You're Weird, You're Different, But I Like You

I Can Give Up A Kingdom For You

Choi Siwon came more often than General Han. It really made Heechul wonder who exactly was this mysterious friend of his use-to-be most frequent customer. Choi-gwiha came almost every other day, bringing tons of in-season fruits and brilliant jeweleries with him in each visit. Sure, Heechul had been given all sorts of different presents in his career, but never something like Indian pearls and Persian diamonds. Who exactly was this friend of General Han?

Another weird thing about this man was he never did anything with Heechul. No , no drinking games, not even a hint of lust could be hinted from his actions. He would come in his famous modest attire and order a drink. Heechul would be sitting farther away playing a Zheng, while Kibum would dance to the music. Or sometimes it would be the other way round. Clearly, Choi-gwiha liked the other way round. You could tell from his eyes. They sparkled when Heechul threw his elegant moves in the music. It was nothing like the dances one could see in a pleasure house. Even though he was a man, but how Heechul moved was definitely no masculine gestures. He could swing his arms more graceful than the best dancer in the front house,  he could leap and land lighter, and more graceful than a fairy.

 

Usually after the dance Choi-gwiha would invite Heechul for a drink with him, then they would just lay on the bed and talked. Yes, they would just talk. That would be the weirdest thing Heechul had ever encountered in his 6-year life as a male e. But, to be honest to himself, Heechul would rather stay like this. It was quite tiring to dance and do that shortly afterwards. He was used to the excruciating muscle pain in the aftermath but sometimes, just sometimes, Heechul would silently wish for a gentle customer who really cared for his feelings. Being a seductive e was beginning to tire him out, this was just not the real Heechul.

But talking to Choi-gwiha was different. He could actually take off his e self and talk in his normal manner, blunt, straightforward, and able to pour his emotions out. How many times had he cried when he recalled his faint memories of his childhood, when he complained about rough customers who beat him when he did not cooperate? Choi-gwiha would always let Heechul lay his head on his chest and let the legendary king of es cry like a lost child who finally found somebody to rely on.

Had he? Heechul always wondered. Had he begin to be dependent on Choi-gwiha than he should be? Heechul was quite dependent on General Han too, but the feeling was different. It was more like the e was dependent on her client. His, in this case. General Han was his main source of income. Used to be. But Heechul was dependent on Choi-gwiha for the security his customer could provide. Every time he embraced Heechul, it was full of sincerity, love and, most importantly, respect. Heechul had never been respected like this ever. It was like Choi-gwiha was treating him like any other normal people with decent jobs on the streets.

Choi-gwiha must be the only pleasure house visitor ever to not take advantage on a drunk e. Heechul got drunk easily, it was sort of like a habit actually, so to lure his customers to do it with him so he could get back to the dormitories and rest for the day. But Choi-gwiha never did that. Instead he would carry the drunken Heechul back to his dormitories and put him in bed gently. Heechul swore he could see concern in Choi-gwiha's eyes, and he could swear by the Sky God that Choi-gwiha had once planted a soft kiss on his forehead before he left to pay his bill.

Heechul laid his head on Choi-gwiha's shoulder. This time they were out on the streets, enjoying the festive atmosphere of the Lantern Festival. Everywhere, giggles of lovers were heard; Lanterns held proudly on beams and attracted couples to share their time in guessing the riddle. Let the man show off his knowledge. That was exactly what Heechul and his Choi-gwiha were doing right now. They were crossing the bridge when they found a very good riddle. Heechul was in one of his tempers that he would not leave until he figured out this one by himself. Choi-gwiha just smiled and quietly stood beside his date, while the date fiddled with his long curly hair which was tied in a nice bun, leaving a few strands of hair hanging lightly on his effeminate and beautiful face. 

"A heart with only one purpose (心無二用).  I am to guess an idiom. This is hard." Heechul did not study well when he had the chance. Well he could not anyway, with all those customers to deal with. Choi-gwiha laid a hand on Heechul's shoulder for support.

"I'm going to solve this, you know, I can do it."

"Yup, you will, Heechul." Choi-gwiha's smile was just one of the most beautiful things in life. Heechul felt that he could really solve the riddle, with Choi-gwiha here, nothing was impossible. He was sure of it. 

They were attracting a lot of attention. Maybe because Heechul was just too stunning in his exotic silver robe which glimmers under the sea of lantern light. Maybe because Heechul had a particularly breath-taking face which could make any male population fall in love with him in an instant. Maybe because his hair was did up so perfectly that the women passing by were jealous of him.

But that did not matter, as long as he was with his Choi-gwiha.

 

 

 

A/N: 

Hello this is kandakaoru here! you may just call me Jaemin:)

I've decided to say hi to all the people in aff.com

and also to say a big thank you to those who supported my story and my OTP(!!)

it is hard to see Heechul go.. with Hangeng gone and stuff.

but we all know we still love him and his beautiful looks. 

and we all know siwon will wait for him, won't you mr choi?

i hope you will all continue to read my story and hope you will all continue to support super junior, sichul, hanchul whatever!

just support them and buy their CDs, "Mr Simple" especially.

Note to Hankyung's fans: he will be releasing a movie in sept 9th so if you live in China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, remember to watch the movie.cuz i will XD

 

With love,

Jaemin

 

Follow me on twitter: https://twitter.com/#!/kandakaoru

Check out my tumblr for fun kpop randomness: http://kandakaoru.tumblr.com/

Listen to my covers on Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/kandakaoru

Read my reviews and views on Kpop, Concepts or other Kpop related issues: http://kandakaoru.wordpress.com/

If you're also interested in anime, please check out my anime-related stories on fanfiction.net: http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1724573/