Overdose

Behind the smile

 

 

Chapter 11

it was around 11 when I woke up from my amazing dream about baekhyun getting hit with a bus. I quickly changed into shorts and a tank top before running out of my room room and crashing into xiumin.

"Hey what's uuu-p?"Said Xumin  looking at what I was wearing . His face blushed red making me grin.

"Nae um I was going on a quick run" at this point we were both red and facing the floor. 

"What's with you tw-oh" Said Kris looking at me.

"I'm um just gonna um go?" I said confused.  Xiumin said something along the lines of "umm slsgslakeuialaudl heslsb hi"

Chanyeol  walked into the room reading the entire situation before closing Xiumin's mouth.

i walked towards the door but was cut off by a certain someone. 

" KIM SORA WHAT ARE YOU WEARING?!" Yelled a voice.

"clothes?" I said as I ran out the door. "I'll be back in a few hours Oppas " 

i my iPod blasting 5SOS and One Direction. Yes I like them too. I mean have you seen Luke or Zayn. 

Luke Hemmings-

 

 

I blasted Try Hard by 5SOS 

I continued running until around 5. I made my way back and ran to my room to take a shower. After that I quickly grabbed my laptop. I soon got a skype request from Jae.

"SORA, I need help does thsi outfit look good enough?" Said Jae doing various possess.

 

I chuckled and replied "You look great, where are you going?" 

"A date with my new girlfriend" I smiled, yet my heart broke in to tiny pieces once again. Jae always had a girlfriend or date. He was always popular and girls threw themselves at him.He was stupid though, I always liked him but he never noticed when I was hurt because of this. But hes 17 and I'm 15. He thought of me as his sister and nothing else.

"Good Luck, whose the girl?" I ask with a fake smile.

"Ahn Dae Mi " My heart broke once again. Jae's new girlfriend was the one girl who nearly tried to murder me Aka Danny"

" That's great oppa" I said " I have to go um on a date too I'll see you later"

"Sora-Dora has a boyfriend? How dare you not tell me. Anyway I'm bringing Danny (Dae Mi) with us, she really wants to meet you.Bye I love you" I didn't even bother replying. I shut the screen of my laptop down and brought my knees up to my chest. I was done. I couldn't take it. Jae was my everything and he's dating the girl who has hated me since the age of 10.

Flashback

I was 14 and walking by the beach. I was upset and depressed at this time. I sat by the water looking around. It was 2 in the morning and I was 30 minutes away from home. Two arms suddenly picked me up and I could hear laughter in the background. My face was pushed underwater and I couldn't breathe.

I was pushed further away from the shore.

My head was quickly brought up and I heard a familiar voice.

" You , listen up, Jae's mine, Stay away or you'll never see the light again."

Pain shot through me. My face was pushed underwater again and soon I lost conciousness. I remember waking up in the hospital screaming. I avoided Jae for months. Scars began appearing on my wrists. I skipped meals and barely ate for months.But I'm the only one who knows what happened. I remember Jae's face when he saw the scars.He started daily inspections of my wrists and would feed me until I finsihed a meal. That's when I fell in love with him, and it wasn't an ordinary crush, I loved him. 


 I sobbed into my pilllow, giving up. No one else was home so if I wanted to do something it was now. 

I had no one to live for. My best friends live around the world and the one guy I love is happy in a relationship. I had nothing left. I want to die, was all that echoed all around my head. 

I ran to the kitchen quickly grabbing a bottle of pain killers from the cabinet. My breath was shaky and I could hear my heartbeat. I unscrewed the lid before putting the pills in my hand

10 pills.

then 9

then 8 left.

"What are you doing?" Asked a voice.

There was Baekhyun standing there in shock. His eyes narrowed down at the pills and then opened up real wide. He ran over to me but i quickly put another in my mouth before falling into his arms sobbing.

"I'm not good enough. I'm ugly and worthless, my own parents left me and Jae? He doesn't care if I die. I can't take it anymore. I love him and he doesn't feel the same. Who would ever love me? I'm terrible, I should die, just let me and I can-"I screamed. My voice was raspy and fading with every word I said.

Baekhyun's hand flew to my head and my head went to his shoulder. His eyes turned a soft light brown and his voice went deep.

"I'm sorry, I never meant anything I said, you just look like someone I knew. You're beautiful. Okay? Don't let anyone say you're not. I'll make it up to you." Said Baekhyun. I could hear the guilt in his voice.His hands rubbed my back as I started to choke. I could hear an ambulance coming.

"I don't know who this Jae is but he'll realize his mistake, hun" Said Baekhyun in my ear. "I'm sorry for what I said, bu-" 

I don't know what he said next, but I drifted off.

 

 

 

 

 


Hi.So i have updated 3 days in a row and I'll update around the begining of June. So ya I have the whole thing planned out sooooo. Who do yall like better Jae or Baekhyun or Maybe even Kai?