Taeyeon. She didn’t know anything about that, but when Jessica found out, she gave silent treatment to both Kyuhyun and Taeyeon for a week. Tiffany was having a hard time to persuade the sulky Sica.

“It’s just a battle. I’m sure if your picture came out, he’ll choose you. The thing is, Taeyeon’s face came out but not yours!” Tiffany talked to her. Taeyeon was confused why Jessica didn’t want to talk to her and Tiffany didn’t bother to tell her either.

“Taeyeon-ah, it’s not like that!” Kyuhyun denied for the nth times.

Ah, that’s why Jessica acted like that towards me?!

“What do you think of Kyuhyun?” Yoon Jong Shin asked.

“What I think of him as a man? I’m not sure about him though. Really, I haven’t met him unofficially much,” Taeyeon answered.

Unless he came to talk to Sica.

“She’s not the type to keep in contact with often,” Kyuhyun said.

“Then who are you close to in Super Junior?” the host asked again. Taeyeon said Heechul as Tiffany answered Siwon.

“So the types like that? Taeyeon is Heechul’s type as Tiffany is Siwon’s type,” Kim Gura teased them.

Jessica and Yuri at the other hand were talking.

“What are you guys talking about, Jessica and Yuri?” Kim Gook Jin asked as he saw Jessica and Yuri were laughing.

“We’re not really close with any of them,” Jessica answered.

Kyuhyun arched his eyebrows.

Really Sica? You’ll get it from me later.

“Then, Jessica you like guys from other companies, I guess,” Yoon Jong Shin .

“JYP?!” Kyuhyun added out of sudden with a weird sound. Jessica and the members couldn’t help but to burst out laughter.

“Jessica, you’re bad at hiding your expression,” Yoon Jong Shin caught her.

“Wow, funny!” she commented.

Really oppa? Having fun teasing me? Wait ‘till I tackle you down!

After that they discussed about their new title track mini album, Mr. Mr. A song about the girls encourage their boyfriends to not be shy and courageous.

They talked about Yoona, Sooyoung and dating. Things on how Yoona and Sooyoung told the members that they’re dating. After a while, Kim Gura was getting a little worked up as none of them knew what to say.

“Is that important? Things have been revealed.”

“Actually, dating is not a bad thing,” Jessica commented. She’s actually was frustrated with her company’s rules to forbid them from dating. Now that Yoona and Sooyoung’s news had come out, they were given tougher tasks from the company. The company had been a little too hard on them now. So Jessica was stuck.

Speaking of someone who’s dating. Taeyeon and Tiffany turned to look at Jessica with a meaningful smile. They knew about Jessica’s agony.

“I wish you were all dating!” Kim Gura said with a high tone as the excitement hit on him. They laughed at his rare acting.

“We want to date freely, but the thing is if the public will accept it or not,” Yuri retorted.

“Were you shocked at first when hearing this?”

“We’re not shocked at all,” Jessica casually answered.

“You weren’t shocked?” Kim Gook Jin asked.

“What’s there to be shocked about? Dating is a good thing, shouldn’t we congratulate instead?” Jessica replied. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Sunny were getting anxious with Jessica’s statement. Yuri could only grin silently.

As they were talking about Yoona, Sooyoung, Lee Seung Gi and Jung Kyung Ho, Kyuhyun suddenly got the urge to ask Jessica.

“Jessica what do you think about this? Since the two other members have revealed that they’re dating, you think: “I can reveal my relationships too, fighting?” isn’t that it?” Kyuhyun asked the bewildered Jessica and did some gesture. The members laughed at Kyuhyun.

“Hurray!” Have you?” Kyuhyun added. Jessica was raged.

“I think I’m going to have to meet with the writers later,” Jessica said with a fiery aura.

“Then do you think you can reveal yours?” Kim Gook Jin asked her.

“If I’m caught I’ll reveal it, isn’t that so?” Jessica replied without hesitation. Taeyeon was getting unease.

Are you really going to reveal yours, Sica?

“Be careful as not to get caught,” Kyuhyun gave an advice like a nice oppa. Jessica looked at him.

“Oppa you be careful!” Jessica told him back. “Yep,” he replied while facing the ground. Jessica’s stare was too much for him to see. “I’ll be listening closely,” she threatened as Kyuhyun only replied like a good staff: “Yes.” Jessica and Yuri laughed at him.

Oppa so cute~

The talk kept on going talking about other stuffs as the dating thingy was not going to escape from their talk.

“In this, Jessica literally said like she likes skinship. What kind of skinship; wrapping hand on your shoulder, like that?” Kyuhyun asked Jessica.

Like we used to do everynight?

“It’s not like a forceful skinship, but like a kiss on the forehead?! I think things like that made my heart flutter,” Jessica replied.

“Isn’t it somehow will lead to a kiss on the lips?” Yoon Jong Shin asked. Jessica and Yuri laughed.

“Day and night on the forehead?”

Now I know how to make your heart flutter and I’ll tackle you down.

“It’s not like that,” she whined. Kyuhyun looked down as Jessica whined at him. It’s not like she said she didn’t want kiss on the lips either.

Later on, Kim Gura gave a very good lesson for the day at the end. He said seeing how the 9 of them in the same boat, struggling and all and came all the way ‘till here is really great. Yoon Jong Shin .

“Are you the main MC?”

“I like him like this,” Jessica said.

“People said that he’s not funny like this,” Yoon Jong Shin teased again caused them to laugh including the hosts.

“It’s not about being funny; it’s 8 parts being funny, 2 parts lesson giver,” Kim Gura wittily replied.

They have a great time at the show. As expected, the talk that day was full of controversy and explosive. They kept on exploded of laughter.

The 5 of SNSD members went to the waiting room as Kyuhyun sneakily followed behind them. He made sure that nobody noticed him.

As the girls were talking inside, Kyuhyun came in the room causing the girls to be startled.

“Oppa, why are you being so sneaky?” Sunny scolded him. Taeyeon, Tiffany and Yuri immediately understood what Kyuhyun wanted as they dragged Sunny outside to give Jessica and Kyuhyun some private time.

“I’m sorry about what happen back there. I’m not trying to rub the salt into your wound talking about Taecyeon again. It’s in the script and I can’t avoid from talking about it. And it was all to be funny since we’re in variety show,” Kyuhyun softly spoke up. Jessica liked this side of Kyuhyun. She understood where Kyuhyun was coming from. Being an MC, you have to be funny and followed the script adding with such a gossiper hosts like that, Kyuhyun had no choice. It’s not like she’s mad at him.

Kyuhyun took her hand and squeezed it gently. Kyuhyun sighed.

“I wonder how I can avoid talking about your dating rumors. Taecyeon and now Tyler Kwon. Just thinking about it makes my mind gone mad and furious!” Kyuhyun said. Jessica smiled sweetly at him as she knew that he’s jealous.

“Don’t worry oppa, I only have my eyes for you,” she told him. Kyuhyun smiled. He got closer and kissed Jessica’s forehead. True enough, just like that made her heart fluttered.

“I wish I’m caught now and we can reveal that we’re dating,” she said as she sighed. With that, Taeyeon, Tiffany, Sunny and Yuri came in barging their little moment.

“Keep on dreaming,” Taeyeon said. She’s not going to let her members going down again. It’s enough with Yoona and Sooyoung. They didn’t want another victim became the center of the paparazzi.

“Yeah Sica-ah, do you know how much effort I put today to keep you from revealing your relationship? The company is giving us a hard time after Yoona and Sooyoung, do you want to get the same thing?” Tiffany asked. Jessica pouted. Kyuhyun chuckled at the cute sight.

“Fany’s right, Sica! She’s trying her best to keep our secret from the media. Do you want the company to give you more hard time?” Jessica shook her head. “Right! Now, just focus on your promotion. Tonight, I’m going to buy food for you guys!” Kyuhyun said.

“HURRAY!” the girls cheered.

Oppa is really nice. I wonder why I fall for him so late. Oppa is the right mista. I’m glad that I meet you, Oppa.

Mr. Cho, you’re that only special mista!


The end.