first meeting (1/2)

Romantic & Idol : Season 3 (fan based)

interview = dark green

 

And so, it was time to pick their first location. The romanticists were seperated by gender. 

 

PD: Here are the meeting places you guys can pick from. If more than a person picks the place, you will need to do rock paper scissors, okay?

Girls: Neh!

 

places: zoo / park / library / museum

 

The girls wrote their choice on a piece of paper.

 

Nari: I chose the Museum

Sulli: I wrote the park. *smiles*

Jiyeon: Zoo! *raises hand in the air*

Hayoung: I picked park too *pouts*

PD: Oh, Hayoung-ssi and Sulli-ssi please do rock paper scissors. 

 

On the meeting day.

 

Hayoung walked along the shelves nervously, constantly checking around her surroundings. She played with her hair as she walked. She took a book and sat down in a corner.

 

Hayoung: So nervous... *pats her cheeks and fans herself*

 

At that time, a brown-haired guy entered the library. He held on tightly to the bouquet of flowers, glancing around for his partner. He spotted a camera and smiled at it.

 

?: Annyeonghaseyo. *waves*

 

He continued to walk around, occassionally muttering to himself. As he approached the corner, she heard him and stood up immediately. As the turned the corner and appeared behind the shelf, their faces brightened up as they made eye contact. 

 

"It's Mark from Got7!"

 

Mark: Annyeonghaseyo *smiles and gives her the flower* I'm Mark. 

Hayoung: *takes the flowers* oh thank you, I'm Oh Hayoung. Nice to meet you *bows*

 

PD: Did you know who whe was at your first meeting?

Hayoung: *laughs and hesitates before shaking her head* No...

 

PD: How did you feel seeing Hayoung for the first time?

Mark: *smiles* she's... really pretty and she seemed very pure. *scratches head shyly*

 

Silence filled the air as the two smiled at each other awkwardly. After a while, Mark took the initiative to say something.

 

Mark: Let's get out of here first *laughs softly and gestured to leave*

 

Hayoung nodded and followed behind.

 

Mark: So... You're a 96 liner right? *looks over to her*

Hayoung: Neh *nods*

Mark: Ah.... *nods back* uh, so call me oppa, okay? 

Hayoung: Neh oppa. *blushes*

Mark: Are you thirsty or hungry? Wanna go grab a bite?

Hayoung: Yep, a little. Let's go.

 

The two headed towards a nearby cafe as they chatted.

 

Mark: I'm from Got7, my name is Mark Tuan. *explains after finding out that she does not know who he is* We just debuted.

Hayoung: Ohhh, I see. Sorry for not knowing. *sips her drink and smiles*

Mark: It's alright.

 

Silence filled the air again as these two quiet and shy people did not know what to say or do.

 

/

 

At the museum, Nari walked around, enjoying the different exhibits. It was a historical museum with many things about the past.

 

Nari: Woooooahhh! *gasps at a gigantic mannequin* It's taller than me! *laughs and tiptoes*

 

She walked around the museum and finally stopped at a suspicious looking exhibit. There was a man dressed in a traditional outfit. He was back-facing Nari. She was surprised but something told her to approach him. She tapped his shoulder and he turned around, revealing who it was.

 

Nari: *smiles and bows* annyeonghaseyo! I'm Kim Nari from WASSUP!

 

The guy laughed out of embarrassment and bowed back.

 

?: Annyeonghaseyo, EXO's Kris imnida.

Nari: *looks at his outfit*

Kris: The staff made me wear this... *shrugs as he furrowed his brows*

Nari: *smiles* You look cool! 

Kris: *looks at himself* Really?

Nari: *nods* Yep! 

 

Kris hesitated for a second before taking her hand.

 

Kris: follow me. *smiles*

 

PD: How was it when he took your hand?

Nari: *smiles while thinking about it* his hand was really warm! When he took my hand, I was like, "Ah, he's the cool guy who leads the girl." And... I really like these type of men, they look so cool doing it. 

PD: *laughs as Nari covers her face*

 

He led her into an empty room. The room was decorated like an ancient palace. 

 

Nari: Why are we here? *looks around in awe*

Kris: You'll see *smiles and squeezes her hand gently; leads her into a smaller room with many traditional hanboks* Make your pick. 

*let goes of her hands gently pushes her forward to the dresses*

Nari: *gasps* Wow... *touches a hanbok*

Kris: *smiles* Get changed, I'll wait outside *leaves the room*

 

After a while, she comes out in a pink hanbok. The moment Kris saw her, his lips formed into a smile. The usually cold aura disappeared entirely, leaving only the vibes of a nice and warm guy. 

 

Kris: She was really pretty in the hanbok. 

PD: Was it awkward?

Kris: I don't know why but it wasn't awkward at all. I felt really comfortable the moment she talked to me. It calms me down even more. Is that weird? *chuckles* I think she looked amazing in the hanbok. I had never really paid attention to girls wearing hanbok but well, I'm glad the staff made us do such lame stuffs. It was fun after all. *nods lightly*

 

Nari: Why are we wearing hanboks? Especially in a museum... *looks around for any possible security guards who would come and get them for wearing the museum's hanboks* Are we allowed to do this?

Kris: *walks towards her* Don't worry, we were given the permission to. 

 

PD: Here's the mission. *hands them an envelope*

 

Nari: *watches Kris as he pries open the envelope*

Kris: ....

Nari: What kind of mission is this? *gasps at the staffs*

 

 

a/n: so which 2 couples do you think will be next? i've seen many krislli shippers even when the fic haven't start~hehheh.