Chapter 5

If the snow is your tears

If the snow is your tears

Luhan : Haa? Haa?!! What is this? Are this the confident of the boyfriend?? I wants to tell you. Starting tomorrow, everyday I will go to the Han Mi's house for studying!

[FLASHBACK] 

Han Mi : I must faster help Luhan study! I want Luhan go to school again.

[END FLASHBACK] 

Luhan : If you half-heartedly, I will hijack Han Mi from you!

Kris : Aha! Ha! Yes.

Luhan : What yes? So disappointed...

Kris : We will meet again. Byee~~ //What about this?//

Luhan : Why are him...? Their expression is same.

The next day..

Luhan : Here.. I give it to you!

Han Mi : Hemm..?? Ah. Thank you... Clover leaves four pedals, awesome!

Luhan : Half of it are artificial. Use one pedal and then glue it on the three pedals clover.

Han Mi : .... Why you likes to do some weird things?? Huh?? Till now I also accept your gift. Example likes origami and Moai monument that carve on the eraser

Luhan : Han Mi.

Han Mi : Yea?? 

Luhan : Are you forcing yourself to laugh??

Han Mi : When I...?? Lu...han.. We continue again from four years. I didn't need the snow again from now on.

Luhan : Haa?? Why you suddenly..? Didn't you have Kris??!! 

Han Mi : We just separated. When we going to skating. Because we have promise.

Luhan : ?!!

Han Mi : On the first story, I didn't want him because I just have another boy that I like. But, he always on my side as my friend. And when expressing the seconf love... Kris said... Couple with him till Luhan waken.

[FLASHBACK]

Kris : I will depend Han Mi to you okay??

[END FLASHBACK]

Han Mi : I very bad... But if I didn't start the story.... I can't get continue my life.

That day... Maybe on that day.. Han Mi's life maybe stopped..

Luhan : I go back to my house.. Okay? Meet me tomorrow at 5 o'clock. At old place. *closing the door*

When Luhan going to his home..

Luhan : // What are that?? What,. Are that?!!

Kris : //Pii..// Yes.. Hello?

Luhan : HEYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!! 

Kris : Helo, are this voice is Luhan??

Luhan : You are crazy. Why are you and Han Mi separating?? Don't promise anymore!

Kris : Err.. That..

Luhan : You two just don't playing to separating each other. Don't want play with me!!! Actually I want struggle again for her but...

Kris : Err, wait. But Han Mi very love to you..

Luhan : I didn't talk about Han Mi. But, I talk about you! Because tomorrow I wants to express my love to her!!

Kris : Bye.

That day Luhan is the one of the person that made snow that can't fluid... But...

After the next day..

Luhan : Han Mi.. Here.

Han Mi : You are always crazy!! Didn't you discouraged again?!! If this happen again and you sleep forever! I give serve you right to you!

Luhan : Nothing happen! This tree is okay and good. This tree is short a bit. Not likes olden when I was a child.

Han Mi : That's because.. You have been grown-tall.

Luhan : Growing when comma.. Han Mi look at this

Luhan just blowing the pretty bubble to Han Mi. Han Mi just looking and she feeled so beauty.

Han Mi : White.. 

Luhan : Hahaha!! White that is my favourite. *Go down to the ground.* I didn't feel that I lose or something else. Because I like you very much. And always crying to you. But on now on.. If you with him, you will can laugh, right?? I'm very like your smiled face. That's the thing that I want to tell you since four year that past. //That day, I was the only person that can dropped the snow that can't melt but if like that... She is the only one that will gives you an umbrella to protects you.//

Han Mi : *Wearing Luhan a pretty mafela* Don't speak like that. Since that... I very like you the who have this behaviour : Dumb, heart-kinded and frank. Since now also I feel like that. Although, that is not a love.

Luhan : Yeaa... But, nevermind if you think like that..

Hugged each other..

Luhan : //But, if I think again... Far on the side of the heart... It always good if that things will not happen, right?//

Han Mi : Wahh!! Are this for real??

Snow drop... Touching the feels. If touching the hot heat, it will be melt.. That thing is also normal, and flower season will arrive too.

THE END