And So, It Begins.

In My Wildest Dreams...

"Oh my God..."

A soft whisper escaped your lips as you stared at the empty stage, the stage that was waiting to be engulfed in the lights and sounds of SHINee. Your eyes wandered to the seating areas. You noticed the little ring where the stage trailed off to form a half-circular shape that connected to the other end of the stage. There. That's where you, Kristy, and Jennifer would be "sitting", but you knew damn well you would not be sitting while Key or Jonghyun shook their asses in your face.

Kristy glared at Jennifer, who was tangled her arms with yours and looked back at Kristy with a grin that, literally, stretched from ear to ear.

"OH MY GOOOOODDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" The three of you squealed and began jumping as Kristy connected her arm to Jennifer's.

"THIS." Yelled Kristy.

"THINGS ARE GONNA HAPPEN. I FEEL IT GUYS." Screamed Jennifer. 

You ran over to the area where the bodyguard who checked the tickets for said area was... checking the tickets. What else? He scanned your ticket, then Jennifer's, then Kristy's. He gave the offical nod to the seat manager of that ringed area. Kristy and Jen went first. You felt a bit uneasy, as you would die if you stepped foot onto that stage. After they had gone down, it was all on you. The seat manager looked down at you and knelt down, reaching out his hand. 

"Give me your hand." He said in a sort of broken English. You blushed a bit. He was kee-yute. You hesitantly lifted your hand to his, trying to make sure he didn't see your pink cheeks. He smiled at you. Oh, dear lord. "Don't be nervous. SHINee very fun, energetic, concert tonight!" He smiled at you, in a type of reassuring way. Awhh, how sweet of him. You thought of that adorable smile as he slowly helped you down into the ringed area. Jen turned to you and saw the way you stared at his soft hands as the let go of yours. She just giggled, then gave her full attention to the stage.

Things are gonna happen, huh? You smiled softly and looked to the stage. The show was about to begin...

______________________________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for like the really short chapter and then the reaaalllllyyyy long update period intermissians or whatever you wanna call it... school is such a pain for me right now, and then my boyfriend doesn't really like me writing fanfictions sooo....

:D <3