Chapter 4 I hate u but i love u

DONT U DARE TO LEAVE ME STUPID LLAMA.....

Krystal POV~                                                                                                                                                                             

hmm amber face is getting weird since she talk to the phone with suzy.Did i have to find out? guess wut.. im gonna find out.. haha.. but..still have too..i have tp ask her why and whats happen, i dont like to see my amber act weird and her face show that she thinking something.. i dunno what she think.. hmmm.. is it because i cook the bacon that over cook.. hmmm i dont think so.. sh elove my cook even if its over cook or like something. cant tell that one cause i know u guys will shock.. whatever now.. i need to find her..

AT THE ROOMS~

'hi babe'

'hi baby'

'are u okey?'

'i-i dunno..'

'tell me or else i will forced u to eat that expired meat at the fridge -_-'i hate u amber but at the same time i love u.. aish.. this llama...

'u.. forced me hahah how princess u cant forced mee ^_^ '

'ohhh... wont tell me then u cant have me today at this night..*smirk*'

'OK OK! the problem is...... suzy..' I know it! i know that the problem is suzy.. hahah i win!!

'WHAT SUZY TELL ME' i dunno but now im giving her a deadtly cold stare at her.. she sit at there like a stone.. hah i know.. she scared of me.

'krys if i tell u about my past will u be mad at me..' wut? her past? she never tell her past.. but i understand her.. she dont want to remeber the thing that hurt her~

'no babe i wont tell me.. go on :) i wont be mad' 

'acttually suzy is my past GIRLFRIENDS..in the past.. i really happy with her.. i care bout her.. give anything she want..buy her this that and  anything..but one day im about to give flower to her after she done her class.. and guess wut :( i saw she kissing with other boys.. i can see they tounge moving..i just i cant forget it' she start to crying.. i dunno but i understand in this situation she have been trhought out~

'ohh.. come here babe come here' i carees her cheeks and wipe the tears.

'thanks krys for being a good girlfriends for me.. will u love me forever... krys?'

'yes i will.. i will lov eu with all my heart this heart i sonly for u... this heart only open for u.. no one can open this heart i dont met u at the park.'

'hahha yeah i bump on u and acccidently kiss u..^_^'

'yea..u know wut i feel in that time.. i feel shock..haha yea who not going to be shock~ but acctually when u enter the park i already have eyes on u babe~' i said seductive at her.. i know wuts going to be happen next..*smirk*

'ohhh really am i to handsome baby~' she said while smirk at me.. gosh that smirk makes me turn on!

'yes u too handsome babe' i pull her shirt closer to me and  bite bottoms lips..

'ouch.. thats hurt baby~' amber fakely put the pain face.. actually she likes it and turn on by that

'want to taste me' i said seductive to her ear

'no'

'aishh i hate u but i love u'

'of course i want since u not wear any underwear~'she checking me out and se up and down at my body

'how did u know'

'i know it by my style u wont know :p'

'want me to my blouse infront u~'

'HELL YEAH BABY!' amber ripped my blouse but i dont care i enjoy it.. i love rough that me i love it..

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

SO IS IT GOOD? DO U WANT ME TO UPDATE MORE? DONT WORRY I WILL UPDATE EVERYDAY! COMMENT AND SUBCRIBE! OPP AND VOTE TOO! SARANGHAE!!