Chapter 1

Do You Believe In Fate?

Uruha and his bandmates were waiting in the studio for the manager to arrive. Today's meeting was about the video for their new song, which their manager had alread said that it would be a bit risque. How much more ual could their videos get? In Inside Beast, Uruha was blindfolded and Kai whipped someone.

"Ah, good. You're here.", their manager said as he walked into the room.

"We  were starting to wonder if something happened to you. You're usually here before us.", said Ruki.

"Ah, well I was working on a few things for your video."

"About that.", Kai Interupted. "You keep saying it's going to be risque. Just HOW risque are we talking?"

A tiny smirk appeared on their managers face, which told Uruha that 'risque' wouldn't even begin to describe how ual this video would be.

"It's a very ual song, ne? So of course the video needs to match the song." 

Uh oh.

"We've hired five girls, one for each of you. And each of you will have an intimate scene with that girl."

Oh ...

"Are we gonna have to do a scene?", Aoi asked nervously, which made the other four stare at their manager with wide eyes.

"Perhaps. We're not entirely sure yet."

"You can't seriously expect us to be intimate with girls we barely know.", said Uruha.

"Well, we thought you guys could spend some time with them. And if it's not too much to ask, perhaps you could welcome them into your homes until we shoot the video."

"You want them to live with us?!", asked Uruha.

Manager-san's gone mental.

"It's just a thought. You guys should spend as much time with the girls as possible if you expect to make a good connection in the video." And with that, their manager left the room, leaving the five members dumb founded.

"I don't know whether to be excited or upset that he's planning to turn my song into a o.", said Ruki.

"Ruki!", the others screamed out in unison.

"What? You know you guys are thinking the same thing."

It has been a while since... No Uruha. No. Stop thinking such things. You don't even know the girl! 

Well...not yet...

"You think he was serious about a possible scene?", asked Aoi.

Dear God, I hope not.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Her eyes beamed with excitement as she walked through the halls of the PS Company building. She had been sitiing in the cafe waiting for her brother when a man had approached her, noticing her Gazette shoulder bag. He introduced himself as The Gazette's manager. She was skeptical at first, but when he showed his company ID she nearly died inside.

"I'm in a bit of a pinch, and seeing as you're a fan, I was wondering if you would help.", he said.

"What exactly do you need help with?", Raelyn asked as she sipped her coffee, trying to seem calm.

"I'm one girl short for The Gazette's new video."

Raelyn nearly spit out her coffee. "Excuse me?"

"I've met with plenty of women, but only four of them really fit what I was looking for."

"So you thought you'd just grab a girl off the streets?"

"Not quite, but when I saw you, I had to at least ask if you'd be interested."

Raelyn raised a brow. "I'll get paid for it right?"

The manager nodded, took a pen from his pocket and wrote down an amount on Raelyn's napkin. "That's what the other girls are getting paid."

Raelyn's eyes shot open. "Deal."

The man took a sigh of relief. "You're a lifesaver, miss..."

"Raelyn. Nakamura Raelyn."

He smiled. "Miss Raelyn, are you free now? The members are suppose to meet the girls today."

Wait....this is happening NOW?! Oh dear..

"Uh, yeah. Let me just call my brother and tell him I can't make lunch today."

The man nodded. "Very well."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gazette's manager lead Raelyn through the halls and into a room with couches; four women already chatting, looking up at them as they walked in.

"Konnichiwa ladies. This is Raelyn. She'll be the fifth girl in the video."

The girls all stood and welcomed Raelyn, something she wasn't use to. She had never really fit in anywhere. She had the looks, but her sense of style was a bit...edgy.

"I'll go get the boys now.", the manager grinned as he left the room.

Suddenly, reality hit her. Raelyn was just a few minutes away from meeting The Gazette, her inspiration.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Gazette walked towards the room where the girls were waiting. Neither of them wanted to admit it, but the were all a bit nervous. When they approached the room, they looked at eachother and took a deep breath. Ruki grasped the handle and opened the door. The five members walked in and bowed when the women looked over at them.

"Konnichiwa ladies."

The women smiled and bowed in return. "Konnichiwa."

The manager then told the members that the women had already been briefed on what was expected and which member they would be paired up with for the video. All women were obviously Japanese, but there was one that really stood out. She was the first one that caught Uruha's eye, and although they were all beautiful, he kept glancing over at her.

The women started introducing themselves; saying their name and which member they belonged to. One after another after another til it was just Uruha and Kai waiting semi-impatiently. He glanced over at the 'unique' one, the one he couldn't stop looking at. He wasn't sure why, but for some reason, he felt the jealous urge to strangle Kai if he was the one who ended up with her.

But he didn't...

Uruha's eyes widened, just slightly, as the woman approached him and bowed. "Konnichiwa Uruha-san. Nakamura Raelyn desu."

Raelyn...

"Konnichiwa, Raelyn."

Unsure of what to do next, he glanced over at his bandmates and noticed they were talking to their partners.

Oh right...make conversation.

"So, uhm, did my manager say anything about you living with me?"

"Hai. He said he thought it would help us get to know eachother, butI don't want to intrude. I'm sure you'd rather keep your personal space to yourself."

Uruha smiled. "You're the only girl that didn't hug her partner after bowing to him. Hell, Ruki's girl kissed him on the cheek."

Raelyn chuckled. "Hugging and kissing is a bit too far for the first meeting, even if you guys are my favorite band."

"Which tells me that, even if you're in the same room with me, you won't be on top of me like a crazed fan."

Raelyn grinned. "Well, only when we're practicing for the video."

Uruha laughed softly, rubbing the back of his neck. "Right. Are you, uh..nervous about that?"

"Maybe just a little. I haven't been intimate with anyone since college."

"Ah", Uruha nodded. His hands were starting to get a little clamy, and he could feel his heart beat. "It's been a while since I've been intimate as well."

Raelyn blushed. She never thought that she'd ever be talking about these things with the man who influenced her to pick up a guitar.

Uruha cleared his throat and took his phone out of his pocket. "Here, give me your phone.", he said as he handed his to Raelyn. "Put your number in my phone and you can move in tonight if you'd like. I'll text you my address and you can text or call me when you're on your way."

Raelyn nodded. "It'll be late. I'm busy tonight."

"That's fine. The guys wanted to go out tonight anyway. I'll let you know when I'm home."

"Ok.", she said as they exchanged phones again.

"Uruha! We gotta go!", yelled Reita.

"Ah, sorry for rushing off like this.", he said with a sincere apologetic look on his face.

Raelyn smiled. "It's ok Uruha-san."

Uruha smiled and waved goodbye. "I'll see you tonight."