3. A friend

A Slice Of Romance

A FRIEND


( IN DARA POV )


     It was dawn now, the sky was the colour of a carrot, the sun cowered behind the gigantic towers. As I stood there enjoying the view of my college, the college I'm finally settling down, away from the running around. My life has been hectic since I was born, born into the world as an orphanage. 

 

     Damn my clothes, I looked down at my orange and blue outfit. I had remind myself that my filthy house have holes everywhere with water dripping. Why did I have to put my cloth basket right there under the hole. Damn me, and damn Woo Bin for enrolling me in a college, I don’t need college. And there he stands, looking all handsome even in the same state as me with mismatched clothes, and if you are wondering, yes, we are living together. There were circumstances that lead us to live a life that we are living right now.

 

     I looked straight ahead again, only this time, my view was blocked by a group of guys. They seemed to be in the same state as we are in, probably one of those “I hate school” students, which for one is unlike me. 

 

    “Hey, you don’t wanna be late on the first day of college,” Woo Bin reminded me as he dragged me to the heaven of hell.

 

    “Woahh..What is this place? Is this place a college or an old forgotten palace?” I stood there in awe, this place is ginormous and like a royalty place. 

 

    “Hey, watch where you’re going!" The guy from the group earlier snapped at me.

 

    “Sorry, I was in a hurry,” I sincerely apologise because I don’t want to make no enemy on the first day of school. I walked on, following Woo Bin who didn’t even bother to wait but was stopped by a strong pull of a hand.

 

    “Allow me to introduce myself, my name is Daesung.” Another guy introduce himself but his eyes were not on me but on Woo Bin who has finally given an interest in my state.



Been ages, had two subscribers, and I feel bad for them. Hopefully, I'll update once every week from now on.