Pause...Replay

Summer Kiss

---- On the night, you received a message from Daehyun. He asked you had to go outside and take a walk around. He said the sky is very nice now. So, you two just sat beside the swimming pool at your villa. Dahyun gave his jacket to you but you took it off and gave it back to him.

"You need it more than me. You still ill by the caused that moment right? Um .. why you asked me to hang out here on the night like this? "

Daehyun smiled. "It's okay. I've told you that I get much better. Mm .. by the way, when I was faint, what was actually happened? "

You suddenly imagining of CPR moment before and suddenly became embarrassed.

"Yongguk hyung trying to save you. He tried to remove the water that swallowed by you, "You have answered him calmly.

"Ah, hyung? Yes, "said Daehyun again

"You are still not wake up, so it should be given CPR. "

Daehyun seemed surprised "Mwo? Hyung? Gave me CPR? OMG! "He touched his lips and rubbed it rudely. "Aissh ... hyung ... aiishh ..."

You chuckled because saw him being like this. He stared at you.

"Wae? You looks so happy your boyfriend get kissed by his Hyung "Daehyun said sullenly.

"Haha .. sorry .. but .. you're damn funny, Oppa!! It actually was not him who gave you CPR. "

Daehyun sighed. But, worry turned his face again. "Wait .. if it was not him, then who? Omo ... don’t say if it was Himchan Hyung ... or Youngjae? Ah ... I'm going crazy cause of this! "

You laughed at him then punched his arm lightly, "Pabo! Of course not! "

"So, who's did?"

Suddenly Daehyun started looking at you and it made you blushed. "Is that you?" He tried to guess.

You smiled while biting your lips. You nooded slightly. But, without knowing what happened before, Suddenly Daehyun's face changed. He bowed his head and his eyes gazed towards the swimming pool.

You didn’t uderstand bout his act. "Oppa, I'm sorry ... I didn’t mean to ... I'm just ..."

Suddenly he hugged you.

"I know. Gomawo. You've saved my life. "

You're confused, then smiled. "Yea, Oppa. It's okay. "

After that, Daehyun looks his breath was shortness and then he fainted. You worry because you think he's still sick.

"Oppa ... Oppa ... wake up ... OMG! What should I do? "

You hastily took your phone and true about to call Yongguk, but suddenly Daehyun’s hands held your hand.

"Why do you even call them? You should give me CPR as you did before, "he said

You become confused and upset.

"Oppa ... you're bad! You tricked me! "You said while pinched him.

He laughed. "When I was faint, I didn’t remember what was the feelings like?"

You frown and feel angry at him. You almost cried. "You're evil, Oppa! Do you know how did I worry bout you so much, huh? It was not a joke, you know? It was not funny! "

He stop laughed, then reached you hands. "I'm sorry .. my Dear .."

"If you want a kiss, just ask me. It's no need to make a stupid jokes like that! "You muttered

"Mwo?" He asked. Confused.

You pulled your face to his face and then kissed him gently for a few seconds. You paused for a moment and looked into Daehyun’s eyes who still shocked.

"Even though you forgot bout how was the taste of the previous CPR, but I hope you'll remember this one." You said to him.

"Um ... how about if I already forget it? Actually ... I already forget. "

He pulled your face closer to his face then kissed you passionately. At the same time, Yongguk and Zelo just passed by coincidentially at your place and accidentially saw that scene. Yongguk and Zelo has just came back from bought Cola and snacks. Yongguk covered Zelo's eyes with his eyes quickly intervening.

"Oh My God!" Shouted Yongguk.

"Hyung, what happened? Why do you covering my face like this? "Zelo asked full of curiousness.

"Psst... Lower down your voice. Well, it seems we are on the wrong way. We should turn back, Zelo.

Daehyun Realized that Yongguk saw both of you. Suddenly he pulled his face away from yours. Then, you saw Yongguk was standing there with Zelo and Became the akward situation.

Youngguk grinned. "Sorry for interupting, guys. Okay .. just enjoy .. carry on. We're about to go ... "

Yongguk then dragged Zelo away from your place. Zelo believed that you two must be so confused. You two saw each other's face, smiled, then laughed so hard cause of this.

- The End-130413