( five ) headache

Sneaking Kisses ( a jessber drabble collection )

"Don't you think so,Jessie?" Tiffany asked her with an eyesmile,beaming. Jessica snapped out of her trance and looked up,shooting her best friend a fake smile. She feels like something is pounding on her head as she answers.

"Y-yeah."

Truth be told,she had no idea what they were talking about. Probably how cute they are together. She thought bitterly.

Sighing softly,Jessica stood up,drawing all eyes on her. Including hers.

"I want to go home." She muttered before walking towards the door to leave the practice room. Why are you so mad? You were the one who left her in the first place.. Besides,she's with your sister. Be happy for them.

Jessica's eyes stung as she walked as fast as she could,head down low. Her headache was killing her. As she almost reached the doors of the company building,a hand grabbed her wrist and turned her around,causing her heart to jump as she met those familiar eyes she had fallen in love with. Standing in front of her was the girl she had once loved. And still do. Suddenly the headache disappears.

"Sno-"

"Don't call me that." Jessica hissed as she yanked her arm away. Amber Liu furrowed her brows as she tried to read her ex-girlfriend's face-searching for any sign of what she was feeling inside. And as Jessica slowly looked back into her eyes,she saw pain,anger and longing.

"J-"

"No. I'm okay. Karma hurts a lot. I get that I was stupid now. I should have tried harder for us. I should have defended you from my family. I should have been a better girlfriend. But I wasn't. And now it's too late." Jessica flashes a bitter smile as her head starts to ache again. "I'm happy for my sister. I haven't seen her this happy in years. And I knew you loved her all along-even when we were together. I know you did love me..but your love for her was deeper." She laughs quietly as tears start to roll down her cheeks. This was increasing her head ache but she went on anyway.

No. I love you more,Jessica. Amber frowns and opens to say something but Jessica cuts her off.

"But you know what? I still love you. I realized that I have. For so long. Ever since that day when I first saw you dancing at the practice room. I was just too stubborn-convinced that I was in love with Yuri. Not you. But I just wanted to tell you..I love you. A lot. So much."

Jessica pauses as she looks back into Amber's eyes,and sighs,taking a deep breath. She leans in and presses her lips against Amber's gently before pulling away,smiling sadly. Be happy,Amber.

"Goodbye,Amber Liu."

A month later,Jessica Jung dies from a brain tumor she had been hiding from everyone for 4 years now.

 

"Hey Amber?"

"Yeah?"

"Do you want a family?"

"Of course I do. I want three children and a beautiful wife named Jung Sooyeon."

"..."

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing. I just might not be able to give you a happy family that you want."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing.  I love you.

"Love you too,snowflake."

 

 

 

 


OTL i went over the limit. it's 523 words :((

 

anyway,i was originally not going to post this.

 

but after a loooot of persuading and bribing d to go to sleep,i had to post it because i told her i would if she went to sleep

 

i hope you're happy d

 

e u e

 

ily. mwa :**

 

posting another one tomorrow or maybe another one today!

 

ciao~