Tempestuous

♥Worth Reading Stories♥ ~Hiatus~

Story Title: Tempestuous

Status: Ongoing

Characters: Exo M & K, Oc

Author: CacheAlmirah

Story Link: Tempestuous

                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        Tempestuous - main story image

 

Description

                                                   "For the last time, there are no monsters out there, Hyunjeong-ah."

                                                                                                            "Really, appa?"

                                                                                                                "Really"

_______________________

 

 

tempestuous
adjective
characterized by strong and turbulent or conflicting emotion.


 

When Shim Hyunjeong, a famous journalist at Soul of Seoul magazine, is offered the biggest break of her career, she willingly sacrifices her perfect urban life to live in the dense South Korean forestland of Neukyong.

 

After all, it's only a research project. Write a report on the forest, the people and the werewolf myths. Go back home. Win some awards. Become a millionaire. Perfect, right?

RIGHT?

 

Then why do the locals avoid that forest?

Why do they offer sacrifices on every full moon?

Why won't the forest officials allow her to enter the forest?

She has the sudden, tempestuous urge to find out on her own. It's all a myth and she would prove it. Werewolves don't exist....

Wait...

What is that eerie howling noise?

 

Foreword

 

He stiffened, almost into a statue, a sculpture. He yanked me closer to him and covered my mouth. I involuntarily inhaled his rich, earthy scent.


I can't believe it, this secret I've stumbled upon.

Had he meant to show me? 

The forest grew silent. A shadow shifted.
It was as if someone was watching us. Someone... or something.

An image of a set of sparkling, deer-like eyes flashed before my eyes.
Had Luhan followed us here? No, it couldn't be him...

 

They are listening, watching, waiting...

 

He pressed his hand harder on my mouth. I couldn't breathe.

"K-Kris!" I tried to say, but my screams were muffled. No one could hear me, no one knew where I was.

 

"Sorry," Kris breathed, slowly letting me go, "I have to do this."

 

His eyes smoldered into mine with an emotion I couldn't quite place; it worried me.
It frightened me.

 

And in one swift movement, he tossed me onto his back and leapt off the precipice of the cliff, plunging gracefully into the unknown abyss.

 

 

I tried to scream, but no sound escaped my lips.

 

Images of my dead comrades flashed before my eyes. I couldn't save them. But in moments, I would end up just like them.

As I've heard, Fate works in mysterious ways.

 

'Kris wouldn't do that. He isn't behind this. Kris wouldn't kill!' I thought. He had saved me before, hadn't he?

 

 

 

Suddenly, I wasn't so sure. 


A/N

This story is doing pretty great so far for her first story I have to say!!! (: Though I don't know who to ship her with right now I'm secretly hoping she ends up with Luhan. ಠ_ಠ But I'm not really sure who she is gonna end up with, there could be a plot twist and she ends up with Kris. So anyways I highly recommend this to those who love supernatural stories! 

large.gif

luhan___wolf_gif_by_ajikaji-d66jlf8.gif

tumblr_mn8sf7LrYy1qa1ecoo1_500.gif

tvxq__10_.gif

~Cherrybloss ♥