Bullying?

Bullied

Your POV:

The next few weeks I started hanging out with Jeongmin from time to time.  Hyemi was still my best friend and talked to me a lot.  She was also close to Jeongmin because somehow their families are connected. 

My life was going great until a random girl from the school started bullying me.  Or that's what Hyemi said.  She said that she didn't know who but knew that it was someone from the school.  I got scared because I didn't know what was going to happen or who was planning all these things. 

At first it was just rude comments.  Then it became pushing and bumping into me in the hallways.  I was afraid of what was going to happen next.  I still hung out with Jeongmin in that process. 

Jeongmin's POV:

Weeks passed and I saw that ~you~ was getting along with a couple of people and seemed a little more confident then the first two days of school. 

My girlfriend, Bohee, started hanging around me a lot more than usual.  It seemed a bit fishy, but I pushed it away.  She would always be next to me while I was talking with my friends.  But, before she would only talk to me at lunch and after school.  Now she would be all nice and kissed me and hugged me everywhere we went. 

While I was walking in the hallways with ~you~ one day, everyone seemed to be bumping into her a lot.  She stumbled back a lot as we walked to her class.  ~you~ didn't seem to mind much, but she did quiet down quite a lot after a while.

 

 

---------------------------------------------------

Annyeong!  well, here's a short chapter, but i will add another chapter after this one soon!

 

Thanks

~Angelflyer