Chapter 3

If the snow is your tears

If the snow is your tears 

So, Luhan get's the ball and shot it to that boy

Boy : Ohhh... Thanks you! Who's the boy, is it??

Luhan : Yo, So long we didn't meet. You.. You so pretty! Han Mi..

Han Mi dropped her tears and holding Luhan's clothes and hugged him.. Because she is so sad and regretfull of that tragedy..

Han Mi : Uuu.. Fuu.. Uuu.. Uhuk... Uhuk.. Uuu...

??? : Han Mi...?? Sorry for late

Han Mi : Eh, what is this??

??? : Your's mafela dropped on the ground. Why you??

Someone : ...... Kris...

Luhan : //Who is this//

Someone : Wait a minute! You already done, Kris!! That handsome boy! Han Mi have a scandal with handsome boy in front of her boyfriend

Kris : Scandal??

Han Mi : No!! Not like that!!

Luhan : In heart : Boyfriend... What... Means.. Boyfriend?? The kpop group Boyriend??

After that! When at the cafe Han Mi served the coffee and food herself while Luhan just do the art or else using a tissues.. 

Daub.... Daub... Daub...

Kris : Err.. It's good because you have waken. We studies at the same secondary junior school. But I been forced to moved after you got accident. I got know all about you from Han Mi. I'm really feeled relieved. 

Luhan : Hmm... You expressed your love to her when the snow dropped, right?

Kris : *shy-shy : Err.. No because it's the cloudy time.

Han Mi : It have another story!!

Luhan : //been surprised!!//

Han Mi : Luhaenn!.. Your behavior is bad enough!!

Luhan : Hmm.. Like's other people's mom... This are enough if you eat the plates of doughnut and a cup of coffee??

Han Mi : Eh? What? This is the normal things!

Luhan : Also you eat a lot of food. Enough for 10 females, that is also normal..

Kris : Eh? That's truly right Han Mi??

Han Mi : Noo!!

Luhan : Yess!! It's truly right Kris. Han Mi just shy because she is in front of her boyfriend now.

Han Mi : What are you talking about, crazy!!

Luhan : You are also crazy! Han Mi eat a lot of food is very pretty..

Han Mi : Why you!! //sounds her stomach : Pffttt// Kris??

Kris : No,. Aha! Ha! I feel really relieved. The reason is, I also hungry too *smiled

Han Mi : *blushing : Oh,.. Ok...

Kris : Let me choose the food again..

Luhan : \\grr... Showed his mature feeling again?? So crap.. It also looked me likes dumb..\\

Han Mi : Luhann??

Luhan : Hmmm....??

Han Mi : Sorryy... Although... I also going.. That day...

Luhan : You looked my snow that I made it

Han Mi : *sad

[FLASHBACK]

Han Mi : Luhan! Luhan, are you okay??!! I called the ambulance now!

Luhan : Han... Mi...

Han Mi : Whatt??

Luhan : Pulled that ... Rope...

Han Mi : Eh??

[END FLASHBACK]

Han Mi : This all happen because you wanted to do that weird things! But.. Back at the hospital... I made what are you wants me made it.. I also wanted to expressing my love to you when the snow dropped. By wanted implemented my wish... I think you are all crazy.. But I always waited. Must be nothing. You will waken from the comma too. But if like that.. Sorry.