prologue

paper hearts

 

 

Prologue

"I don’t really believe in love like other girls in my age do.

All those fairy tales that happens in movies and Disney cartoons ?

My real world revolves around money , fame and the throne.

The one who lasts and bares the hardships will wear the crown!"

 

My name is Kim Haru ,  daughter of  Kim Won Jung. Yes Kim Won Jung one of the richest entrepreneurs in the world. You think I’m lucky to have him as my dad?

No! I live a life hiding away from all the people who will bring me down and wants to bring my father down.  My profile was kept low key from the public to avoid rumors about me.

I may have all the material things that I want, but something is always missing.                                                                                                And that is LOVE.

My mother died when I was born , they said she was a ballet dancer. But I have never seen her. Not even her pictures. I remember when I was young I curiously asked my father where my real mother is. He told me not to even think about her and that she was dead.

I hold no hatred towards my mother if ever she is still alive or if she is really dead like what my father said. I grew up in the care of maids and butlers. In the eyes of the public my dad is married to a woman called Anna Young (who is my step mom). I grew up calling her mom but I have never ever felt that love from a mother would give her child with. She has her own kids . SooYoung eounnie who completely ignores me , Minseok oppa who is the only one in the family who talks to me and the y like her mother  MinYoung who is a year older than me. I don’t know why but she just hates me .

Back when we were still studying together she would always bully me and my biggest mistake is I just let her because I am afraid that my father might throw me away that time.

But I am much different now. I don’t just let her bully me around and people are so used to seeing us argue and fight when we are together .

 

 

Well I met a guy back in highschool he was someone that helped me. He was my first friend ever in my whole life he is Kim Myungsoo. He used to be in a gang called infinite. My father knew about me hanging out with him so he sent me  back to the states. I couldn’t even say goodbye to him when I left.

I spent 8 years in the U.S.

I was asked many times about my dreams. But my answer was never from my heart. I have no desire owning anything that my father owns. Unlike my other siblings. I have no intention on getting the public to know more about me. I have no idea what I really want to become at all.

So when people ask me this question …. I don’t really know what to say.

 

I am finally going back to Korea after 8 years . I know that if I go back it will be like as always no one there would really care about me. But I wanna find out the real me.. my father told me not to… but I wanna find out what happened to my real mother.

And this is how my life is.