Chapter 001

A sweet reunion
You're already running late and of course luck is on your side and the urban train you have to take runs late. You nervously check the time every five seconds and it's still 1:47pm. You have to be at the Airport at 2:15 p.m so that you can wait for him to come out of the gates and meet him directly. 'Ok..' you talked to yourself quietly. ''I need twenty minutes to arrive at the Airport with the next next urban train and I need another ten minutes to walk from the Metro Station to the Meeting spot. Even if you know that he'll probably wait for you, you don't want to run late. You quickly get inside of the urban Train as it arrives and sit directly down onto an empty spot, tipping nervously with your feet.
 
-- meanwhile at the aiport --
 
Kim Minseok, your boyfriend with whom you have a Long-distance relationship, goes up the moving staircases while looking around for you.
''Where is she..?.." he thought to himself while walking over to the emtpy seat near the staircases. He takes out his phone. No messages. No calls.
Sighing quietly he leans back while looking up at the ceiling, waiting for you to arrive.
 
-- Back to you --
 
You look at the big clock as you step out of the urban train. DAMN THIS MOTHER**** ! It's half past two. You instantly start to run, ignoring the y comment of a lady who screams after you as you accidentaly bumped hardly against her. 
You arrive quiet breathless at the moving staircase while looking around, but he's nowhere to find. "Where is he...? mhm..maybe he went home.." you thought to yourself, but instantly erased the last statement. He would never go without you. You drag yourself towards the bench right next to the staircase while sighing in a frustrated way. You take out your phone from the pocket of your jeans with the thought that he maybe called you. But then you remember - haha right...your cell phone died before you stepped into the urban train. You mentally slap yourself for being that careless while hissing quietly under your breath. 
 
"I guess I have to punish you for using those kind of words.." you heard a voice saying right behind you with a quiet chuckle at the end. You look up and...
there he is....
Your gorgeous boyfriend with two cups of hot chocolate in his hands. You quickly get up from your seat before you just jump onto him, wrapping your arms tightly around his neck.
Minseok almost drops the cups but manages not to spill it onto the ground. Smiling lightly to himself he whispers quietly against your ear, "aw did you miss me?".
"You don't even know...." you mumble against his neck, "sorry I'm late.."
"Shh..." he brushes his nose against your hair, "I would wait forever.."
You loosen your grip around him just to look up and he takes the opportunity to plant a chaste kiss onto your lips. 
You smile at him genuinely.
Your reunion couldn't have been any better.