Save Me Help!

Summer Kiss

You went to the beach to spend your summer holiday with BAP members. Most of them brought their girlfriend, except for the maknae liner, Jongup and Zelo. You was Officially Daehyun's girlfriend. You and him just be a couple about a month ago.

Arriving at the beach, Yongguk, Daehyun, Youngjae and Jongup decided to swim. While you are on the beach with Himchan, Zelo and their girlfriend. You can’t swim, so you just sit and play sand with Zelo. When you look towards the sea, you see Daehyun waving at you. You smiled and waved to him. He waved his hand again, but this time his expression changed. Eventually you get up because you feel bad for Daehyun. Something must have happened to him. You immediately ran over to the sea. Zelo be along, followed by Himchan and others.

"Noona, what happened?" Asked Zelo, curious

"Daehyun Oppa ... seems like his legs cramps. He could be drown!! I have to get there ... "You said as you walked but was detained by Himchan.

"Let me go there," he said.

Himchan immediately ran to the sea and help for rescuing Daehyun along with Yongguk and others. After a while, they brought Daehyun who collapsed to the edge of the beach. Yongguk tried to remove the water that swallowed by Daehyun by doing chest compressions. He checked the pulse on his neck.

"Hey, do CPR quick!" He Yelled at you all.

"Eh? Who? Me? You must be joking, Hyung. Ah, c’mon! "Said Youngjae tried to avoid

"Aiishh ... you ..."

Suddenly they glance at you. You swallowed hard.

"Hey, aren’t you Daehyun’s girlfriend? Give him CPR quickly! "Command Yongguk to you.

You pointed towards yourself. "Mwo? Me? Now? "

Youngjae sighed a little annoyed. "Oh God! Just do it next year, Girl! See? Just do it now before he's getting worst! "

You swallow hard and finally give CPR on Daehyun. That's the first time you kiss him. As long as you two are dating, you have never been kissed. Sound vaguely comes from Yongguk and the gang of giggling, but you don’t care about it. The first trial had not yet succeeded. You was inhale and did CPR again until finally Daehyun coughed and spluttered from his mouth. He began to open his eyes.

"Gwaenchana? How's your feeling? "You asked him.

"My head is hurt," he replied.

Himchan and Jongup helped Daehyun to get up and immediately you hugged him and cried.

"What happened, Dear?" He asked

"I'm afraid. You made me worry a lot. "

"It's okay. I'm better now. "He said while patting your head gently.