chapter 1

THE WARRIORS OF ICE & FIRE

Ice Prince Headquarter

                      A simple building which is quite extensive ... with surrounded by forest and lake ... there’s a special room in the building, enclosed design with no ventilation ... when entering the room .. we can feel the piercing cool air  like we entering .. the place for preservation of meat.

                      In the middle of the room, there’s a young man who sit quietly with closed eyes .. as cold air that permeates there. The cold aura was coming from his body .. he creates  dimension that can not be approached by the Enemy ..

                      Another young man entered the room. Walked slowly, afraid to disturb the peace of the young man ... "What do you want to say, Vetheel" asks the young man without opening his eyes.

                      "I'm sorry, i had disturb your rest time .. Prince Damitri. But this is really  urgent .. there is a sudden attack from Prince Damian " Reports the young man who entered.

                      Prince Damitri open her eyes .. and stare as cold as ice to see the young man. "General Vetheel ,  which is a realiable man .. can not deal with it?"  said Damitri sarcastically . Then Vetheel bow down immediately.


                      "It doesn’t mean like that, Prince .. . i just want to ask permission to attack .. with bringing The Blue Soldiers, but still there’s a bodyguard for you ." Obviously Vetheel polite.

                      "Go on .. you can bring the selected troops, and bring the peace back.I don’t want Damian  disturbing my territory, he already get Strata casttle .. and still intend to interfere." Moan Damitri with an expressionless face ...

                      "Well, your servant .. Vetheel, ready to run the command." Then the young man immediately went timeout lean with respect .

                      "Prince Damitri .. will you fight against Prince Damian?" Little voice ring like a bell that melodious .. and it comes from some fairy that fly near him.

                      The fairies have similar body .. just a smaller, with a pair of wings .. blue colored transparent .. "You're the Bluebell Fairy's .. too meddlesome." Says Damitri coldly.


                      "No!! We support you Prince Damitri, our beautiful forest .. Casanova Forrest was destroyed by Prince Damian, he burned a lot of buildings and forests .. plants and Flowers have gone.Please .. bring Peace to the Fairy World, many fairy already become a victim.” The fairies    speaks with a small voice .. and they sound sad ...

                      "I heard there are some fairy that support Prince Damian ...  fairy Canye,fairy Vierra , fairy Lindsay, and more fairy  who become his partner. Even Troll, Vampire Nation and Yaksa Nation also helps." Inquired Damitri .

                      "Do not worry, Prince damitri .. some fairy and Dragon Nation is willing to help your side, there is Lucas the owner of Wind Power, Ludacriss The Best Archers,  also Florida who play with knifes expertly." Says Blue Fairy excitedly.

                      Damitri hesitated for a moment .. "Okay .. before i start a war with my own brother, bring my supporters here!" Says Damitri ...

                      "Prince Damitri has approved it ! Peace will come .. with grandeur and its wise ." Blue Fairy goes with voice pealing bells of excitement .. like Echoes of Joy Bringer News .

                      After the Blue Fairy  go .. now only silence left behind ... Damitri that always aded by a feeling of cold .. could only follow the fate ... be the leader for the People and Nation that being Oppressed .

                      "Damian .. your bad behavior will be a Boomerang for yourself." Murmured Damitri ...

**********

Fire Prince Headquarters

                    Strata Casstle .. Royal Castle which is a large, stately, and sturdy ... since the death of the King and his Queen Perquisee de Geynold Lorrany .. then the dispute between the two Princes became increasingly fierce ... until finally, Prince Damitri chose to go out of the Kingdom and settled in the Northern Region which has a temperature colder than other areas LBH ...

                    But Damian Prince doesn’t satisfied with just winning the Castle . .. he wants more than just the kingdom .. but an Absolute Power .. and Coronation of the True King.

                    In a basement room .. who has the secret room to Big Goa ... there are often times Prince Damian train his flames Strength ... only Goa Dome Black Granite .. which has a composition that could dampen the Strongest .. Hot air from Aura Core The fire ... if the other building .. it will soon be crushed against Hot weather.

                    A young man in the Goa .. and closed hir eyes .. absorbs the hot air that he created... slowly he rise his hand .. and suddenly .. fire cover his hand .. Beautifully wrapped and spread to all around his body .. like wrapped by fire ... but strangely he didn’t feel heat and pain ... he even enjoys that power ...

                    The sound of footsteps approaching the Goa ... a well build young man and looks grim,withhout hesitate go to the young man who wrapped in the fire ... "My respects to the Prince Damian." He says , and kneel to salute ...

                    "When a great War lord Maureen disturbing my training, the news that he bring must be so important." Exclaimed Damian... * the fire instantly disappear and the shows the figure of a handsome young man who looked at Maureen sharply .

                    "There is a news .. if War General, who is Patron of the Prince Damitri .. which intervene to attack toward what we did before. I ask a permission from you Majesty .. .to lead The Red Soldiers ... to fight back. "
                    "Guardian Sheet .. Vetheel?This is a surprise, because my brother who is a coward.. Damitri who is always hide, make his bodyguard to come." Damian  laughs out loud ...

                    "Is Majesty wants to attack the North Region .. with tactics against the direction? I can lure Vetheel into another direction .. and sent the Vampire Nation to attack their Headquarters ." said  Maureen fastly...

                    "Ah .. good idea .. I also wanted to see the power of the Vampire who recently joined our camp .And I .. of course  won’t miss the chance when Damitri fight because his so-peace place  .. disturbed. "Says Damian and smiled slyly.

                        "I'll prepare everything chariots and  everything for you Prince Damian.." Says  Maureen. "No need .. I will be riding a Cerberus." Damian underestimate greeting Maureen ...

                        "Cerberus .. Three-Headed Giant Dog,the guard of the death gate. Where you get it?" ewith another compensation, his favorite animal .. pay with thousands of human .

                        I do not care with the others .. but the strength of Cerberus, can run faster than the Unicorn .. and can even fly in the air and swim in the water. It has a smoke of poison within his body .. I liked it. "Says Damian ...

                        "But I heard .. he also has a wild character, like to eat human flesh and raging. Doesn’t it endangers Prince Damian." Maureen looks so worry ...

                        "Wild character is well suited to fight .. later on when fighting with Damitri ..my riding animal, Cerberus .. can chew fresh meat and raging as much .. and I'm sure I can control it." Decisive Damian ...

                        * Then he turns his hand toward a human-sized stone .. and soon a fire wrap the stone .. then broke fastly... it's not the kind of  Black Granite stone .. just plain ... that’s why can not stand the heat ...

                        Maureen slightly shifted from his place .. he could even sense the heat of the danger ... Damian just laughed out loud ... Core Strength increased in  high flames ... * and he is the  most feared by Maureen, The Legendary Warlord in The Stradivarry State.