Day One is Loads of Fun

Student Council is NOT for Everyone

As all the students hurried out of the classroom after last bell of the day rang, leaving one student behind, Kevin Woo.Today was the day that Kevin would take his first step in a club room . Kevin slowly packed up his school bag with dread in his eyes.

Hoon popped his head into the classroom “ You ready to go?” Hoon asked.

"You know I have to go to that stupid club," Kevin sighed, he turned to Hoon with large puppy dog eyes, " Come with me for moral support."

“ You little .” Hoon breathed out in an exaggerated sigh, Kevin's mouth twisted into a grin knowing that he had won. "Come on, let's go." Hoon said admitting defeat.

As Kevin and Hoon walked into 2-21B, they saw a small dark haired boy plunge at a slender red haired student and a muscular dark haired boy frantically trying to stop them.

“ HOW DARE YOU EAT FROM MY LUNCH BOX!"  the small dark haired boy yelled as his grip tightens on what seems to be the older male. At this point Kevin realized that the slender red haired male was the same person he had saved just the other day; causing Kevin extreme discomfort.

"DAMN IT DONGHO GET OFF OF KISEOP, WHY DOES THIS ALWAYS HAPPEN WHEN SOOHYUN ISN’T HERE!?" the muscular one yells out. Hoon loudly clears his throat to get the three to stop fighting. They all snapped their heads towards the door, surprised. They quickly straightened their uniforms, the first one to straighten up was the one referred to as DongHo who made his way over to Kevin and Hoon.

“Hello I’m DongHo, what's your name and are you here to join the student council?” he asked, flustered.

“Um hello, I'm Ho-” Hoon was cut short by another voice.

“SungHyun and HoonMin, glad you came” Mr.Shim greeted “I was just checking to see if you came and you did, Good.Yeah. Great job.” Mr. Shim nervously grins as his fanfiction of Kevin and Eli played out in front of him.

“Mr.Shim, why do you look so nervous.” DongHo asked.

“Hey boys where’s SooHyun?” Shim quickly asked averting the subject away from him, looking for the councils president.

“Oh. He had to leave early to pick up his little sister, I’m in charge today.” Eli says, feeling proud of himself. But, he was quickly shot down as the members huffed out laughs. Just as Eli was about to glare at Kiseop and Dongho, his eyes caught on the small slender boy standing awkwardly at the door frame. Suddenly feeling self conscious about his thighs, Eli just turns and smiles at the principal.

“So. Mr. Shim, what brings you here today?” He grits out. Kiseop and Dongho smile, satisfied with themselves. As Eli stands straighter he telepathically tells both Kiseop and Dongho, ‘I will smother both of you in your sleep, motherers.’

" Well Eli, since Soohyun isn't here, I’d like you to tell Kevin and HoonMin about the student council activities. They're now the newest members as of today." Mr. Shim smirked.

Eli blinked a few times in disbelief that these two sloppily, dressed rebels are joining the prestigious student council. “What?” he awkwardly laughed out.

Mr. Shim, not needing a further explanation, says “ You do understand that student council isn’t even a club because you don’t have enough people.”

“ But there are plenty of hard-working, honor roll students begging to be in a club li-” Eli said trying to keep the delinquents from actually joining the club.

“ The student council MUST consist of students with different backgrounds and different opinions, Kevin and HoonMin are here to enforce that.”

“ This is their punishment isn’t it.” Eli said flatly.

“ Exactly. Well boys, I’m off.” Mr.Shim flamboyantly waves, leaving the room.The room was filled with awkward silence and 5 boys. As they stared blankly at each other, no one dared break the silence. A strong smell started floating across the room.

Dude, whats that smell?” Kiseop and Eli say in unison as their heads snap towards Dongho. Dongho’s face turns a bright red as he slowly backs away from them.  

Kevin and Hoon share the same what-the--is-wrong-with-this-club look. Then the smell had hit them.

Hoon took a step back and Kevin paled and looked like he was about to faint.

“What the did you eat? Damn, did something crawl up your and die?”  Eli shouts pinching his nose.

“What are you talking about, why are you so quick to accuse me of doing it.” Dongho spatters out quickly.

“YOU’RE THE ONLY WHO ISN’T DYING RIGHT NOW.” Kiseop yells.  As Kiseop and Eli yell at Dongho for farting, Kevin and Hoon quietly slip out the room.

“It was nice meeting y-” Dongho shouts before the door slams shut.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

please comment, i really like to read your feedback