eight

The Troublemakers
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter Eight

"How long have I been sleeping?" Hyuna muttered as she lowered her gaze onto the floor.

"A day." Hyunseung replied shortly after, causing the girl to widen her eyes.

"A day?! You mean I spent the night here?!" Hyuna roared as she took out her phone from her pocket, checking the time.

"Yah! It's already 12pm! Why didn't you wake me up!" Hyuna curtly stood up and pointed her finger at Hyunseung. She was mad not only because she spent the night at some stranger's house, but becuase she had an important mission to do last night. Oh, what has she gotten herself into.

The boy shrugged in response, "You were tired."

Hyuna pinched her nosebridge and sighed in defeat, "You... are really something, Jang Hyunseung. Just tell me where in the world am I."

"My room." Hyunseung smirked playfully as he leaned back in his chair.

Hyuna narrowed her eyes into slits. How can this boy in front of her act so laidback when she was practically on the brink of exploding into a million pieces. She immediately stormed over to the relaxed boy and grabbed his collar, pulling him up to her height.

"Whoa, no violence is prohibited on my property!" Hyunseung attempted to slide out of the girl's clutches, but his attempts only resulted in Hyuna tightening her iron grip on Hyunseung's collar.

"Do I look like I'm playing with you right now, Hyunseung." Hyuna hissed.

"Not at all." Hyunseung shook his head innocently like a child, all the more irking Hyuna. The girl pushed him away as she messed-up her hair in frustration.

“How did you even find me yesterday.” Hyuna’s eyes turned into slits, the tiny feeling of trust she felt earlier completely disintegrated into thin air.

The boy rubbed his neck, “Well...”

“Did you ing follow me.” Hyuna’s eyes widened at the thought, “Yah I swear if you did-”

“I DID NOT.” Hyunseung immediately cut her off, holding out a protective arm as he noticed Hyuna’s iron fist forming again.

“Well then ing explain yourself!” Hyuna was growing impatient as the time ticked by. She was sure the 4minute members were worried sick by now, and judging from the fact that they were not contacting her, they are probably assuming the worst case scenario as usual and tracking down her phone instead. She could not afford to let her members storm into the house of a mere schoolboy, risking the exposure of their identities because of a mistake she had made.

“Well, I was on the way home from school, and I noticed someone lying against a wall in the alleyway that I USUALLY TAKE,” Hyunseung emphasised his point, earning a scoff from the other party, “and being the gentleman I am, I stopped by to see if the person was alright and well surprise turns out its none other that the infamous Kim Hyuna! And then you graciously cursed in my face as I bent down in concern and finally out.” 

Hyuna crinkled her nose, “That’s all?”

“Obviously not!” Hyunseung rolled his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter