The Change

Too Late ....Or Not (Sequel to Too Late)

Jiyeon’s POV

It’s already been 1 month and a half. Everything seems back to normal except for the fact that I’m keeping my distance with Jongin, but now it’s Kai for me.  Every time I see him at work, he just reminds me of our failed relationship good memories that come along with bad ones. I really don’t know what to do, I’m Lost. Chanyeol and I still remained best friends as if nothing happened yet sometimes it gets awkward at times, but whenever he gets near my heart immediately accelerate. Recently I’ve been feeling weird; I tend to get tired easily and have cravings for certain foods that I never loved before. I told Chohee about it and she jokingly said I’m pregnant. She didn’t take it seriously but for me it hit me hard. What if I really am pregnant?? What am I going to do??   Am I ready for it? How would Chanyeol react?? All the worries pop in my mind. I decided that I’m going to go for a pregnancy test. Now here I am sitting in the kitchen waiting nervously for the results. Few minutes passed and I looked down…………………..the results were……..POSITIVE. OHHH No... I really didn’t expect it. I should call unnie….she always know what to do.

Chohee: Hello Jiyeon-ah!!

Jiyeon: Hey unnie... How are you today??

Chohee: I’m great...Sooo…. What’s up?? You need any help? And how about you?

Jiyeon: I’m great…I guess, but unnie I really need your advice today… relationship wise

Chohee: Ohhhh……you like someone???

Jiyeon: No!! It’s not like that

Chohee: Being shy are you?!?

Jiyeon: This is serious unnie…..I don’t know what to do…….I’m in huge trouble.

Chohee: what….. Hurry up and cut to the chase!!!

Jiyeon: Okay, Okay….geez ……………………………I-I’m P-Pregnant………

Chohee: You’re WHAT!?!?!?

Jiyeon: P-Pregnant

Chohee: AHHH!!!! How are you pregnant!?!?!?! WHO’s the father??? How long did you knew, and how old is the Baby?

Jiyeon: I just knew…… and the baby is… Not quite sure but I think about 1 and a half month…

Chohee: okay….. Who’s the Dad?

Jiyeon: Chanyeol…

Chohee: You mean Park Chanyeol…

Jiyeon: YES! Remember what I told you before….That Night….

Chohee: Ohhhh… yeah

Jiyeon: But the problem is what should I do??

Chohee: Tell him, be honest and talk it out.

Jiyeon: It’s not as easy as you think it is.

Chohee: why not??

Jiyeon: what if he doesn’t want it, our friendship will be ruined.

Chohee: TELL HIM ASAP!!!!!!

Jiyeon: But

Chohee: No Buts …Bye!!

Jiyeon: Wait!!

----End of Phone call------

Ahhhh…..How can unnie do that to me…..  I’m going to go to Chanyeol and tell …..he’s going to know sooner or later…. Why not sooner

------@Chanyeol’s apartment----

Chanyeol: So…. What brings you here….

Jiyeon: well I have something really Important to discuss……

Chanyeol: okay… what is it??

Jiyeon: It’s about that night…..

Chanyeol: W-what about it…..

Jiyeon: I’m P-Pregnant……….

Chanyeol: You’re WHAT!?!?!

Jiyeon: P-Pregnant……

-------------------------------------------

Okay.... Readers, here's another Chapter hope you enjoyed it, If you like it Comment, subscribe or maybe upvote.... many things are happening in the story....   so i'm gonna ask for 3 comments or more before I update another chapter again!! 

Random facts of the day

- 8.2 seconds of eye contact is required for "Love at First Sight" to happen

-Science research have said that people who stay up late at night are more likely to be more intellegent than those who go to be early 

-----

One more thing..... Please answer the poll for my story!!