Not Her

Our Love Story...

 

 

 

THIRD POV

 

 

“NO!! I don’t want that, okay!? You already separate me from my friends and now you want me to marry someone I didn’t even know??”

 

A brown haired girl with a neat school uniform came out from the black-luxurious car—soon as it stopped, screaming to someone inside it and slammed the car’s door harshly. “HELL I DON’T WANT THAT!”

She’s standing not too far from a huge school building, glaring towards the car. “Go away,” She mutters; visible tears were formed on her eyes and in no time, the car left her behind.

 

Looking down, she tightened her grip on her school bag, raising it closely so it fell perfectly on her left shoulder. She lets out a sob while holding her hand on her nose, so that no one will knew that she’s crying.

 

She walks and walks; about to cross the roads but being a careless she is, she doesn’t even bother what’s on the road and what’s not. She believed she heard someone called out, but again, she’s too incautious to even looked up and see.

 

 

“YAH!”

 

That’s when, a scene is flashing too fast, dashing on her, and she can even barely catch what happened until she stood there, panted.

 

 

With someone.

 

 

After a few seconds, she dares to look up, and how shock is she to look closely to someone so beautiful in her life, half hugging her and panted more than her. The more shocking thing is, she’s not at where she stood before. She’s far from it.

 

That beautiful, yet pretty handsome guy, gasped and pulled off. Exactly at that second, her heart was pounding too fast. She felt her heart was melted but scared feeling owned her. Afraid that the guy will screams and blames her for being too clumsy because she knew she must be at fault into something, and the guy definitely helped her.

 

But no—he didn’t.

 

 

He just took a heavy deep breath, and looking at her straight on her eyes with undefined expression.

 

She swears, her knees seems to weakened themselves, and again, she thought of being fell when suddenly something held her.

 

“S-sorry,” She spoke, almost with no sound, feeling a muscular arms held her tightly by her arms, so she can standing properly again.

 

The guy pulled his arms, after making sure the girl is standing straight.

 

“Are you okay?”

 

 

That heart—seems unable to calm down.

 

She nodded weakly; eyes can’t leave the eyes of the figure in front of her as suddenly the guy bent down and grabbed something, making gasp let out from her lips.

 

Her bag—it’s on his strong hand.

 

“Here,” That addictive voice came out once again, coincide with her bag that currently hanging there, waiting for her to pick it up. “Be careful, will you?” the guy added.

 

She nodded again, unconsciously while taking her bag.

 

“T-thank… you,”

 

A slight blush formed on her cheek.

 

“Why are you here, anyway?”

 

She blinks, exactly regain her consciousness back and threw glance on the building in front of them, before eyes stuck on the guy’s clothes.

 

“This is not… Rakooga High School?” She crossed her brows, slight panic owns her and slowly anger crept back to who’s inside the car, the one who made her get into the wrong place she’s suppose to be.

 

 

The guy’s brows rise. “Are you new student? Rakooga is behind this building, just go around the building. That way closer,” He said, pointing to a direction.

 

But the girl seems too careless for the second time. Her eyes sparkle—just by hearing that longest sentence from the guy that addressed to her.

 

“Hey?”

 

She snapped. “A-ah, yes, thank you!” She said, trying to throw her best smile even the guy seems not realizing it.

 

“Take care, I’m going in now,” He said with brows raised, and turns around after thinking that there’s nothing else to talk about—when something held his wrist.

 

He turned, seeing the same girl holding his hand. “Huh?”

 

It goes silent for seconds, before the girl snapped and pulled away her hand.

 

 

“Ah, n-nothing. Thank you,” She said, replied by the guy’s nod and he went away, going inside the building. She spontaneously followed him, even the guy is walking much faster than her. It's not like she wants to hold again, but to see on his back is enough.

 

 

“Hey, what are you doing?”

 

Bunch of girls blocked her, seeing the differences between their uniform.

 

“Oh, I’m just…” She smiled, remembering the scene earlier. “Do you know the name of that guy?”

 

Most of them rolled their eyes. “Don’t say you have crush on him,” they said, and whispering something. “Who doesn’t know him, anyway? She’s the first I know so far,”

 

She crossed her brows. “What if I do?”

 

“Listen,” One of the girls said as she leaned closer. “Just because he saved you from that stupid fast car, doesn’t mean that he likes you, right? Just give it up,” she said.

 

“And… He’s owned by someone, just so you know. They’re soooo fit and romantic being together,” Another girl added, while she squealed by her own.

 

 

She felt offended.

“Huh? He has a girlfriend?” She bit her lower lip.

 

Those girls stare at each other, before smiling and few of them squealed again; make the girl in front of them confused. “No, HE is the girlfriend, I guess?” She said and smiled by her own thought, pulling her cellphone to even browse for a photo of the said couple.

 

She glances at the phone. “What… Do you mean?”

 

 

 

“He’s Lee Hyukjae, duh,”

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

I stepped along the corridor as I spotted many girls squealed when they saw me. I don’t know how to react, so… I just force a bitter smile.

 

I’m so screwed up today.

 

 

“Omo, Donghae hyung!!”

 

 

I heard someone gasped, make me quickly turned. It’s Kibum.

 

“Hey, Kibum ah. How are you?”

 

He smiled full of surprise and hugged me. “Of course I’m good! What are you doing he—oh, I almost forgot. He’s at the library, anyway,”

 

I nodded and smiled. He knew I’m looking for Hyukkie, obviously.

 

 

I’m at Fukuura right now, since it’s lunch hour and I’ve already spent my break time with Rox, so for lunch break it’s okay for me to spent with Hyukkie, like I’ve promised to him either this morning.

 

“Thanks, Kibum ah,”

 

He nodded. I still see disbelief stare from his eyes. “You’ve recovered so much, more than Hyuk hyung has said,” He said.

 

“Really?” I chuckled. “He took care of me really well,”

 

“I know, hyung. He loves you more than he loves himself,” Kibum stated, “You have to take care of him well either,”

 

I messed his hair. “Of course,”

 

“Okay, then. He’s waiting for you, you better go now,” he said, before he left and I started to walk towards the Fukuura’s library.

 

 

It’s been so long.

 

I missed those times when I haven’t together with Hyukkie—where he’s really cute, he keeps saying that he didn’t love me when… I know, it’s not his fault. It’s my dad’s fault, but…

 

Never mind, I don’t want to think about that again, or even think that it would happen again. No freaking way.

 

 

As soon as I arrived, I opened the door slowly and my eyes automatically wander to the corner of the room.

 

There, my beautiful princess sits on a doubled couch he loves to sit on while reading something.

 

 

 

 

Hmm…

 

 

He seems too drowned with something he’s reading, he doesn’t even bother to look towards me.

 

That cute, serious expression.

 

Seriously, I could kiss him right away.

 

 

I slowly sat beside him, didn’t make any sound and after about 4 seconds later, he raised his brows to see who’s beside him.

 

He gasped. “Hae!”

 

See? He’s too drowned with the book.

 

 

“Hi, Hyukkie,”

 

He slapped my arm gently, putting away his book. “Why didn’t you make any sound? You really surprised me!”

 

Oh really?

 

“It’s just you’re too cute and too serious to be disturbed,” I said and as expected, he blushed so damn cutely.

 

Gosh.

 

I just…

 

 

My feeling is mixed up actually, I’m feeling really happy to see him smile but I felt more, more insecure.

 

 

I freaking hate this.

 

 

"Anyway Hae, see, for our lunch, I actually has made you a sandwich this morning. And--ohh!! I forgot that I actually bring my strawberry milk!" he squealed. "And look! I brought yours too!"

 

I keep watching him as he speaks.

 

 

Damn beautiful.

 

Gosh, he's mine and mine only.

 

"We don't have to buy anything from the cafeteria, then," he said, and separates our lunch as he slowly put a box in front of me.

 

Unconsciously, I rubbed his nape, made him stopped his movement.

 

 

"Hyukkie..." I whispered to his ear.

 

I don't know why, I just don't... I missed him so freaking bad, I want everyone knows that he's mine.

 

Mine only.

 

Damn it.

 

"Hae?" I heard his soft voice, made me snapped and leaned closer to him, until our lips met.

 

These lips, are freaking mine.

 

"Mmh..."

 

Without even asking for permission, he already parted his lips for me so I could enter my tongue inside and taste him more.

 

Gosh.

 

So hot.

 

 

I his back constantly while he cupped my face as we keep kissing each other in needs. Ah, I guess he missed me as much as I missed him.

 

"Nnh... Hae..." he moaned as I on his tongue, his hands slowly going up and my hair.

 

Great, I couldn't hold it anymore.

 

 

His sinful lips let out a whimper as I pulled apart from the kiss only to push him gently, which I successfully made him lay down below me.

 

He panted.

 

 

Holy shisus.

 

my own lips, I almost faint by seeing that seducing stare that I swear, that's not only me suggesting to myself.

 

I leaned closer.

 

"Baby..."

 

He smiled, caressing my cheek. "Mmm?"

 

This beautiful guy, this perfect creature, I don't care about what's about to happen.

 

 

He has to be mine forever.

 

 

I snuggled closer to his neck, buried myself as I enjoying his addicting scent only to make myself feel better, but... I don't know.

 

 

"Baby..." I whispered really slowly. "Please... Tell me that you love me," I added, practically begged to him.

 

I heard him chuckled a bit, while pulling my face in front of him so our eyes can see through each other.

 

His smile... I don't know what would happen if those smile aren't meant for me.

 

 

I freaking need him.

 

 

Slowly, he my hair and pulled me closer so he could kiss my forehead. "I love you..."

 

He gave a peck on my cheek.

"I love you..."

 

Kissing through my jawline, "Hae, baby..." he whispers as he pulled me even closer and going down to kiss my neck, made me shivered.

 

"I love you,"

 

He went back so that his eyes could see mine.  His gummy smile is curving beautifully on his lips. "I actually can spent more than a whole day saying that,"

 

He giggled.

 

 

God, I never felt enough of it but my heart seems full enough.

 

Still...

I'm feeling insecure.

 

"Baby..." he called out with his soft, calming voice. I snapped to glance back to his eyes.

 

He caressed my cheek. "What's wrong? Something happened?"

 

 

I threw my head back.

 

 

*FLASHBACK*

 

 

"...Sorry?"

 

I raised my brows.

 

Something is damn surely wrong.

 

I know what I heard is... True, by hearing everyone's gasps and even squeals from some people.

 

 

"You heard it right, I guess?" She stared at me mockingly.

I cleared my throat. "You fell in love with Hyuk...Hyukjae?"

She nodded, smiling. More like smirking I suppose.

"I heard you're his lover?"


Hell, yeah.

I know I kind of 'good' student, I barely curse or something to someone. But this girl... I thought she's kind of cute before.

I sighed.

"I am,"


She stared at everyone who are now muttering "finally" "I thought so" and so on I don't even ing care.

She made me ing pissed off, I don't know why.

"Well, listen,"

Leaning closer to my ear, she whispered.

"I don't--"

 


"Whoa!" Suddenly I heard someone yelled as he entered the room.

Yesung?

 


He stood there, in front of the door, staring at all of us and blinked. "Am I late?"

Ms. Im crossed her arms. "Jongwoon ah, I thought you know, school had started 10 minutes ago,"

Yesung just shrugged. "Don't blame me, blame my turtle," he stepped inside, while everyone stared at him. "He can't sleep last night, and--"

"Oh!" He stared back at everyone. "Why is it so serious? Are you guys talking about me?"

"You wish!" Someone yelled and laughed.

I couldn't concentrate still, since the figure in front of me--Tiffany--hasn't stepped away from my sight and keep staring at me even the whole class's attention is not on her anymore.

Suddenly, she stepped through me, and I heard something right on my ear.

 


"I'll make him mine~"


What the...

I harshly turned to see her, making such a noise that made everyone suddenly stopped talking and laughing.

 

Heck what is she talking about??

 

HE’S FREAKING MY—

Suddenly, I felt something on my lips which turns out it’s her finger, holding my lips to blurt out words.


"Ssh,"


She winked. "I don't care,"

 

 

 

 

---\\--

 

 

“Hae Hyung!” I heard happy gasp as which from the voice, I know who it is. It’s Kyu.

 

I just fake a happy smile—okay, I’m trying my best not to fake it but… never mind—and I nodded, soon before he sat beside me.

 

“What’s wrong?”

 

Ah, I’m too easy to read, I think?

 

 

We’re now in Rox usual spot—which it’s too long I didn’t come here, almost a year already—and I’m here with Minnie, and Yesung—since they’re my classmates.

 

“Kyunnie, ssh,” I heard Minnie whispered. But what’s he whispering for? I’m screwed.

 

“What happened, hyung?” Kyu asked again, and immediately replied by Yesung’s heavy sigh.

 

I glance at Yesung. “You won’t know the story, Kyu ah,”

 

 

Huh?

 

What ing story?

 

 

“What story?”

 

“Ssh—“ Minnie cut again, glancing at me. What the hell. It’s not that if they talking I would blurted out angry and change myself to monster form.  “Seriously, he just pissed off about the new girl that kind of annoying,”

 

Annoying?

 

Hah, she’s really made me ing pissed off.

 

 

Kyu raised his brows. “Eh? What did she d—“

 

 

“Oh!! The leader of Rox is here~~”

 

I looked up, feeling sudden offended by only hearing the voice.

 

 

What the—Tiffany?

 

“Leave him alone, can you?” I heard Minnie said to her before she could say anything more. But she just shrugged it off.

 

“Why? I only wanted to have a little chat with your leader,” She said, leaning both of her hands on the table as she leaned closer to me.

 

“You must be feeling so pissed off about me, right?” She giggled. “But you should actually feeling pissed off about yourself,”

 

I looked away, didn’t let myself to see at her face since it’s possible for me to just slap her or something. “And why?”

 

 

She raised her brows. “Really? You don’t know?”

 

“I said leave him alon—“

 

“Ssh, I’m talking,” She cut again, made my desire to slap her grow and grow. She freaking need to end this, I don’t know why I hated her so ing bad already.

 

 

Before anyone could respond anything, she already looked at me once again. 

 

 

“I’m just confused why you didn’t piss off by yourself because you, are a guy,”

 

 

I glance at her.

 

I freaking can’t hold it anymore.

 

“I don’t believe Hyukjae is gay, you know, he’s really handsome and gentle,” She said, lay her forefinger on her chin, pretend to be thinking before giggling and glared at me.

 

 

“He doesn’t deserve a guy,”

 

 

I clenched my fist.

 

“You—“

 

“Hyung, calm down,”  Kyu said, tapping my arm before looking at her. “I don’t know what’s your problem. Just leave him be,”

 

She then pouted.

 

Freaking disgusting.

 

“Oh? Okay,” She shrugged and looked at me just to wink. “Don’t forget, people can change,”

 

And then she left.

 

 

 

I blinked.

What the does she mean?

 

The point is,

 

I’m feeling really bad about her.

 

I hate her.

 

 

 

*END OF FLASHBACK*

 

 

 

“Hae…”

 

I stared at the most beautiful thing on earth that now lie below me, looking at me with those mesmerizing eyes that full of love.

 

“It’s nothing, baby,” I said, as I know he must be searching for the answer of his question earlier.

 

Those insecure feelings, I can’t let it owned me this bad.

 

 

Hyukkie loves me.

 

He’s mine.

 

It’s official already, and everyone knows it now.

 

 

I thought that by being that way, there’s nothing that could make me feel this insecure.

 

 

.

 

“Really?”

 

I nodded, then leaned closer to caught his red delicious lips with mine.

 

 

“Really, baby…” I whispered between the kiss, while his hands already roamed behind my back, so does my hands already cupped his cheeks and sneaked down to his waist.

 

“Nnh, H…Hae…”

 

I keep kissing him possessively, like tomorrow doesn’t exist for us to kiss. I kissed him full on lips, tasting his hot cavern, before going down to his neck to it.

 

“H-Haeee…”

 

 

I swear I’ve woken up my super possessive side.

 

“Mmm…”

 

He clutched to my hair while I keep kissing his neck hungrily.

 

Damn it.

 

He’s too hot for me to resist.

 

 

“We… Umh, we’re at school, Hae…” He said, panting hard.

 

 

Oh, baby, I freaking know it.

 

“Mm-hmm,” I hummed in response as I going back to his lips, it, kissing him all over his face lovingly.

 

“Hae, it’s not really good to keep kissing here…”

 

I separate the kiss while panting hard.

 

“Someone might come and see us kissing,”

 

 

Yeah, it’s not really good.

 

But…

 

! Why are we at school?

 

 

I’m just kissing him, by the way. Not doing something… Else.

 

But wait, let’s just think of it. It’s lunch time, and definitely my love is hungry. So why don’t we eat?

 

Screw anything that ruins my mood so that Hyukkie has to wait for me before he can eat.

 

 

“Okay, baby, let’s eat,” I inhaled deeply before sat up, followed by him.

 

I know he’s staring at me like there’s something that not right, but never mind.

 

 

Never mind, really, why should I let him worried just because some junk at school?

 

 

The most important thing is he’s mine.

 

Mine, mine, mine, mine, mine only.

 

 

 

Mine—ugh.

 

this .

 

 

 

---

 

 

 

“So, hyung, music festival is getting near, and we still need sponsors for this. Hankyung hyung and Leeteuk hyung said they are going to help,” Kyu said, giving me some papers about the upcoming events Rakooga about to do.

We’ve decided, I’ll keep going to be the leader until I graduate, while he keeps on being the vice since he insisted.

 

I actually didn’t mind at all, but what we need is some new members—since in other words, Rakoonoxes, or Rox, is actually a student council so we worked hard for the school either.

 

“Here, hyung, maybe we’ll… wait, here, see,” Kyu flipped the papers one by one. “Principal said that for the music festival, Rakooga will join Fukuura,”

 

He shrugged. “I’ve asked Kibum about this, he has some musicians to invite, and he said that Onew has a connection to so called musician from another country,”

 

I just nodded, examining the papers. “Great,”

 

“Ah, hyung, we really need some new members. I’ve few brilliant persons and I have told Yesung hyung to do some stalk—I mean, intensive research, about them,” He said, dropped his body tiredly to the couch.

 

“New 1st graders?”

He nods, closing his eyes and stretched his arms. “I put the files on the 1st cabinet. You can look around and recommend something to me, though, hyung,”

 

Hmm…

 

I have to do some observation then.

 

Poor Kyu.

 

I know he has been really busy, by me not in my position.

 

Usually he’s kind of playful and stuff, well, now he’s really serious.

 

 

Suddenly, the Rox room’s door opened, revealing Minnie.

“Ah, Hae, Kyu, sorry to interrupt…” He stepped closer while closing the door, his hand carrying some papers and couple of books.

 

He stared at me. “Hae, Mr. Hwang tell me to give these late assignments to you, to complete 2nd grade scores you’ve been skipping,” He said, putting the papers and books to the table. “Don’t worry, I’ve brought the books to help you with it,”

 

I raised my brows.

 

“Thanks, Minnie,”

 

Really, I’ve been skipping so many things and I have to catch up on this.

 

 

Bzzz!

 

I heard a vibrate sound. “Whose phone is it?”

 

Kyu inhaled. “Yours, I think,”

 

I glance at the table in front of me and took my phone.

 

Oh, there’s a message.

 

 

Fr: Hyukkie

Mssg: hi Hae, are u finished yet? Am I disturbing u?

 

 

I smiled.

 

It’s been an hour since the last bell of school which means most of the students have already go home now. Hyukkie is still at his school, either, because he said that he’s going to do some work too.

 

Honestly, I’m still feeling guilty because he’s suppose to not skipping assignments and stuffs because he actually can attend school, it’s just he didn’t want to. And that’s because of me.

 

 

He really loves me.

 

 I pressed reply.

 

 

To: Hyukkie

Mssg: Of course not, baby ^^ are you done?

 

 

Well, I’m not done yet. But at least if he’s too tired I could ask him to take a rest for awhile, at least if he wants to go home with me.

 

Almost half minute later, I felt another vibrate from my phone.

 

 

Fr: Hyukkie

Mssg: I’m done in a sec~ are u?

 

 

Oh, he’s almost done.

 

I have to hurry, then.

 

I bet tomorrow I’ll have another assignments, plus I have to do some observation and another discussion about new Rox member, and I have to talk about the upcoming music festival 2 months later.

 

I think I have to finish the assignments Minnie gave to me for now.

 

“Ah, Kyu,”

 

He opened his tired eyes, glancing at me.

 

“I’ll continue the matters tomorrow, why don’t you go home and rest? You look very tired,” I said, tidying the papers about music festival.

 

He nodded. “Okay, I’m going now then. Minnie, are you done?” He stood up while asking his boyfriend and walked towards him.

 

“Ah, ne, let’s go now, Kyu. Hae, are you okay by yourself?”

 

 

I chuckled. “Why wouldn’t I?”

 

“Right, we’ll leave now then, don’t wait until it’s too dark,” He said and left with Kyuhyun.

 

 

I took a deep breath and type a message.

 

 

To: Hyukkie

Mssg: Wait for me, I’ll finish soon baby

 

 

With that, I opened the books in front of me.

 

 

 

---\\\--

 

 

 

It’s been an hour.

 

 

Finally I managed to finish the assignments from Mr. Hwang, which contains 4 exercises and an essay… Aish, I’m tired.

 

I quickly tidying up everything as fast as I could, remembering Hyukkie must have finished by now and he must be waiting for me.

 

 

After I finished, I head out of the Rox room and found out that the school is nearly empty, and it’s getting almost dark. Usually at this time, it’s not this dark. Maybe it’s going to rain soon, so I have to hurry.

 

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and frowned.

 

Hyukkie didn’t message me at all, huh? I bet he’s tired and he’s sleeping again in the library because of me.

 

I hope he doesn’t get mad.

 

I walked round the sidewalk towards Fukuura, since I don’t bring my car and I didn’t tell someone to pick me.

 

Ah, really, I missed Hyukkie so much.

 

 

After I walked on the Fukuura’s street, I noticed someone is standing on the gate—wait.

 

 

 

I stopped.

 

What the … Is that Tiffany?

 

 

What the hell is she doing there?

 

I saw her looking towards Fukuura, and suddenly she smiled and nodded.

 

Wait-is she talking to someone?

 

Who the hell in Fukuu—

 

 

“Okay, then! Annyeong, Eunhyuk!”

 

She smiled as she waved her hand cheerfully, and left towards the opposite direction of mine.

 

 

I stunned.

 

 

Eun… hyuk?

 

 

Before I could react and do something else, I already caught a figure walking from Fukuura, heading to my direction—which immediately, the figure gasped.

 

“Hae!”

 

 

It’s… my love.

 

 

He’s smiling cheerfully—as cheerful as that —and running towards me, before I could feel him wrap his arms on me.

 

“I’m sorry, Hae… I just finished and I decided to go to Rakooga, but you already on your way here…” He giggled, hugging me for 2 seconds before he pulled apart.

 

He stared at me.

 

“Hae, what’s wrong?”

 

 

He… He doesn’t seem to hide everything he just did, right?

 

 

I felt a cold hand on my cheek.

 

“E-eh? No, what’s wrong, ah, nothing,” I said, quickly grabbing his hand to warm him up because I kind of startled with the coldness of his hand, he must be feeling cold, since today’s wind is cold.

 

Without waiting him to reply, I already walked towards our house with me beside me.

 

“Hae…”

 

 

I felt so screwed.

 

How did Tiffany knows Hyukjae?

 

And call him Eunhyuk?

 

“Hae,”

 

 

Eunhyuk is the name for him, called by his friends and everyone who knows him.

 

 

Are they close?

 

For how long?

 

“Hae, baby,”

 

 

How come Hyukkie didn’t tell me he met someone?

 

Or is she not important for Hyukkie so he doesn’t tell me?

 

Or… Is she secret?

 

 

I think I’m going crazy.

 

 

I know this is certainly because of that , I couldn’t think straight and start to think negatively to my own baby.

 

I should ask him, then.

 

 

Suddenly, I felt the figure beside me stopped, which make me gasped and turned.

 

“Hyukkie?”

 

There, I saw, my cute boyfriend pouting, staring at me with his super cute expression that I swear I could kiss him at once.

 

I walked closer to him. “What’s wrong, baby?”

 

 

He tightened his grip to my hand and pouting even more.

 

“What are you thinking? I’ve been calling you three times,”

 

OH!

 

“Omo sorry, baby, I do hear it, but… Aish,” I messed my hair with my other hand. “I’m sorry I’m not too concentrate just now, sorry, baby,”

 

He sighed, and continues walking which I quickly followed. “I hope it’s me on your mind,”

 

 

Eh?

 

Of course it’s him!

 

 

“Baby, don’t be mad… What’s wrong? Why are you calling, Hyukkie?”

 

He glances at me and bit his lower lip. “I’m about to ask you the same thing,”

 

Huh?

 

He mean… he’s about to ask me what’s wrong with me?

 

 

“I’m… I’m okay, what do you mean?”

 

“No, maybe you’re just too tired,” He said after sighing deeply.

 

 

Maybe he knew I’m thinking about him with Tiffany just now—AISH!! Why did I remember about her? I was almost forgetting about it, and now I easily remember it again?

 

I couldn’t take this.

 

 

“Hyukkie,”

He sounded to give me respond, not even staring at me and just walking.

 

“Do you know the girl who’s talking with you just now?”

 

He glances at me, raising his brows. Wait, he doesn’t surprise with what I just ask, right?

 

 

Oh geez, I know I shouldn’t suspicious.

 

 

“Oh, you mean Tiffany,” He laughs.

 

Why is he laughing?

 

“I just met her today,”

 

 

Wait.

 

Today?

 

 

I crossed my brows. “Today?”

 

“Yeah, she kind of… Didn’t know where to—wait, don’t you know her? She’s new student in your school, Hae,”

 

Yeah, unfortunately, I freaking know her.

 

“I saw you’re close with her,”

 

He stared at me. “Oh, no, Hae, we’re not. I kind of helped her this morning and she came to say thanks,” He shrugged.

 

Helped her?

 

That what she means by ‘handsome and gentle’?

 

“Helped what?”

 

He smiled, and stared back to the road. “She’s kind of spaced out, didn’t know that there’s a car heading towards her. I helped her so she won’t get hit by that car,” He added.

 

 

“But somehow, she’s kind of cute,” He laughs as if there’s nothing wrong with that.

 

 

My heart flinched.

 

So he saved her?

 

 

Hyukkie saved her?

 

 

I bit my lower lip. My mind wanders to year ago, before I become Hyukkie’s servant, before I realize my love to Hyukkie.

 

I saved him too, from that stupid fast car.

 

And I fell on top of him.

 

 

We’re kind of hugging.

 

 

I almost kissed him.

 

 

I don’t care if it’s me or him, but…

 

He saved her.

 

 

Did he do the same like I did?

 

Did he fell on top of her?

 

Did he hug her... Because she’s cute?

 

 

!!

 

“Ouch,” I heard Hyukkie whimpered, made me gasped. “W-what is it, baby?”

 

He glance at me, and stared at our tangled hands. “You… Why suddenly you gripped my hand so hard, Hae?”

 

Omo! Really?

 

I quickly loosen the grip and kissed his hand. “Sorry, baby,”

 

“Hae,”

 

“Hmm?”

 

He goes silent for awhile, without even replying my question until he sighed and smiled, staring at me. “What do you want for dinner?”

 

I blinked. “Dinner? Anything as long as I eat it with you,” I just said, still dumbfounded because I thought he’s going to ask me something else.

 

“Really?”

 

I nodded.

 

“Okay then, I’ll make you fried noodles, Leeteuk hyung has taught me once,” he said and giggled happily.

 

We keep on chatting nonsense, since I don’t want to think about some junk right now, my brain is more precious than those thoughts. And about 7 minutes later, we arrived to Hyukkie’s house.

 

“Hae,” He called out while unlocking the front door.

 

“Mmm?”

 

“Will you sleep here tonight?”

 

 

I smiled. “If you want so, princess,”

 

 

Yeah, I don’t know when I’ll be sleeping there—in my actual house. I think it’s kind of awkward, since there’s already Yuka and so many butlers there already. It’s not that I mind about it, though, I just want to be with Hyukkie.

 

And besides, he’ll be feeling lonely.

 

 

I missed him too.

 

This is the first day of our school day, so maybe he got lots of things to tell me, we can shares stories tonight.

 

“Okay, you want to shower?” He asked soon as we stepped inside.

 

“Mmm, yeah,”

 

I think warm shower will make me feel relaxed a bit.

 

“Go ahead, Hae, I’ll prepare for dinner,”

 

 

Ah, really.

 

Such a dream wife.

 

Wait—did I just dream about him being my wife?

 

 

I hope he wants me to be his husband, anyway.

 

 

Argh.

 

 

I quickly head in to the bathroom after took a towel and strip my clothes off before head into the shower cubicle, turning it on.

 

Mmm… Refreshing.

 

 

Today is such a tiring day.

 

Yeah, I have to catch up with everything—actually, I don’t have too many problems with friends and the subjects, I just have to catch up with upcoming events and assignments which made me a little bit busy.

 

 

I have to work hard so Kyu will have some rest, right?

 

Tomorrow I’ll have to observe the first graders and maybe 2nd graders too. Kyu said the 1st graders got some talents so it’s kind of hard.

 

Yeah, we pick the new members of Rox secretly, not in public. So they have to be brilliance, and got some talent. And most of it—responsibility.

 

Some kids usually dying to be one of Rox—because you, obviously, will be so famous and the teachers will see you differently.

 

Rakooga itself already has brilliance students, so Rox members will be more brilliance than the rest.

 

Actually we picked 1 person that wanted to be one of the Rox, and we have to test them first. Every time Rox need members, we’ll pick one of them who wanted to, and there will be so many students want to be one of us.

 

So it will be very hard.

 

Especially with Yesung—since he’s suppose to give as many information as he can.

 

 

Because Rox sometimes become the only hope from school, to make Rakooga become famous itself, and to make people see Rakooga better and better—even I thought it’s already prestigious.

 

 

I got picked by my seniors—the Rox earlier—because they said I’m already famous at my 1st grade, and because they said I’m genius. I can communicate well, and I’m known for the ‘nice’ guy. That’s why the last leader—Kangta hyung—pick me to be the next leader right after he graduate, even if Leeteuk hyung, Kangin hyung, Heechul hyung and Hankyung hyung already became a famous Rox members.

 

Back then, Rox duty is not only by being a student council like now, but by being an only party that able to communicate with—back then, our enemy, Fukuura.

 

I don’t freaking know why Rakooga’s students and Fukuura’s fight with each other, when we’re definitely owned by the same owner—Lee Soo Man. I know some said that he is working with someone else either, but he’s the most I knew. I don’t really care, though.

 

But, yeah, our duty is to solve every problem between both schools.

 

I’m glad because of Hyukkie—even I know, the first time he get into Fukuura, all he did is bully Rakooga’s students, but I know he did it because he just confused, Shindong hyung is sick that time and he has to moved school… I’m glad I met him.

 

 

Because of him, now Rakooga and Fukuura can united.

Maybe because everyone sees me and Hyukkie so perfect together, so… yeah, that’s that.

 

And people start realizing Siwon and Kibum relationship too.

 

It makes everyone see each other differently, I guess.

 

 

 

After feeling relaxed and finished with my showering, I put on my clothes and head to the kitchen, to find my Hyukkie is busy cooking the dinner.

 

My cute boyfriend.

 

I slowly sneaked behind him and hug him gently, earning a gasp from him.

 

 

“Omo! Hae!” He turned back and pouted. “I’m really surprised! Stupid!”

 

I chuckled. “Are you done, baby? Hungry boyfriend here…” I said while hugging him even more, and realize that he already bathed, because I just caught his sweet scent of strawberry shampoo. I bet he just took a bath from another bathroom.

 

“Patience, Hae… I’ll—“

 

“Oh! It smells delicious, I can’t wait any longer or I’ll eat you, baby,” I said, gave a peck to his neck while enjoying his delicious scent.

 

He gasped. “Oh no, don’t eat me, monster fishy,” He giggled.

 

 

I swear, he’s so cute.

 

 

“See? I’m done… I’ve something for you to eat now,” He said after he poured the noodles to the plates. Aish, seriously I’m getting so hungry…

 

 

After he’s done with his cooking, I sat on the chair immediately and cheered when he brought the plate to the table.

 

“Yay!! It’s done!”

 

Hyukkie chuckled. “Are you really that hungry?”

 

I just nodded while looking at the plate full of fried noodles in front of me, and slowly took a fork full of it.

 

 

Oh…

 

YUMMY!

 

“Hyukkie! Delicious!!”

 

He raised his brows. “Really?”

 

I nodded, and take another scoop of the noodles. “I told you, no one can beat your cooking,”

 

He just blushed really cutely and tries to eat his noodles.

 

 

Really… Such a perfect wife to be.

 

“So…” I munched, “How’s your day, baby?”

 

He glance at me and smiled. “Great… I’m at the same class with Xiah. And many people ask about us, Hae,”

 

I raised my brows. “Really? What did you say?”

 

 

“I said you’re mine,” He smiled cutely.

 

 

… I couldn’t resist this cuteness.

 

 

I only nodded and I could felt my heart fluttered. “Ah, um… And… What else, you know, happening?” I asked messily, made him laughs.

 

“Hmm… There’s a new dance club at school, which I know your school has made it too—someone told me—and  I decided to join because… Uhm, I feel like loving it,” He giggled. “You know I used to be in the dance club before, right?”

 

Oh, yeah.

I once watched him dance for me when we played truth or dare and he dances perfectly.

 

I could dance too, but not as perfect as him.

 

And… I don’t really know about the new dance club… I bet it’s a good thing then.

 

 

“Yeah, baby, you’re going to be a perfect dancer,” I said, munching my last bite of noodles. “Just don’t push yourself, Hyukkie,”

 

He nodded, and then bit his lower lip cutely while lowering his head.

 

 

Huh?

 

Why does he suddenly get shy like tha—

 

 

“I love you, Hae,”

 

 

Ah.

 

I chuckled. My shy baby, sometimes his cuteness is so irresistible, he even made me blushed like crazy and smiling like an idiot.

 

 

“I love you more, Hyukkie,”

 

I stood up, putting the plate on the counter and walked back towards my Hyukkie, standing behind him.

 

 

“Can I kiss you?” I whispered to his ear.

 

He turned, and I can see his blushing face, with that cute expression staring at me before he whispered back. “Should I answer it?”

 

His hand started to caress my cheek.

 

I swear my heart will burst out in happiness and love, as I started to give a passionate kiss to his soft, plump lips.

 

 

This feeling…

 

 

Even thousands, millions, billions time saying I love you

 

It’s still so far from my actual feelings.

 

 

God…

 

Please,

 

 

 

Let him be with me forever.

 

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

HYUKJAE POV

 

 

“Uhhh…”

 

I heard a grunt, which I bet it’s not the first time this night and I bet that’s the reason why I woke up.

 

 

Hae, is he having a bad dream?

 

 

I glance at him. He crossed his brows, with sweats on his forehead.

 

Omo,

 

He’s definitely had some bad dream.

 

 

My mind wanders wildly as concern start owning me.

 

What will happen this time?

 

I hope it’s not something bad, since I don’t want Hae become sad again.

 

 

He’s already looking different since today—even this morning he looks really fine, I don’t know… Is something happened at school? Or maybe at his house when he took his uniform?

 

I bet if I’m asking, he won’t tell me.

 

Or does it just me who feeling that way?

 

 

At first I thought that way, and letting him sleep early because I know he must be really tired since he finished his work at school so late.

 

But…

Why is he having a nightmare?

 

Is that an effect from being too tired?

 

 

He moved uncomfortably.

 

Uh, what should I do?

 

I glance at the wall clock—still revealing 1 in the morning.

 

“Uh, mm…”

 

My poor baby Hae.

 

He’s tired but when he sleeps, he only got nightmares.

 

 

I decided to wake him up, so maybe after he sleeps again, the nightmare will be gone and he will be able to sleep calmly.

 

 

“Ha—“

 

“Uhh…. H-Hyuk…”

 

I gasped.

 

 

He’s dreaming about me?

 

He’s having a nightmare… Right?

 

 

I am certain, since I already seen him having a nightmare and—even it’s not as bad as before, the face of him frightened and angry, it’s exactly like this.

 

Why…

 

What’s wrong?

 

 

“Hae, wake up,”

 

His breath become short and he shook his head slowly.

 

“Hyukki—no,”

 

 

I shrugged his arm harder, while biting my lower lip.

 

“Hae, baby…”

 

 

Soon after I shrugged him, he opened his eyes while let out soft pant and I swear I felt my heart hurt seeing him in that expression.

 

“H-Hyukkie?”

 

I caressed his cheek and kissed his forehead without saying a thing, because only God knows how confused I am right now.

 

What’s with that dream…

 

I thought…

 

Aish.

 

 

I glance at him.

 

“What—“

 

 

“I’m sorry I woke you up,”

 

He suddenly said hoarsely.

 

 

I blinked, and then shook my head. “No, you’re not,” I caress his cheek and stared to his eyes. “Are you dreaming about me, Hae?”

 

He laid the back of his hand on his forehead, grunted. “I always do,”

 

B-but…

 

“Oh,” I responded, doesn’t know what I should feel. He’s different, he definitely has some nightmares. “Are you having a bad dream?” I choose to ask again because I can’t stand it anymore.

 

Suddenly, he sighed heavily, put away his hand and looked away. “It’s not important,”

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

“Am I not important?”

 

 

“NO, the dream,” He sighed again, heavier, as he round his hand on my waist once again.

 

 

“Now let’s sleep,”

 

I couldn’t say anything more since he already close his eyes calmly, because he’s over with his panting before, and he looks cooler than the usual nightmare he’s ever experienced.

 

Why he didn’t tell me anything about it?

And besides, he’s kind of feeling pissed off because I asked too much. But if he mad, he must not touching me and pulling me in his embrace like this, right?

 

Ugh

I really want to stay awake and watch him if he got any nightmares… But…

 

 

His warmth…

 

It’s kind of hypnotizing me…

 

Mmmmh…

 

 

 

---\\\--

 

I woke up realizing that Hae is not beside me anymore.

 

By hearing sound that coming from the bathroom, I bet he’s now washing up, but…

 

 

Usually he waits for me to wait up, kiss me, or something—wait.

 

It’s still 5 in the morning?

 

 

Maybe he didn’t expect me to wake up soon.

 

What makes him wakes up this early, anyway?

 

Was it nightmare again?

 

 

I couldn’t help but lying there, staring at the bathroom door while waiting for him to come out patiently. My mind can’t conclude anything, until I heard no sound left inside.

 

That’s exactly before the doorknob moved.

 

I quickly shut my eyes, pretending to sleep which I don’t even know why I did that but I did, anyway.

 

I heard soft steps coming towards me as I could hear his breath sound which I know it’s getting heavy.

 

Is he thinking about something?

 

Suddenly, the bed’s moved and I felt something right beside me—I take that as Hae sitting, at the edge of the bed, not the place where he slept before which the other side of the bed.

 

I could smell my strawberry shampoo’s scent which I immediately know he just taking a shower—in this early morning.

 

 

I waited.

 

He doesn’t seems to know that I’m pretending to sleep, in fact, I doubt he’s looking at me right now since he’s sitting at the edge of the bed.

 

With that, I peeked to see, and I almost right.

 

 

I am right, actually. I’m facing his back and I could see he’s moving up and down as he breathe.

 

 

It’s just…

 

He messed his wet hair with a towel as I can heard his soft sigh.

 

Why he sound so desperate?

 

Seeing him in this state make me want to hug him so bad, yet he doesn’t even know that I’m already awake.

 

 

I need to feel his warmth.

 

 

I need to soothe him even I don’t know what’s on his mind right now.

 

 

I need to…

 

I just need to see him happy.

 

 

“H-Hyukkie?”

 

 

Without I even knowing, I already hugged him from behind which made him gasped in surprise. Oh gosh, how I love that voice calling me so much.

 

I love how that beautiful voice, calling me with his own name for me.

 

 

“Why are you woke up this early, baby?”

 

I asked softly, hugging his waist with my left hand and other hand his back lovingly.

 

 

He’s warm.

He’s really comfortable.

 

I can feel his hand grabbing mine, and it gently with his fingers. “I just woke up and I can’t sleep anymore, Hyukkie,” he answered. “Did I wake you up?”

 

“Mmm,” I hummed, closing my eyes since his warmth really drowned me. “No,”

 

He suddenly held my hand so I could separate the hug, made him turn around. “Why don’t you sleep again, beautiful?”

 

I couldn’t help but smile and let him laid me down, while he’s shifting and now he’s on the bed with me, watching me.

I trailed my fingers on his handsome face. “No, I can’t,” I said, before taking the towel from his neck and gently dry his wet hair.

 

After a few minutes we stayed that way, he suddenly held my hand and put the towel on the night stand. “You’re tired baby, you still have 3 more hours to sleep,” he said as he moved closer to me and pulling me closer so he could have me in his warm embrace.

 

Awh.

 

So warm and comfortable.

 

I swear I could spend days by only hugging him.

 

 

I put my hand around his waist and buried my face on his chest.

 

I don’t want to sleep.

 

But again, his scent and his warmth really addicting and it could make me sleep like instantly. I swear by him my hair like this, his scent everywhere I will—

 

 

I gasped.

 

Eh?

 

Did I—

 

“Ssh… Sshh, baby… Why are you wake up?”

 

I blinked.

 

So I do sleep so quickly.

 

 

I glance at my boyfriend beside me who’s still my hair, smiling so charmingly at me. “You just only sleep for an hour, just go back to sleep. I’ll be here,”

 

I bit my lower lip and without I even knowing, I already oblige his order since true, I’m still too tired to even blinked which soon as I closed my eyes, I already drifted off to the unconsciousness, with Hae’s warmth surrounding me.

 

 

I swear.

 

 

I’m feeling so comf—

 

 

 

“Baby, wake up. It’s 8 now,”

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

It’s been 3 days.

 

3 days I’ve been back to school, and I’ve do so many assignments which I bet today is the last day I did those sinful-suppose-to-be-homeworks.

 

“Hae hyung!”

 

It’s Kyuhyun, I bet.

 

I turned. “Hi, Kyu. How’s it going?”

 

He sighed, walking towards me while carrying his melon bread. “Me and Yesung hyung already found out about these 2 persons—named… Jongin, and Kris. You better check them out, hyung,”

 

Ah, yes, I’m too busy to do some observation yet.

 

“How many new members do we need, actually?”

 

“Four, maybe, I haven’t announce the school yet we need new members,” He shrugged. “Anyway, Jongin is the captain of our new dance club, yet Kris is, you can call it, the next Hankyung hyung. He’s an excellent basketball athlete and the captain of baskeball club,”

 

I nodded in understanding, remembering Hyukkie said few days ago about him joining the dance club. So, there is a new club too here in Rakooga.

 

“Okay, Kyu ah. I’ll ask Yesung about their information. You better finish your bread, though. The bell almost rang,” I said before he nodded, and left while opening the bread wrapper.

 

 

Ah, remembering about Hyukkie…

 

I missed him suddenly.

 

Of course I’m sleeping with him these whole days, I never slept at my house since Hyukkie always asked me, but maybe if there’s a day when I got so busy and Hyukkie’s not, maybe I’ll ask him to go home first and I could sleep in my own house, because I still got mine—even if there’s another people inside.

 

Unconsciously, I already sat on my seat at class with my phone on my hand, about to type a message to my cute boyfriend.

 

 

To: Hyukkie

Mssg: Baby, miss you ^^

 

 

I can’t help it, I know.

 

I’m being too possessive to—

 

“Wait up, Tiffany ah,” I heard squeals as some girls coming into my class.

 

.

 

I almost forgot the existence of this .

 

She—you know who—stopped in sudden movement as she stared at me. Behind her, there are a few other classes’ girls that I bet she already made some friends.

 

 

And I just realize I am the only person in my class.

 

It’s the first break, I don’t freaking know where the other students are, even Minnie and Yesung, I don’t know where they are.

 

 

“Hi, Donghae,” she waved at me, moving her fingers, trying to be cute.

 

Hell.

 

I smell sarcasm from her.

 

 

Her friends tugged her uniform, made her turned to her friend. “What? Of course I don’t! He’s not my type,”

 

What the ?

 

Just right after that, she seems like pretend there’s nothing happened and continue her business with her friends instead.

 

 

I wonder, is she still having the urge to take Hyukkie away from me?

 

Aish, that, I don’t want to know.

 

I hate to think about that.

 

 

Let’s just hope she’s just the same like the others.

 

As soon as I always beside him, there’s nothing to worry about.

 

 

I hope.

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

-A WEEK LATER-

 

 

SUNGMIN POV

 

 

“KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!”

 

Oh geez.

 

There’s a little dance show every weekend which this is Monday, and that means most of the girls are come to watch at the end of school hours.

 

We—me, Kyu, and Hae decided to watch the performance of Kai, or Jongin, which we secretly already look after him this whole week, and to see if he’s worth enough to be one of us.

 

All I can say, is, he dances perfectly—almost.

 

 

With his move, and his smooth—

 

“OMO!” I gasped, practically grabbed a hand beside me—Kyu’s hand. “K-K-KYU!! He’s doing the breakdance!!!”

 

I heard him snorted, but… IT’S TRUE!

 

KAI IS COOL!

 

 He can even do the flip, and… gosh, things that I couldn’t explain.

 

Not forget to mention his cool attitude…

 

 

I’m not amazed about why there are so many girls chasing him.

 

 

“Where is the cool part?”

 

I heard Kyu muttering behind his breath, but I know he’s talking to me.

 

I stared at him, raising my brows. “Kyu!! See it, there, the cool part is he’s the one doing those incredible dance moves! I definitely agree if he’s going to be one of us!” I unconsciously squealed.

 

He narrowed his eyes, not replying.

 

Aish, never mind.

 

 

After about 10 minutes of performance, he ended it in such a VERY COOL WAY a cool guy can do, making those fangirls of him screaming like there’s no tomorrow. I, too, getting amazed.

 

“A kid like him sometimes get a big headed,” Kyu sounded annoyingly. “I never saw him interact with his seniors,”

 

Huh? No way!

 

Right after everything’s done, and those girls starting to get around him to praise his performance and stuffs, suddenly he caught us—three of us—at the audience seats which made him raised his brows and quickly get through the girls to ran towards us.

 

“A-annyeonghaseyo, sunbaenim. Do you like my performance earlier?” He said with smile plastered on his face, bowing to us before asking politely.

 

CUTE JUNIOR I HAVE!!! Kyu definitely has wrong.

 

“We like it,” Hae suddenly said while nodding, which brings bright expression to his face.

 

“Really?? A-ah, thank you!” He bowed happily. I bet he’s happy because we’re the only seniors—and yet, we’re Rox—to watch him. We never watch him before.

 

I threw a glance to Kyu. He just stared nowhere else, except Kai. Ugh, why does he have to be bad mood in time like this? Not helping at all!

 

Thank god Hae is nice to him.

 

Hae glances to the bunch of girls who now staring at us too, whispering something. Most of them are 1st graders, so I know many of them adore Hae even they just only know him since a week ago.

 

“Tomorrow, will you meet us at Rox room? Do you know where it is, right?”

 

 

I swear his eyes gotten so big.

 

“E-eh??”

 

“Am I not clear?” Hae asked calmly.

 

He shook his head furiously, showing his cute expression. “N-no, it’s clear. W-whe—“

 

“We’ll wait for you after school, then,” Hae smiled.

 

 

Kai, at the other hand, still widened his eyes, nodded and bowed while his face never stops showing his wondering expression.

 

“KAAAAAAI! We want mooooore!!!” I heard those girls calling, made him turned to them, and turned to us once again to smiled and bowed, then go back to those girls and asking them something, which quickly replied by screams and squeals.

 

I bet he’s asking them if he should dance more or not.

 

 

“He’s just like you when you’re in first grade, Hae!” I said, patting Hae’s shoulder as he let out a small chuckle. Yeah, even now, he’s still really popular.

 

Okay. Now, it’s fix that we’ll have to interview Kai tomorrow since it’s Hae who already decided! ^^

 

Anyway, about Kyu—ah, he’s just sighing heavily, I don’t know, in defeat? While then scratching his head.

 

 

“Kyu, how about it? He’s polite, and he’s talented! See—“

 

“Aishh…” He threw his head back, while tangled his hand behind his head. “I still don’t know where exactly his—“

 

“Awww! No!” I groaned in disappointment. Kyu still didn’t get it why he’s so cool? He’s the one who ask me to watch him first!

 

I glance at the dancing Kai and pointed at him. “See now! He’s—“

 

“Yeah, yeah,” He yawned, stood up and about to go before he murmured as he put his hands onto his pocket.

 

 

“Maybe I’m just too blind to see other person than you,”

 

 

O….O-oh.

 

I glance at Hae who’s currently glancing at me with brows raised.

 

 

I…Is he jealous?

 

 

He’s unusually like thi—

 

 

Suddenly, Kyu chuckled softly, make me jumped.

 

 

“Pffft, look, he slipped,” He said, and then went away, leaving me and Hae dumbfounded.

 

 

 

W-what???

 

 

“Y-Yah Kyu!”

 

 

 

-----===-----===-----

 

 

DONGHAE POV

 

 

I groaned, throwing my head on the couch in frustration and exhaustion.

 

Beside me, Yesung never stopped humming a random trot song which made me groaned again, and covered my face with the back of my hand.

 

“Sungie, you’re disturbing Hae hyung. He’s tired,” I heard Wookie came from the kitchen and I bet he made us some tea.

 

Yesung stopped humming. “I’m tired too!”

 

“Yeah, I know,” Wookie sighed patiently, it seems like he’s sick of that song too. “So you better stop it before you’re getting tired by yourself, Sungie,”

 

Hah, good, Wookie.

 

At another side of the room, there’s Siwon reading a business book calmly, didn’t even care about what’s going on.

 

Yeah, he has back from somewhere in Europe and will be going back soon right after he graduate, to continue his father’s business. I don’t know where, though, his father own so many companies in Korea, Europe or even America too. I just don’t know when he’ll start.

 

 

It’s Friday, anyway.

 

I’m freaking tired because I already have another assignments plus the principal just told me that we’ll be celebrating Rakooga’s birthday in 2 weeks.

 

AISH!

 

Kyu said we’ll be having an interview to that Kris kid, he says, which a basketball player and turns out to be Kai’s best friend.

 

He has a nice personality too, and I kind of amazed he has so many fangirls and fanboys—even he’s still in his 1st grade. Kyu once told me that he’s half-bred—a Chinese and Canadian, which I don’t know why he’s even here.

 

And talking about music festival, I still haven’t discussed it again for the further info but I bet Kyu already taking care of it really well.

 

 

Such a busy weeks I’ll have.

 

 

I always have to stay longer every time I school time’s over which I often let Hyukkie go home earlier than me, because I don’t want him to be tired only by waiting for me—he has his own homeworks too and Fox things too… I’ll be so selfish to let him sick because of me.

 

I pulled out my phone lazily, ignoring that Yesung still struggle to hum his maybe favorite trot song but confuse because he’s tired which I don’t really care, I’ll just let Wookie took care of his problem.

 

 

To: Hyukkie

Mssg: I think I’ll go home late again, baby :(

 

 

I sighed.

 

I haven’t see him at all today, since yesterday I went to my house and sleep there, I only call him once and sleep early because I’m tired. This morning I have to submit the latest homework earlier so I wouldn’t let Hyukkie sleep shorter because of my assignment, right?

 

This afternoon, I’m unable to lunch with him because I didn’t even eat it at the proper time. I have discussion with principal about the school birthday which I eat lunch soon after it, and there’s no time left to lunch with my baby.

 

 

Screw this.

 

 

But thank God today’s Friday, so that means I’ll be for sure sleep with Hyukkie tonight or if I couldn’t today, then tomorrow. Tomorrow Leeteuk hyung and Kangin hyung invite all of us to eat dinner at Leeteuk hyung’s place so I’ll definitely go with Hyukkie.

 

Only by that thought, I’m feeling happy.

 

Suddenly, my phone vibrates.

 

 

Fr: Hyukkie

Mssg: Ah, ok then Hae. I’ll be going home after the dance. I miss u, call me when u’re done ok?

 

 

I bit my lower lip.

 

I missed him like crazy.

 

Imagining him dancing so well just like Kai did earlier days made me shivered and dying to watch it.

 

How come those girls able to see it first than me??

 

Ugh.

 

 

I haven’t kissed him for 3 days, and just meet 2 days ago.

 

I glance at the clock. I know it’s just only school hour has ended but club activities still exist until about an hour left.

 

At this time, school is still so crowded.

 

 

Where are Kyu and Minnie, anyway?

 

Maybe doing lovey dovey somewhere at school—ah, no. Minnie has to help teaching the juniors at the art club this semester.

 

Where’s that kid then?

 

When I’m about to shifted to search comforts, suddenly Kyu came with someone behind him.

 

 

Eh?

 

I believe that’s the Kris kid.

 

Is he already done with his club activities?

 

 

“Hyung, Kris here is going to be interviewed since he won’t be able to stay after club activity,” Kyu said, giving a way in to Kris guy before closing the door.

 

I sat up, raising my brows. “Oh? If you can’t, we can just do it next week, it’s okay,” I said but he shook his head while smiling.

 

“It’s okay, sunbaenim, I’ve already ask the coach,” He replied excitedly.

 

I bet he already know from his friend that he’ll be joining Rox soon, eh?

 

 

Only if he didn’t change my perspective about him.

 

 

Anyway, the purpose of the interview is actually we’re only chatting, and try to make him as comfortable as possible so he could chat normally, since we’re going to be friends anyway, right?

 

“Drop that, just don’t be too formal, Kris ah,” I said and soon I heard Siwon closed his book. “Oh, is this Kris? How are you?”

 

Kris nodded to him. “I’m fine… Siwon hyung,”

 

Well, it seems like he already studied Rox members. Siwon said he barely in Korea these months so maybe the 1st graders too, not that often seeing him at school.

 

He surely has many friends, and if he has many friends that means he’s nice enough right? And by being captain in his basketball club, that means, just like Kai, he got higher responsibility than his friends.

 

“Hey, do you like this song?” Yesung suddenly asked him out of nowhere, continued by his trot song from his throat, made Kris widened his eyes and stared at all of us in confusion.

 

Siwon laughed hard silently.

 

“Sungie, stop it,” Wookie said, acting just like Yesung’s mom which made me chuckled and soon after he said that, Yesung stopped and muttering something random under his breath.

 

“Well, sit, Kris ah,” Kyu pointed at the single couch in front of me, and he sat on it slowly. He doesn’t look as nervous as Kai, though.

 

We did the interview, or maybe we can call it a small talk, for about 34 minutes which it’s not really long, but it’s exactly the time that club activities over.

 

Soon after Kris left, I realize that Hyukkie might be still at school so we can go home together and that means I could be with him earlier than I hope.

 

“Ah, uh… We’re finished, right?” I asked Kyu who’s still writing something on his paper, raising his brows and turned at me.

 

“You’re going home with Eunhyuk hyung? Go ahead, then,” He said and continue on his writing.

 

 

I bit my lip while grinning, excitedly pulled out my phone and type a message to my cute Hyukkie.

 

 

To: Hyukkie

Mssg: Are u home yet baby? I’m finished! ^^

 

 

“Oh, hyung,” Kyu suddenly called me and gave me a document. “Please put this at principal’s desk, since you’ll be leaving now,”

 

I nodded and accept the document. It won’t be long, though, it’s only putting document on a desk.

 

 

Soon after I tidying up my things, I head off from the Rox room and ran towards the principal room, but then…  It turns out Mr. Choi is still inside.

 

“Ah, Donghae, what’s the matter?”

 

Aish!

 

“O-oh, sir, I’m going to give you, uh, this document…” I examined the thing on my hand and it turns out to be a proposal. “Oh, this… A proposal,” I stepped inside and gave it to him by putting it on his desk.

 

“I thought you already left, so, uh, sorry, sir,” I muttered, followed with a bow.

 

“Nah, it’s okay. Anyway, why don’t you have a seat?”

 

This is it.

 

I’m going to have my Hyukkie waiting for me.

 

 

I sighed secretly and sit in front of him.

 

“So, how are your first weeks after your long leave? Fine?”

 

I nodded and smiled. “Of course, sir,”

 

“As I thought,” he nodded back. “You’re such a brilliant student. Oh, anyway, are you still have free time, since I know you didn’t have any club activities, right?”

 

I crossed my brows. “Yes, sir, what is it?”

 

“There’s a kind of competition held for those who are smart, at JYP High School, which I bet you know it already,” He said with his deep voice.

 

Aish.

 

Now I bet he wants me to join that competition.

 

“Y-yes, sir,”

 

“Can you prepare yourself? This is for your own good, too,”

 

 

I bit my lower lip. I have nothing to say since I know I have no club activities so maybe he assumed that I am now free than the other students.

 

“But, sir, I think it’s better to give the others some chance, since, you know I already participated many competitions,”

 

Yeah, come to think of it, I already join about 15 brain competitions ever since I entered Rakooga. And fortunately, I won every each one of it. But that doesn’t mean only me who is smart in this school, right?

 

He nodded several times. “I know, actually this is a group competition, so I have to sent about 3 students. I’m thinking that Cho Kyuhyun, your junior which is part of Rakoonoxes too, will be great to join you. I’m still thinking about the other person,”

 

Oh, yeah. Kyu is incredibly smart too.

 

“Okay, sir,”

 

 

After 10 more minutes hearing him talking about some more competitions and continue to talk about the birthday of Rakooga, finally I managed to get out from his room.

 

AISHHH, Hyukkie is definitely waiting for me now!

 

 

I walked hurriedly towards outside, it’s kind of a bit empty now, I bet those students who are still remains here before already went home.

 

OH!

 

I grabbed my phone from my pocket and see that there’s a message from my baby.

 

 

Fr: Hyukkie

Mssg: OK Hae ^^ see u soon!

 

 

I breathed heavily as I let out a chuckle in happiness, while grinning.

 

I felt my body pumped up an excitement everytime I stepped towards my Hyukkie, because I know in several minutes I’ll be feeling his warmth and feeling his scent.

 

Hyukkie…

 

YAY YAY YAY!

 

 

Aish, I’m getting crazy.

 

 

Soon as I arrived to Fukuura, I saw the condition is the same like Rakooga. It’s already a bit empty which make my heart hoping that Hyukkie hasn’t come home soon since I’m afraid he’ll think I have another things to do.

 

 

Where’s my baby…. AH!!

 

THERE HE IS!

 

 

He’s at the place where I gave him my bucket of flowers and his strawberry milk, that time when he still hasn’t tell me that he actually loves me—which means, he’s upstairs.

 

Uh, where is he looking at? Maybe I’ll just call him from he—

 

 

Wait.

 

 

There’s someone with him?

 

I narrowed my eyes to get a better sight and gasped.

 

 

It’s a girl… a familiar girl?

 

 

D-don’t say that it’s…

 

 

“H- HY—“

 

I felt something held my throat.

 

 

 

I can’t let out any voices since I felt sudden suffocate feeling owned me so bad, which made me have to swallow and swallow every bit of it.

 

 

It’s Tiffany.

 

 

Okay—calm down, stupid. She’s said that she likes Hyukkie, right? I bet she won’t stop to try to take him from me… Ha! That won’t happen.

 

 

I keep staring at them. Tiffany is saying something which I can’t really see her face clearly, nor Hyukkie.

 

I couldn’t stepped closer to them, or even just yelled at them because something definitely held me from doing so.

 

 

!

 

I actually have a bad sight, which it seems a bit blurry to see them.

 

My glasses—I left it at Rox Room and it’s impossible to just go back and take it, right?

 

 

 

Uh… what is she doing?

 

Okay, in no time, they will be finished after Hyukkie tell her that he belongs to only me. Me and only me, there’s nothing to worry about as long as Hyukkie still loves me—and he always do!

 

I keep watching them until Hyukkie held Tiffany’s shoulder.

 

Huh?

 

When will she left?

 

I pouted unconsciously, seeing maybe Hyukkie held her to make her go away, but with that skinship, I’ll surely make him hug me longer later.

 

 

Hmmm—Eh?

 

 

E-eh?

 

W-wait… Hyukkie?

 

 

Hey…

 

 

 

W-why do they..?

 

 

Why do they…

 

 

 

 

 

Kissed?

 

 

 

 

I widened my eyes and staring at them more closely, but I know I’m not wrong.

 

W-why do they kissed?

 

 

 

I felt something crashed my chest until it become so heavy and hurt inside, again, and again, and again.

 

 

S-she didn’t kiss him.

 

 

 

Hyukkie… Hyukkie did it.

 

W-why—

 

 

 

He kissed her.

 

 

 

N…Not her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Not her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

=================================================================================================

[a/n]:

 

... should I tick the M rated box for writing too intimate kissing scene??? (*ノωノ)

KYAAAAAAA~~~ B-but... it's not ! hohohohohoho *hides*

 

well, how is it? too long?

It's longer than last chapter, but I thought u like long chappies... kkkk

 

 

-replies-

 

babywook : yay!! kkk XD yeah~ let's just hope that way! hohoho now you know how she knew Hyukkie rite?
 
taskiii : don't start what? kkk don't die yet~ I'm not finish!! DX
 
1icehoneysam4: for happy ending... I assure u I will! ^^ Don't worry~ but just understand if I made some obstacles... kkk sorryyy
 
crilleray: and I'm sooo much in love with u for commenting and loving my story ^^ *kiss* 
 
Hyura_90: kkk don't be mad~ Hyukkie is Hae's for sure~ ohohoho I know u'll like it XD
 
FangirlEunYoo: eh? no drama? ummm~ then what should I write? XD kkk I'm sorry, I promise they will be happier when the time comes... HOHO~ *runs*
 
asdayuni: now you know XD ohoho~ sorry I'm not as fast as before huhu but thanks for waitinggggg!! makasih! xDDD *hugs*
 
analulu: lol~ don't be mad like that XD the fact is, she's dare enough~ ohohoho
 
silverfish: really? you're not having a hard time reading it? DX HEEEEE are you actually supporting Tiffany to falls for Hyukkie? -_- hmmm~~ Hae is glaring at you, see XD anyway, thank you!! *kiss*
 
hearthae: lol Vic is not a er again, right? she has Changmin now~ kkk it's up to you if you want to hate her or not ohohoho~ 
 
chocolat00: seriously? not long? D: it's your fault if I'm updating even longer than that, okay? kkk XD LOL, nichkhun? you don't have to worry, seriously XD yeah!! happy eid!! hmmm, why was it not good? D: 
 
DredhezRei: yeah, jelly Hae is coming~ XD but not just jelly Hae~ you'll see... *smirk* hohohoho thanks for the comment!! XD *kiss* seriously? then sorry about this one... not that fast DX
 
lonely37: lol it's ok if u want eunhae moment more XD everyone wants it~ even me~ kkkk XD but there's time for everything~ as usual~ ohohoho well, should I really make her disappear? D: she just came in to the story... kkk
 
devilzfire: well, thank you for commenting!!! XD ahahaha I put eunhae moment sometimes, u know? ~~ oh about tiffany, she didn't touch eunhae XD she only touches Hyukkie~~~
 
ShawolShadow22: no no no, it's not taking Hae away from Hyukjae~ it's taking Hyukjae from Hae XD lol~ is it the same? *runs*
 
staringthestar: oh! so what is it? you love me or you hate me? *pouts* hummmm, are you sure about the story will be more fluffy? kkk I didn't say u're wrong, though~ XD thank you for keep waiting patiently!! love youuuuuuu
 
Ucant-stop-lovingme : yes or no? you have to be exact!! *grins* woohooo I got cookies!! *ate it* thank you!! Well, you want me to say yes? YES. there I said it XD lol~ sorry for being a drama queen~ lol XD I bet I really am XD I love you toooooooo!
 
LittleTaemin : well? let's see if ur feeling is true XD ohoho she better be~~ thank you for the comment!! *kiss*
 
yumi_96 : yes! it's been a long time~ *pouts* I need ur comment more!! ohohoho yeah~ let's see about it next XD thank you for commenting! *hugs*
 
lady_na: yeahhhhh about that, let's just see~ ^^ of course Hae's jealous~ u know him~ kkk
 
sayeunhae: kyaaa thank you for liking my story!! you finished reading? kkk I'm trying to update sooonnn.. thankyouu!! *hugs*