Mystery Kisser

In Pattaya...

A/N: Hello, it's elisha960809! I'm so sorry i haven't updated in such a long time....-_- But i'm updating now~!! So please read and comment!

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"Ahhhh!" Krystal pleasantly yawns. She squeals at the thought of Eunhyuk.

"Good morning! Want breakfast?" UEE from Afterschool asks, already awake.

"I feel already full!" Krystal squeals again. UEE frowns and nods, walking away.

"Alright then..." UEE says.

"Wait, wait! Just kidding! I want food!" Krystal says. I mean hey, you can't start a beautiful day without a beautiful breakfast!

MINHO'S AUTHOR POV

Minho flicks his big eyes open. His heart is embraced in warmth, excited and nervous to meet Yuri noona. He smiles shyly and squeezes the white hotel pillow with is whole body.

"I wonder what my best kisser girl is thinking of right now." Minho grabs his cheeks in excitement.

EUNHYUK'S AUTHOR POV

"Heyyyy, Eunhyuk oppa." Krystal blushes.

"Oh, hey girlfriend." Eunhyuk jokes, half-heartedly. But Krystal keeps blushing.

"Ahhng, oppa!" Krystal, showing her cuteness, joke-slaps Eunhyuk on the shoulder. Eunhyuk frowns.

"Umm...Okay...Yeah, anyways, I'm sorry for last night." Eunhyuk apologizes.

"Sorry? There's nothing to be sorry for! I liked your secretive secret." Krystal flirtingly giggles.

Eunhyuk is puzzled.

"Since when did this romance feelings happen?" Krystal asks.

Eunhyuk raises his brow. Maybe someone told her about her sister, Jessica and Jay Park dating already! Seems like she knows...

"Ever since like, a year ago. Yeah, they started dating um...Oh! Today's their anniversary!" Eunhyuk replies.

Krystal gasps. Anniversary...Is he trying to indirectly ask me out right now?!?! Krystal bites her bottom lip from grinning too hard.

"Why speak in 3rd person?" Krystal giggles and slightly pushes Eunhyuk's shoulder.

MINHO'S POV

I grin widely, wider than my mouth can handle when Yuri noona stomps cutely towards me. She was obviously too embarrassed to talk about last night so she is pretending to be angry.

"Hey, baby." My heart flutters as I call her 'baby' for the first time. It seems like the right time.

"BABY? Whatever!" Yuri noona yells at me. I giggle-.

"Why? Too embarrassed to talk about last night?" I tease. I see her face grow red and angry and embarrassed. I giggle again.

"Minho, you're SUCH a jerk. Teasing me about this? Teasing me when you...You left me hanging like that?!" Yuri explodes.

"Whoa whoa!" Minho suddenly turns serious. "Why?" He turns giggly again. "You wanted some more? Well too bad the fry pan fell."

Yuri noona knit her brows in confusement. "What? How do you know about that?"

"Chi!" I smirk. How cute Yuri noona was, pretending not to remember last night! "Whatever. Let's go, we have to film."

Then my smile vanish. Yuri noona is now on the other team, paired up with 2PM's Chansung. And me....me paired up with...KRYSTAL. . .

"Um..Hey..." I awkwardly greet Krystal. She glares at me. Who is she to GLARE at me? I take a deep breath to calm myself down.

"Whatever. We better win. I hate to lose." Krystal glares again.

"Don't worry," I glare right back, hovering over her. "I hate to lose too."

"Good." Krystal glares.

"Good." I seal it.

When the filming and games start, Krystal and my eyes flare with desire to win.

The first couple game is in the swimming pool. The girl has to go on top of the guy and eat the korean crackers that is hanging in the air, tied to a pole. Krystal glares at her opponent, Yuri and Chansung. Yuri glares back, angry and jealous.

I, too, was glaring at Chansung, my opponent, but I can't glare at Yuri. She is just too cute!

Anyways, the game starts finally and Krystal and I run towards the pole. We run faster than the other team. We run and play the game like our lives depend on it. When I play games like this, I forget everything--my sensitivity for Yuri noona, the hatred for Krystal, the cold and deathening temperature of the pool water. I just run. Krystal and I, fire in our eyes, try and try to get the crackers nonstop.

"You can do it, Krystal!" I encourage her as I put her on my shoulders. I try to laugh a little though because this was all going out on national T.V where everyone is watching us. I hear Krystal laughing too. Then she jumps off my shoulders.

What the...? What happened?? Why isn't she trying to get it! Why did she just give up? I frustratedly think. Then I look up into the bright sun and see that the crackers are gone. Everyone is cheering and Krystal hugs my neck. WE WON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"AHHHHH! AHHH!!!!!!!! OHHHHHHHHH!" I yell at Chansung, excited as hell. I hug Krystal around the waist REALLY tight and she happily offers me some wet crackers. I gladly accept it with my mouth. "Great job!!!!"

"You too! Thanks for encouraging me!" Krystal says, flashing her smiling eyes at me.

That's when I REALLY look at her. I stare at her in awe. I mean, I don't like her or anything but....but when the mean glare is gone from her eyes, she looks really pretty and nice. Her eyes big and smiling, her smile happy and bright, her body athletic and fit. She is so perfect and beautiful. So I just keep staring at her beautiful white face without even realizing it...Until she holds my hand and drags me to our seats.

"Why are you staring at me like that?!" Krystal hits my arm.

I laugh, embarrassed. "Nothing, never mind." I look away from her and rest my eyes on Yuri noona. When I see Yuri noona, it feels like coming back into the real world. I realize that in that moment, Krystal looks so much prettier and happier...ONLY because Yuri noona is pouting and Krystal is laughing. I wonder why Yuri noona is pouting at me?

LATER.....BREAK TIME

"Krystal, you did really good out there." I pat Krystal's . She is wearing a bikini.

"Minho, where are you touching?!" Yuri rushes up to me and slaps my hand away from Krystal.

"What? It's not a big deal." I frown.

"Sorry, Yuri unnie..." Krystal tries to smile.

"It's Yuri SUNBAENIM to you!" Yuri yells.

"Noona!" I scolded.

"I told you, don't call me noona!" She is EXTREMELY sensitive right now. Krystal sees that Yuri is mad and jealous so she backs off.

"I'm going to go sit at the outdoor bar..." Krystal smiles at me and leaves.

I am actually fond of Krystal now. She isn't that bad. She totally forgave me now of kissing her in accident. She is pretty cool and chill.

"You're thinking of Krystal right now, aren't you!?" Yuri glares at me and turns away from me, stomping towards Krystal.

"Wait, where are you going?" I ask worried.

"To the bar! I have to tell her to back off my guy!"

I smile at the hearing of 'my guy'. I don't stop her, because I am too happy. It is like paradise!

KRYSTAL'S AUTHOR POV

"Oh hey, Yuri sunbaenim." Krystal greets Yuri politely when Yuri stomps toward Krystal.

"Don't talk to me. I'm here to talk to you, not to hear you talk." Yuri throws herself down on the seat next to her.

"Alright..."

"I'm only gonna warn you once. BACK. OFF. MINHO. HE'S. MINE. Got it?"

"Y-yes...Don't misunderstand, though. I'm not flirting with Minho oppa. I don't like him in any romantic way." Krystal assures her.

"Yeah, okay. Just...just look at Minho!" Yuri's face looks flushed. Krystal frowns and looks at him who is in the hot sun, staring at the two girls with worry in his face.

"What about him?" Krystal asks.

"You...You like him don't you?" Yuri seems distracted. It sounds like she is doing something. Right when Krystal turns around to see what Yuri is doing, Yuri stands up. "Whatever. I don't want to talk with a girl that smells like dead squid." She walks away her hips swaying side to side with pride. Krystal feels hurt but she buries the feelings in her heart. Out of stress and confusion, she drinks her champagne in one shot. Then she starts coughing like crazy.

Immediately as she drinks the drink, burns and her tongue shrivels up and her jaw starts to ache. Spit wells up in and she can't swallow. Super salty taste spreads widely in in an instant. It is hard to breathe or swallow or ANYTHING. In emergency, she looks at Minho who is running to her. She looks at Yuri who is running away to the pool.

"What happened?" Minho pants.

She can't reply because she is coughing.

"Water! Give me water!" Minho yells to the bartender. He receives the water and forces it down Krystal's burning throat. Finally, Krystal calms down.

"That ." Krystal says with uncontrollable and uneven breaths.

"What?" Minho is still confused.

"That put like...five packs of salt in my drink. Sunbaenim? Yeah right. I WILL KILL THAT !!!!!!!!!!"