Mr.Shim's Chance to Make His Fanfiction Come True

Student Council is NOT for Everyone

“Woo SungHyun to the front office, Woo SungHyun  to the front office.” Kevin sat there listening to his name being called on the intercom  while holding his swollen cheek. Kevin got up from his seat swinging his backpack on to his shoulders while walking out the classroom. Kevin walked down the hallway, everybody turned to look at him, Kevin just rolled his eyes as he kept walking.Kevin decided to stop by the nurse’s office to get an ice pack for his bruise.  

“Hey Miss, where is Shim Hwa Seok” Kevin said informally, making Ms. Lee irritated

“Hello Kevin, first of all, its Ms. Lee to you, and second Mr. Shim is in his office.”  she said with annoyance in her voice.

“You may go in.”  she said going back to her work. Kevin shrugged his shoulders and walked in to Mr.Shim’s office.

“SungHyun have a seat." Shim said as Kevin sat down “ Do you know why i called you in here?"

“Maybe." Kevin replied looking around the room

“Well, it has something to do with the ice pack on your face.” Shim stated now looking at kevin “Tell me what happened.” Shim demanded with his eye twitching.

   ~ Yesterday ~

Its been a long day for Kevin, listening to teachers nag that he's always late and he just sits there and does nothing.

“Finally its time to to leave." Kevin thought to himself. As usual Kevin had to stay for detention, he walked out the room to see Hoon and JaeSeop waiting for him.

“Ready?” Hoon asked, his eyebrow arching slightly.

“Yeah," slipped out, but after a second Kevin remembered, " Wait, I can't leave I have detention with Mr. Choi ,  or else he will give me twice the time. “ Kevin said with an annoyed look.

“Okay, es I got to go.” Jaeseop said already walking off.

“ I'll wait for you at the house.” Hoon laughed and walked off

“Okay...WAIT HOON DON'T LE- well , oh well. ” and Hoon was gone. Kevin walked  in to Mr.Choi’s room and found a seat in the back.

“No ones here but you Mr. Woo so come seat  in the front.” Mr.Choi announced to him,  Kevin just stared at him.

“NOW, MR.WOO.”  Kevin was actually surprised by this outburst  but didn't let it show. Kevin got up mumbling about how he didn't want to move and that this is bull. To Kevin just sitting there  felt like 3 hours but it had only been 10 minutes. Kevin decided to write about his teachers  so he got out a notebook and a pencil.

♪ ~This boy is a bottom ~ bottom~ boootoommmm~ ♪

Kevins head snaps up looking around for the music .

♪~ohhh  ohhh that hole ain't been tight for years~ ♪

Kevin then sees Mr.Choi hastly digging in his bag for the phone.

♪ ~Never gonna bottom~never gonna bo-♪

“Hello?" Kevin tries hard to not burst out laughing as Mr. Choi blushes heavily. Mr.Choi heard Kevin snicker and gave him a death glare.  Kevin then went back to his “story”.

“Ok, ok... I'll be there soon” Mr.Choi said as he walked around getting his stuff ready to leave.

”Ok Kevin I have to go the door is locked just close it when you leave." Mr. Choi rushed out, Kevin packed up his things and went to his locker. As Kevin put his things in the locker he heard crying and yelling

“NO! Please stop!"  Kevin looks around for the sound he looks out the endless row of windows to  see a boy cowering beneath a group of boys.

 “That's not what you said when your boyfriend was ing you in the !" one of the guys laughed as he kicked the one laying on the floor “YOU GAY MOTHERER”

“How would you know if I'm gay or not ? You don't know me!"  the one on the ground replied, Kevin can tell that this made them even more angry just by their facial expression. Kevin kept watching to see what would happen, at first he thought that the one on the floor did something to the group of people but as he watched he wasn't even close. They were bullying him for apparently being ‘gay’. Kevin had to break this fight up, it was to hard for Kevin to watch cause that could have been him if he couldn't hide it. As what seems to be the leader of the group, was about to punch the ‘gay’. Kevin jumped out the window and ran to stop the puch. The ‘gay' was awaiting the punch but never received it  he peeked open his eye to see his savior in front of him and the ‘leader’ on the floor.

“RUN AND DON'T LOOK BACK!" Kevin shouted towards the unfortunate student. The boy acted obediently and ran off, Kevin was now stuck fighting  with three guys.

“So you see Mr.Shim I didn't start the fight I was just helping” Kevin said not even finishing his story.

“Well, you still fought on school grounds”  Mr.Shim knew Kevin was doing something right but in order for his fanfiction to come true he had to carry out his plan . When Mr.Shim planned this he was thinking Kevin would actually do something bad but that didn’t go according to plan.

“Really Mr.Shim, I told you i didn't do it just to do it “ Kevin said trying to reason with him.

“ You still fought, so now you have to pay the consequences” Mr.Shim said flatly.

“You have to join the  student council - we're low on members so, no, ifs, ands, or buts,  you got it?"

“ Ok fine, I'll join the club, I just can't get in anymore trouble, right?” replied kevin knowing he won't get out of this one.

“ Correct, you start Monday after school, you have to report to 2-21B and I will make sure you are there, got it Kevin?"

“ Yes sir."

Kevin sighed getting up and walking to the door.

" You can keep your dyed hair if you bring a guest!" Mr.Shim added loudly.

 

Kevin walked home wondering who the hell those people were and why they were picking on that guy. As Kevin neared his house he saw a familiar car in the driveway.

“Mom and dad are home?" Kevin said out loud but then realized what he did. Kevin ran up the driveway and into his house

“Mom? Dad? Are you home?” Kevin yelled hoping for a response.

“Yes Kevin, we are here and so is Hoon, he's up stairs ” Kevin's dad replied.

“Oh cool, I'm going to my room call us when dinner is ready” Kevin said as he made his way to his room.

“Hoon you will never guess what happened today” Kevin told Hoon as he changed out of his school uniform.

“ No Kevin I cant …not with yo-…OH  Kevin I’m going to borrow this shirt ."

¨HOON." Kevin glared towards Hoon.

¨What….OH….sorry.” Hoon apologized “ Go on.”

Kevin had told Hoon what had happened that day and why he was gone half the day.

“ Now I have to join the student council. ” Kevin looked at Hoon with a pouty face, Hoon turned away from Kevin.

“Well that for you.” Kevin opened his mouth to say something “ And no, I'm joining with you."

Hoon knew exactly what Kevin was going to ask.

“But HOON ~ don’t make me go through this alone!" Kevin pouted to Hoons back.

“ Nope i got things to do after school.”

“ Fine, I'm going to shower” kevin got his clothes and went to the bathroom.

                                 ...

 

“ KEVIN WAKE UP.” Hoon screamed at Kevin in hope that he will do as he says.

” Breakfast is ready, go shower.” still no movement from Kevin, Hoon had a plan to wake up Kevin, so he went to the bathroom and the water which was cold. Hoon went back to the bed to see kevin still asleep so he picked up Kevin and took him to the bathtub and dumped him in.

“YEO HOONMIN,”  kevin screamed waking up from the cold water “ YOU ARE SO DEAD.”

“I told you to wake up but you didn’t.” Hoon shrugged “ Now get ready for school.” After kevin cleaned up he went down stairs and whacked Hoon.

“OWWW!”  Hoon pouted as he followed Kevin into the kitchen.

“ I’M GOING TO TELL MOM!” Hoon shouted towards Kevin.

“ YOU. THREW. ME . INTO. A. BATHTUB.” Kevin glared at Hoon.

Apart from the yelling the boys somehow managed to get out of the house and make their way to school.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please comment and like 

I would like to read your feedback