The Anti Kiss!

In Pattaya...

Foto Minho SHINee dan Krystal f(x) di Majalah High Cut Edisi Januari 2013

"Ahh, hahahahaaha!!!" I fake laugh and touch Minho oppa on the shoulder. "Oppa, how could you!?"

"Hahaha!!! I was just joking! Hahaha!" Minho oppa fake laughs along.

Oppa and I are pretending to have fun around each other at a T.V variety show--he and I are partnered up for a quiz game. We are faking to have fun because we wanted our Minstal (Minho and Krystal couple) fans to be satisfied and excited. In real life ironically enough, Minho oppa is the one member in SHINee that I am NOT close with.

-THREE HOURS LATER-

Finally filming is over and we can go home. YESSSS!!!, I think excitedly and skip to the waiting room to get my things. Immediately after the cameras turned off, Minho oppa and I walked away from each other and never looked back. That's how we always are so both of us don't mind at all.

"Unnie, hurry up and let's go! I wanna go rest at home..." I whine to one of my member unnies, Victoria. She is texting someone and I could tell who she is texting just by looking at her face. "Stop texting your boyfriend and get your things already!!!"

"Shh!!!" Victoria unnie shushes me. "I don't want any scandals appearing with Nickhun hubby!"

I groan. "Hurry up!"

Victoria unnie frowns at me and puts her phone away so she can grab her things and get out of here. When we are all ready, we walk to our vans to go home.

MINHO'S POV

Finally we get to go home! I'm so tired from faking all those laughs....Ugh.... I drag my tired feet to the van where one of my members, Onew is. Then I get a text message.

Hey<3

From: Yuri*

A big smile spreads through my face as I enter the car and read the message from the noona that I really like.

Hey:) Cant wait till pattaya filming with you in two days<3

To: Yuri

I anxiously wait for a reply. When my phone buzzes, my heart does the same.

Same here. ANYTHING can happen when im on a trip w/ some hottie....(you)<3

Doogeun...Doogeun...(heart beating fast)

"Stop texting Yuri noona! You're going to make her get sick of you if you're so easy and clingy." Onew hyung warns.

I bite my bottom lip and worry. Maybe I shouldn't reply back to Yuri noona so she can be anxious for my reply....Maybe Onew hyung is right!

I hesitantly put my phone away and look outside the window to keep myself from getting tempted to reply back to her.

NEXT DAY FILMING...KRYSTAL'S POV

Oh great...I'm here with Minho oppa on another show today....And we're paired up as a couple...AGAIN!!! I complain to myself.

I hate faking to be so happy and close to Minho oppa! I am so sick and tired of it...My cheekbones feel like breaking off, fake-smiling for the next whole 15 hours of filming...

"We asked the Netizens what game they would want the idols to play and the most voted was the Peppero Kiss Game!!!! So now, we have these SHORT Pepperos and we are expecting some kissings!!!" THe MC host jokes and everyone laughs but me. I massage my cheeks when the camera is focused on someone else.

"Alright the first couple is Minho and Krystal couple!!!" Mc host claps along with everyone else. "Here is the Peppero and start.....NOW!"

Minho oppa hands me the chocolate side of the Peppero and puts his mouth on it, already starting to bite closer and closer to my face.

After what seems like half a second, Minho oppa's face is right in front of my face and I could feel his body heat....or face heat. But my heart doesn't beat any faster. That confirms it, I really don't have ANY romantic feelings for Minho oppa!

But that next second is when my heart started beating SUPER FAST!!!

"OH MY GOOOOOOSHHHH!!!!" "THE FIRST TEAM STARTED OUT TOO STRONG!!!" "DID THEIR LIPS REALLY TOUCH??" "OBVIOUSLY!!! IT WAS SO VISIBLE!!!'

Oh...my....gosh......Am I hearing the right words? And am I....feeling something....on my lips...?!?

I can't believe what I am feeling so I quickly open my eyes to check what really happened and....

"What the heck!" I quickly back away and cover my lips.....

The rest of the day, I don't remember. All I do remember is sitting in the same seat next to Minho oppa and feeling numb all over. That day when I went home, I still felt numb everywhere. My lips, my emotions, my heart, my face.

"Krystal, what happened today? Why are you acting so weird?" Luna unnie pokes my face, puzzled.

"Huh? Nothing." I numbly reply.

"That doesn't even make sense!" Luna unnie sighs, curious of what happened with me. Then Sulli gasps loudly from the living room.

"VIC UMMA, KHUN APPA, AMBER OPPA, LUNA UNNI, KRYSTAL!!!!!! COME HERE!!!!!!!" Sulli jumps up from the chair in front of the computer and drags everyone to the front of the computer screen. She was on a youtube video.

"-GASP-" "OH MY F---ING GOD!!!" "DID THAT REALLY HAPPEN???" "KRYSTALLLL!!!!!!!!"

Oh...my......gosh...... I replay the video over and over and over and over because I can't believe my eyes. Lips touching...."What the heck?" Lips touching..."What the heck?"

I hear my voice repeatedly. It is a four-second video of Minho oppa's lips touching mine, and me frowning and crying, "What the heck?"

Without a second thought, I go to my mini homepage. I knew it.... I think and tears shoots up in my eyes.

'What does she mean, what the heck?!?' 'Is she disrespecting our Minho?!!' 'WHAT A ?!!!!!' 'SHE KISSED OUR MINHO! SHE IS SOOO OUT!!!' '! I hate her!' 'She's so fugly, cant believe what she did to Minho.' 'Who the hell does she think she is?'

"Krystal...." Victoria hugs me from the back...Nikkhun sighs heavily...Sulli looks at me with pity...Amber pats my head...Luna holds my cold hand. "Don't look at your wall. It's just all full of insults from people who don't even know you...Whoh don't even know the real situation!" Victoria turns to Sulli."Turn off the computer. NOW."

And she kisses me on the cheek for encouragement and leaves the house, probably to Shinee oppas' dorm to tell them about the news.

"I'm sorry I showed this to you...I'm really sorry..." Sulli apologizes in a shaky voice and quickly turns off the computer. I just stare numbly into the screen and just sit there. Then suddenly, my heart feels a painful pinch and my throat tightens. Tears fall without warning down my cheeks.

"I'm sorry." I say quietly with a sinking feeling in my heart. "I'm a part of this group and I have ruined my image for all of you. If the popularity of our group plummets...I don't know what I'm going to do. But I'm so sorry to all of you. Please forgive me."

"No, Krystal, don't apologize." Luna hugs me from the side. "We are only hurting because you're hurting, not because we might be insulted...You're the most important person to us right now, Krystal..."

"Yeah, Luna's right. Don't be sorry...It's not your fault and not your planning either." Amber pats my shoulder and hugs my neck from the back. Sulli just stares at me with an expression of guilt of making me cry.

MINHO'S POV

"WHAT?!?!?!?!?!?!??"  Everyone in the Shinee dorm yells.

"Yeah. Krystal is really shocked and sad and just...broken right now. Minho, I'm sorry to you too if you get insulted." Victoria avoids our eye contact and stares at the floor.

"Go check your homepage Minho." Onew turns on the computer for me to check if I got any insults.

"No, don't check. It might only hurt you, Minho. After reading the insults from netizens, Krystal became numb and broken down!" Victoria warns.

"It's okay, Vic noona. Our Minho hyung is a man. He can take it. Krystal is a girl and more fragile, that's why she shattered to the ground." Taemin assures Victoria.

I hope that's true... I worry.

But when I look at my mini homepage wall, I only see compliments and nothing bad....

'We insulted that ert for you!!! Oppa, i luv u<3' 'Hwaiting, dont be sad that krystal mollested you...' 'you must be thinking what a krystal is....totally understand...' 'that will be so ashamed to come in front of you again!' 'luv u!!!'

"What the hell?" Victoria exclaims. The Shinee members and I widen eyes at her, for that was almost the baddest word she ever used in her whole life. "You stole Krystal's first kiss, Krystal gets insulted and downgraded, you make her shatter into pieces, and nobody hates you for that?!"

"Victoria, how can you say that?" Onew argues. "It's a good thing Minho isn't hated!"

"Oh, is it really like that?! So you guys live and we die, is that it?" Victoria yells angrily.

"No, noona, but would you rather let netizens bash on Minho hyung?" Taemin budges in.

"I'm sorry, I really am, that Krystal is getting bashed on right now but I'm glad Minho isn't getting insulted at." Key adds.

Victoria throws her jacket down, and I think I saw smoke coming out of her nose.

"UGH!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU GUYS!!! IT SOUNDS LIKE YOU GUYS DON'T EVEN CARE FOR OUR BABY KRYSTAL!!!!!" Victoria suddenly breaks down crying, then runs out the door before we can calm her down.

Silence fills the room as my members and I awkwardly give each other guilty glances.

KRYSTAL'S POV

I HATE MINHO! I HATE SHINEE! I HATE THEM! I HATE MINHO SOOOO MUCH!!! I think, bawling my eyes out.

"I can't believe all those guys didn't show ANY care for our Krystal! They could've showed pity and not argue with me because I just said it out of anger! I can't BELIEVE HOW Y THEY ARE!!! THEY'RE NOT EVEN COMING TO OUR HOUSE TO APOLOGIZE TO ALLLLL OF US!!!" Victoria pulls me in an embrace, letting me cry into her shoulder and letting herself cry into mine.

Khun appa puts his big arm around his secret girlfriend and comforts her with whispers. Sulli is getting teary eyed too but she doesn't move at all from her computer seat because she doesn't know how to react. Luna just keets hugging me, hoping I will feel better the longer she holds me. No offense to her but I don't think any kind of physical contact would make me feel any less sad.

MINHO'S POV

"I think we did the wrong thing guys. Victoria was already really mad. We should've understood her." I say, breaking the deadly silence.

"I was thinking the same thing." Key sighs and falls limblessly back on the couch.

"...I think so too...." Taemin and Onew say at the same time.

"The whole time, I couldn't even say a word because I didn't know what to do or say...." Jonghyun speaks his first words.

"I should go apologize, huh?" I sigh deeply and stand up from the computer chair.

"Just apologize tomorrow. You guys are meeting tomorrow for filming of King of Idols right?" Onew hyung says quietly.

I sit back down, thankful to Onew hyung for letting me rest for today. I might not have been insulted by netizens today but I was still tired and shaky from guilt and shock. Also, I have something to do.

MINSTAL*FORVRLUV: Hello, Krystal-ssi. I'm one of your biggest fans and i think you shouldnt be too discouraged by all the insults you recieve from other netizens. ive supported u ever since u debuted, and even b4 debut and i still do support u. even if we never had a full conversation, i still support u from afar. i wish u would stay strong and rmbr that im here for u:)

I wrote on Krystal's wall of her mini homepage with my fake/other I.D on computer.

KRYSTAL'S POV

I smile in tears, reading a paragraph a loyal fan wrote for me on my wall. At least I know someone is there for me...