4.Relationship

A Slice Of Romance

RELATIONSHIP



    “Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Daesung.” Another guy introduce himself but his eyes were not on me but on Woo Bin who has finally given an interest in my state.

 

    Daesung eyes were full of curiosity and a hint of triumph. I don’t know what of but it was definitely there. He finally turn to look at me with a smile that’s so genuine whilst the other guy whom I had just “hit” looked on with annoyance. 

 

    “Sandara, call me Dara,” today is turning out to be a great day, apart form the guy who kept giving me the glares, I’m making friends already. 

 

    “Why don’t you call Woo Bin over there?” Daesung asked so I gestured at Woo Bin, who was frozen on spot, to come say hi to my new friends. 

 

    Woo Bin has always been timid around guys, but the opposite around girls. So, it would be nice of him to have new boy friends by the start of the year. 

 

    It took a while for him to break from the frozen state and walk towards me with big heavy strides.

 

    “Daesung. I’ll be taking her with me,” that was all he spoke while he drag me with him without having my permission. That senseless guy not seeing that his beloved beautiful friend is trying to help him make new friends with this Daesu…

 

    “Wait, How did you know his name was Daesung? Wait a minute, he definitely say your name too. Did you know them?” 

 

    “Long story, I’ll tell you later, but first let’s get you to your class,” with that he pushed me into a class and walk off, not giving me a chance to even ask.

 

What was all that about?

 

    That night, after school I waited for Woo Bin to come back home. I couldn’t find him the whole day at school and now he just disappear off like that.

 

    This afternoon, Daesung approached me again with his whole gang and introduced them to me. And the Jiyong guy is now welcoming me with a smile and not that annoyed face he did this morning. That man is obviously suffering from bipolar, everyone knows except him. THAT is a theory I came up with after standing together introducing each other in 10 minutes.

 

    Ding Dong Ding Dong Ding Dong

 

    “What, don’t you know the password to your own house?” I half shouted while swinging the door open in annoyance. Dumb Woo Bin.

 

    “No,” that’s it. Argh. This man whom I call friend is seriously  dumb and stupid. I’ve told him the password a hundredth time and counting and he still forgets it. He took his shoes off and then his shirt preparing to take a bath.

 

    “Do that later, I’m dying of curiosity. I’ve been thinking of how you guys might be related, but i don’t see any resemblance. So, EXPLAIN,” I demanded while doing the peeping think with my fingers. Don't get me wrong, I’m not a ert. I repeat. I am not a ert and besides I’ve seen this guy even when his wiener was the size of my fin..

 

    That girl always got carried away once she starts thinking about something, it just doesn't stop.

 

    “What dirty thoughts are you having again?” Woo Bin disturbed my thoughts of him and his wien…

 

    “Stop it! Your face shows when you’re having dirty thoughts. Now, will you listen or will you not.”

 

    “Okay. Do explain and FYI I was not having any thoughts. I was just reminiscing how small your wien..”

 

    “We met at a meeting. A family meeting.”

 



    I gain 4 new subscribers, making it a total of 6. Yes, way to go girl.