Chosen;D

In Pattaya...

The tiring games are finished, and the bright sun had set. The idols are having a break time before another set of filming starts--the last filming for the couple choosing time!

All the boys and girls are buzzing with excitement, wondering who they will pick and if they will be chosen at all.

"I hope I get picked first!" Sunhwa giggles.

"I just hope I don't get picked last!" Hyuna adds, and all the girls around her nods in agreement.

"Oh, my gosh, Yuri sunbaenim, I love your y black minidress!" Hyorin compliments in awe.

"Thanks. It was custom made, just for me." Yuri brags.

Krystal rolls her eyes and looks away. The dress looks like any other black minidress, and it is too short! It looks ty and inappropriate, very different from Krystal's. Krystal's dress is black, goes down to her knees, innocent, pretty, and APPROPRIATE! Krystal looks at her own black dress and smiles, smoothing out the wrinkles on the front.

"Looking good!" Eunhyuk comes over and says to Krystal, obviously trying to cheer her up from their little fight from before.

"Shut up, oppa. I'm mad at you, don't you see?" Krystal replies, walking away.

Eunhyuk follows close behind.

"I'm sorry! I just really don't know what you're talking about!"

"I don't want to talk about it anymore--you're making my head hurt!" She covers both of her ears with her hands, refusing to listen.

"Alright, let's go, let's go! Get into your spots! Girls on the right, boys on the left! Face the camera!" The PD/Director orders everyone, and all the idols scrambles across to get to their positions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Minho, before you go into filming, come here for a second." One of the scriptwriters calls out.

"Yes, do you need something?" Minho asks curiously as he steps aside from the other idols.

"You were planning to choose Yuri for your partner, right?" She asks.

"...Yes..." Minho says shyly.

"Okay, but....I think you should pick Krystal." She says. "B-because, you know, I just don't want you to get into any scandals with Yuri..." She hurries to explain. "I mean, you were paired up with Krystal for every game and the dance time today, so I just think that it is much more reasonable to choose her instead of anyone else. Don't you think so?" She nervously asks.

Right as he hears that, Minho's heart sinks and he deeply sighs.

"Yeah, I guess..." Minho reluctantly agrees.

Then he goes back to where he is supposed to be with a heavy heart. He is so disappointed that he can't choose Yuri--not only is he disappointed, but he is scared to see Yuri's reaction.

"One...Two...THREE, ACTION!" The director snaps the cue card.

"Alright, it's finally time for the pairing!" The MC starts.

"On this romaaaaantic night...Who will end up together?" The other MC says.

"The sun is set, and the love has risen!!!" The first MC continues.

"Woooo~!!! Yeah!" The second MC cheers, and the other idols cheer along excitedly.

"YEAHHH!!! I'm excited to see who will get chosen LASSTTT!" The male MC claps alone, causing everyone to burst out in laughter.

"Hey, that was mean!" Hyorin pouts and stomps her foot. The other girl idols also pout and nod in agreement, causing another set of laughter.

Minho steals a glance at Yuri, who is also pouting and nodding, but quickly looks away and gulps when he sees her catch his glance is looking at him too, smiling expectantly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krystal, unlike the other girls, is filled with worries and pressure instead of excitedness and happiness.

What if Eunhyuk oppa really doesn't choose me? What if NOBODY asks me!? What if I'm the LAST one chosen?!?!?

She sighs and pouts along with the other girls without realizing it.

Then she realizes that the MCs are done with their introduction lines, and they pick Chansung to start us off in the little pairing game. He laughs out loud and crouches down, burying his head in his big hands in embarrassment.

"Come onnnn~!!!" Hyuna says, pulling an invisible rope that is tied to Chansung to her. Everyone laughs except Krystal.

At last, Chansung shyly walks up to Sunhwa and asks, "Will you be with me?" and as expected, she happily nods yes and they become a couple.

Cute couple. Krystal thinks, rather angrily. She stares at Sunhwa in envy.

"Woohoo~! Our first couple is made! Congratulations!" The MCs exclaim and everyone claps.

Next is Jinoon. He walks confidently to Uee and asks her, "Will you be with me?", putting out his hand. Uee giggles and agrees, taking his hand.

"Yayyy!" Everyone cheers half-heartedly, all the girls waiting to be chosen and all the boys, nervous to death.

When will someone choose ME?! Krystal worries.

Then it is Eunhyuk's turn, and she glares at him. In Eunhyuk's mind, he feels super sorry for making her mad eariler, so even though he really wants to go to Seungyun, he walks toward Krystal. Krystal widens her eyes as he gets closer.

"Krystal, will you be with me?" He says, smiling so hard that his gums show. Well...his gums always show!

Krystal is obviously shocked and taken aback, so she can't think straight.

What should I say? If I say no, what if no one chooses me? And if I say yes...... No! I'm gonna say no. No! I can't! Wait!

"Y-yes." Krystal accidently says, due to crazy thoughts running in her head. She is shocked at her own answer but she just shakes her worries away.

"Hey, I didn't WANT to be with you, so don't misunderstand. I'm still mad at you." Krystal whispers, trying to redeem herself.

"Alright, alright. I'm sorry for the billionth time." Eunhyuk whispers back.

Now it is Minho's turn, but Krystal just turns away. He is obviously going to choose Yuri. All the idols know that they are together. Anyways, Yuri is unpicked, so it is perfect for him to choose her.

But...

"What? Me!?" Krystal ask, bewildered.

"Yes, you...Will you be with me?" Minho asks, staring at the floor.

"Ohhhh, wait, wait!" The female MC comes running over enthusiastically. "Two guys, one girl! You know what that means! The boys show their talent and the girl chooses one boy over the other!"

"What?" Eunhyuk squeaks, giggling and blushing of embarrassment.

Minho, Krystal, and Eunhyuk are dragged to the center of the platform, the boys side by side and Krystal in front of them. Eunhyuk is to go first, but he is too shy and embarrassed.

As a result, he sings halfheartedly, laughing in between words. Krystal's smile vanish.

Then Minho sings, "Hello, hello! I acted confidently~ Hello, hello! I want to talk to you for a moment~ Hello, hello! I might stutter a little~ Who knows, we might actually be together~"

Krystal and Minho catch each other's eyes...They smile at each other, and Krystal becomes absored into his deep, loving eyes...

She shakes her head, literally, and looks away, smiling widely.

"Okay, Eunhyuk-ssi, please ask her again!" The MC says.

"Krystal, will you be with me?" Eunhyuk asks, laughing.

Krystal scoffs, which came out sounding more like a laugh. Almost immediately, she says, "No way!"

Everyone laughs and claps, Minho going towards Krystal.

"Seungyeon-ssi, will you be with me?" Eunhyuk jokingly walk towards Seungyun right after getting rejected. Everyone laughs and passes it as a joke but actually, a bit of sincereity is buried inside those words...

A thought pops into Krystal's head, suddenly, as she catches Yuri's eye.

Omg! Perfect revenge time!!! Krystal giggles, and linked her arm with Minho.

Minho, on the other hand, responds to her lovey-dovey action for the Minstal fans. He takes his arm out of the link and holds her hand. He is too clueless to notice Yuri, who is boiling with anger...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Omg~!!!! CUTE! This is the (fanmade) behind story (made by me) of this scene:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9r19KSYDnPQ

(1:38)