Chapter 2

Dear Diary..

 

Lee Nana/ Your’s

 

[Next day]

 

Biology class is hell. With the teacher gone, we had 1 hour for ourselves.

People were all loud talking to their seatmates. Yumi’s not here so I decided to stay in my seat. I was staring at the glass window when the corner of my eyes saw L, looking at me.

Looking? Screw that. I could actually tell that he’s glaring right at me. He definitely was still pissed from that incident yesterday.

“Am I that pretty? Why do keep looking at me?” I sarcastically said.

“Wuee” He faked a puking sound which made me roll my eyes.

After that, He stopped what he was doing and looked at me seriously.

“Well, actually, you are. But I guess I’m not that type of person who sees that beauty in you. You look like a nerd to me.”

“MWO?!" I shouted.

“I was kidding, of course.” He pointed to my noise. “You actually have something down your nose.”

My hands immediately went up to cover my entire nose as I exited myself out of the lab, burning red with embarrassment. I went straight to the women’s room & looked at my face in the mirror that stood before me.

Weird thing was that there was nothing on my nose. I was all clean & neat. Until I realize, L was probably getting revenge for what I did yesterday.

Oh, Myungsoo? You playing with me now? You are so on.

I entered the lab, walking cheekily to our table, with my hands swinging on my sides.

L looked at me. And, he unexpectedly smiled back.

What’s this guy thinking of now, huh?

I sat on the chair but didn’t broke my eye contact with this jerk.

“Thank you Myungsoo, for informing me about the thing on my nose.” I reached out to hug him and little did he know, I was putting a small rat inside his uniform.

“Hey Missy, no touching, okay!” He shouted.

I raised my hands in surrender.

And a couple seconds later, he started feeling the rodent inside his shirt. He started moving around.

“Lee Nanaaaa!” He shouted at the top of his lungs.