23

Beautiful Tragedy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Younha - Waiting

**LUHAN'S POV**

 

"Aerri?"

 

"Yes?" She replied as she smiled at me.

 

I held her hands tight and looked at her.

 

"What if one day, I woke up, and I don't remember any memory of you, of us, what would you do?" I asked with a serious tone.

 

"What's with the sudden question? Is everything alright?" She replied. She looks confused.

 

I smiled at her and I said, "Nothing, It just came into my mind. So, what would you do?"

 

"Hmmm. The, I'll do anything, everything for you to remember me. You know, brain, it can forget everything but the heart doesn't, and I'm sure when you see me, you'll just feel something in your heart." She paused for a second and chuckled. "Maybe I don't even have to effort for you to remember me. Your heart will always remember me."

 

I laughed at her silliness, her silliness that I loved the most.

 

"What's funny?" She asked.

 

"Nothing. I'm just happy."


It's been two months since I've been confined here in the hospital, and in every single day that comes, I grow weaker and weaker. I can feel the cancer cells spread faster throughout my body.

 

I feel useless now. I can't even stand on my own feet now, I can't do things on my own now. I'm useless. Why am I even alive? I should be dead by now.

 

Here I am, lying in a hospital bed again. I hate this. I hate my life. Please, just kill me now.

 

But how about Aerri? She needs you.

No, she doesn't need me anymore.

 

She loves you.

She'll just be hurt seeing me like this.

 

She waits for you.

She thinks Sehun is dead, she won't wait for him me anymore.

 

She'll be hurt to see you dead.

She won't, she knew me as Luhan, her friend. She thinks Sehun is dead, she won't be hurt seeing me dead.

 

But if you tell her the truth, she'll be happy again because you're alive.

I won't tell her the truth, especially now? I'm just a useless person.

 

But, she loves you.

 

She loves you.

 

She loves you.

 

She loves you.

 

I closed my eyes and stopped fighting with my conscience.

 

Yes, she loves me, and I love her. I should be strong for her.

 

"Sehun?"

 

I went out of my thoughts when my auntie called me.

 

"It's time for medicines." She continued as she smiled at me. She handed me the m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter