The Beautiful Bastard

My Vampire King

I ran toward the source of the of the voice and tackled that person to the person "yeolie oppa !" I exclaimed. Ah yes  this is my Older brother , park chanyeol.

 

"Chanyeol , please convince your sister will you ? She's being quiet stubborn" My mother said. My brother looked at me then at our parents and sighed.

 

"Mom , Dad I don't think anyone would be happy to know that they're getting married at such a young age you know ,he said. " however your right it's the Law as well as it's our tradition. I'm sorry (Y/N)", he  continued. I knew I have no choice but to comply even chanyeol oppa was serious about this.

 

"do what you want but do not expect me to be kind to my fiancee" I said. My mother smiled at me before my dad spoke up and said , "don’t you mean fiancee candidates ?" "WHAT ?!!!"  Then everything turned black.

 

I woke up in my room , but someone was there , a figure looking out the window.

 

"your awake." the figure said. "no sherlock" I thought. "yeah, who are you ? Why are you in my room ? " I said.

 

The figured turned around and you could see that he was very beautiful , he smirked. "I am lord Jin , kim seokjin…your fiancee candidate, princess"

 

"maybe this ain't so bad if all fiancee candidates are this good looking" you thought. "you're too plain to be the legendary princess , and here I thought you were gonna be pretty." he stated."on second thought, I hate BASTARDS like him no matter how good looking they are." "sorry to burst your bubble my lord , I cannot help it if I'm plain my lord…however if you wish to become King you have to deal with it , Bastard." I said "take that you conceited bastard. princess 1 , stupid bastard 0"

 

"eh ? Princess has a backbone onii-sama"

 

I turned to the figure standing in the doorway , he was cute but not as beautiful as jin.

 

"hey there princess , the names Kim namjoon your fiancee candidate as well , please to meet ya"