In My Wildest Dreams...

In My Wildest Dreams...

          It was happening. You and your two closest friends, Kristy and Jennifer, were leaving to a SHINee concert, YOUR FIRST SHINee CONCERT. You were happy that you all had really close seats, it made you feel like you'd be close enough for them to touch your hand, for them to sweat on you. As you sat quietly in the car, fantasicing about how close you'd be to the boys, your phone began to ring.

 

"...Heartless, mindless, no one care about me..."

 

          You smiled at the tune and looked at the caller ID. It was your mother. You let out a deep sigh and left it alone instead of picking it up. Your mom was always checking up on you, even when it's over the littlest things. You didn't want her to worry as much as she did, knowing it was a sign of how much she cared. You ended up pulling out your phone and texting her number instead of calling her back.

 

Mom, I'm leaving to the concert now. I have to turn my phone off. Okay?

 

          Send.

 

          Your friends were laughing about something, you couldn't hear over the music playing from the car speakers. Something about Jonghyun? It didn't bother you, really. You cared about only one of the members: Lee Taemin. The adorable maknae with the cutest smile and, most likely, the softest hair...

 

Without even realizing it, you guys had already arrived to the arena where the concert would be held. Have you been dazed out for that long?? It doesn't matter now, does it? You were already there. You climbed out of the car with your friends and continued to walk towards the enterance.

 

"Let's just go in." said Kristy. "We don't know if our seats are already taken."

"But I wanted to buy stuff." Jennifer pouted.

"We already have our glow sticks. What more do you want?" You sighed. Jennifer groaned and nodded. You three linked arms and decided to head in, ready to see if the best seats were taken. Through giggles and sighs, awkward imaginations and a whole lot of screaming, you guys saw the arena, and your empty seats,

 

Jennifer smiled and her light stick. "You guys ready?"

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

OH MY GOSH WHAT DO YOU GUYS THINK?! I know, it's my first... but it sounds pretty good so far ;3;