Cute nephew and THE END

Bullied

Jeongmin's POV:

We both sat there for a while.  My phone started to ring while I was talking to ~you~.  My mom was calling me to come home because we were having family over the next day.  I had to go get ready and tidy things up back at home.  So, then I said good-bye and left. 

When I got home right away my mom told me to go clean my room and tidy up the living room.  My hyung was home from collage and had to do the same.  That whole night I had to help clean.  When my mom let us go do whatever it was already 10pm.  In the morning my older sister came over with her husband and kids.  Then my some of my aunts, uncles, cousins, and nieces and nephews came. 

When it became later in the day I was taking care of my 1 year old nephew and snuck my way over to ~you~'s house. 

Your POV:

It was the weekend the next day and surprisingly Jeongmin came over.  He wasn't alone, he came with his little nephew.  I was in awe as he stepped inside.  I couldn't take my eyes off of his nephew.  I guess Jeongmin saw my all googalie with his  nephew he said, "Yah!  Are you cheating on me with my nephew?"

I smiled and and said, "Yes, I am.  How did you know?"  Then I picked up his nephew and kissed his cheek.  Then Jeonmin grabbed my hips before I could slowly walk away and pecked my lips.  At that moment Hyunseong entered the room.  He looked at us then asked, "Should I take the baby so you two could have your privacy?"  I nodded my head and handed the baby over and talked to Jeongmin for a long time again. 

Months passed like this.  People stopped bothering me and things went back to normal.  Jeongmin was still a kingka and so was Bohee, but there was a lot of talk and rumors about them.  But, like Jeongmin said, he stayed with me forever. 

THE END

 

 

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hia!  it's the end! and i will add an 'afterwards' soon! i hope you enjoyed this fanfic and continue to read my others in the future.  please, please, please, please leave your comments and feedback for me!  i really hope you liked it and look forward for a lot more stories about Boyfriend, Seventeen, SHINee, Nu'est, and maybe more later on in the future.  and take a look at my other fanfics, too!!  :)

 

THANKS SOOO SOOO MUCH!!!!!

~Angelflyer