Chapter Two

Teacher, Be Mines!

Tao P.O.V

Waking up, the next morning I looked over and saw Kris sleeping. I got up and took a shower. Getting out, I see Kris stretching and getting out of the bed.

 

"Morning Kris" he simply nodded and yawn. 

I tossed him a towel and told him to shower. As he was in the shower, I got dressed and looked at my watch. 

 

"If this kid doesn't get out, we'll both be late!" I banged on the door, screaming at him to get out.

 

"Alright! Hold on. God!" he stepped out with a towel wrapped around his waist. Water dripping on from his hair, down to his very sculptured chest.

 

Wait what? Why am I thinking like this!

"Get dress, we're going to be late" he nodded and put on his uniform.

 

"Kris, no one can know you spent the night at my house, people will start thinking things" I told him and he agreed.

 

Making our way to the school. I parked two blocks away from school and told Kris to walk. He scoffed but left anyways. Driving into the parking lot. I can't seem to get the picture of his half body out of my head. I shook my head and got out the car

 

Making my way to my class, I saw everyone sitting down, except Kris. I wonder where he is. I really don't understand why he has to be this Bad Boy, when he isn't. I sighed and started teaching the class. 

 

Next 10 minutes, Kris and two other people, Luhan and Sehun walked in. I gave Kris a look, and he just shrugged me off. 

 

"Where have you three been?" I asked walking to them, giving them a worksheet.

 

"None of your god damn business" I was shocked at Kris Tone. I looked at him, and he just smirked. 

 

Walking towards my desk, there was an announcement. "Mr. Huang, please report to the Principal office"

 

I was confused, why do I have to go? I called in Mrs. Jung to teach me class while I went to the Principal. 

 

"Sit down, Mr. Huang" I did what Principal Soo asked. "So, we heard that you forced Kris to come home with you yesterday." I was shocked, did Kris play me?

 

"What! No! He told me that his parents left the country, and he didn't have the key to his house. He asked to spend the night." I explained to her, and she seemed tp understand.

 

"I see, this wouldn't be the first time Kris pulled that prank. Alright just make sure, you and your student is only teacher and student bonding, nothing more" I nodded. As I left to go back to the class. I was fired up. That played me, Yifan Wu, you'll regret what you did.

 

"Thanks Mrs. Jung" I told her, and she left. I looked over and saw Kris and his little crew smirking at me. I chuckled evilly to myself and smirked.

 

"Wu Yifan, Xi Luhan and Oh Sehun. Being late to class gives you detention with me after school. If you fail to come, you'll be reported to the Principal and be given a two day suspension from my class" I chuckled and sat down looking at their faces from the corner of my eyes. They were pissed or maybe beyond pissed.

 

"Alright class dismiss, do your homework. It's do tomorrow" The kids started leaving, but Kris stayed behind and stared at me.

 

"Do you need something Yifan?" He smirked and grabbed me by the collar.

 

"You don't know what the you just did, I'm going to torture for the rest of the school year" I chuckled and removed his hand from my collar and glared at him

 

"Do you think I really fear you? Just because your family is the riches people in Seoul, I can give a about you, let me teach my class and lets just pretend not to know each other" he laughed and spit at my face.

 

"Son of a !" he smirked and left the class, I wiped his spit off my face and sat back down. Teaching the rest of my class was difficult. I was still angry with what Kris did. I'm going to even the score.

 

Finishing the rest of the day, Detention came and as I expected they did not come. I looked up Kris's address and decided to go give him and his parents a visit. I think he was lying about his parents leaving the country. Oh wells we'll see when I get there.

 

"Alright, this is the house?" I got out the car and saw a huge mansion, "wow, rich people.." I pressed the door bell and a maid came out.

 

"Hello, how may I help you sir?"

 

"I'm the teacher of Kris, is his parents home?"

 

"No, they're not actually, they left yesterday morning" So he did tell the truth.

 

"Well, I need to talk to him, so may I come in?" she nodded and led me to the living room.

 

"Young Master Kris, isn't home right now, but he'll be back probably in an half hour. He probably will have a lady, but he should be able to make time for his teacher" I smiled and sat down on the couch and waited.

 

Soon enough, Kris came home, but not with one girl, he came home with three. I was disgusted and when he saw me, he told the girls to go to his room and walked to me smirking, I stood up and glared at him.