You're My Everything

Our Love Story...

 

[SeungJi’s note: to apologize that I’m updating kind of… late? XD I decided to not divide the chapter so…read it slowly, just take ur time ;) Love u everyone!!! *kiss*]

 

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

I can’t believe this.

 

I can’t accept this.

 

I don’t want to.

 

 

I really...

 

 

 

Ding~ Dong~

 

 

I felt another tear pouring down from my eyes, and I bet it’s all were puffy now and red, but really I don’t care.

 

Hae.

 

Hae...

 

I know pretty well that you’re hurt, I know, but really? Do you have to really torturing me with your act?

 

Why don’t you wake up?

 

Make me happy for awhile.

 

Why?

 

 

Why, Hae?

 

 

Ding~ Dong~

 

I bit my lower lip as I stood up, took a glance for a second at the sleeping Hae and walked off the room to the front door.

 

It’s the doctor, I know.

 

 

“Evening, Hyuk ah,” He said right after I opened the door for him. I personally asked him to come after his work hours, even I know I should’ve been bring him to the hospital quickly but…

 

I couldn’t even move… And my body is really weak.

 

I hate this feeling so much.

 

Maybe I could die with it.

 

The feeling of being abandoned by unconsciousness that comes over Hae. I thought it was karma to me for letting him suffered because of those act I’ve been giving him in the past.

 

But…

 

What did I do this time?

 

I’m not even enjoying the happiness of being together with him yet.

 

“There he is,” I said with my hoarse voice, led him towards my room where my Hae lies there peacefully, quietly, with that expression.

 

That  expression.

 

I bit my lower lip as the doctor gave me a little smile full of concern and stepped inside towards Hae like he expect this to happen.

 

Please, doctor.

Just this once.

 

 

I want any good news.

 

Please tell me that he’s just sleeping.

 

Please tell me that nothing is wrong, and he will be just fine.

 

Please tell me that his condition isn’t getting worse.

 

 

 

Please—

 

“Ah,”

 

 

I blinked. “W-What happened, doctor?”

 

 

The doctor raised his brows after examining Hae for awhile which I didn’t really saw it since I’m busy with my own thoughts.

 

But then, I saw a smile curved on his lips.

 

“I think you’re just worrying too much, Eunhyuk ah. Everything is just normal,” He stated. “Maybe he just exhausted. Do you maybe know why he’s really tired, maybe?”

 

He’s… Exhausted?

 

I looked down. “Maybe… Because he tried so hard to walk, doctor,” I said, lowering my voice since I still felt so guilty about it.

 

“Eh? He can walk now?”

 

 

I nodded slowly, as I suddenly remembered that the doctor still didn’t know about that one.

 

“Wow… That’s a pretty good thing to hear,” He said with his bright expression, and smiled after saw me. “Don’t worry too much, Eunhyuk ah. Just let him rest for a while, and if he’s hasn’t wakes up yet after maybe… A week, or—no, just 5 days, maybe? Contact the hospital soon to bring him there. Okay?”

 

I felt a slight happiness since the doctor didn’t say anything bad about his condition. But… Is it really going to be well?

 

“For now, just don’t worry that much…” He said, as if he read my mind, before he walked towards me and tapped my shoulder gently. “I can see you’ve crying so much,”

 

I just didn’t say a word until I nodded slowly. “Thanks, doctor,”

 

Oh I really hope, for now, every little thing he’s said…

 

 

Those are right.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

 

NO ONE POV

 

Birds voices are chirping as blue sky slowly showed up through that window—shortly, waking up a figure that’s uncomfortably lie on that comfortable bed.

 

Remembering something, he quickly blinks few times and widened his eyes, eyeing another figure beside him who’s exactly still lying there as the same as the earlier day.

 

 

He frowned.

 

“Ah,”

 

The boyfriend—which his name is Lee Donghae—still, hasn’t awoke yet.

 

He still hasn’t opened his closed eyes for a bit, even maybe, moving an inch—since he just exactly like 2 hours ago where Hyukjae left him unconsciously as sleepiness defeated himself to followed the rest to his slumber.

 

Groaned softly, Hyukjae leaned close to Donghae and smiled without even him knowing, before softly planted a kiss on the latter’s forehead.

 

 

“Morning, Hae,”

 

 

Soon, suffocates filled his throat as he suddenly remembered how his condition like months ago.

 

It’s exactly like this.

 

 

It feels so ironic—he felt like he’s already free from those nightmares-become-reality stuffs, yet he got himself exactly like before, months later. It was like nothing’s improving at all.

 

But then, he decided to shrug those feelings away, as he slowly got up from Hae’s side, and left the room to make something for him to eat, since he definitely don’t want to look weak or even sick when his lover has wake up.

 

For the rest of the day,

 

He did his best to kill the time, which turns out the time didn’t sided with him that makes him feels like the whole day is awfully long. He frustratingly watched TV—that doesn’t last longer than 9 minutes because of the sounds annoys him, prepared meals—that he even can’t touch and eat it properly, and even study—that turns out he just stuck in the same page for an hour.

 

 

Pathetic, he thought to himself.

 

He just waited until he doesn’t even know when.

 

Waiting for his lover—again, until the day he used to open his eyes.

 

He just surprised that he could make himself keep faith in his lover, and secretly keeping those hope alive, because he’s ever survived once.

 

But still, he just couldn’t believe himself.

 

 

A deep sigh can be clearly heard as Hyukjae entered the room for 15 times already in the same day, walking faintly while holding a glass of water—like he always do, just if his boyfriend suddenly rise from his deep, frustrating slumber.

 

He threw his body weakly to the chair right after laying down the glass on the nightstand, and took a short glimpse towards the wall clock, for the 2nd time since 7 AM this morning, just to make sure.

 

And yet—his eyes widen.

 

 

2… PM?

 

 

He swore to God it felt like almost midnight already, and seeing the present time made him about to check another clock—that showing the exactly same time.

 

It’s getting disheartening him.

 

He bit his bottom part of his lip so harshly, lowering his sight without even realizing that a droplet of tear has slide down through his numb cheek, followed by a painfully slow sobs.

 

Mind wanders wildly.

 

Those thoughts of losing the one he loves owned him for the nth times already, and he never, ever will get used to it.

 

 

But to leave his lover?

 

 

Nobody knows he has ever thinks of that.

 

Even if his lover asks him directly to replaces him with another person…

 

 

He burst in tears.

 

 

“Wh—why, Hae,”

 

Stuttering, he starts to clench the blanket in front of him in his tightened grip, descending his body as he practically begged, begged to no one but the sleeping figure.

 

 

 

I need you, I need you


Even if a year passes, if ten years pass, I am the same
 

I'm a person who didn't forget even for a single day
 

It needs to be you, you are my love

 

I can't go on without you,

 

 

I need you


 

He sobbed harder while those wild thoughts starting to fade away, yet regret feeling buried him deeper because letting himself thinking about how he’s getting tired of all these.

 

No.

 

Of course he won’t let his lover away.

 

Seeing the sleeping figure, he quickly buried himself to his lover.

 

 

I need you,

 I need you
 

A hundred times, a thousand times, I will love you

 

I won't ever let you go again

 

I won't leave you because you are my love

 

I will promise you that I will love you forever till I die



 

He held his breath.

 

 

 

 

So please, Hae.

 

 

Wake up.

 

 

 

 

 

(Short lyrics taken from: K-Will – I Need You)

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

I glance at the wall clock again, and raised my brows.

 

8 PM.

 

Glad I could make it until night.

 

I took a short glimpse towards Hae without attaching any hope and yes, he’s still sleeping soundly there, with his peaceful expression.

 

I even doubt he has nightmares.

 

It’s not that I want him to have nightmares, but…

 

 

It’s too calm.

 

 

NO—he’s not dead, he’s definitely breathing normally and his heart pace is normal, just like the doctor said, but….

 

 

What if he still won’t wake up until the day doctor has told me?

 

What if he still won’t wake up until the day after?

 

 

What if he still won’t wake up months after?

 

What if it’s just like the last time?

 

What if this is worse?

 

 

I bit my lower lip. No, I shouldn’t think negatively all the time like this. It’s not helping at all. Yet, I’ve been through this for 8 months long and this is still 2 days.

 

I can’t believe I’ve become this weak.

 

Maybe because I already attached too much with Hae, knowing he’s officially my boyfriend and we shows our love to each other so much…

 

It’s just too much for me.

 

 

I leaned to the back of the seat and decided to do something.

 

But, what to do?

 

Oh—wait.

 

Nobody knows about Hae’s condition except me and the doctor, not even Leeteuk hyung and the others.

 

Should I… tell them?

 

 

I walked outside since my cell phone is outside too, and grabbed my phone that’s lying on the couch before checked on it since I haven’t touch it this whole day, I don’t even know why I didn’t remember anything about it.

 

Eh?

There are 3 messages.

 

 

Fr: Leeteuk Hyung

Mssg: Hyuk ah, how’s Hae condition? Contact me

 

 

Fr: Leeteuk Hyung

Mssg: Are u busy, Hyuk? Just contact me after everything’s well, ok?

 

 

Fr: Sungminnie

Mssg: Hyuk, is Hae ok? We’re worried… contact soon!

 

 

 

I sighed.

Yeah, they’re all worried.

 

But I just don’t know why, I’m not feeling like telling them about this.

 

Maybe they will blame me…

 

 

I bit my lower lip, and unconsciously dial a number.

 

 

“Hey, Hyuk? What’s up? Everything well?”

 

I blinked.

 

I just called Shindong hyung…

 

What should I tell him?

 

Hyuk ah?”

 

I gasped. “E-eh, yes, hyung… Um, what are you doing?” I asked back which I know I just said nothing but nonsense that only made Shindong hyung suspicious.

 

“Huh?” He sounds surprised. “What happened, Hyuk ah?”

 

Hmm… See?

 

He didn’t even bother to answer my question.

 

I chuckled bitterly. “No, hyung… It’s just… not a big deal,” I said.

 

Not a big deal?

 

Hell.

 

What did I just say?

 

 

“What happened to Donghae?”

 

Aish.

He’s really got me.

 

I bit my lower lip, and staring anywhere just to get a perfect words to tell him, but in my head, I just thought of nothing. Nothing at all. I don’t even know what to say.

 

 

“Yah, Hyuk ah, speak to me,”

 

I sighed.

 

“Hae is sleeping,”

 

There, I said it Maybe it’s not clear enough, but… I hope he just know what I mean..

 

“What? Sleeping?” Now he sounds confused. “So what’s wrong with—wait. How long?”

 

“Almost… 3 days,”

 

Right after I answered it, I felt pain in my chest again remembering how Hae sleep that long already.

 

I started to think that this is not just because exhaustion… But… Aisshh, stop it, Hyuk!

 

“Oh my god! 3 DAYS?” He exclaims, “Have you bring him to the hospital? Where are you now? Are you okay?”

 

Yeah, he must be worried about me so much seeing my condition earlier. And I thought I did better than before. I don’t want to make him worried either.

 

“Don’t worry, hyung. I—“

 

 

 

CRANKKK!!!!!

 

 

 

I froze.

 

What the heck is that sound??

 

 

I… OMO!

 

“Hyuk? What’s that?”

 

I gasped. “Hyung, I-I’ll call you later,” I said before hung up the phone and ran as fast as I could, to the room.

 

 

Oh god…

 

 

OMO!!

 

 

 

“H-H-Hae!???”

 

 

 

In front of me, I see Hae—EYES WIDE OPEN, STARING AT ME—frowning while he sat up. Down below, I saw a shattered glass plus those spilled water which I know that exactly where the shattered sounds from.

 

But on top of all, he’s awake.

 

Hae’s awake.

 

 

HAE’S FREAKING AWAKE!

 

 

“H-hyukkie, I’m sorry I didn’t mean to—“

 

“H-Hae!” I ran towards him, didn’t bother if there’s a broken glass on the floor, I just want to hug him so badly—I want him to hug me back.

 

 

And here I am, hugging him tightly like there’s no tomorrow as I know Hae’s confused about my act—wait, does he even know that he slept for that long?

 

I looked up at him. “Hae… I miss you,” I said and unconsciously letting out a tear, make him gasped and quickly erased it with his thumb.

 

“H-hyukkie, why are you crying, baby?” He whispered full of worry and confusion. “I’m just… Sleeping,”

 

Right after he said those words, he blinked. “Wait… Hyukkie, I didn’t sleep for months… Did I?” He asked and I swear from his expression he’s getting panic.

 

I smiled, reassuring him while shook my head. “No, only for three days,” I answered.

 

 

He gasped. “I slept for that long? Didn’t you wake me up?”

 

“I did… But you just didn’t budge,”

 

Suddenly, he hugged me so tight while kissing my head.

 

“I’m sorry, Hyukkie, baby, I’m sorry…” He whispered really softly to my ear. “I’m really sorry I made you wait again… Please… forgive me,”

 

 

I smiled.

I know he doesn’t mean to sleep that long. Besides, he’s exhausted for not sleeping a whole week. I already afraid he’ll repay those times by sleeping as long as he didn’t sleep. But thank god he didn’t.

 

“It’s okay, Hae… As long as you wake up now,” I replied before hugged him tighter as ever, if it’s even possible. “Were you having nightmares?”

 

“No, baby... I don’t dream about anything that’s why I felt like the sleep was about 9 hours…” He said before kissing my head again. “I’m really sorry…”

 

I nodded while smiling. And there, we hugged possessively to each other without saying any word at all, because I bet he knows how much I missed him like crazy.

 

Suddenly, he gasped.

 

“Hae?”

 

I looked up at him and he’s raising his brows, looks surprised while looking nowhere in the room. “I just… Wait, I woke up and—“He cut his sentence himself and quickly glance at me with his cheerful smile—the smile I’ve been craving to see since long time.

 

 

“OMO, Hyukkie, I remembered!!”

 

He exclaimed, hugging me tightly for seconds and pulled apart.

 

Wait.

 

Remembered… what?

 

If it’s about his mother, I’m sure he won’t be this cheerful…

 

 

Seeing me just blinking confusedly at him without saying anything, he grinned and cupped my face with both of his hands.

 

“Hyukkie, this is the first time I woke up without hurting my head,” He explained.

 

W-what?

 

Did he just say… all this time he, every time he woke up, he hurt his head??

 

I didn’t even…

 

“Hyukkie,” He called out, now pouting. “Why don’t you happy for me? I always forgot everything every time I woke up, but today, I didn’t!”

 

He laughed happily and hugged me again, with me still motionless.

 

 

“Is that the reason you always refused to sleep?” I asked between his happy laughs, make him stopped and lowered his head, eyes meet mine.

 

Sweeping those bangs from my forehead, he whispered. “I’m sorry, baby. I didn’t tell you,”

 

I just bit my lower lip.

 

At least… Hae’s okay now, right?

 

There’s nothing to worry about.

 

 

And I jus—OMO!

 

“HAE!” I jolted up remembering something really important. “You have to eat now, or at least drink! You haven’t eat anything,” I said before I rushed out of the bed and about to ran to the kitchen to grabbed him some wat—

 

“OUCH!!!!”

 

 

What the???

 

Damn!!

 

I forgot there’s still shattered glass all over the floor and I just freaking stepped on it?? AISSHH!! I’m really stupid.

 

“H-Hyukkie!!” I heard Hae’s worry voice shouted in panic and second later, he already ran towards me, carefully not to step on the glass before I felt my body’s being lifted suddenly.

 

Omo.

 

“W-wait, Hae!”

 

Hae hurriedly walked to the living room and sat me on the couch, running towards the first aid kit which last time I used to wrap my dislocated feet.

 

Aish, why is it always something wrong with my feet?

 

I’m really such a clumsy.

 

And… Ouch… Really, it’s bleeding and it hurts so freaking bad.

 

Not until half minute later, Hae already ran back to my place with those first aid kits and examining my feet. That expression never left from his face.

 

Those guilty, worry, panic, and sad expression.

 

For heaven’s sake…

 

He just woke up and I was the one that suppose to take care of him, not him taking care of me like this!

 

I feel mad with myself.

 

I even made Hae—

 

“Ouch,” I whimpered as the hurt feeling suddenly owned me.

 

“I’m sorry, baby. I need to clean it first before it makes any infection,” He said, biting his lower lip while really carefully taking care of my wound there.

 

Awh.

My really caring boyfriend has back.

 

W-wait, I’m not supposed to fan-boying over my own boyfriend right now!

 

I’m supposed to feel guilty!

 

B-but… Seeing him like this…

 

That handsome, serious face of his… Because of healing his boyfriend’s scar… So…

 

Ugh…

 

I can’t…

 

He’s just too—

 

“Done, baby,” he said before looking straight to my eyes, make me gasped and unconsciously blushed while looking away. “O-oh… T-thank y—“

 

He chuckled. “Are you checking out your boyfriend just now?” he said, and wink in his playful way.

 

My eyes widened—okay, and my heart seems stop beating either, but…

 

 

What the??

 

“Y-yah, I’m not!”

 

“You are~” he replied with his cheeky smile while standing up and moved closer to my face.

 

“I’m no—mmmmmh!”

 

 

Ah,

 

These lips.

 

These sensations I’ve been craving for—too, after his warmth and smile.

 

“Baby…” He whispered between the kiss while caressing my cheek gently. His eyes staring straight to mine and I can see love, overloading love on his beautiful eyes.

 

God.

 

I feel so blessed to have him in my life.

 

I don’t even know why I’ve thinking about moving on my own life when he’s definitely the reason why I live my life.

 

I’m so stupid.

 

After a few times and the lack of oxygen owned us, we separated from the sweet kiss while we panted.

 

“Hyukkie,”

 

“Mmm?”

 

“I love you,”

 

I smiled.

 

 

This is another thing I’ve been craving for—no, I always craving for these words from him every second, every time I live in this world.

 

 

 

 

“I love you too, Hae…”

 

 

 

 

---\\\---

 

 

“Hae, how is it?” I asked Hae who’s now eating the breakfast-made by me.

 

He crossed his brows for awhile while munching the eggs. “Hmmm…”

 

O-oh!

 

Is it not good?

 

Is it too salty??

 

Omo…

 

I have to re-made that—

 

Suddenly, I heard a chuckle. “Don’t worry, baby. I’m just teasing you. Of course it tasted really good,” He said with his soft voice. “There’s nothing in this world that can compare your cooking,”

 

I blushed.

 

Why could he saying like that with that expression??

 

I just…

 

Aishh!!
 

Now he made me speechless.

 

“Oh, Hyukkie. I think I’m fine now… I didn’t feel any other pain left since yesterday, how if I go to school? Is it okay?”

 

I blinked.

Ah, yeah, school.

 

What the point of I’m studying these whole days without testing it at school?

 

I nodded at him who’s currently staring at me with brows raised. “Okay… You should learn a few things before you go to school, Hae. I’ll help you,” I said.

 

“Thanks, Hyukkie!” He said and grinned like a child. “I missed Rakooga. Don’t you miss Fukuura?”

 

“Hmmm…” I bit my lower lip.

 

I do miss my school, but…

I felt emptier when I’m not at Hae’s side for every single day, so… Maybe because since the start I entered Fukuura, I already met Hae and fell in love with him.

 

“I miss you more,” I said, while smiling.

 

 

He laughed.

 

“Baby, I swear if you’re not in front of me and currently beside me, I’ll kiss you,”

 

 

E-eh?

 

“Y-yah, just continue your meal!” I exclaimed, stood up to leave him because I don’t want him to see how red my face is.

 

 

Yeah, I swear,

 

I’m too happy.

 

Just…

 

 

 

It’s worth the wait.

 

 

 

---\\\---

 

 

“Hmmm… and for that problem.. Maybe you could see at this formula,” I said. “I made the list of it,”

 

I’m now explaining to Hae about how the subject so he could take the last exam that he didn’t attend. But… I’m not sure if he’s understands or not, since… He just crossing his brows, staring to the page by page of those books maybe without even bothering my explanation.

 

Is he really clueless?

 

Or is he actually understands all of these?

 

 

“…Hae?”

 

He blinked, took a glance at me for awhile before back to the book. “Hyukkie… Are you sure this is the materials for the last exam?”

 

I nodded while biting my lips.

 

“Why?”

 

“Nothing…” He murmured, still examining those pages and biting his lower lip. “It’s just… I kind of really familiar with this,”

 

Oh—wow, don’t tell me he already understands it all.

Really, his genius brain never left him even after he’s hurt his head before.

 

“After you done studying, Hae,” I called him, taking a bunch of papers of some exercises. “You can try to work on these exercises. Here, I’ll put it here,” I said.

 

After he nodded without even bothered to look, I decided to make him some tea to help him refreshed. 

 

 

Ah, I’m feeling happy.

 

By only Hae woke up yesterday, he already become so healthy than before he spent those sleepless nights.

 

I kind of feeling thankful to Leeteuk hyung and the others to tell him the truth or else… Maybe I still feeling confused as ever how to tell him the truth. And more important of it all, Hae will still feel pain in his head which he never told me if it happened.

 

It hurts when I remembered that he didn’t even tell me… But how can I do? His head hurts everytime he tried to remember things, that means he forgot about me by then.

 

But never mind.

 

I’m just glad he already healed, and that’s that. I won’t look behind.

 

 

Oh.

 

Anyway, how does he think about his… Replaced past?

 

I never mentioned about it since yesterday because I’m afraid…

 

This is a really sensitive subject—maybe, for Hae. And I’ll just wait until Hae mention it himself. I don’t want him to be hurt once again because of my stupid acts.

 

 

But why do I think that he is already fine with this….?

 

Never mind that.

 

 

After I made a cup of milk tea, I brought it carefully to my room so Hae can drink it.

 

I’m actually really likes it when I see Hae every time he’s studying.

 

His serious expression.

 

And calm one.

 

I really like it.

 

 

“Hae, here, I made you milk tea—eh?”

 

He raised his brows and glance away from the papers. “Oh, thank you, baby. Why? What happened?”

 

I blinked, eyes stuck at what Hae’s doing.

 

‘PAGE SIX’???

 

 

Does he…

Already finished 5 pages about the exercises?????

 

 

“A-ah, you finished that?”

 

He followed my eyes to his papers and shook his head confusedly. “Not yet… But you said I could try these exercises?”

 

“Of, of course you can…” I said, still stunned but then I put the milk tea on the desk beside him. “I just… You’re kind of fast, Hae,”

 

He didn’t say anything for seconds, before he chuckled. “Oh, really? I’m so serious then. But see? There’s still 7 pages left, I’m not that fast,”

 

Not that fast?

 

Hell…

 

 

I even doubt myself I made that milk tea for more than 5 minutes!

 

“Hyukkie?”

 

I gasped. “Oh, yeah? Um, okay then. I’ll be… here, reading book. Just continue and enjoy your tea, Hae,” I said while walking towards the bed, bringing a novel since I’m getting tired of studying.

 

 

Aish

So embarrassing..

 

But, c’mon, thinking about how smart Hae is… With his serious expression that make him more and more handsome…

 

Why he could be that perfect?

 

And moreover…

 

 

He’s mine.

 

 

 

He’s mine to hug, to kiss, to hold, and to love.

 

That handsome face, those delicious lips, charming smile that make me fall in love with him over and over again…

 

 

It’s mine.

 

It’s all mine.

 

The same as I gave him my life.

 

 

And by only knowing that…

 

 

 

 

I know I shouldn’t and couldn’t ask for anything more.

 

 

You know but you pretend you don't, you fool
 

You don't even try but you always look good
 

Even though I tell an obvious joke,
 

You're a perfect gentleman who smiles brightly

 

Just by looking at you, I want to love



 

 

I want to dance with our footsteps in sync
 

Just you alone, I want to love just you alone now

 

You are my good love


 

You're so sweet I could go crazy

Good love, I can't take my eyes off of you for a single minute or second
 

you are the sunshine of my life

 

Just one person in my heart

 

When we're facing each other, there's a smile on my face
 

I picture your face all night and go crazy

 

Even if a long long time passes

 

I have forgotten the people in the past

 

Even if you're far away, I can see you clearly

 

The moment you brightly smile at me

 

Whenever I see you,

 I want to kiss you
 

 

I want to sing as our eyes are locked

 

Just you alone, I just want to look at you alone now

 

The generic words of "I love you"
 

sound special when you say it, i'm so happy


 

You are my sun
and I am your moonlight

 

Good Love, always call me
Now you can call me yours


 

Good Love, stay by my side
I only see you and only hear you

 

 

 

 

Just one person in my heart.

 

 

 

Lee Donghae.

 

 

(Lyrics : Kan Mi Yeon – Good Love)

-----===-----===-----

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

“Yah! Haeeeee, don’t move!”

 

I heard whines from behind, that make me pouted and obliged the voice.

 

It’s my heart, my morning, my night, my noon, my evening…

 

Hyukkie.

 

 

He’s now tidying up my hair by t it part by part so it will look neat, since yah, tomorrow we’ll go back to school.

 

“Aish, Hae, stop moving your feet, I can’t concentrate!”

 

I sighed, and sit still.

 

Yeah, since I woke up from that loooong sleep, I haven’t got my hair cut again which now my hair is a bit too long and messy. While when I sleep back then, the nurses and Hyukkie always taking care of me.

 

“How much longer this will take, Hyukkie?” I asked, pouting while tried to look up to my hair but I only saw nothing. I want to sit freely but it seems Hyukkie’s so serious and I only heard scissors’ sound as the reply.

 

Aissshh…

 

 

I missed seeing him already!

 

“Baby…”

 

“Sssh,”

 

Gah! He’s too meanie!


 

Even when I went to a barber shop, the man who supposed to cut my hair still chats with me when he does his job!

 

“Hyukkie I missed you…” I started to whine.

 

“Yeah, now shush,” He replies. “I’m trying to make you look more handsome,”

 

I raised my brows. “Are you sure you’ll like it when those girls at school flirting with me?”

 

His movement stopped out of sudden for a long 5 seconds, and then he snapped. “Y-yah, that’s not what I… Aisshh!” He slapped my back softly. “Shut up!”

 

I giggled.

 

I’m happy now Hyukkie already become my—girlfriend, boyfriend? Whatever. I just… I remembered when I was still his servant, a girl gave me chocolates and I didn’t know that he’s jealous like that…

 

Now if he’s jealous, he just has to say, or… show it to me… right? We’re lovers now, there’s no need to hide everything.

 

Aish I swear I’m damn happy right now I barely even hid my smile all the time.

 

I’m the luckiest man alive to have such a faithful, beautiful, kind hearted and perfect lover here, beside me.

 

I can’t imagine how I could live if he’s not beside me.

 

If he’s not here to take care of me… What am I going to be now? I’m going to be really fragile, sad, hopeless…

 

Yeah, since he’s the only reason why I live.

 

To be honest… I kind of shock that everything seems so different since I woke up yesterday morning. Not Hyukkie, not even me, but… The world, it seems so different now.

 

2 days ago, Leeteuk hyung came with the rest of Rox—excluding Siwon and they surprised seeing me easily walk, not like weeks ago when I just woke up, I almost can’t do anything.

 

 

And that when they asked me something really, really weird.

 

What inside my mind is really different with what they just say, so it made me shock like hell.

 

I couldn’t think straight, for that whole day I pretend that I’m fine—even to Hyukkie, and I know that I missed something. I know everything I thought were true is even not bothered to exist at all.

 

And me, feeling that I couldn’t take it anymore, collapsed right after Leeteuk hyung and the others left the house.

 

I know I shouldn’t, but it’s really killing me.

 

I know Hyukkie is damn worried, but my head is never want to help me even a bit. It’s getting really hurt I couldn’t even bear to remember.

 

And with that, I believe I fell asleep—more exactly, fainted.

 

 

Of course I did know nothing when I woke up. I don’t know if it’s morning or night, how long I’ve been sleeping, or something. Everything is to blurry to even thinking about anything.

 

I glanced around the room, searching for a figure that usually beside me when I woke up—Hyukkie, obviously—but he isn’t in the room. I heard a familiar voice outside and about to get up to approach it when I saw a glass of water in my sight.

 

Seriously, I don’t know why, I’m super thirsty.

 

And there.

 

I tried to take the glass, but I don’t freaking know how I could slipped my hand and make it fell, shattered to pieces. At that time, I was afraid Hyukkie will mad because I broke his glass, but when he came,

 

He just suddenly hugged me and cried.

 

 

Only God knows how confused I was that time. But then, Hyukkie explained everything by telling me how long I’ve been sleeping.

 

That freaks me out, if I could tell the truth.

 

 

I swear I felt like sleeping for 9 hours long, drowning in dreamless slumbers, but…

 

I didn’t know…

 

And yet, there’s thing that made me surprised more.

 

 

I woke up, without trying so hard to remember who I am. I didn’t even try, I already remember like someone sleeping a normal sleep.

 

And that make me damn happy.

 

 

“DONE~!”

 

Suddenly I heard Hyukkie exclaimed and cheered behind me, and before I could do anything, he quickly moved until he’s standing in front of me, looking at my face.

 

“Ah,” he pouted. “Too handsome,”

 

I chuckled. “Thanks for the help, Hyukkie,”

 

He nodded, but still pouting and eyes never left my face.

 

 

I swear he’s too cute right now to resist.

 

 

“Don’t worry, this too handsome guy is yours,” I said, smiling to him which quickly made him widened his eyes and I can see a slight pink tint on his cheeks.

 

Aish.

Too cute, he’s just too cute.

 

 

“Y-yeah,” He muttered, “So don’t flirt to anyone else, okay?” he added as he looking somewhere else, avoiding eye contact with me.

 

I just laughed. “You too, baby,”

 

Really. With that cute yet handsome face of his, how can anyone resist him? He’s more handsome than me, if he could see his face clearly.

 

Too bad, we’re not in the same school.

 

“Oh!” Suddenly he snapped, looks like remembering something.

 

“What is it, Hyukkie?”

 

He turned at me and I see a slight panic expression. It’s like he doesn’t want me to know. “N-no, I just… remembering something,”

 

Eh…

He made me curious.

 

“Remember what?”

 

He shook his head, pretending it’s not a big deal when his expression says exactly the opposite. “It’s not important, forget it,” he said and about to leave, but I quickly grabbed his wrist.

 

Of course I have to make him tell.

 

“Hae?”

 

He turned, and raised his brows, seeing me glaring at him.

 

“You made me curious...”

 

“But I already said—“

 

“Everything is important for me, if it’s about you,” I cut him.

 

 

After not saying a word, finally he sighed. “I just, Hae… I actually don’t want to talk about this, but…” He glance at me and sat beside me, still staring deeply to my eyes. All I see is his worry expression.

 

“What?”

 

Now I’m getting impatient.

 

He inhaled deeply, then caressing my cheek with his right hand as he chewed his bottom lip. His touch—somehow, melted me and I swear if he keep touching me I would wait however long it will take.

 

“Hae, can I talk about… Your memories?”

 

I blinked.

My memories?

 

What about it?

 

“Uh, yeah? Why not?” I asked him confusedly, but he replied me with more confused expression than mine.

 

“Well I thought… uhm… I’m just worried you’ll hurt your head again…”

 

OH!

 

About that memory.

 

I chuckled bitterly, caressing his cheek back before give him a peck on his forehead. “I’m okay, baby. I’m back to my normal self. Just pretend that I’m the same Hae year ago,” I said, smiling.

 

“Really?”

I just nodded.

 

“Well… If it’s okay… I just…” He looked down, obviously doesn’t know how to say it.

 

Hm….

 

What is it about, anyway?

 

My dad?

 

Victoria?

 

 

“Your… Uniform…”

 

 

I raised my brows. My uniform!

 

Ah, I almost forgot about it. How can I go to school without wearing my uniform? And my uniform is obviously in my room, at my house where dad and his family is.

 

“Oh, good thing you remembered, baby. I almost forgot,” I said. “I’ll go take it tomorrow morning,”

 

Yeah, going there this time is somehow, I’m not in my mood yet.

 

 

It’s not that my dad is so worried about me, right?

 

“Really?” He asked, raising his brows.

 

I did the same, raising my brows. “What about it? Is it forbidden for me to go inside my house? I remembered they want me to stay…” I said, recalling how Victoria and my dad and his wife got surprised seeing me, but hell that time I didn’t remember things properly which made myself afraid, so  I ended up living in Hyukkie’s house.

 

He nodded. “Yes they want, but…” his eyes are definitely telling me that he’s worried, worried that something will happen if I met my dad.

 

I his hair slowly, leaned closer before kiss his soft lips.

 

“Mmm, Hae…”

 

 

After awhile, I rubbed his nape while staring deeply to his eyes, pulling from the simple kiss, before I leaned closer again, suddenly craving for what I just felt.

 

“Mm,”

 

I his lower lip and he gladly parted those delicious lips so I could explore his hot cavern by my tongue and met his. “Nnh…” I opened my eyes a bit and seeing him in this state, his eyes were half opened, right arm possessively round my neck and his left hand tightly gripping my shirt…

The view, the feel, it’s just too tempting.

 

I caressed his cheek, and start to kiss down to his perfect jaw line, before I managed to kiss his neck, it and give it some small bites, enough to make a few mark on it.


 

“Ah, Haee…” He breathed heavily, my hair.

 

 

Gosh, hold it.

 

Before I couldn’t hold it—to do, uh, more—I quickly went to kiss his lips once again, and pulled of, leaving both of us panting.

 

 

We keep staring to each other, until…

 

Gosh, I lost count.

 

I’m too mesmerized by his beauty.

 

Then, I remembered our topic before—well, I admit I forgot—and started to caress his cheek with my thumb.

 

“Don’t you worry again, baby. I’m okay, I’ll be okay. Now I’m here to do what you’ve done…” I said and smile.

 

“I’ll be here to protect you,”

 

 

He smiled, a really beautiful smile of his that could make my heart melts. His face gone red, make it cuter when he blushed and then, he round his arms on my neck.

 

 

“Hae… I love you,”

 

Even if he doesn’t say it, I already know.

 

I could feel those feelings are overloading even towards his eyes.

 

But hell, hearing those words, by that sweet voice... I swear I become so addicted and craved for him to say it again and again, and I swear to God I won’t even get bored by that.

 

It’s like, my strength and energy to hear that.

A simple sentence that could change me by its meaning.

 

I smiled and kissed him again on his forehead, secretly thanking God by how lucky I am to have this beautiful creature in my life that love me so much.

 

“I love you more, baby,”

 

 

I mean, most.

 

 

---\\\---

 

 

I heard an alarm clock beeping endlessly for about 2 minutes and 13 seconds by now, and smiling because the sleeping figure beside me didn’t even budge.

 

He’s too tired I bet.

 

Too tired worrying about me, too tired pampering me these whole weeks, too tired thinking about me.

 

Ah, my poor baby.

Promise I won’t make him feel that way anymore.

 

I slowly put away his hand that on my waist, not making any sudden movement, and got up to turned off that noisy alarm.

 

Hmm… That’s better.

 

I heard a movement on bed and saw that Hyukkie’s shifting. Maybe he felt loss, but I don’t want him get disturbed by that noisy sound even more.

 

And, oh, we really need to wake up for school.

 

Actually, I’m the one who need to wake up this early because I have to take my uniform and, school stuffs. I haven’t informed the teachers at school but I think they can do something for me, a late exam, I hope.

 

I heard a whimper from Hyukkie. He’s now rubbing his eyes cutely and parted his eyes a little. “Haee…” He whispers.

 

 

Freaking cute.

 

It makes me regret leaving his side for just a minute.

 

I quickly leaned closer to him, get on the bed again and his hair. “Morning, sunshine, dreamt about me?” I whispered to his ear before kissed his cheek.

 

He nodded. “You’re mean in my dream, didn’t want to eat my made fried rice,”

 

“Really?” I raised my brows while chuckling. “There’s no way I would do that. Your cooking is the best I’ve ever tasted, you know,” I said, and lay beside him, staring at the ceiling. “But maybe I will…”

 

He froze for a while. “Huh?”

 

“If I’m already full and you keep give me something to eat, maybe I’ll refuse it,” I said, pinching his cute nose.

 

He pouted. “But I’m not…”

 

“Then that’s not me in your dream. Who is it, baby?” I sat up and staring directly to his eyes, pretend to be serious. “Were you dreaming about another guy? Huh?”

 

“Noooo!” He slapped my hand, and pouted even harder. “No. No way,”

 

 

This guy…

How come he can be this cute?

 

“Okay, then, forgive the-guy-that-looks-like-me there, alright baby?” I grinned before leaning closer to his face, create a less space between us. His pout instantly disappear and his cheek quickly blushing again. Oh shisus.

 

I caressed his cheek gently, and whispered. “For being too cute, can I have a kiss?”

 

He raised his brows, and looked nowhere while biting his lower lip.

 

Hold it, hold it…

 

 

 

He’s being too… Aish!

 

 

I wiped softly those bangs on his forehead. “Baby…”

 

Suddenly, he stared at my eyes, down to my lips and leaned closer, deleting any gap between our lips as we kissed.

 

 

It’s one simple kiss. And I swear I really want more, since it doesn’t even reach 3 seconds before he pulled off.

 

But at least my wish is granted, right?

 

I grinned at him happily, and before I could ask for more, suddenly he cupped both of my cheeks, staring deeply, deep into my eyes.

 

“For being too irresistible,” He whispers, trailed his fingers on my jaw. “Too handsome… And too perfect…” He added and suddenly blushed. “Can I ask for more… Kiss?”

 

I swear my heart skipped beats by those words.

 

 

Wow, really…

I couldn’t hold my smile as I leaned closer and closer to his lips.

 

“No need to ask, princess,”

 

By that, I pressed my lips onto his.

 

And…

 

 This is definitely not the innocent one.

 

 

---\\\---

 

 

To:Hyukkie

Mssg: Wait at the front door, I miss u ^^

 

 

I pressed sent and quickly shoved my phone on the pocket, followed by wearing Rakooga’s blazer. I threw my backpack on my left shoulder and head outside the room.

 

“Ah, Donghae. Are you sure you’re fine now?” I heard a woman voice—which I definitely know it’s Yuka, asked me.

 

Yeah, she’s fine since the start.

 

I’m the one who always mean at her.

 

I gave her a little smile. “Don’t worry, Hyukkie takes care of me really well,” I said and smiled even wider by remembering Hyukkie from my sentence. “I’m going, now,” I said.

 

She nodded. To be honest, at that age, she’s beautiful.

 

“Your father will come back this weekend, if you… Maybe if you want to live here, just do… It’s your house after all,”

 

Ah, living back in my house…

 

Since I’m already tired of that old man, and by the fact he already accepted my relationship with Hyukkie—which that’s my lifetime request—I actually didn’t mind.

 

Sometimes Victoria came here and sleep for couple of days or more, when she felt like it because she’s now live in her apartment alone. That’s what Yuka said, it’s not really my problem, though. Yuka lives here so it’s up to her now.

 

And anyway, of course I didn’t see her as my mother—she’s far from that, but I admit, she’s caring and maybe seeing me as her son, which I didn’t mind either.

 

Maybe my last accident did bring my life and Hyukkie life better. Or… it doesn’t? I hope there’s no more obstacles come between us.

 

“I’ll think about that,” I smiled. “Thanks, Yuka. I’m going now,”

 

“Oh!” She suddenly gasped, made me stopped.

 

“What is it?”

 

“Your personal bodyguard will drive you to school,” Yuka said.

 

Eh? My personal bodyguard?

 

“Do I have one?”

 

She raised his brows. “Uhm, I’m not sure… But your father said when he’s about to choose someone to protect you, there’s one that volunteered, spontaneously,”

 

I nodded, and go outside, which I immediately caught a guy that’s really familiar.

 

“Eh… You…?”

 

He smiled. He’s a cute guy, and a handsome guy, actually. How come this guy become a bodyguard? He’s a model-type.

 

“You don’t know me, obviously. I’m Nichkhun Buck,” He said, bowing.

 

His name doesn’t sound Korean at all…

 

“Where are you from?” I asked, and he chuckled. “I’m from Thailand. Does it matter? You’ll be late for school,”

 

I know it, and I know either that Hyukkie is waiting for me, but… I’m really curious with this Nichkhun.

 

“Have we met? Are you working as my dad’s body guard for a long time already?”

 

He nodded. “I’m, actually…” before he continues his sentence, he stared down and I swear from his eyes I caught guilty and regret. “I’m sorry I couldn’t protect you back then,”

 

I crossed my brows. “Is there someone who supposed to protect me?”

 

I think hard. My dad won’t hire a bodyguard to protect me back then. Maybe just to stalk me, and caught me if I’m about to run away and stuffs.

 

“No,” That answers it. “I was supposed to stalk you, but I didn’t. I know how much you love your boyfriend. I don’t want to ruin that date, that day,”

 

That day?

 

When I got the accident?

 

“Are you there?” I asked before suddenly gasped. “Are you the one who’s chasing me?”

 

He didn’t answer for 2 seconds, before lowering his head even lower. “I’m sorry. I’m not chasing you to catch you, you thought I’m going to catch you buy I actually don’t… I’m really sorry for the misunderstanding,” he explained slowly.

 

“Was it only you?”

 

He nods. “I told the others to go back since I said I’ll definitely got you,”

 

 

I didn’t know there’s a really kind person like him.

 

“May I be your personal bodyguard?”

 

I didn’t say a word.

 

“Uh, I just…”

 

“No,”

 

“…Sorry?” He looks shocked.

 

I blinked. “I mean, you’re actually not allowed to be my bodyguard,” I said casually, and start walking with him beside me towards the car. “You’re suppose to be my friend instead, I suppose you’re at my age, right?”

 

He chuckled. “Maybe a bit younger,”

 

Whoa!

 

“Really?”

 

He nodded again. Ah, he doesn’t talk that much I bet.

 

I entered the car before he entered the driver’s seat. “Do you have any rights to drive?”

 

“Of course,”

 

“Why are you here, anyway?”

 

“What?” He stared at me. “I thought you—“

 

“No, I mean the job,”

 

“Oh,”

 

He took a deep breath and smiled his beautiful smile. I’m just saying he’s beautiful, though. Of course my Hyukkie is more beautiful, even the most beautiful.

 

“My dad has debt in one of your dad’s company, and died before he could repay it,” He said and starts the engine. “So that’s that,”

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

 

I don’t want him to be my bodyguard.

 

I don’t want anyone, actually.

 

I felt anger grew towards my dad, again. That person. How could he do this to someone like him? He’s just…

 

Nichkhun is really nice person, I swear.

 

I bet he’s the one who sent me to the hospital after I got the accident. If not him, who else? I still can’t believe myself there’s a people as nice as him in my life, after Hyukkie, of course.

 

 

“Ah, your sulking boyfriend,” I suddenly heard Nichkhun muttered and realized we’re already in front of Hyukkie’s house.

 

I quickly got out from the car, seeing Hyukkie’s pouting and staring towards me. I chuckled. Even when he sulks, he’s still incredibly cute.

 

 

“Hey, beautiful. Long time no see,” I said, grab his right hand and kiss its back. “I’m sorry I’m late,”

 

“You’re almost half an hour there,” He said slowly, before looking at my car behind me. “You’re not driving, right?”

 

“No, baby, Nichkhun’s driving for me,” I said while pulling his hand and opened the car’s door for both of us.

 

“Morning,” Nichkhun greeted.

 

“Ah,” Hyukkie nodded, “Morning…” He stared at the mirror so he can see Nichkhun’s face, which make him crossed his brows, before leaning his back to the seat.

 

“What’s wrong, Hyukkie?”

 

He glance at me and shook his head. “No, nothing,”

 

About 11 minutes later, we’ve arrived to Fukuura first, and as expected, there’s so many students gathering to see who it is. I came out from the car, followed by Hyukkie.

 

“Omo!!”

 

“Am I seeing right? It’s Hae oppa??”

 

“He’s… He’s recovered? Omo, omo,”

 

“He’s companying Hyuk oppa??”

 

“Are they a couple now?”

 

“They’re back… I can’t believe this is real…”

 

 

Aish.

So noisy here.

 

I actually didn’t expect this, but yah, whatever.

 

“Hyukkie, I’ll come at lunch hour okay?” I said, helping him to come out from car after he threw a ‘thank you’ to Nichkhun.

 

“Oh?” He stared at me, and a bit surprised seeing those crowds that secretly staring at us. “Okay, maybe I’ll be at library,”

 

I nodded. “Wait for me, okay?” then, I grabbed his hand and just like my act in front of his house earlier, I kissed his hand again tenderly which makes everyone’s gasping.

 

Argh.

I almost forgot the crowds.

 

“Hae…” Hyukkie whispered, blushing hard.

 

I just grinned. “Now everyone knew you’re back, and you’re mine,” I said and opened the car’s door, staring at bunch of girls—even guys—and smiled at them slightly, before entering the car.

 

“KYAAAA!!!”

 

Wow. I didn’t know their screams can go through inside the car.

 

“Your fans are so many here,” Nichkhun chuckled beside me. “I bet they’re so happy you and Eunhyuk has back,”

 

I chuckled. “You know a lot about him,”

 

“Of course,”

 

A minute later, we’ve arrived to Rakooga. My school.

 

Gosh, I couldn’t believe I’ve gone for almost a year when I felt like… I didn’t go for that long. It’s just, everything seems different.

 

 

“Omo!! Is that Hae oppa??” I heard a gasp that starts it all—another squeals and gasps, right after I opened the car door.

 

 

How I missed it.

 

I caught many new faces, since I know I’m about to be a 3rd graders now, and obviously there’s new 1st graders.

 

I stuck my head in the car. “Thanks, Nichkhun ah,” I said and he nodded. “Do you want me to fetch you?”

 

Hmm..

I don’t think I’m sure when I can go home, so I shook my head. “No, I can go home by myself,” I said, before he left.

 

“H-hae oppa!” I heard some of girls waving at me, which I immediately waved back, while I walked slowly towards the principal’s room. Along the way, some people greeted me but I haven’t seen any of Rox yet. Will they get surprise seeing me? I haven’t told them anything yet. Maybe they’re in Rox room, I’ll go after them later.

 

 

Right after I’m arrived to principal’s room, I knocked on its door slowly. “Yes,” I heard a response, which I immediately enter the room.

 

“Uh, sir, it’s Lee Donghae,” I said as I entered the room.

 

The principals—Mr. Choi, gasped seeing me, and gave me a slight smile. “Sit, Donghae,”

 

I took a few steps before sat on the chair, facing his friendly expression.

 

“Are you recovered now?”

 

I nodded. “I haven’t took my last exam,”

 

He raised his brows. “Oh, yeah, you’re still in 2nd grade, right?”

 

Ugh, can I ask for the last exam right away? I don’t want to re-do my 2nd grade.

 

“Can I just take the exam? I want to get straight to 3rd grade,” I said, lowering my head. “Promise I won’t get any bad scores,”

 

He looks surprised with what I just said. “Sir?”

 

“Ah, Donghae,” He said with his deep, wise manner. “Of course you won’t re do your 2nd grade. You’re our special student here. It’s such a sad thing that you’re got into an accident so suddenly…” he added.

 

I didn’t say a word, just keep listening to him.

 

“Good thing is, you’re back. I actually had prepared a different exam for you, I made it myself,”

 

Wow.

“Is that so?”

 

He nodded, and pulled his drawer below the desk, pulling out papers and handed it to me. “Let me see if you’re ready or not,”

 

I stared down to the papers and ‘TOP SECRET’ is written on it, and my name, too.

 

He wants me to do this exam, for sure.

 

I got up and about to head out, when he called my name. “Yes, sir?”

 

“Just do it here, at that couch,”

 

I nodded, sat on the couch in the corner of the room before examining the exam paper. I pulled out a pen from my backpack and start to write anything that I thought is right.

 

The questions are somehow a bit kind of different than what Hyukkie has gave me, but actually, to solve it we use an exactly same thing, just have to combine it a bit. I kind of happy I could do most of the exam.

 

Yeah—just thought of it.

 

If I couldn’t do this exam, I will re do the 2nd grade, I bet. And that means I can’t graduate with Hyukkie. 

 

That’s a really, terrible thing.

 

 

I won’t ever let myself fail like that.

 

 

“Sir, I’m… done?”

 

I said as I stood up, walking towards him to give back the papers of those only 50 questions, almost all subjects.

 

“Oh, really?” He looked at me through his glasses. “Do you know how fast you are? I remember I wrote there I gave you 3 hours,” He mutters while I handed him the papers.

 

I nodded. “I know, but… I’ve actually finished it after 70 minutes,”

 

He froze for a while, and nodded. “While I got to check on it, why don’t you go to your class? The lesson is starting in 10 minutes,”

 

Ah, but…

“My class?”

 

He nodded, smiling. “I suppose you’re passed, now choose whatever class suits you,”

 

 

I smiled. “Thank you, sir,” I muttered before I walked outside.

 

 

“OMO! Hae hyung!!”

 

I glance at the voice. It’s Ryeowookie.

 

“Ah, hi Wookie ah,” I greeted cheerfully. He looks really shock seeing me in the building. “What? What’s the matter?”

 

He snapped. “I just… I thought you’re still not ready for school,”

 

I chuckled. “No, I’m ready. Where’s the other?”

 

“Sungie is in his class, maybe... His class is joining with Minnie hyung…” He said. “And Kyu, he’s on my class. Want me to tell that you’re here?”

 

“Oh, no, I’ll meet him at the break time. It’s okay,” I said. “Siwon?”

 

He raised his brows. “He’s still… I don’t know, in Europe, maybe. Something about his father’s company,”

 

Oh, he’s sure a busy man right now.

 

“I see…” I muttered. “Well, I better search for any class first, okay, Wookie ah? I’ll see you again later,”

 

He nodded. “Take care, hyung!”

 

After bidding a short goodbye to Wookie, I walked to where 3rd graders classes are. I bet I was taking too long to come back, everyone seems so surprised seeing me.

I checked on every class, seeing where Minnie and Yesung are, before I spotted a familiar pink guy standing in the corner of the class, checking on his cell phone.

 

It’s Minnie, I better come to this class.

 

As soon as I entered the class, everyone gasped, make him stared towards me and, he screamed.

 

 

“OMO!! HAE!”

 

He quickly ran towards me and hug me. “You… Awake??” he shrieked.

 

“Awake?” I crossed my brows.

 

He obviously knew that I’m awake since he’s the one that spotted me first. Right?

 

Then, he shrugged. “I… don’t know, Leeteuk hyung told me that you’re asleep for days. I didn’t know the details since I didn’t hear it from Eunhyuk. And I bet Leeteuk hyung didn’t hear it from him, too… Maybe from Shindong hyung, since he sounds so unsure,”

 

Oh… That sleep.

Wow, they know it too?

 

I must be making everyone worried.

 

“Don’t worry,” I said, “I’m wide awake now, I’m fine,”

 

“Come on in, Hae! This is your class, right?”

 

I nodded. “I’m suppose to choose whatever class I like, I better go to the same class with you and Yesung—ah, where’s he?”

 

“He’s always late…” Minnie rolled his eyes. “C’mon, sit there, in front me,” He patted a desk in on the second row.

 

Everyone seems surprised too with my existence, they asked me how’s my life going, and why I got sick for so long and stuffs, that’s when the teacher’s suddenly came.

 

“Okay, everyone, sit down!” That’s… Ms. Im, I bet, the homeroom teacher.

 

She stopped for awhile after she saw me. “Oh, Lee Donghae! You choose this class?” She asked and I nodded. The principal—Mr. Choi—must have told every homeroom, I bet.

 

“Anyway, Donghae, you got the perfect score with your last exam,”

 

Everyone gasped.

 

“Eh?”

 

She chuckled. “Congratulations, Donghae. I even admit that’s the hardest exam I’ve ever seen in this school, since it’s Mr. Choi who made it,”

 

“Wow,” Everyone sounds so shocked, so do I.

 

 

I’m usually used to have a perfect score, but I admit that’s a kind of unusual questions in that exam. Maybe I could get a perfect score because I did it while thinking about Hyukkie.

 

Then, class is getting crowded, everyone’s saying that it’s usual for me to get such a perfect score, but… Yeah, maybe I’m a bit lucky.

 

“Okay, class!” Ms. Im shouted, to make all of us calm. “Actually, we have a new comer,”

 

New comer?

 

Is it me?

 

But everyone knows that already, it’s not important.

 

And besides, I’m not a new comer.

 

“Who is it?” Someone asked from behind.

 

She clasped her hands. But then stared at the classroom’s door, crossing her brows. “It’s a new student, but…”

 

New student?

In this kind of time?

 

I thought there won’t be any new 3rd grader anymore since it’s… kind of weird. Maybe his or her parents suddenly moved and, they have to move in too, to another school.

 

That’s kind of sad.

 

I mean, it’s hard to settle in to new friends, right?

 

I just hope they can easily make friends. Or maybe if no one’s going to be their friends, I’ll help them.

 

Just in case.

 

 

“Ah, I think she’s came already,” Ms. Im said and smiled again, walking towards the door and opened it.

 

All the guys were rushed about to see, since Ms. Im said it’s a girl… But, I didn’t even curious.

 

 

I saw a figure in front of the door, but it’s not clear enough.

 

“How will she look like, I wonder?” I heard Sungmin asked.

 

I shrugged. “I just hope she’s nice enough,”

 

“Yeah…”

 

“Everyone! This is your new friend. Come on, go in,” Ms. Im said cheerfully, leading the girl inside.

 

And there she is, a smiling girl, with his brown curly hair, and… yeah, I could say she’s kind of cute—far, far away from Hyukkie. But she’s cute, I must say.

 

“Why don’t you introduce yourself?”

 

“Ah!” She nodded. I bet she’s in her best mood right now, since she looks really excited and happy. After walking right in front of the class, she clears and waved. I sighed, looking at some guys that’s obviously attracted to her.

 

“Annyeong!” She exclaimed. “My name is… Hwang Mi Young, but… I prefer you all call me Tiffany,” She said. “Nice to meet you, everyone!”

 

 

Tiffany… huh.

 

 

She’s kind of cute and friendly, there’s no way she wouldn’t get new friends. In fact, she’ll get bunch of them.

 

“Is there any question you want to ask her?” Ms. Im asked us.

 

 

“Is Tiffany your childhood name?” Someone asks.

 

Tiffany nodded. “In fact, Mi Young is my Korean name, and I was born and raised in California. I’m already used to the name Tiffan—“

 

She stopped.

 

I swear she’s staring at me.

 

 

H-huh?

 

Is there something wrong in my face?

 

Have we met?

 

Did I forget something again?

 

No, I guess that’s not it.

 

 

“Ah, definitely Donghae,” I heard someone groaned.

“I wouldn’t win this time,”

“Whatever… I haven’t even do anything,”

 

Wait…

 

What’s this is about?

 

Tiffany is now staring at me, raising her brows.

 

“What’s wrong, Tiffany?” Ms. Im asked, but she just silent, didn’t even lose her gaze from me. If everyone’s saying that she’s attracted to me, maybe… she’s not.

 

There’s something else.

 

 

Slowly, she stepped towards my seat.

 

“Are you… Lee Donghae?”

 

Now I’m hundred percent certain that she’s staring at me.

 

I nodded slowly while looking up at her since she’s now standing right in front of my desk. “Something’s wrong?” I tried to be really calm, even I’m now damn confused.

 

She leaned closer to me, I even have to pulled my head backwards because she’s too close.

 

“Gosh, she’s doing the first move??” I heard someone talking nonsense.

 

 

What the…?

 

“Are you the only Lee Donghae?”

 

I sighed. Duh, is there anyone who doesn’t know me in this school? Okay, I don’t meant like I’m famous, but I really am, since I’m Rox leader—back then. I haven’t discussed it for now.

 

“Of course,” I replied.

 

Oh, maybe she’s ever became another leader out there and she wants to have a competition with me like what I’ve just done with Hyukkie—nah, nah, I won’t let that happened again.

 

 

“Hmmm…” She pulled herself.

 

That’s better…

 

But, hell, why is she like judging me?

 

 

“Do you have any relation to Hyukjae?”

 

Hyuk… What??

 

“What about it?” I asked, raising my brows, then she just silent.

 

 

Suddenly I heard Minnie whispered from behind.

 

“Hae, I think she has crush on you…”

 

 

What?

 

 

“Hell, OF COURSE NOT!” Suddenly she yelled.

 

I gasped, so does everyone. But she seems to care less, as she just staring at me and fold her arms on her chest.

 

 

 

“I’m in love with Lee Hyukjae,”

 

...

 

What the ?

 

 

 

 

 

 

===============================================================================

[a/n]: sorryyyyy this took so long... but long enough, rite? XD I've wrote it but I just don't have time to update~~

and I guess none of u like the ending...  XDDDD

 

Well~~~

 

at least, all the lovey dovey moment? XDDD u have to thank me~~ and I have to thank u for all the comments HOHOHO~ I love u everyone, really!!

just keep reading until the story ends, okay? ;)

 

 

-replies-

 

babywook: I've woke him up.... XD happy? kkk~ 
 
asdayuni: Sorry I'm lateeee~~ T T but at least u're happier, rite? ohohohoho
 
lonely37: HAAAA NOOOO!! I did make them happier!! T T pls keep talking to meeeeee~ I'll give u cookies if u do~
 
hearthae: oh? so u want it's Hyukkie instead? XDD sorrryyyy... But believe me there's time for everything ^O^
 
1icehoneysam4: no, I didn't do that~ relax~~ XD But sorry it's not a dream either kkk sorry baby
 
FangirlEunYoo: I know~~ But see how happy they are (now)? kkkk XDD I'm meanie but I love u~~~~
 
silverfish : WHOA! *defend myself* sorryyyyy but this is the soonest I could do... at least this is super long, right?? XD please keep praying for me.... I love uuuuuuu lots!! *kiss*
 
chocolat00: SORRY I'M LATEEEE but heyyy I'm celebrating eid too~ and my mood that day is not really good instead XD hope this made u happy now~~~ happy eid! lol
 
ShawolShadow22: kyaaa XD *hugs* don't be that sad~ he's awake now see? XDXD
 
DredhezRei: sorry this one is not that fast~ but I'm trying reallyyy~~ BAHAHA gone hiatus again is one of my plan KKKK no I'm just kidding onnie XD *kiss* 
 
Hyura_90: whoa~!!!! DX sorry.. don't haunt me!!! kkk Hae's wake up don't worry~~~
 
LittleTaemin: KYAA u're making me happy~~~ I did work so hard to make everyone feels what I want them to feel lol XD don't worry... I'll make u happy in the end~ *hugs*
 
sayeunhae: kyaaa thanks for liking my story!!! *give u free cookies* don't cry~~ thanks for reading it!! I'm happy ^^
 
Ucant-stop-lovingme: kkk no worries~ he's waking up already XD and I gave u some sweet moments~ so now you're happier rite? lallalaa~ I love u too XD *hugs*
 
onlyforhae: eh? leaving who? XD u beg me to not do what? XD u have to be specific or else I'll do what u don't want me to do~ lol just kidding XD *kiss* sorry for making u suffered XDXD