I Can, Too.

Our Love Story...

DONGHAE POV

 

 

“Ummm…”

I shifted as I blinked several times, looking to the beautiful being, my boyfriend, beside me.

 

My baby.

 

We’ve been sleeping—not really, since we are just cuddling with just after our moment at the bus stop, we’re there for about 2 hours and my Hyukkie is feeling cold.

 

Seriously, it’s my fault for not bringing any umbrella or maybe just brought the car with me.

 

I felt he’s snuggling closer to me, before give a slight peck on my cheek.

 

“Hae… Cold,”

 

Biting my lower lip, I tried to hug him even more closely than I already am. Good thing is, he’s not feeling unwell, he’s just feeling cold.

The rain is starting to pour again just outside, and I don’t think I want to spent my night leaving my baby alone today.

 

And, yet…

 

He just said this afternoon that he trusts me.

 

I couldn’t get happier with that, could I?

 

All this time I got so worried with his fading trusts, and sad stare, finally I managed to make him believes me that I love him only.

 

 

Congratulations, Lee Donghae.

 

Now all you need to think about is…

 

 

Your own trust.

 

 “Haeeee…” He titled his head up to search for my eyes with his, and I quickly raised my brows at him, slowly his hair.

 

He pouted, but then caught my lips with his for a millisecond, claiming our maybe thousand's kiss--well, I always lost count about this one, which makes me realize that I always deep drowned everytime we kissed.

"Looks bothered. Sleepy?

I shook my head to the cutest person beside me.

 

"No, baby," I replied as I gave him a slight smile. "Why don't you sleep?"

 

He snuggled even closer to me, buried himself to my neck which I assume he's about to sleep soon.

I know he's damn tired.

 

And what we did just several hours ago is just ate--he cooked everything--watched tv together which there's nothing really good except a love themed drama, and lying on the bed, cuddling and chatting until now, until he looks exhausted like this.

 

I wrapped my hand closer to him, trying to close my eyes to join him into the dreamland.

I can hear the rain's sounds already at its limit, along with some thunder's echo that I'm actually afraid of. Just thank God I'm here with Hyukkie in my embrace.

 

I couldn't be more thankful, to be honest.

 

I could feel I am loved, by the person who I love the most.

 

And I am sure nothing beats that feeling.

 

Well--I know I have to return the love by protecting him, make him happy, and stuffs, but I swear, I swear I'm working on it.

I love him so much I couldn't even remember i had these overwhelming feelings in me.

I never love someone so deep, too deep like I am possessed.

 

I have to make him happy.

 

And... Well...

 

I have to make sure his love is for me and me only.

 

Aish.

 

Not a really perfect time to think about those stuffs.

 

I could see Hyukkie is trying hard to give his trust on me, and he made it, but I am so confused why am I unable to trust him as much--as I think he is.

 

I’m a bastard.

 

 

But,

Hyukkie....

 

I—

 

Huh?

 

Wait.

 

I am certain that I'm still up, and it's been about 7 minutes since Hyukkie closed his eyes--that's what I thought, since I couldn't see him--but...

I opened my eyes, feeling wide-awake by the sound I just heard.

 

Sobbing... Sound?

 

Wait, wait, wait, I just—

 

 

.

 

 

I immediately pulled out from the hug, staring intently to the beautiful figure who looks shocked by the sudden move.

I swear my heart has stopped for some milliseconds, seeing him.

 

His eyes were red, opened, as if he’s been trying to hold any tears from flowing down. His expression is, somehow confused, thoughtless, and clueless.

 

But the pain and hurt is visible.

 

“H-Hyukkie? Baby, why are you crying? Oh gosh…” I cupped his face, staring at him in panic, try to figure out what’s wrong but he just avoids looking to my eyes, with tears still overflowing like unconsciously.

 

Those tears.

The tears I swear I really hate to see it, and I knew he knows it too.

 

But why?

 

Why is he…

 

 

I felt my heart has been torn so easily.

 

Slowly, he raised his brows, before quickly palmed his cheek, as if he’s making sure something, like he’s not even sure he’s crying.

 

Oh God.

What happened?

 

“I…” He stared at the wet hands that used to rub his cheek and chuckled really, bitterly, and then frowned.

 

“I’m not… It’s… It’s nothing,” he murmured slowly, while lowered his head down, avoiding me even more.

 

What the??

 

 

“B-baby?” I tried to lift up his chin so that he could see me, but he just looking away, turning his stare to another place as he bit his lower lip so hard I’m afraid it would bleeds.

 

I don’t like this at all.

He’s freaking okay just before he about to sleep.

 

Or—at least that’s what I thought.

 

I cupped his face again, trying to have him facing me before he lets out another sob.

 

“Hey, hey, baby… Baby, what’s going on, honey?” I whispered, shedding his tears with my thumb, trying to soothe him but he just seems not too affected. In fact, he let out another sob—another expressionless sob.

 

I think I’m going crazy.

I don’t even know what’s going on.

 

“Sshh… Baby…” I bit my lower lip as I tried to kiss his forehead to make him calmer, and what surprises me is, his tears won’t stop. I’m pretty sure by looking to his eyes, I can see that he doesn’t really care about it.

 

But I do.

So much.

 

I have to know what’s wrong; I have to stop those tears, not letting him cry until he fell asleep to his dreamland, where I thought he might just sleep in sorrow.

 

But then suddenly, he pulled slightly apart from me and—

 

 

W-what?

 

“Hyukkie!”

 

 

He sighed.

 

“I’m just… Okay, it’s okay, don’t mind me,” He whispered without even looking to my eyes before he turned around, back facing me.

 

I heard another sobs.

He’s definitely not okay.

 

Why all of the sudden…?

 

And what’s with the ‘don’t mind me’?

 

Of course I can’t do that!

 

 

Of course, I…

 

 

“Baby…”

 

Can’t.

 

 

I shrugged his shoulder, gently tapping it but what I got is nothing, he doesn’t even budge.

 

W-what did I do this time?

He… Is he mad, again, at me?

 

 

But I thought…

 

 

“I said don’t mind me, I’m f-fine,” I heard he stammered, as if he’s hiding something from me.

 

Hell no.

 

I tapped his shoulder again, pulling several times so that he could turn his back, but he just ignoring me, making me pulled his shoulder even harder.

 

In just few seconds, he already lies straight, with me on top of him, looking straight to his eyes.

 

I see hurt.

 

I see worries.

 

I see uneasiness without I can even figure out why.

 

 

“Baby…” I whispered, caressing his cheek as I looking deep to his eyes. His tears have stopped flowing, but I can still see some dry tears stained and his indefinable expression, that I don’t know what that means.

 

I tried to smile, just to check if he will reply me to smile back, but he didn’t.

 

“Baby, what’s wrong…”

I continued to whisper.

 

This, this expression breaks me little by little.

 

He’s okay just now.

 

He’s freaking okay just before he’s about to sleep.

 

 

Did he regret trusting me?

 

But…

What did I do?

 

I tried to search for something meaningful from his stare, but it’s toomeaningful, I couldn’t even catch what’s behind that gaze without asking him, or maybe wait for him to speak up, which is killing me, the wait.

 

Seriously, is he trying to kill me?

 

His behavior changed 180 degrees in just seven minutes.

 

 

He didn’t even warn me first.

 

“Did I do wrong, baby?” I whispered softly, trying to figure something from his eyes that are staring back deeply towards mine. “Please, tell me,”

He didn’t reply.

 

Oh god, please tell me—

 

 

O-oh.

 

“Baby—“

 

“Sshh…”

 

 

D-did he… Just swapped our position?

 

Gosh, yes.

 

 

I am now stunned here, lying underneath him with his face only an inch from mine—which I almost thought he would kiss me.

His stare—it changes, it changes to something I never thought I would see it.

 

Possessiveness.

 

Anger?

I guess.

 

I trailed my hand on his cheek, caressing it slowly but suddenly, he held my hand tight as he bit his lip, hard.

 

“B-baby?”

He says nothing, just staring at me, silently, creating some feelings. Some strange feelings that I never feel—the feeling of being,dominated.

 

By my baby.

 

I can’t believe what’s just happening—his deep, meaningful stare; his soft lips on my hand, and the strong expression that looks like he’s about to cry.

 

But he’s not.

He’s not crying anymore.

 

Instead, he just looking deeply to my eyes, and I swear, I don’t know what’s going on except my heart that’s starting to melt.

 

H… Hyukkie.

 

“Hae,” He whispered with his sudden deep voice, full of confidence that I never knew my baby will change drastically from unknown to… Unknown.

 

Is this really my shy baby?

 

“M-mm?”

 

Damn.

 

Why my voice seems so lost?

 

I am so melted.

 

 

I don’t even—

 

“You are mine,”

 

 

Suddenly, I heard he’s whispering, along with a tight grip to my hand that seems weakened—to be honest, my whole body seems just giving it up to the figure that’s currently on top of me.

 

I just froze, locked by his gaze, before another whisper followed.

 

 

“You know that, right, baby?”

 

 

So…

 

So he loves me just as much.

 

So he’s in the same possessiveness as I am.

 

Looking by his eyes—even I caught those expressions that showing me about his feelings of me, I don’t know it will precisely right; I never knew my baby will be this… Opened.

 

I held my breath, feeling lost of oxygen in such a millisecond.

 

So we’re even, right?

 

I don’t know what makes him cry, and what makes him changed in just few seconds, but only by his gaze through his eyes…

 

I don’t know,

 

The happiness just owned me so badly.

 

 

 

You’re mine.

 

I trust you.

 

 

I’m a jerk who still doubting the love he’s been giving me, all this time.

I’m a total idiot who never thought about his feeling towards me—except to the bad thoughts I’ve been secretly, uncontrollably hid deep inside my mind.

I’m a huge bastard because I can’t hide my smile, thinking his possessiveness towards me.

 

“I know…” I unconsciously replied softly, with smile slowly curved at one edge of my lips.

 

I know, baby.

 

I’m just too careless to think about it.

 

 

Hyukkie bit his lower lip softly, looking like he’s holding his happy smile even though I know he shouldn’t do that—but before I even react, he already leaned closer to kiss my forehead.

 

“I love you, Hae,”

 

 

I…

 

I just smiled, helplessly biting my bottom lip as well, couldn’t hold the overloading feelings, since we just got back to each other’s embrace.

 

Yet I still doubt his love.

 

 

Am I unforgivable?

 

Am I being an overprotective?

 

 

But I love him more.

 

And he knows that.

 

 

I trailed my hand on his cheek slowly before he gave another soft kisses on my forehead and my cheeks lovingly, creating such another strange feeling of mine.

 

Is it just me, or he changed ever since our last fight?

Well, we didn’t fight.

 

I know I’m at fault and I’m unforgivable.

 

But this handsome yet beautiful angel still forgives me and loves me the way he used to.

 

I cupped my hands on his cheeks, trying to show every love I had for him through our gaze to each other, and due to his words, I tried to whisper back.

 

“I love you the most,” I managed to say. “Can you love me again?”

 

 

He raised his brows, then smiled a little as he my hair softly.

“How often you want me to love you?”

 

Why does his stare weaken me so much?

 

I trailed my hand, rounding it to his neck. “Every milliseconds?”

 

 

Hearing my reply, he laughs.

 

“Too long, baby,”

 

Hmm… Too long?

 

“Okay, microseconds,” I smiled. “Oh but if you can, nanosec—“

 

I felt something cutting my sentence; familiar, sweet lips that I never used to the feeling every time it met mine—spreading all the love, makes it scatter everywhere, with undeniably strong feelings every single time.

 

 

“Sshh,” He whispers to my ear.

“Before one beat of your heart, I love you too many times it’s incalculable,” he spoke softly. “But, I actually keep that as a secret,”

 

“Why is it a secret?” I asked, couldn’t get rid of the sheepish smile and the uncontrollable blush that formed on my cheeks.

 

I can’t even think of anything except him at the moment.

 

And that—is how I realize how important he is to me, too important to be compared to my own life, even.

 

He chuckle lightly, kissing my forehead once again. “Because I don’t want you to beat me, it’s clearly said that I love you every single moment and you can’t love me even more often than I do,”

 

“Is that so?”

 

I can’t believe how adorable my boyfriend will be.

 

“How about before a second passed, I love you as fast as the speed of light, about… 300.000 kilometers per—“

“Shut up, genius,” He sigh, curving his beautiful smile as he slowly starts to lie down beside me, leaning to my shoulder with his cute spoiled moves and let out a soft whisper.

 

“Now kiss me,”

 

And with that, I locked our lips together, as if nothing can do us apart.

 

Because, it’s true.

 

 

Nothing will.

 

-----===-----===-----

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

I’m so damn happy.

 

At least, finally, I can get back to Hae’s embrace, doing some lovey dovey things with him and showed to him how much I need him and I miss him so badly, because it’s starting to hurts so much.

 

I even couldn’t hold my urge to remind him that he’s mine, so that nobody will have rights to get close to him than I am.

 

I’m so possessive, I don’t care.

I don’t want to get hurt and I want to show everyone that Hae’s only mine.

 

I know I told him that I trust him, but that doesn’t mean that he can... You know, like, making me jealous like crazy.

 

I've forgotten about the ing rumors already--those old rumor that talking about Hae and that girl I barely want to remember the name--and I don't think I want to care anymore about anything.

 

I'll just stay to trust.

 

I really hope nothing bad will happen to us after this.

 

We’re even too love to each other it got me fear.

 

 

“Next stop, Fukuura,” I heard a playful voice echoing through my ears, waking me up from my nonsense thoughts.

I chuckled. “So fast,”

“Really?” Hae, who’s been riding his car beside me, raised his brows before he chuckled. “I swear I’ve been driving really slowly,”

 

Eh?

 

“Why would you do that?” I asked. “You want us to be late?”

“We won’t, baby,” He said with his charming smile, as he stopped the car in front of the gate. “I just want to be with you much longer,”

 

Awh.

Cheesy, as usual.

 

“Don’t be so spoiled and cheesy,” I said, taking my backpack and smiled at him. Yeah, if he’s that cheesy, it will be hard to leave him.

 

Aish, why our schools have to be separated?

 

“But…” He pouted, which I quickly erased it with a kiss.

 

He immediately kissed me back, and my lower lip which I gladly parted my lips for him, battling his tongue with mine for minutes long, and pulled out because the needs of air.

He panted. “Come back to me quickly, okay?” he whispered to my right ear softly.

 

I giggled.

 

Seriously, I really love this cute side of him that sometimes—well, not sometimes actually, always—make me flustered and blushed just like a girl.

 

I leaned again to give last peck on his cheek.

 

“Lunch time, baby,”

 

“Okay,” He grinned. “Can’t wait,”

 

Oh gosh, why he has to be so adorable?

 

 

After saying goodbye to each other, I hop out from his car and entered Fukuura’s gate half heartedly.

 

But…

Wait.

 

Is there something wrong with my face?

 

Or… Maybe, wait, I believe Hae car’s glass is not that visible, for everyone to see, right?

 

Then why are those people—everyone I meet, even—staring at me like there is something wrong with me? Like I just…

Aish, what’s wrong?

 

Actually, almost everyone looking at me teasingly without I even realize what is actually going on.

 

I walked slowly, raising my brows as I keep on wandering my mind because of those stares that keep on following me. Some girls, even, giggling at me and whispering something to each others.

 

The hell?

I don’t even—

 

“Yo, Hyuk~”

I gasped, by the touch on my left shoulder, followed by the familiar voice I used to know so well—Xiah—made me stopped my feet.

 

“Hey,” I called him, didn’t bother for his morning hello. “Do you know why—“

 

He suddenly chuckled, cutting my question. “I actually can’t believe you both are going to be that, brave,”

 

I crossed my brows.

 

Me?

 

…Both?

 

 

I glance at him questioningly. “What do you mean?”

 

“Huh?” Now it’s his turn for glancing back at me as if I’m the weirdest person on earth for not knowing it. “You didn’t know?”

 

What the hell, of course I didn’t know if no one tells me about it.

 

“No,” I sigh, “I’m not, now tell me,”

 

 

Well, I don’t care about those stares anymore, I just need to know what’s actually happened.

But suddenly, Xiah’s eyes became so big as if I’m a biggest liar, before his lips curving his teasing smile.

 

“Oh gosh, Hyuk!” He laughs, “It spreads so damn fast and you have no idea about it?”

 

“So what?”

 

He scratched his head. “Well, then… I bet you’re too busy huh,” he laughed again like some maniac.

 

I pushed his left shoulder harshly. “Yah! Seriously, just tell me!”

 

“Okay, okay,” he raised his hands as his smile never leaves that annoying expression. “Take a look at this,”

 

Slowly, he pulled out his phone and pressing some buttons repeatedly before showing it to me.

 

 

Holy—

 

“Y-YAH!!” I screamed.

 

 

What the hell??

 

It-it’s me and Hae… kissing???

 

The !?

 

“W-who took it??” I yell, staring slightly to him once again before messily moved my thumb to ‘delete’ button.

 

“Yah, yah, don’t delete it,” He chuckled. “Well, it’s okay, I can have it again later,”

 

 

I stared at him in horror. “W-what do you mean!? Who ing has it, Xiah??”

He laughed hysterically. “You should’ve seen your face like that,”

 

“I’m not kidding!!”

 

Seriously, it’s not only me and Hae together, but we’re k-kissing!

 

Oh holy shisus I’m so, ed.

 

“Fine, fine, everyone has it,” He said after he’s done with his super annoying laughs.

 

I gulped. “What do you mean everyone?”

 

“Well it’s basically your fault, for… kissing in public?”

 

 

Kissing… In public?

 

W-whe—

 

 

OMO.

 

 

Everyone’s not taking picture of us when Hae kissed me just in front of Fukuura’s gate, do they??

 

Oh why even I kissed him back and became so careless??

 

 

Ok—yeah, I admit, I was so lost in his kiss—But… .

 

This is not freaking happening.

 

“Yah, yah, everyone knows you both are couple, don’t worry and be that speechless,” I heard another teasing laugh just on my ears.

 

I… Of course I know that!

 

 

I’m about to blurted out angrily, embarrassingly, but nothing came out from my mouth since I know I’m too embarrassed after knowing the reason why everyone’s staring at me that way.

 

Oh gosh.

 

I really want to skip school today.

 

 

B-but…

 

“Yah, Hyuk ah,”

 

I actually haven’t seen the photo clearly.

 

 

 And…

 

It’s kind of interesting to see it…

 

 

“Hey—“

 

“Sshh!” I glared at Xiah. “Where the hell is another photo? I want to see it,”

 

“What?” He laughed hard.

 

“I just want to see it, bastard,”

 

 

He nods repeatedly without I even care anymore about how another smirk formed just on the corner of his lips, I heard him calling someone and just few seconds later, he already handed me a cell phone.

 

Well, I didn’t see whom it belongs to.

 

I just…

Aish, I’m so embarrassed, okay? I don’t want to see anyone else right now.

 

“Yah Hyuk, here’s it~ I know you’ll get curious somehow,” Xiah mutters.

 

I grabbed the cell phone as fast as I could; as I threw a death glare for a second. “Say another word and I’ll slap your mouth,” I said shutting him up, and slowly glance back to the phone.

 

 

O-omo.

It’s so…

 

I didn’t know we’re that intimate.

 

 

And, Hae…

 

I… I don’t know, even from this angle, when his face is barely seen, he’s just looks so handsome.

 

 

Gosh.

I miss him.

 

I already miss him now.

 

I want to kiss him again.

 

 

Ah—well, now I know how I could drown so easily with his kiss.

 

It’s too overwhelming it’s unreal.

 

 

It brings butterfly.

 

Our lips locked perfectly with each other I can’t even find any word to describe it.

 

 

I—aish!!! Get a grip!

 

“T-this is too much,” I said, with my thumb searching the ‘delete’ button before completely get rid of that sinful photo in that phone.

 

“Yah! Why did you delete it?” Xiah exclaims, which I careless.

 

I just slowly glared at him and handed the phone back. “It’s me in the photo, idiot! I have freaking rights,”

 

He chuckled hard. “Fine, whatever, it’s spreads already anyway,” he continues before he tap my shoulder and walked away.

 

 

Haish.

So that’s the reason of those annoying teasing stares.

 

I wonder… If Rakooga’s students have the photo too, and Hae sees it.

 

Will he get embarrassed?

 

 

Oh gosh, to be honest, I’m so damn shy—even I’m not ashamed because of it, it’s just… I never thought someone would take a picture of us kissing.

I hope Hae didn’t see it.

 

Frankly, it’s so embarrassing if he does.

 

Well, I better stop.

 

Stop thinking about that, Hyuk.

 

 

Just forget it.

 

It’ll fade just—

 

 

“AH! Hyuk hyung! I saw the photo Minho just showed it to me—“

 

 

.

 

-----===-----===-----

 

THIRD POV

 

It’s 12 PM.

 

The bell—that indicating it’s the time for all of the students in Fukuura High School to take a break from the cruel high school life, are just rang.

 

Most of the girls gathered together, making their way to the cafeteria to grab something to eat, while some of them just stay at class or visiting their friend’s class. Most of the guys, they just all go to the source of foods or to their favorite places for hanging out with their friends.

 

But in other hands, someone is making his way hurriedly to the back of the school building—without even knows that someone else is jogs to the same direction.

 

Guess right,

It’s the so-called couple in the both schools—Fukuura and Rakooga high—who’re can’t wait to see each other and spent their time together, as if school time has wasting most of their happiness; and they want it back.

 

Hyukjae couldn’t hold his smile to know that he’ll soon meet his lover and yet—the latter did exactly same thing.

 

Until they’ve arrived at the gate that only separating both of them, which they thought it’s stuck, because both of them—

 

 

.

 

—are pushing the gate at the same time.

 

The other muttered angrily behind his breath slowly, as hard as he tried to push it but something seems holding the old silver gate to open.

 

“Why can’t I—“

 

“Hyukkie?”

 

They stopped.

 

 

And soon, after slowly back to the right mind, another whispers followed by the latter.

 

“H-Hae?”

He whispered softly, and right away, Donghae pulled the gate—revealing a figure he’s been longing to meet.

 

Both laugh from their own stupidity, both kissed, hugged, leaning on each other’s embraces, as the warm feelings are owning the atmosphere of the only two of them, alone.

 

What a happy couple.

At the time.

 

-----===-----===-----

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

“Hae… do you, um, aish…”

I cut my own sentence right there, not knowing if I should really ask him or not. He might be doesn’t know about the photo this morning Xiah has showed me, does he?

 

But I’m so curious.

 

“What is it?” Hae curiously asked, raising his brows as he munch his sandwich—his lunch, the same as mine—and by that looks, I know I can’t stop until I tell him.

 

I bit my bottom lip.

 

“Do you know about the photos?”

 

I guess I’m so red right now it can’t be helped.

 

 

Well?

 

Why did he just raising his brows like that?

 

“H… Hae?”

He gasped. “Oh—sorry, Hyukkie. What is it?”

 

Aish!

What’s in his mind anyway?

 

I lowered my head.

 

“Uh, it’s just… Um, nothing,”

 

I couldn’t help it.

Every time I remember the photo, it makes me go crazy because of how intimate we are, and—well, yeah, it’s kind of… hot.

 

He stopped eating. “Hey, what is it?”

 

Uh, it’s your own fault that you didn’t hear me, Hae.

 

“Nah… Forget it,” I chuckled. “Just finish your lunch.”

 

But suddenly—he leaned closer, too close for me even in such speed like that.

 

That lips…

 

Gosh, it reminds me so much about that photo since my mind is still stuck with that one.

 

 

“Tell me,” He leans even closer, I almost thought he’ll—

“Or I kiss you.”

 

 

I smiled.

 

Why he made some options that I obviously know what to answer?

 

 

“Kiss me, then,” I whispered back, closing my eyes as he slowly touched my cheek, caressing it gently.

 

The butterflies.

 

The racing heartbeats.

 

 

It’s still there, it’s still so clear yet so nice, I can’t even describe the feeling even though we’re together for months now.

 

 

God, he’s only mine…

 

Right?

 

 

“Mmm,”

Before I realize anything, I already in his embrace, rounding my arms on his neck to pull him even closer, deepening our kiss that even if we did it million times already, still, the crave is there everytime.

 

That pair of strong arms on my cheek and my back.

 

I wish the time just stopped.

 

I wish we’re not between any sorrows, any conflict that still struggling to be over—even if, well, we already finished it though.

 

It’s just feels…

 

 

We’re just pretending to forget it.

 

 

“Haeeee…”

 

At least, that’s what I am thinking.

 

I clutch my hand on his uniform weakly, since his kiss seems like too strong for me to resist, and the more he pulled myself closer towards him, the more I don’t want to let it go.

 

But we must, though—by the need of air we parted.

 

And there again, those mesmerizing eyes.

 

 

“Hey, baby…”

Along with sweet, deep, calming voice of his.

 

“Mm?”

 

This guy, how the hell did he survive with all those perfection?

 

Moreover, the fact that he is mine,

 

Can’t, can’t get over it.

 

Really.

 

 

“You remind me with the photo Kyu gave to me,” suddenly, he said, giggling.

 

The photo…

Kyu gave?

 

What pho—

 

“What?” I gasp. “W-what photo?”

 

Don’t tell me…

 

 

He laughs and pinches my cheek lightly, before moving his hand to his pocket.

 

What’s he going to do?

 

“This beautiful photo, baby,” He said, showing his phone with the home screen displayed on the LCD. “I’m sure you know it already. Right?”

 

 

W-WHAT.

 

H…. He freaking use it as his wall… Wallpaper??

 

I really can’t say anything, as I just staring at him and the screen repeatedly I couldn’t even imagine how’s my expression right now.

 

“A… You…”

See I couldn’t even talk properly.

 

He does know the photo, he even…

 

Aish!!

 

 

He stared back at me, waiting for me to speak but with the confusing silence that seems like can’t be broken by anything, he raised his brows.

“I, uh…”

Suddenly, he cupped my face with both of his hands—followed by my sharp gasp—and pulled me even closer I almost thought he’s about to kiss me again.

But he isn’t.

 

Instead, he whispers.

 

“Are you embarrassed?”

 

 

E…eh?

 

I didn’t say anything doesn’t mean that I’m embarrassed, right?

 

I’m just speechless—maybe.

 

B-but!

 

 

No…

 

 

“No?”

I shook my head again, approving.

 

For another two seconds, he leans to peck my forehead gently before staring through my eyes once again.

 

“Then?”

 

 

I didn’t reply.

 

I tried to ignore his stares, but it’s too powerful I can’t even bear to see anywhere—before finally, I made it to lowered my head down.

 

“W… Why you made it as your wallpaper?” I blurted out, unconsciously his cheek with my hand.

 

He let out a chuckle, the chuckle that so irresistible that I can’t help to stare at him once again.

 

“Why? You don’t like it?”

 

I bit my bottom lip.

 

 

Gosh, I like it.

 

I swear.

 

It makes my body heated up every time I saw it.

 

 

Wait—what am I thinking?

 

 

“I… I just want to ask…” I whispered back, my hand couldn’t help to not playing with the button of his uniform based on every nervous feeling I had.

 

He lifted my chin.

 

“Because it’s y, baby,” He whispered, followed with a wink.

 

 

W-wha…

 

I…

 

Guess this is too much…

 

 

“Baby?”

 

“E-eh? Huh? What?”

 

… For me…

 

He chuckled again as he shook his head, but leaning closer and peck my—

 

W-wait.

 

“What’s wrong?” He asked, after I unconsciously pull apart from the kiss.

 

I glance at him, pouting. “Change it.”

 

“Change it?” He raised his brows. “Change what?”

 

“Your wallpaper,”

 

 

Seriously, I will not be able to sleep well if he’s still using it as his wallpaper.

What if someone peeking when he used his phone and… And there’s our sinful photo there? Aish, I don’t even want to imagine it.

 

Well, I know pretty well that there are many couples took a picture of themselves, kissing and stuffs, and I don’t really mind if me and Hae took a photo of us kissing together, but… Hell!!

 

This photo is legendary—I mean…

 

IT’S ALREADY SPREADS THROUGHOUT THE WHOLE GODDAMN SCHOOL.

 

 

Who wouldn’t feel embarrassed?

 

Well, maybe Hae, but still…

 

"But I like it," he said suddenly, as a cute pout formed by his lips. 

 

A... Aish.

"But—"

 

"It makes me happy that by the appearance of this photo, everybody will know that you're mine," he added slowly and second after, he glance back to the screen.

 

He's...

Right, actually.

 

You should be happy too, Hyukkie.

 

If that girl sees it, it'll makes the girl understand even more that Hae is only mine.

 

Oh gosh, why should I still think about that nightmares??

 

Stop it.

That does a little prove that you're still, not trusting Hae.

 

Stop, stop, stop!

 

I hate the feeling.

 

Just stop it.

 

“Okay, okay, baby. Let’s take another photo then,” He smiled, pressing camera button on his phone and readying it before pulling myself closer towards him.

 

“Ready?”

W-wait, now?

 

“One,” he whispered, really close to my ear. “Two…”

 

 

“Three,”

 

 

Snap.

 

 

Did…

 

Did he kiss my cheek just now?

 

“Let’s see…” He turned the phone, and instantly smiled.

I frown, “W-what?”

 

“Hm?” He glances at me—still attaching that super charming smile he has. “Your expression is so adorable,”

 

What!

 

“Let me see!” I pouted and grabbed his phone harshly from his grip, before staring right to the screen.

 

O-omo!

 

 

Well, my expression is the stupid expression like always, but—

 

Hae is so hot in the picture.

 

 

C-can I… Even save this?

 

We’re staring right to the camera, with me biting my lower lip out of consciousness and him… Kissing my cheek, while rounding his arm around me.

 

But I swear from this angle he looks perfect.

 

I instantly feels so lucky to have such a very handsome guy kissing me and having a photo taken—despite another fact that he’s my boyfriend—and great, I don’t think I can took my eyes off of the hot, y figure on the screen.

 

“Why, baby?”

 

I snapped my eyes staring at him.

 

I… I didn’t look like I desire him so much in the picture, right?

 

“N… Nothing, Hae,”

 

He smiled—well; it’s a smirk, actually—before leaning towards my ear.

 

“It's not enough?”

 

W-WHAT?!

 

“Wh-what?” I widened my eyes, before back to my sense and slapped him right on his arm. “Yah!! —“

 

 

Mmm.

 

How unfair, he can shut me up and domesticate me with only a kiss.

 

Wait. It’s not only, though—that’s pretty much a big deal even if we have kissed so many times already.

 

The point is…

 

 

“Mmh,”

He bit my lower lip, entering his hot tongue and battling it with mine—which I should’ve known that his dominating skill is unbeatable—and instantly, I got to the point where I just sitting here, gripping his uniform uncontrollably and cupping his face with my other hand, receiving everything.

 

In such period of time we’ve been kissing, he finally part the kiss while staring deeply to my eyes—right before he leans on to give another final peck—as we’re panting hard.

 

Gosh.

 

I love him.

 

I love him so much…

 

 

I just—

 

“Yet you love me,”

 

 

H-huh?

 

OMO!

 

Is he still talking about me who said that he’s a ert?

 

 

His kiss is surely has some magic spells on it to be able making me forget something that happen just maybe minutes ago.

 

I chuckled.

 

He’s really cute.

 

“What’s so funny, Hyukkie?” he asked, with a little pout formed on his lips.

 

 

Well, if I have to choose him or everything

 

He’s far more worth.

 

 

I didn’t say any word, just staring at his handsome face before shook my head—automatically forming a smile remembering how cute he is—and slowly, I cupped his face, pulling him closer to get another kiss—the kiss which I always craving for.

His warmth slowly wrapping around me once again.

His scent, his typical scent is slowly spreading, filling my mind and I don’t think I could contain any more consciousness despite all of this.

 

Gosh.

 

I wish the time would really stop—

 

 

KRINGG!!!

 

 

We parted.

 

Oh, no.

It’s the bell that indicating the lunch break is over, and we have to get back to our class—which means, we have to separate again.

At all time, gosh, why we have to..?

 

I don’t want to go.

 

Not for now, really.

 

I just staring down, hoping that he wouldn’t pull off from my embrace too fast, well, besides, I know I already tightened my grip and I do think he recognize it.

 

We really have to go back.

 

But…

Aish!

 

This is disturbing.

 

Why can’t I—

 

“Hey,” I suddenly heard a whisper from his lips, as he slowly wiped of my bangs to give a slight peck on my forehead.

 

 

“Let’s skip class?”

 

 

 

 

 

What did I told you?

 

 

He’s perfect.

 

 

-----===---

 

It’s Friday.

 

I’m going to have the dance competition tomorrow and, gosh, I’m so nervous about it.

 

I stepped closer to my music player, plugging the mp3 into the speaker and start to search for a particular song—the song that I use for tomorrow's tournament.

 

 

Yep.

I'll just dance and dance smoothly, as usual, and nothing to worry about.

 

"Hyung? Are you going to practice?" exactly before I press the 'play' button, I heard a familiar voice—Taemin's—behind me as he just entered the practice room.

 

I raised my brows. "Huh? Yeah," I curve a single smile from one corner of my lips for a millisecond, and get back to my mp3 player.

"Can I join you, hyung?" he asked.

 

"Of course, why not?" I said, "You can help me out,"

 

Soon after, we just danced and danced, while me exploring some new dance moves and try to improve something for tomorrow.

 

Oh and, I just realized that Minho's in the room.

 

He's waiting for Taemin, I bet.

 

It's a good thing that there are only him in the room except me and his boyfriend because if there were any girl—who like to screams and squeals a lot—well, that would be a disturbance. They knew I'm going to participate in the competition, though.

 

I don't need to tell, perhaps they'll watch it tomorrow.

 

We practiced several times until it reached an hour and fifteen minutes—which I better stop it now already, and continue to practice by myself after telling Taemin to go home first.

 

I don't want to burden him.

 

"You want to end it, hyung?" Taemin asked as he panted, while both of us sitting straight on the floor.

 

I nodded. "You better go home now, Taemin ah." 

 

He smiled, and turned his gaze to the person who's been waiting for him along the practice—Minho.

 

"Hyung, you're a really great dancer. I'm sure you'll win tomorrow," he said to me, which I just answer it with a smile and a soft thank you.

 

 

Then, he turned to see his boyfriend.

And his expression becomes brightly happy—as he grabbed Taemin's hand to help him stand up. 

"You too, Taeminnie," he laughs, and pinch Taemin's nose playfully. "You better dance for me later,"

Taemin stick out his tongue, didn't say any word but a soft laugh.

 

They looks adorably happy.

 

And I—

 

 

I don't know what to say about this.

 

 

"Hyung, you're going?"

 

I raised my brows, just realize that I'm already I front of the door—with my bag and stuffs—readying myself to get out.

 

Ah.

"Y...Yeah, take care, Taemin ah, Minho ah," I said and without waiting for them to answer, I already stormed outside.

 

I don't know where I'm going.

 

 

I just...

Walking through corridor to corridor, and ended up here, standing and leaning to the railing that showing me the front field.

 

I lean my chin on my hands.

 

This is .

 

I know I'm unable to express how exactly I feel, but...

 

It's frustrating.

 

Depressing. 

 

 

I sighed.

 

 

Exhausting.

 

 

God's knows what's on my mind right now.

 

The messy thoughts.

 

The unconscious sighs of desperation.

 

 

 

Ah, 

Hell with all of this already.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

"Where are you going, Hyuk ah?" 

I heard someone called me from behind which turns out that it's Xiah, who caught up with me just now.

 

I turned towards him, and giggled. 

 

"Going to chill around a bit at the library before dance practice, why?"

It's Thursday, and I have to intensively practice for the dance tournament that I'm so excited about. Yesterday I managed to practice at the lunch hour, and I’m unable to do it today so I just have to practice after school.

 

He shook his head ad he smiled. "I see, well, I just wanna know," he shrugs.

 

"Why don't you head home?" I asked.

 

"This early?" he glance to his watch, "Well, maybe a bit later,"

 

"Okay then," I smiled back. "Careful,"

 

 

After bidding goodbye to Xiah, suddenly he held me back with calling my name again.

"What is it?" I asked, raising my brows.

 

He smiled for a second, then spoke up.

 

"You looks happier these days. Everything goes well with Donghae, eh?"

 

Ah.

He just knows it too well that everything about me might just related to my beloved boyfriend.

 

And well—yeah, I'm feeling happier because this week is full of our happy lovey dovey moments like, non-stop already.

 

I just laugh, feeling some heat crept to my cheeks. "Yeah," 

 

"Well, then, bye Hyuk ah!"

 

 

And then he left.

 

Aish, really.

Ever since the kissing scene that already spreads, I feel prouder to know that Hae is mine only.

 

Well, even though I'm a bit embarrassed back then, I just—

 

 

Omo!!

I forgot!

 

I forgot to tell Hae that I'm not going home early—since everyday he's here to go home with me...

 

Should I tell him now, by calling him?

 

Or...

Just wait for him to come here or call me when he's searching for me, like usual.

 

Maybe I'll just wait for him here.

 

Um, don't blame me; I couldn't lie that I want to meet him, even for a second.

 

 

I stopped at the front of the library to see the front field from above--it looks like most of the students are about to go home now, even some of them are still staying to chat and hang out with their friends.

 

Hmm...

I'll just go inside then.

 

I stepped inside and decided to browse some books until I realized it's about time me and Hae go home together—by the fact that he doesn't know that I have a dance practice.

 

Where is he?

 

I took out my phone from my pocket and checked if there's some new notification but, no, there's nothing.

Is there something that he has to take care of?

 

Remembering a bit of events that still haven't launched, maybe he has. But I don't really think so since I heard, new members of Rox already join, and...

 

Well, let's just contact him.

 

I pressed a particular number that is a speed dial for Hae, and put it on my ear without thinking.

 

Oh, and I just remembered.

 

I brought my car with me.

 

 

If Hae brings his car with him and I don't have any practice, then we have to get home separately, either, isn't it?

I hope he can go ahead, because there's no use for him to wait for me.

 

"Hyukkie?"

 

Ah. "Hae,"

 

"What is it, baby?"

 

Wait. Isn't he suppose to ask me where I am so that we can go home together?

 

Or did he knows it already about my practice? That can't be.

 

 

Oh, 

He probably met Xiah already.

 

"Did you met Xiah, Hae?" I asked remembering that he's the one who I thought is going home and probably bump into him.

 

"Xiah?"

 

Uhm..

He didn't?

 

"Well, um... Where are you?"

 

Maybe he's on his way.

Or... Somewhere near?

 

I waited for his reply, but he just stay in silence—maybe I didn't hear what he said.

 

"Hae?"

 

"I, I can't go home with you, honey." Suddenly, I heard he said.

 

I raised my brows. "Oh?" 

 

why didn't he tell me? If that so, I don't have to wait and worried about him. 

 

"Do you have something else to do, Hae?"

 

He didn't reply for few seconds before I finally hear his voice again.

 

"Ah, yes, baby. Just go ahead, I have something to do," he replied softly.

 

Aw...

Here comes the busy boyfriend again.

 

"Being a Rox leader seems busier than Fox," I muttered, smiling to myself as I started to grabbed a random book in front of me and examining it slowly.

 

I heard a chuckle. 

 

Gosh.

That chuckle.

 

That delicious voice that seems to far away and seems too unreachable at the moment--making the sudden crave appears just instantly.

 

But he's busy, pabo.

 

You're too.

 

"I envy you then. I wish I don't have to be that busy so I can be with the leader that's not busy too,"

 

 

Aish, I miss him.

 

I couldn't get enough, I swear.

 

"Just finish quick so you're done with those business," I pouted unconsciously. "I miss you, Hae."

 

 

I don't care about how I've become--spoiled and selfish, want to have him all by myself, I don't ing care.

 

This is how possessive I am.

 

 

"I miss you more, baby," he whispers softly, all of a sudden. "I miss you, I miss you, I miss you..."

 

 

G-gosh.

I can feel how my heart fluttered in every whisper he makes, creating some heat all over my body--and I swear, if he's not right here, the unsatisfied feeling are dominating.

 

And the feeling is terrible.

Like now.

 

"C-can we meet later?"

 

There, automatically I said.

 

 

"Of course, honey,"

 

I couldn't held a smile that widely curved by that answer. 

 

"R-really? At my place?"

 

"Mm-hmm,"

 

I don't know why, I just ing happy.

 

"Okay then, take care," I said, biting my lower lip so that my happiness is not that obvious for him.

 

 

"Be careful, princess,"

 

 

---===---

 

Gosh.

So tiring.

 

I just finished my practice for the tournament with a few of my club mates, and I think I won't waste more time.

 

I have to go home soon.

 

Hae will visit me tonight.

 

 

Aish.

Frankly, I just never get him off my head ever since we talked by phone few hours ago.

 

Don't blame me because I'm just like a girl squealing over her own boyfriend all the time.

 

I wore my uniform messily—not bothering myself to button it, since I wear my sweatshirt just beyond—and hurriedly took my bag, throwing it to my right shoulder before stormed away towards the parking lot.

 

Maybe I'll show Hae my dance moves for the tournament tonight.

 

But... 

Aish, no, I never think about he's coming to the tournament anymore.

 

 Thinking about that brings all the nervousness in my stomach—which I always hate.

 

Better not to think about it, then.

 

I walked downstairs while messily roaming my hand inside my backpack, searching for the car keys that I believe I put it there.

 

Gosh, I still have a strawberry milk.

 

 

And uh, maybe here...

 

Found i—

 

I froze.

 

 

I just arrived at the lowest stairs, and the parking lot is just a few steps away—when I heard something just now.

 

 

Who is it?

 

I know maybe it's just some students who are just finished their club activities or something.

 

 

But...

What made me stop my movements is...

 

 

A voice.

 

A chuckle, to be precise.

 

That delicious sound of chuckle, a bit husky but make you crave to hear it again and again.

 

 

Hae's chuckles.

 

 

I don't remember I've heard a similar chuckle in my school. 

Glancing around out of curiosity, I tried to search where the source's coming from.

 

 

Ah—

He speaks.

 

I can't hear what he said, because it's kind of far or maybe it's too small, I don't know.

 

 

But again, it sounds like my Hae's voice.

 

Gosh, I'm so curious.

 

Who is it?

 

 

It can't be Hae.

 

Hae's far away from here, I believe.

 

 

Wait—

I heard a laugh, not a familiar one, but it's followed by that voice—Hae's—laugh.

 

He is with a girl.

 

I bit my lower lip, trying to prevent any thoughts since I know if I'm having any negative thoughts, it will become so annoying and make my own self become stressful—when the fact is not the same as what I thought.

 

Inhaling deeply, I tried to just ignore those voices and go on to my car—remembering how long I've been here to waste my time over something that only similar to my boyfriend.

 

Aish, forget it.

 

 

Gosh.

I can't—their voice is getting louder in my head, and I can't even think that's not his voice.

 

And that's goddamn annoying.

 

Okay, calm down.

 

Just get out of here quic—

 

OMO!

 

 

As fast as I could, I moved myself towards a pillar that enough to cover my body, by standing behind it.

I heard a chuckle—girl's chuckle.

 

They’re there.

 

"Really, oppa, I didn't know it's that easy," she said.

 

 

Wait a minute.

 

Why am I hiding?

 

I know they're standing just beside my car, but I can just stormed inside my car and leave them be, right?

 

 

So stupid.

 

"Mmm, yeah, I'm glad your car is not break down," 

 

 

I gasped.

 

I can't think of anything right now, and I decided to only peek, in case... Aish, in case any bad thoughts of mine really happen.

 

 

Slowly...

 

They are not that close, Hyuk...

 

 

Ah—huh?

"C'mon, oppa, let's just use my car to get you home,"

 

I quickly pulled back to hide.

 

"Ah, I can just walk home, it's okay," 

 

I blinked by the scene I just saw and by the voice I just heard.

 

 

 

H... Hae?

 

It's Hae, isn't it?

 

 

Hae with that girl?

 

I bit my tongue, feeling sudden unwell with the condition and feeling drowned by the dizziness.

 

 

What is he...

 

I can't think of anything except for unconsciously took out my phone and pressed a speed dial that I know it so well.

 

It's not true.

 

It's not true.

 

 

It's not—

 

 

Ring~ Ring~

 

 

 

It's... True.

 

 

"Hello?"

I ended the call.

 

"Eh? Hello?"

 

You're a fool.

 

"Who is it, oppa?"

 

 

I’m a fool.

 

 

I felt a strong vibrate in my hand that indicating something happened to my phone.

 

"Oppa, c'mon, don't take too long,"

 

I glance at my phone slowly.

 

 

1 new text message.

 

“Okay, okay. But it’s really fine with you, Yoon ah?”

 

I snapped my eyes closed, feeling how hurt my heart just flinched.

 

And I can’t think.

 

I can’t say anything.

 

 

I just pressed a button—

 

 

I can’t even read it.

 

Please, make it only a dream.

 

Please, Hae.

 

 

Please tell me something logical.

 

 

I opened my eyes.

 

“Nah, it’s fine! It’s not that I am driving, I can drive back home from your place,”

 

 

 

Fr: Hae

Mssg: Baby, are u waiting? I’ll be there soon, I’m sorry it takes too long

 

 

My fingers move on its own.

 

 

To: Hae

Mssg: What are u doing?

 

 

Don’t be harsh.

 

Don’t be harsh.

 

Don’t be—

 

 

“Oppaa! I give you one minute,”

 

 

Shut up, .

 

“Coming,”

 

 

Drrt!

 

I gulped.

 

 

Fr: Hae

Mssg: I still have something to do at school, it’s fine, I’m done baby.

 

 

At… My school?

With her?

 

What did you do?

 

Why you didn’t tell me, Hae?

 

 

If it’s not a secret, then why don’t you tell me?

 

To: Hae

Mssg: I bet it’s about those events again, hm?

 

 

I’m sorry.

 

I’m sorry.

 

I already said I trust you.

 

 

But…

 

 

‘I miss you, I miss you, I miss you…’

 

 

I squatted down, feeling weak all of a sudden by everything that’s just happening so fast, so damn fast it didn’t even wait for me to accept everything.

 

I feel numb.

 

I don’t know how many minutes I have spent waiting for another message to come out—and yes, I know he’s driving for ’s sake, since the car already left long ago—I just silence, staring down to my phone.

 

 

Drrt!

I held my breath.

 

 

Fr: Hae

Mssg: Yes, baby, Siwon just got back and he has to know everything. I’ll be there soon. I love you

 

 

 

Oh.

Siwon is a girl?

 

 

 

 

I feel sick.

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

I glance at the screen of my phone, still leaning to the railing.

 

Happy face of me and Hae—the wallpaper, the one I took when we skipped class on Monday.

 

I never thought that happy moment didn’t last that long.

 

Only a few days.

 

Are you kidding me?

 

I tried so hard to trust you, Hae.

 

 

 

‘Baby, I’m in front of your house—‘

 

‘I’m sleeping, sorry.’

 

 

Yet you destroy it again into small, tiny little pieces.

 

 

He’s leaning there, on her purple car.

 

I just realized it’s hers.

 

 

She’s the one who visited Hae weeks ago.

 

I just realize.

 

 

He’s not leaning on my car, the exact black car just beside hers.

Just to indicating that he’s waiting for me—or knowing that I’m not home yet.

 

I thought it was over.

 

Will he tell me this time?

 

 

Nah.

I don’t even know if I want to meet him.

 

 

I’ll be there soon. I love you

 

What’s the point of those sweet words, if in the end I know that he’s a great liar?

 

 

Bastard.

Jerk.

 

“Idiot…”

 

 

Your tears are not even worth anymore, stupid.

 

Stop letting it go and just go on with everything.

 

 

Just…

Stop it.

 

 

 

 

I…

 

I ing love you.

 

You know it very well,

 

 

I need you.

 

Don’t dump me.

 

Why you have to do this?

 

 

 

You just lied to me.

 

Why you have to lie?

 

Aren’t you got the guilty feelings?

 

 

What kind of face will you show me just after you did that?

 

 

I don’t even want to see it.

 

 

I hate you.

 

I hate you.

 

 

I ing hate—

 

Aish.

 

 

You can lie, hell I can too, you know?

 

 

I can lie too, Hae.

 

 

I hate you.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

THIRD POV

 

Crowds, yells, screams and some loud chit chatting are filling throughout the whole field at some spot near the city—where the particular event is being held.

 

The dance tournament.

 

The tournament that participated by some of high school students who has some interest—and some skill—in dancing and ready to test their talents in front of about hundred of audiences.

 

Lee Hyukjae—the important person in his own school—is one of the guy who’s participating.

But something surely bothers his mind.

Looking far away to nowhere, sticking a strawberry milk’s straw as he keep on sipping to it, he managed to make everyone who knows him realize, how messed up his mind is.

 

And due to their knowing,

They knew what is it about.

 

“Hyuk hyung,”

 

Kim Jonghyun, his dongsaeng at school who has a thin figure and always going everywhere with his own lover slowly appeared and sat beside him, trying his best not to surprised the latter.

 

But—Hyukjae doesn’t even move a bit, nor blinks.

 

Another person tapped his shoulder gently, and he snapped out of the sudden—with a slight hope that it is a particular person, who is he’s been waiting since forever.

 

 

Ah.

It’s another contestant.

 

“Yunho ah,”

 

The said one raised his brows, and took a small glimpse at the dongsaeng of them before get back to Hyukjae.

 

“You look spaced out. Are you okay?”

Hyukjae blinks, once, raising his brows as he took a deep breath, and tried to pull a smile from one corner of his lips. “Where’s Jaejoong?”

 

The latter’s brows furrowed. “Huh? He’s… There, with Xiah and the others,” he replied doubtfully, “Are you… Okay, Hyuk?”

 

Quickly nodding his head, Hyukjae threw a little smile to him and to the dongsaeng beside him. “I’m fine, it’s okay. Good luck anyway,” he chuckled.

“Well,” glancing at Jonghyun once, he nods back. “You too, Hyuk ah,” he added, before he finally left to where his lover—the said Jaejoong—is.

 

He sighed once, turned his gaze to Jonghyun who’s still remain silent there and doesn’t really know what to say to his hyung, and smiled.

 

“Just join the others,” he said, tidying his white jacket. “Are you worrying that I won’t win? Nah, I’ll win,”

 

“Eh?” Jonghyun raised his brows before smiled, responding to Hyukjae’s words. “I know you’ll even defeat Yunho hyung,”

 

 

Hyukjae laughs. “I didn’t say that,”

 

“There’s a dance battle too, right?”

 

He nods. “Yeah, that’s when I won the first session,”

 

Suddenly, there’s an announcement that cutting off their conversation, because it’s said that the contestant should prepare themselves and gather around.

 

“Good luck, hyung!” Jonghyun exclaimed, as the rest of Fox ran towards them and wishing the red haired guy a good luck. “You look really good today,”

 

“Thanks, it’ll be fine,”

Hyukjae mutters, before stepped away as he waved, with smile attached on his lips.

 

That’s not a real smile—even that smile could even melt so many girls who are watching, even those girls who didn’t know him, because of the gorgeousness he is at the present.

 

But still, his real smile won’t even appear, he even thought that to himself.

 

He’s there to join the tournament and win, plus to entertain some people. So that he, is currently trying so hard to wipe off everything unimportant that’s still stuck in his head.

 

Everything unimportant.

 

---===---

 

 

Rainism.

 

The song started to play as the third song—which means the third contestant—and a figure in white and black, begins to move in some perfect moves smoothly, along the song.

 

With mind, still wanders anywhere in failure.

 

But despite anything in his thoughts, he dance perfectly, skillfully, as if he’s the dancing robot that never made a mistake even once—and moreover his appearance, most of the girls have already know their idols just by the first five minutes.

 

Please be late.

 

 

Even if he’s trying his hardest to erase every word that’s written in his mind, he just couldn’t.

 

He still secretly glance to everywhere, searching for a figure he’s been longing for to see, a figure he’s been dreaming about all night long, and a figure that makes his life a misery, these days.

 

He’s not concentrate.

 

He can’t.

 

He’s just unable to.

 

With that moves, he might just win the first session of the tournament. But if he just maximized everything—he will—

 

 

Who is it?

 

It’s been 20 seconds of dancing and he caught a figure walking hurriedly inside from the very corner of his eyes, even make him froze for a millisecond to focusing himself.

 

He kept on dancing, and trying to search for the right timing for him to turn towards the figure to see who is it—not forgetting to unconsciously attaching an enormous amount of hope, that it would be a guy whom feeling his every emptiness.

 

 

—Now.

 

 

As fast as he could, he glances up to the audiences’ seat, to a particular spot where he believes he just saw the figure went into.

 

What?

 

He almost jumped.

 

He stared at the figure far too long because of the shock he couldn’t contain—when the figure is staring back at him in surprise and confusion. It’s fortunate enough the song is supporting him to do some moves that are unpredictable.

 

 

Of all the people he could think of,

 

He just couldn’t think straight of why the hurry figure must be him, not the one he’s been waiting even if he doesn’t want to.

 

 

He stopped, and smile curved from one corner of his lips.

 

 

Oh.

 

 

Just in one swift move, he slowly took of his jacket—inviting some of the audiences to make such crowds, before he continue to dance in more and more improving dance moves, glancing to all the audiences and gives a playful wink, and sometimes smiled to most of the girls teasingly.

 

 

And guess what—

It fits much better than he was before, and that’s attracting more and more of the crowds for him.

 

He glances up.

 

 

Choi Siwon.

 

 

Throwing a smile, he continues to dance and amuse all of the people who watch him in amazement, not forgetting cheers that start filling the crowds by the hotness of his looks.

 

Instantly, he’s becoming the idol of the day.

 

 

But,

By the known fact—that he knows,

 

 

Who notice a tear at the corner of his eye?

 

 

He doesn't come.

 

 

=====================================================================================

[a/n]: fiuuuuuuuh! This is quick enough, right? this is a long chappiee~~ XD please comment and let me know what you think!

 

love <3333333