22

Beautiful Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

( Younha-It's Okay) Listen to this song :D

**AERRI'S POV**

 

*Sehun-ah...

 

I miss you so much, and you know how much I love you. I love you so much that I can't let you go.

 

Sehun, please, just let me go so that I can let you go, too. I want to open the door in my heart again, but how? It's locked and I don't have the key. You still have it, please give it back to me. I want to be free, Sehun. I want to love again, but how? I still love you, no matter what I do, it will always be you, it will always be you.

 

Please tell me what to do.

 

Please tell me how to let you go.*

 

Every night, I always pray to Sehun to let me go, but I guess he can't hear me.

 

To be honest, I really want to give Luhan a chance, but it's just me. Everything is wrong with me. I don't want to make him hope with nothing. I don't want to hurt him. I told myself to trust him, trust him to help me to let go.

 

I trust him, it's just that, I don't trust myself.

 

I'm afraid that he'll be the one to get hurt at the end. It's all my fault. Since the beginning of time, I know Luhan had feelings for me, I just denied it to myself, and now, he's hoping for nothing. It's all my fault. I lost a good friend because of my selfishness. I lost Luhan.

 

Am I too harsh? I did not mean to hurt him, I never did. I loved him, I cared for him, because I am his friend.

 

But I have this confession to make. The first time I laid my eyes on Luhan, it was like my heart wants to tell something to my brain. It's as if my heart already knew him.

 

But how will my heart know him? We just met that day. *Luhan, his name sounds foreign.* Yes. His name sounds foreign, his face looks foreign. But his eyes, I already knew those eyes.

 

It was Sehun's eyes.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter