Chapter 3 NOT A DINNER BUT IT IS A HURT HEART DINNER PART 2

DONT U DARE TO LEAVE ME STUPID LLAMA.....

AUTHOR POV.....

Ok so u guys want to know who is asking for dinner right :D ok and it is suzy...... not krystal.... AND HERE I STAND AND SIT AT THE CHAIR TO TYPE THE STORY... UHH DID MY LANGUAGE IS OK... I DONT KNOW SO HERE IT IS..

AMBER POV........

"am lets go to dinner" suzy said with a cute voice

"ok but we will not dinner just u and me... i want to bring krystal at there too... u know if im not bring her right she will kill me.. uhhh i scared of her.."

"yeah i understand that... u know if i look at her she give me a deathly glare.. i just like want to die went she look at me..like all my hairs is going to bold..."

"hahaha but one more thing that i want to tell u.. dont be to sweetly to me because we not like before.. just be like friend not a couple cause i taken...sorry suzy for saying that.. but is the best way u had to know that. amber said.

" i know u taken just i really cant forget the moment we toghether like at the.."

"STOP SUZY I DONT WANT TO HEAR IT ANYMORE JUST STOP WE CANT TO BE TOGHETHER ANYMORE U JUST MAKE MY HEART START TO BROKEN NOW SO JUST DONT SUZY...DONT DISTURB MY LIFE AND DONT BROKE IT OK... AND ONE MORE THING I DONT WANT TO DINNER WITH U OKEY. U ALREADY HAVE A BOYFRIEND SO JUST KEEP GO WITH UR LIFE. AMBER SAID WITH A LITTLE ANGRY VOICE CAUSE SHE REALLY BROKEN CAUSE SUZY WAS KISSING ANOTHER BOY... AMBER REALLY CANT FORGET THAT.. IT IS JUST LIKE A BLACK STORY OF HER LIFE.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

HMMM U WANT MORE.... FUN. I WILL UPDATE MORE!!!  AND MAYBE A SAD STORY OR A FUNNY STORY HAHAHAHA!!!! WOW TO DEVIL. HAHA... YEAH THATS RIGHT LAUGH LIKE THAT PEOPLE

SARANGHAE!!!